/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a hell?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0347.jpg (142KB, 500x709px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0347.jpg
142KB, 500x709px
Is there a hell?
>>
>>18921618
Only hells which can be made by technology, but these are pretty much just like the worst imagined or experienced by Catholics. All the blood and pain expected is possible. Much torture, instant body regrowth, torture at the newly regrown body parts, instant body regrowth, torture at the newly regrown body parts...and more of the same.
>>
>>18921641
Yeah, that's probably the future of criminal justice. Scary place, the universe.
>>
According to Buddhism they're temporary places you go if you were in need too not repeat a mistake again, somewhat like purgatory except you go back to Earth afterwards. For example, there was a hell for liars which was 700 years of being just a head sticking up out of the ground, able to talk but not move.
>>
>>18921618
The flat, physical plane we exist in is part of hell.
>>
>>18921644
Why do you think human society will advance to the point of being technologically capable of constructing a hell while also regressing ethically to the point where we actually consider doing so?
>>
>>18921641
> instant body regrowth, torture at the newly regrown body parts

sign me up
>>
>>18921758
I don't know about >>18921641 but the leaders and major decision makers of human society already are basically not concerned at all with ethics, and we are well on our way to developing AI that will likely take over our society and imprison us in some kind of virtual reality matrix, which seems pretty hellish. This shit will probably happen not because we actually consider doing it but precisely because we do not consider the possible consequences of our actions.
>>
>>18921618
Protip: the daytime sky is an illusion created by sunlight bouncing around in the atmosphere. The night sky is the truth. In all directions is a frozen, black void. Everything material in the void came from an intense inferno. You currently live in hell, along with the rest of us.
>>
>>18921788
There is a place beyond the void as well. But you're right.
>>
>>18921618
Yes. Lavender town
>>
The concept of hell only means you're in a shitty place in your life. If you commit sins you go to hell. For example if you're lazy (sloth), you can end up with no job, bad health, no relationships, etc. If you're a slut (lust), people won't respect you. If you eat too much (gluttony) you'll get fat. It's really not that hard of a concept. If didn't understand that already I think the occult isn't for you as you can only read on the first degree.
>>
>>18921788
What? You mean space isn't bright blue?
>>
>>18921641
>>18921644
>>18921758
I can't wait for this future in the next life. Sounds perfect

>>18923522
This is old, I've heard this 100 times and its boring
>>
>>18923531
>This is old, I've heard this 100 times and its boring

And that is what it is. Nothing more. There's a lot of interest religious stuff going on if you didn't have your head so far up your own ass. There's a lot of incestual thinking on this board. Bad ideas fed by bad ideas making you fall deeper into the pit of ignorance. This whole board seeks enlightenment but is running away from it everytime the truth is told.
>>
>>18923542
Fine. I accept it as truth. now stfu
>>
>>18921618
About 12 to be exact, 3 of which are for special people.
>>
>>18921618
Yeah
>>
>>18921618
You will only end up in a hell like afterlife if you believe hell exists and you believe that you will go there. It will only be temporary though. There is no permanent hell.
>>
>>18923522
>If you're a slut (lust), people won't respect you.
I respect sluts a lot more than I respect prudes.
>>
File: TheDark6.jpg (385KB, 1326x854px) Image search: [Google]
TheDark6.jpg
385KB, 1326x854px
>>18921618
>Is there a hell?

Yep...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2c8VC2EenE
>>
>>18921618
You're in it.
>>
>>18923542
>And that's what it is

Except you don't know, you don't really know shit. Do you?
>>
>>18925314
They are both shit and neither deserve respect
>>
Yes

Its called uni
>>
>>18921618
yeah

it's self-contrived
>>
>>18926104
/thread
>>
>>18921618
No....death is just a state of nonexistence.
We do not have an immortal soul that can experience anything, good or bad, after we die.
>>
yep.

remember the prison planet at the end of the movie the one with jet li? Its like that but far worse.
>>
>>18921618
Yeah.
Read the Bible and the Divine Comedy.
>>
>>18921682
Whoa talking heads
>>
File: giphy2.gif (741KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy2.gif
741KB, 500x281px
>>18921618
If there is no hell, then it is man responsibility to make one. Mankind needs to focus on technology that will eventually be used on making Hell. Time machines will travel back to judge all Christians and murderers and politicians, their brains will be put into a box where they will experience 1000x of years of pain in the span of a second, and then have that box run indefinitely eternally, put into a different dimension will it will exist forever, Christian people get what they always wanted, the existence of hell. Far worse than a burning lake, their worst nightmare come to life, and far more painful and terrifying suffering they could never of imagined.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.