[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you realize you are in another parallel universe since 2 weeks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (45KB, 590x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 590x640px
Do you realize you are in another parallel universe since 2 weeks?
>>
In the "good" one.
>>
go on
>>
>>18922152
i sure hope so.

how do i get back?
>>
>>18922152
Do you realize you constantly jump from universe to paraller universe. Did you know you can do it yourself ?

Just check the catalog and in Pol , someone right now is having the same thought :

>>>/pol/122242727
>>
I know the choices to do to avoid the unlucky alternative. Sadly they come to me just minutes before the event. And i see what happened to the second choice and that scares me to make one day the wrong decision.
>>
Last time it happened i couldnt see anything of the other choice, it was all black and i thought this time i am on the wrong side, but it happened to be normal, even though i didnt see what happened to the other side. This time i saw clearly that there were several disasters in asia and the US but no details. This makes me sure i am on the "good" side of two choices. Next turn will be Thursday. I am always scared of that day to be honest.
>>
>>18922178
Protip : You are making the right and wrong action everytime, everywhere.
>>
Weird on is i "thought" of a schooltime friend that just isnt here anymore. I remember him but i googled him, he didnt show up. Hadnt contact anyways but its always happening, things i remembered seem to be wrong every week.
>>
>>18922188
After the 26th right ? So , my friend , i am happy to tell the following : You are absolutely correct , no insanity so to speak , this date has been "predicted" in the last few months :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UjMkJmkdQI

"Trump will go 26th"
>>
>>18922203
People are dissapering from your inmediate life ? Persons who you only remember? Welcome to the club, and no, you are not insane, or with a mental disease. This is happening all over the world.
>>
Just think very good which decisions you make Monday or Wednesday. It sounds silly but it really makes a difference.
>>
My wife also remembers that she did service on her car 3 weeks ago but doesnt find bills or recipes anymore.
>>
>>18922210
This man(?) speaks the truth, a bifurcation is coming up, so if you want good stuff to happen, keep the good vibrations and good choices and everything will go alright.

.........BUT there is a catch. You see, you can jump from universe to universe but destiny is something inevitable. Even with good vibes.Take that as you will.
>>
A split happens every week, strangely on Thursday, and there are several key choices you must take before to be on the surviving side. The other "universe" gets purged by one way or another. Goes with people and memories you may have known. I dont know why i see the choices clearly and can decide on time but it happens. And if i go into meditation i can see the other side and thats freaky. I have seen from Comet impacts to the antichrist anything.
>>
>>18922245
this feild of reality is made to avoid big happening, it creat copy of this universe to get rekt from time to time permiting the general population to live longer, it's just preservation, don't get lost on the wrong side you could die for good if your unlucky
>>
>>18922203
>>18922209
Whoa.. I thought I was the only one who happened this.
My best friend just got somehow erased from existence, he's only remembered by me and his first gf. We have tried to find why but it's just like he vanished!
I still miss him, he was a great guy.
>>
>>18922274
the greatest live first...
>>
Mandela effect. Typicall for the split. Oh boy i had so many.
>>
My father died of lung cancer 4 years ago (learned from emails...) but i remember him dying in a car accident very vivid, i mean i really have pictures of the funeral but he died of cancer in a hospital after his 1st chemo. This can drive you insane.
>>
>>18922152
nice, that was mah birthday
>>
Youre lucky then. Did the right decisions.
>>
>>18922285
>>18922274
So you can feel better guys : An aunt died a couple of years ago, everyone in the family knew about it, but guess what ? The other day i caugh my family speaking about her.......and she was alive. Full stop. And no , i did not mention to them the fact THEY were the people who passed me the news.

Just wait a couple of months and you will see the truly weird shit.
>>
There will be one decision monday so please think what you do and another wednesday but i dont know if both count. Just take care.
>>
For a long time I've strongly suspected that I've been jumping between parallel universes. I felt another shift 1-2 weeks ago, and this confirms. Serious question here. Around that time, I lost something VERY important to me (an object, one of a kind). Any chance it could've got left in the previous universe? Is that a thing that can happen?
>>
>>18922345
Yes, it can also "re-spawn" in this universe, just in another location, there are several posters accross the web who haves stories about this.

i know reddit is not good here (or anywhere for that matter) but you should check the sub /r/glitch_in_the_matrix/, if you think this is weird, check that site.
>>
>>18922245

Strangely enough, I was born on a Thursday, and I've always had a weird sense of time. Months pass on like minutes sometimes, and sometimes seconds seem like centuries.
>>
File: deer-head-shot-o.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
deer-head-shot-o.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>18922152
You people are fucking insane
>>
>>18922307
What... That would be fucking awesome mate..
>>
>>18922357
>/r/glitch_in_the_matrix/
So... we just basically experience glitches?
>Fml my best friend was a glitch
>>
>>18922203
i bet hes hiding. theres a lot of people hiding nowadays due to human trafficking. some of you peeps should know what im on about
>>
>>18922216
>recipes
did she cook up the repairs?
>>
>>18922333
check'd
>>
I wish I knew how to exploit this shit, there's someone I really need to bring back.
>>
>>18922152
"Do you realise that you've been in a parallel universe for two weeks now"
>>
>>18922178
Is there a theme to the good choices? Could your decision tree include a start word?
>>
>>18922152
You should have killed yourself
>>
>>18922333
what do you mean by this?
>>
>>18922333
>tfw this makes sense
Damn bro
>>
Can someone link me to some YouTube channels about this kinda thing?
>>
File: dt_prep.jpg (21KB, 500x507px) Image search: [Google]
dt_prep.jpg
21KB, 500x507px
>>18922152

Might want to use it as a pattern for felt instead of just using the paper.
>>
>>18922178

Well, you're just giving your other selfs a better life. In fact, the more humble you are and take a few punches for the team, the more your other selfs succeed.
>>
>>18924311
Can you explain what he means?

What are the good decisions and what are the bad ones?
>>
>>18922178
>I know the choices to do to avoid the unlucky alternative
do you mean unlucky universe?
What are the choices to do?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.