[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we get a dream interpretation thread going ? I would love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 18

Can we get a dream interpretation thread going ?
I would love to better my skills and intuition in the process
All I need is gender and a description of you dream including key elements, emotions, physical feelings and anything that you think might be "Missing"
Also general let's talk about weird dreams thread .
>>
File: deros-230x3001.jpg (21KB, 230x300px) Image search: [Google]
deros-230x3001.jpg
21KB, 230x300px
>>18921367
I was lucid dreaming awhile back and got really good at it even going from awake straight into lucid. But as I was walking around in my room I got woken up by this hideous creature and it scared the shit out of me waking me up instantly. But what was more freaky when I got into weirder shit like conspiracies and aliens I ended up finding a picture of the thing I saw. Its an Alien "dero" (in the picture). I'm also type O- blood type.
>>
>>18921564
Wtf man that's trippy do you think that O- blood is valuable even amongst aliens?
>>
>>18921564
That's a hard one man. Either u were really visited by those fuckers or maybe through the college tive conscious it was shown to u as a sign against gluttony or over indulging in the senses
>>
I dreamed I was in a hotel lobby with a large blue pillar of light extending from the circular reception desk. There were also blue lights scattered on the walls that went up for what seemed like forever. In the lobby was a massive party with a bunch of people I know. Some of them seemed to be a little "off" and I made the inference that they were secretly aliens. They would "vomit" on people to convert them. One of them did this to me. After that the rest was a haze that seemed similar to the experience of certain drugs.

The weird thing is my buddy told me about a dream that he had, and it turned out he was in the same dream.
>>
>>18921745
Also I am male
>>
I had a really weird dream a while back. In it I was in some place that kind of looked southwest Amerindian, but newer? So like I'm walking up this hill, and I see these two wolves, a brown one and a black one ahead of me. The brown one keeps telling me to stop following them, kind of snapping at me, but not doing anything to hurt me. But I don't listen and keep going. We get to the top of the hill and the black wolf turns to me and says, "Are you ready?" And then I just woke up. I always felt like it meant something, and I've never had a dream like it since. It feels like it means something, but I have no idea what.
>>
What does Venus crashing into earth or hovering very near earth ment to mean?
Also the moon was very close to earth as well
>>
I had a dream 2 nights ago that I was playing football with a bunch of other guys, and I believe it was in school. It was very nice outside as far as weather goes. Later, we're all eating at a diner and we all got mail handed to us. All of the older guys got drafted for Iraq and I was jealous, then the dream ended.
>>
In the 90s I had a crazy dream that felt so real even though i was only maybe 5 or 6 years old, but I was outside my house and a giant alien war was going on outside, with giant ships firing lazers and shit at everything, i had no idea what was going on being that i was so young but man it felt so real and intense. I'm also a O- blood type
>>
I dreamed today that I can lift my dick into the dual numbers, and calculate a girl's derivative by fucking her. Does it mean that my dick is nilpotent?
>>
Hmm, okay. I'm German so English isn't my mother language.

Since my young age I have a reoccurring theme in my bad dreams. Everything becomes dark and I know that something bad will come. Light switches won't work anymore and candles will just illuminate very small areas, normally I just go around for some time, trying to find areas with light (which I never find) or try to make switches work, afraid of whatever I know is coming. The next thing is that I see the hand of an old female person that gestures me to come (but never the rest of the body if the gesture appeares) to her or just a person without any characteristic traits staring at me from a window far away that does nothing. Normally I'll just wake up at that time. I had such dreams often before, just the locations where it takes place changes.

Yesterday I had one of those dream again but this time one thing was different, I was very angry for some reason and I felt the same feeling I always get when those dream starts but this time I welcomed the darkness and I wanted it to come, I felt strong. Again a person stared at me from a window but I wasn't afraid this time, but now I saw a bright light in the sky shining down on me. Normally I'd be happy about light in one of those dreams but I really hated whoever casted the light on me and I wanted to fight the person.

I have very few reoccurring themes in dreams aside from that. When I was young I often dreamed about an giant owl sitting on my ceiling light who just watched me sleep and I also was hunted by a wolf quite often when I was around 8 to 10 until I fought the wolf down in one dream.

