[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Infinite universes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0390.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0390.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
Doing some hard thinking. So there is over 500 Solar systems in our galaxy, the Milky Way. & over 100 billion galaxies in our universe. Has to be more right?
>>
>>18921994
It keeps going the further you look, what you think there's a fucking solid wall at the end?
>>
File: IMG_0042.png (1MB, 640x1136px)
IMG_0042.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>18922001
There's so many different theories. Bubble universe, daughter universe, all type of things, parallel, etc. my mind just won't stop expanding thinking about this mess.
>>
>>18922010
And you think coming here will put your mind at ease? Really? If you don't want to think about it, just' don't.

Do you really want to know is what you need to be asking
>>
>>18922022
Yes, I'd like people's thoughts on it. Just a discussion, ya know?
>>
>>18921994
no i think that when a black hole happens its an opening into a new universe. all the energy and gas from the star implode creating a warp in the fabric and a new big bang happens into that universe. so basically our big bang was really just the start of a black hole in the other universe.
>>
>>18921994
i believe there is one created universe.
created by the grand architect
hail
>>
>>18921994
There are infinite number of universes.
There are infinite fractions of consciousness that all has the same source. (You)
All humans reincarnate all of them are you.
>>
>>18922603
Do you know what happens when the majority of the world believes this?
>>
File: moreuniverse.png (17KB, 937x823px) Image search: [Google]
moreuniverse.png
17KB, 937x823px
>>18921994
get back in your box anon, you have no idea.
>>
>>18922603
so im going to become my sophomore year crush in high school?

fucking awesome!
>>
>>18921994
There are infinite galaxies in our Universe as there are infinite Universes as there are infinite clusters of Universes... repeat until Infinity.
The Multiverse is absolutely awesome.

Also... The Big Bang was a White Hole.
>>
It's simply an infinite space with an infinite number of big bangs and universes spread through space and time itself. This, is the most rational theory, and the most likely.
>>
>>18922682
>Also... The Big Bang was a White Hole.

There was no Big Bang. There was only now
>>
>>18921994
There are actually estimated 100-400 BILLION solar systems in our galaxy. Likely 40 million earth sized planets orbiting the habitable zones of their stars. You have underestimated our galaxy.
>>
>>18922688
Time is absolute in that sense. It all began in a definite moment, and will end in another. And then a new White Hole will open and start it all again.
The trick for Our Mankind will be Universe-Jumping so we can survive our own Universe.
>>
How do we know the universe is infinite? I'm thinking more of a donut shaped uni. Where everything bounces back, the exspanding must stop somewhere right?
>>
File: IMG_0391.jpg (136KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0391.jpg
136KB, 1000x1000px
It may just all turn over like a clock would but instead of a flat 2d surface it's 3D. 360 degrees but in a horizontal kind of sense.
>>
>>18921994
Our universe has 10 trillion galaxies.

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2016/10/so-many-galaxies/504185/

Each one has billions of planets, so the entire universe has probably quadrillion planets.
>>
>>18921994
6. The Spheres of Space
15:6.1.Irrespective of origin, the various spheres of space are classifiable into the following major divisions:
15:6.2.1. The suns—the stars of space.
15:6.3.2. The dark islands of space.
15:6.4.3. Minor space bodies—comets, meteors, and planetesimals.
15:6.5.4. The planets, including the inhabited worlds.
15:6.6.5. Architectural spheres—worlds made to order.
15:6.7.With the exception of the architectural spheres, all space bodies have had an evolutionary origin, evolutionary in the sense that they have not been brought into being by fiat of Deity, evolutionary in the sense that the creative acts of God have unfolded by a time-space technique through the operation of many of the created and eventuated intelligences of Deity.
>>
File: 1451515009940.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1451515009940.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>18922699
Time its self wouldnt have a starting date. Everything in time would. Just like this tread began and will end, but time will never end. It just keeps going with or without humans, or what ever is trapped in time.

The Mandela effects suggests we may have already done this.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.