[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pray for me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (141KB, 1920x1080px)
maxresdefault.jpg
141KB, 1920x1080px
A narcissistic stalker that I live with is secretly plotting to get me arrested because he thinks I'm mentally insane and has my family around his thumb. Please pray for me that I make it out of this situation alive and sane as I'm going to cut ties with him and I can tell he doesn't want to let me go. I'm going to God with this issue and also Jesus and I'm just asking for prayer and love.
>>
>>18921974
Praying for you OP. Why don't you just talk to the roommate and end things?
>>
>>18921974
or maybe you're just paranoid and generally loony-tunes and he's looking out for your best interests by doing the right thing to benefit your rapidly deteriorating mental state.

you are posting daffy threads on /x/ after all.
>>
>>18921987
why should I trust in you to tell me I'm insane when I know myself and I know very well that I'm a perfectly sane, happy young adult. I don't need people to tell me I'm insane since I know myself. My tarot cards are telling me he's up to something. It showed 9 of cups, The Magician, The Devil, and Page of Cups which is me and means that he's going to manifest me locked up (The Devil card shows a man and a woman tied up) and the Page of Cups is me since I'm an androgynous young adult. I know I'm not going crazy and God is telling me what I need to do.
>>
Aw, good luck, but doesn't this belong on /adv/ ~~
>>18921992
>My tarot cards are telling me he's up to something.
>blahblahblah
>God is telling me what I need to do via a pagan medium most often used to part fools from their money

On second thought, a psych eval may actually be in order.
>>
>>18922000
see it's people like you that don't listen and write me off as another insane individual. I will never go to prison, a mental health institute, nor will I ever get a psych evaluation or go on any medications. Y'all are killing people out here with your medication and I want no part of it. I know I'm perfectly sane and it's people around me trying to make me insane so they can have me locked up forever and be done with me because they think I'm a lost cause. Stop with the egotistical bs and start praying, please.
>>
File: 1471777306001.png (149KB, 500x517px)
1471777306001.png
149KB, 500x517px
>>18921992
>>18922006
Oh snap, I was just yanking chains earlier, but you seem to be seriously out to lunch, friendo.

gonna bop out of this lunatic thread. gb2/adv/plx and maybe sniff out a script for some mood stabilizers or something.
>>
>>18921974
You have my regards.

>>18921987
What would imply that? Even if the person is no threat, I see no harm in this thread, since it doesn't seem like OP would resort to taking matters into his own hands, so to speak.
>>
>>18922055
>praying to the sky man
>roommate is a narcissist out to commit opie to a nuthouse to steal opie's family
>muh magickal shuffle-deck of mystic woo-woo told me all about it

yes the perfect picture of a placid mind, you've convinced me.
>>
>>18922073
I'm perfectly sane. I just stay in my room most of the day usually but I do thinks outside also.
>>
File: IMG_0252.jpg (60KB, 557x711px)
IMG_0252.jpg
60KB, 557x711px
>>18922073
>maximum overtip

Hey, what can I say? The Internet's got all kinds of thoughts bouncing around, some sound more reasonable to some folks than others. To me, someone with malicious intent wanting to ruin someone's life for the fun of it isn't unlikely (although OP hasn't given us anything to explain why this person is a narcissist rather than, say, a skinwalker).

That being said, I'd like to warn you about this place called "/x/." People talk about supernatural stuff all the time there. You wouldn't like it.
>>
>>18922093
Didn't read but I F3 the word skinwalker.
>>
>>18922093
i'm not averse to /x/ type shiz (i'm a bloke who believes humans could have come from mars, after all), but the entire pretense of this thread is ludicrous, and when coupled together all the evidence presented paints a picture of an unsound mind (namely the paranoid-schizophrenic OP).

all i'm trying to do is make sure they don't hurt anybody in a fit of disassociation from reality, whether that's by seeking some sort of mental health evaluation or otherwise.
>>
Pray to the true Lord Jesus Christ. John 3:16
>>
File: 1419352174622s.jpg (4KB, 123x125px)
1419352174622s.jpg
4KB, 123x125px
>>18921974
>>18921992

Here's a thought: Lay down the cards and face life as it comes.

If he's in the wrong then consequences will follow , one way or another.

For instance, I was in a prior situation where I was wronged even though I did my best to keep a friend from falling into the same destructive behavior her parents had been putting her through. TL:DR She cheats on me with her abusing ex, and her ex gets lime disease. How surprising, considering I remember telling him "Life catches up with you"

This just doesn't stay unresolved forever. Stop banking on a set of pictures printed on cards. I'm well aware they work, but if you really don't want this to happen, fucking make it so.

If you're so sane, then stop and think about the possible outcomes and find ways to counter them.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.