Interprete if you want to. I'm male.
>>
Thought this thread was dead guys. I will be coming back to it when I get a chance today sorry for hold up
>>
>>18921745
First crack at this one to me has me feeling like maybe the blue light extending into infinity is mean to represent communication or social behavior that is waiting to be approached or changed, the color blue. The lobby as a symbol of waiting mixed the ever stretching lights, something social or having to do with communication is waiting for you to change it. The fact that people you know were acting alien could represent your subconscious feeling alienated from social events or maybe a certain person . The vomit a warning against saying things that will cause that damage to continue , saying things u will regret. the fact that you had a normal friend their with you could be a reminder that you have people there for you to help you with the struggle , or maybe that friend is part of the problem or feeling the same way you are.
Best I got for now
>>
>>18921815
What does a wolf mean to you ?
As well as the colors black and brown .
By that I mean to go google wolf symbology but tell me what does a wolf mean to you ? And we will go from there
>>
>>18922662
Balance your desires to love and be loved as well as sexual desires and find out what you really want before you go looking for it or act on it, otherwise you might crash and burn . When Venus was away from earth reminder to stay in balance and harmony the moon close by a hint for you to cool off
>>
Okay so I had a pretty typical abduction dream, we all know how those go. But while they had me I could feel them all communicating, they kept saying "I think this is the one" and other things of that nature. I'm not entirely sure what they were doing, but it felt as though my forehead was removed, exposing my brain. It felt like they were dropping different chemicals into me. This went on for a short time and then something just changed.
Try to imagine the room you're in, and think that you only really seem to notice what is physically there. Not what exists between the structures.

Now try to imagine if your consciousness sort of shifted, and you could only notice what isn't there. It was as if I had become the air.

Long story short I'm pretty sure I'm the antichrist now and the end of days is near.
>>
>>18922731
You are struggling with feeling insecure about your masculinity and ability to be strong and protect . What you are desiring to protect I can't say
>>
male
was waking up, still in my bed i look around, then their is this 2m50 egyptian deity that looked a bit like anubis but with metal wings in my room. He was protecting me from something or someone.
I figure out i'm dreaming with eyes open. The god dissapear. Then there is this fantomatic presence that get along side to me in the bed. It's invisible but i can see the knee formed by deformations
then it kissed me in the neck but not sweet and all, more like a violent half bite half kiss i imagine a succube would do
shit woke me up

i'm saying it because it felt neither like a woman nor like a men. It was humanoid but just plain abnormal
>>
File: storm-tsunami.jpg (135KB, 1024x521px) Image search: [Google]
storm-tsunami.jpg
135KB, 1024x521px
Does large waves mean anything? I've had these dreams for so long that I now become conscious whenever they occur
>>
File: 20170328_223829-1.jpg (3MB, 2447x2043px) Image search: [Google]
20170328_223829-1.jpg
3MB, 2447x2043px
>>18921367

Wtf that pic fuck my head now. Check my pic related, i dream that shit since 5 years
>>
>>18922884
It means that you are a faggot
>>
>>18924340
Unfortunately I have no idea what the image represents I found it on Google Images while looking up lucid dream pics
That's crazy bro u should find the pic and look into it
>>
>>18924319
I have also always hard reoccurring dreams about giant waves . I believe it has something to do with your emotions overwhelming you but I think there's more to it that I have yet to discover
>>
>>18923783
I think it represents your subconscious struggle with good and evil and being pulled the more sinful or dark paths of life though faceless means IE dark paths you may not even realize you are taking . Maybe not just good and evil just finding the strength to find your own way through you struggles and avoid people or things you can't trust . And I don't think you were really angry at he new found light , simply angry that you finally found the strength to fight your fears and you felt that the light was taking away your own power to control the situation. But at the same time the light was a sign that you were on a good path or at least gaining the power you wanted . You could have also felt angry because you were becoming comfortable with what ever that darkness really meant to you , rather then trying to get away from it
>>
>>18924301
Anyone else have an idea of this one ? Sounds kinda badass bro but I'm at a loss haha
>>
i was crowned as king last night in dream and was wearing royal stuff, anyone has any idea what could it mean?
>>
>>18921367
step1. Read jung, then
step 2. get really sad because you've wasted your time.
step 3. Move on and develop adult interests
>>
>>18924445
Any colors or other details stand out . It what kind of jewels were in the crown if any ?
>>
>>18924559
Lul
>>
>>18924236
Thanks!
>>
>>18921367

Please help me decipher my dream, I feel like I am literally living a separate life in my dreams.

>Frequently dream about living in dream city that exists no where on earth

>Buildings constantly being constructed, demolished or abandoned. (Theme parks, large ferris wheel)

Here's where it gets weird

I feel like I am living in this dream city. Every few nights I will dream about going to this "city" and it always changes.

I'd have a dream about seeing a new ferris wheel being built.

3 dreams later, its still under construction.

A few more dreams later, its finished and functional.

A few years later i'll suddenly dream that the Ferris wheel has been abandoned. This can apply to literally anything in my "dream city".

There's also more and more shops appearing. Mostly visit the same shops but I go to different ones and get different things every dream.

Also I dream about going to an unlimited buffet and get to eat the most amazingly delicious food that i have never tasted in real life.
>>
>>18924592
You are welcome . Did that have any meaning ?
>>
>>18924798
Are you lucid in these dreams ? Or just kind of on auto pilot
>>
I had a dream there was a shadow beneath the moon. Like if you held a nickel up to the sky. Black circle blocking the moon.

There was also a massive earthquake.
>>
>>18924445
What's your ethnicity?
>>
>>18924264
Can you not ask the aliens for the right chemicals?
>>
>>18921815
Did you see any Pueblo-style towns? I've had a dream that was in one that's been on my mind for years now.
>>
>>18924561
crown was silverish, with gems that i think are called moonstone, kinda looked loke it with colors, the clothes were also on gems and had greenish yellow colors
>>18925670
i'm from a small country in caucasus called georgia, how is this relevant tho?
>>
I had a dream last night where I had gotten back with a very old ex. We had a baby boy and then all of sudden I had a baby girl. She looked more like my ex than the baby boy did. But he wasn't her father, the devil was and she knew whenever he was around. When I saw him he was just a shadow on the wall. But as the girl got bigger the boy would get smaller and by the end of the dream, the boy was the size of a premature baby and the girl was the size of a toddler almost.

(Female)
>>
>>18924401
You seem like someone who knows what they're doing.
A few days ago I was the guy that posted my werewolf dream.
I had another one the night before last.
>Running through the woods, trees are thin but set up close to each other
>As I'm running I start to come up to this bike path, some women is riding her bicycle
>I spring, grab her by the next, and shake about until she's dead
>Unlike my last dream with the Muslim family, I don't eat her heart, I just start running back into the woods, a feeling of excitement like "I know I'm not suppose to just do that, but it was fun because I'm naughty teehee" (best way I describe that feeling)
>Suddenly the dream skips forward and I'm walking down the sidewalk of the streets of what looks like Bahamas or such an island place in the middle of the day and it's crowded
>I'm dragging a suitcase and a carrying a garbage bag with a head in it
>See a fat hairy man with a grey shirt on filming something
>Realize he's talking to kids and filming them
>Look and two girls no older that 12
>They're naked with only a bit of body paint on, look back at the hairy man and realize he's naked too, the grey shirt was just body paint
>He looks at me and sees my fangs, starts to get horrified
>Tell him "I've just killed someone but you fucking disgust me" and he runs

Then I wake up.
Two significant points though:
- the woman I killed was a friend of my girlfriend, she's someone who was almost murdered in her early 20s by a guy trying to stab her in the neck when she was on her bike
- I was molested when I was 4-5 by my little brother's father, he took pics as well

Last night there was more.
>>
>very vivid dream of seeing a couple get swept out by a wave. I can see a flight of stairs to my right leading down to the beach, i want to run over and help them up, my boyfriend suddenly appears on my left and urges me not to go because he thinks it is pointless. A bigger wave comes and drags the couple away into the ocean, and then I wake up.
I felt really guilty about not helping them, even if it was just a dream.
>dream about seeing a dark haired woman kneeling next to someone in what seems to be their deathbed. There is a soft fuzzy bright light surrounding them, the woman kneeling seems upset about having to say goodbye. I had a feeling it was my mom saying bye to my grandma, but after waking up, it felt more like it was me saying bye to my mom.
>have a dream about my little brother dying unexpectedly. In the dream, I feel really upset about not being able to say goodbye to him
>have dreams where I am exploring abandoned places, there is usually an ocean or lake or bodies of water that I have to walk around because it feels deep and scary
>dream about walking on a foggy stone path, there is water on both sides and nobody around, I keep going until I see someone in the distance. He looks like a really old gypsy, his beard is long and grey, I ask him if I'm going to right direction and his reply was something like "it doesn't matter where you go, it's about enjoying the time you spent while going there". Felt like it was an eerie dream about meeting death on the road and having death tell me not to fret about my destination.
Would love to hear some opinions, been having these really lucid dreams lately.
>>
>>18926239
So last night however, was a new dream. Being a werewolf wasn't a predominant theme, but I used it to my advantage.
>The city I live in had a huge live action board game/puzzle going on
>Participate to win whatever
>Trying to make a tent around a lamp, a detective decides to try and help me
>Point out that the cloth of the test is too small, realize that the cloth is one of the puzzle pieces, decide to continue on since I have a piece
>Detective wants to help me, but I sense he just wants part of the prize
>I bite his neck, killing him, and continue on to a fence along a small hill
>Suddenly I'm outside of large grey bricked building with no windows, no door, a small concrete parking lot surrounding it and thick woods surrounding that
>All I know is I have to defend it
>A blonde woman in moving style military gear comes up, tell her I have to defend this place
>Wants to know what's in there, I tell her it's everything I've found (meaning for the puzzle game going on)
>Asks me how you get it, tell her no one gets in I have to defend it
And I wake up
While talking to her I was a werewolf, but I didn't attack her.
I've never seen her in real life (I think) so I don't know who she was. Never served in the armed forces so I don't get the significance to that either.
Didn't know the detective either. And he genuinely wanted to help, but fuck him was my thoughts in it.
Anyone with some thoughts into these?
>>
>>18925651
Auto pilot. I very rarely lucid dream and when I do, it takes a lot of effort to stay in control
>>
>>18925676
I couldn't communicate with them. I don't think they knew I was awake enough to see what was going on.
>>
Male.
I had a dream last night in which I was with a friend of mine in the street of my city where my grandparents used to live. So, it was night time, but the street was expecially dark. My friend is laughing maniacally and tells me 'Ehi, wanna try a new game?', then proceeds to shout towards the end of the road. Suddenly a giant mass of darkness starts chasing us. We start running and, while I'm freaking out, my friend continues to laugh uncontrollably. The darkness manages to catch me and while I wake up I hear a voice saying 'You are no longer part of God's army'
>>
>>18926624
Nice going, God really believed in you.
>>
>>18924244
I guess wisdom? They always have a look of something being on their mind. Black is a color of mystery, the unknown and brown reminds me of commonality and conformity.

>>18925904
Yes actually, only they were painted in white.
>>
File: 419511.jpg (17KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
419511.jpg
17KB, 300x225px
>>18926624
Bonus dream. I think this is the weirdest one I've ever had and I'm not even sure it qualifies as a dream.

So two years ago I had a dream in which I was with a person I liked at that time, unfortunately the dream ended too soon, so I woke up bummed as fuck. As I was lying in bed I kept thinking about how much I wanted to get back into that dream. Now, I have to clarify that at this point I was NOT SLEEPING. So I heard this voice saying 'If you want to, I can bring you back into that dream'. I close My eyes and I see myself standing in front of a huge sand dune at the bottom of which there was a shallow pond. At the top of the dune there was a puppy (maybe a labrador or a golden retriever) with glowing yellow fur. He repeats the sentence 'If you want to, I can bring you back into that dream'. I'm extremely curious at this point, plus it looks like a really good puppo, so I accept. The dog starts running down the dune towards the pond, than he starts digging in the sand at the bottom of the pond. Suddenly I start feeling extreme pressure on my fored and as i close my eyes I see spherical particles coming out of the point where I guess the third eye should be. The dog can sense that I'm freaking out and says 'Don't worry, I'm not breaking your skull, I'm just tryna dig in your mind so I can place the dream back inside of it'. And I think it was working. Sleep paralysis kicked in and I started hearing the voice of the girl I likes, as the dream was beginning again. But then I really started freaking out so I woke up
>>
>>18926638
What do you mean?
>>
>>18926650
It's a shame you joined the darkness and got kicked out of God's army.
Now you're stuck living out the end of days with all of us.
>>
>>18926667
But why now? It doesn't make sense
>>
>>18926669
what do you mean why now?
It's the end man, have you not seen the signs?
>>
>>18926680
Are you OP tho?
>>
>>18926682
No, I'm the dude that posted the abduction dream.
I don't actually know shit about dream interpretation
>>
Female
I dreamed about being pregnant with a girl and realizing it when I was about to give birth to her. The fact is that, as I was pushing, I gave birth to two tigers. At first I was fascinated by this fact, but then I find out about the fact that I was pregnant with three tigers, but while I gave birth to the first two tigers without pain or suffering, the third one couldn't come out
>>
>>18926687
Okay man, I'll wait for the interpretation of the expert before preparing to fight for the ultimate darkness
>>
>>18921367
I had a dream of flying a non mans sky like spaceship into a hollowed out asteroid in space that was filled with liquid water with corridors leading to the center of this hollowed out asteroid was a massive cave with air that had a mayan temple built at the floor with the water surrounding it becoming waterfalls to create a lake around the structure
>>
>>18922744
No clue
>>
>>18926239
That one kind of explains it's self bro . Childhood trauma coming out later in life . You took a memory of someone who was almost killed from real life and finished the job . Giving you power over an innocent rather then being the victim .
You wrath was just on release mode
>>
>>18926248
IDK bout the first one but the second one isn't about death but just enjoying the adventure of life . Quite simple
>>
first of all, sorry if my english is shit, not my native language

I had this really .... real dream, it started with normal stuff, me going to uni, meeting with some friends from a club, but then, out of nowhere... my ex was there.... talked to her, said sorry for everything that had happened between us, and hugged her a lot... pretty normal stuff, the weird part comes is how real it felt. I could feel her skin while hugging her, i could feel ... pretty much everything. It's weird to explain, I can just say it felt way more real than any other dream I've had in my life. hadn't talked to her or thought about her in months

so what do you think op, just normal subconscious stuff or some kind of weird psychic conection with her
>>
>>18926646
Odd the one that represents conformity to you was telling you to go away but the one that represented mystery was welcoming you .think about that
>>
>>18926647
That's bad ass dude . Seems like you just discovered one of your astral abilities that was just voiced through strange imagery . You should have boned the chick instead of waking up again . Dog Gave u second chance dude
>>
>>18926700
Tigers often represent female strength
Could be that your first two easy births represented the strong aspects of your womanhood but the third tiger was still growing IE your personality and strengths are still growing waiting to be birthed
>>
>>18926647
I actually has something similar but without the badass transition stage. I had a dream that woke me up, my wife was being railed by two bodybuilders, spit roasted. She looked up at me and said how she'd been "ruined". I woke mad as fuck. Thought to myself, "oh fuck no" and laid my head back down visualizing my handgun. I plopped right back into the room where she was getting railed and shot the men repeatedly, before waking up content.
>>
>>18927269
If you feel your spirits are connected you can either reach out to her in real life or simply cut the astral cords that bind you. Although it's more likely that you subconsciously just miss her more then you want to admit . I have the same problem with some of my old females thinking that we are spiritually connected and shit intact I had one this morning that felt real like u are talking. I've decided to dismiss it. Also if you feel lonely your brain knows what chemicals are released when you used to hold her , it's possible that it's simply mocking that for you cuz it thinks that's what you are missing .
Very touchy subject just make sure you address all angles
>>
>>18927333
You sad cuck
>>
>>18927299
I know, in fact I immediatly checked for spirit animals, animal guides, eccetera... But I often dream about animals that guide or protect me (like bears, squirrels and others)
>>
>>18926700
This is a beautiful interpretation anon, thank you!
>>
>>18927299
Astral ability in what sense? Man, now that i read your post again I'm kind of getting more interested
>>
File: IMG_9402.png (118KB, 1120x522px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9402.png
118KB, 1120x522px
>>18922884
>>
>>18927478
I mean your abilities in dream or astral realms
>>
>>18927417
You are quite welcome
>>
>>18927335
Thank you very much anon!
>>
>>18927335
btw how could i know if our spirits are connected??
>>
>>18927915
That's not something for me to say
>>
>>18927688
I wish I knew a way to contact again those 'entities' or whatever I should call them
>>
I pissed off an Aztec god to save random people, but it caused me to vomit my own heart at the end of the dream. What's it mean?
>>
File: 1464687666787.jpg (46KB, 602x335px) Image search: [Google]
1464687666787.jpg
46KB, 602x335px
>>18921367
I remember when I was a little shithead, there was a reoccurring theme where I try to fix a thing, only for it to be ruined even harder. Like going indoors when it rains and entire fucking roof disappears. All 5 floors into the air.
Although I STILL have trouble with unseeing things, especially if I try to.
>>
File: 89b0facad8ab42e1bf42d64ccd75ebf6.jpg (283KB, 1536x864px) Image search: [Google]
89b0facad8ab42e1bf42d64ccd75ebf6.jpg
283KB, 1536x864px
I had a dream i got 4 hedgehogs (a pet I've loved to own for ages, I've never really had a pet before and it's my goal to eventually get one when i move out)

In this dream i get about four of the pets. Due to me being a silly i keep end up accidentally killing the hedgehogs. I've never harmed a creature in real life that wasn't a bug but in this dream one by one the four die off until the last one. The last one is a pregnant one who in my mind at the time is my redemption.

My chance to prove that i just fucked up the first three times but I'm gonna make it up for everyone and raise the mother and her children up. When hedgehogs get cold or under a certain temperature they attempt to go into hibernation. If you catch it early you can bring them out and feed them tons and they'll be fine. If not they just starve to death cause they never prepared correctly. Anyway in my mind dream me see the cold pregnant one and my mind immediately panicked and looked for a way to warm it up. I put it into a microwave and set it to warm but accidentally burnt it to a crisp killing it.

There was also a dream years ago where i got a kitten but i dropped it. After it hit the ground there was a sicking crunch and i woke up crying

I'm a dude and there was heavy sadness and a struggle in the hedgehog one. I really wanted to help them.
>>
>>18928456
Contact your own inner strength not place your power in the hands in other beings , unless u want to of course
>>
>>18929032
Lol r u trolling?
>>
>be me
>be a kid
>have a dream 5-6 different times spaced at least many months or sometimes a few years apart
>I enter a trailer with rickety steps leading up to it, my brain pulled this image from my poor relative's trailers out in the country
>Inside however the setting is beautiful lavish wallpaper, think of the classic red wallpaper from the shining
>The hallway stretches seemingly infinitely in each direction, with lights for a long way until it finally fades to blackness, there is nothing else except the wallpapered hallway
>I turn left, always left, and walk down the hallway, seemingly forever
>Finally get to the end of the hallway and there's a tiny round circular room with a pedestal table thing in it
>There's a statue of an owl on the table
>as I approach the table the owl's head turns around
>I wake up

haven't had it since i was 13-15 somewhere in there.
>>
>>18929032
>I've never really had a pet before and it's my goal to eventually get one when i move out

Please, for the love of god, do not get a hedgehog as a first pet.

they are nocturnal animals. If you wake it up during the day to play with it and "love" it, you are tormenting it. It doesn't matter if it "learns to be awake" and "it's okay"

They are not good pets. They look cute in meme pictures and videos. A cat or a dog is infinitely more engaging and rewarding to own.

Hedgies are not beginner pets, at that. They just aren't.
>>
Red skies, like a smoky, burnt red. Planes falling from the sky alight. Long walks through cities that are empty, their doors open and plants overgrown. Ravenous, barbaric roving mobs of men gone feral. Those are the patterns in my dreams.

Nothing too weird there, right? What could that mean?
>>
>>18921367
I had a dream that Arnold Schwarzenegger and Donald Trump told me I was "on the right path" and that "I can't give up now"
Now I am getting kicked out of college, not sure what to think about it.
>>
Don't ususally have realistic dreams but last night it was just me and this girl I'm into sitting on a couch, she moved next to me and i put my arm around her...there was also light bluish and green aura in the room
>>
>>18929583
generally feeling like the world is going to hell. it's suggestive of how you feel the world will be in the future.
>>
>>18929611
were you having trouble in school at the time of those dreams? maybe you were pushing yourself in the face of adversity? I'm also curious as to why Trump and Arnold, and who said what.
>>
>>18929733
Yeah I've been having trouble all year. Arnold came up to me from the backyard at a relatives house where I was sitting. He told me that I have to stay on my path and that I'm doing the right thing. Later I was walking down the street and Donald drove up and rolled the window down and told me that Arnold was right and I'd better listen to him.
>>
>>18929759
Arnold and Donald are both successful personalities, although in vastly different areas. Probably you were lacking motivation at the time, and that was a way for you to keep on trying. I wouldn't treat it as anything particularly deep, seems like a cool dream tho.
>>
>>18927915
So my ex text me today a couple hours after I replied to thread. I guess I haven't done well cutting record either
>>
File: kyanite-specimen1.jpg (62KB, 435x450px) Image search: [Google]
kyanite-specimen1.jpg
62KB, 435x450px
OP here
BTW guys sorry for the lag there's slot of dreams for me to interpret here so if you feel skipped it's because I either don't have a good interpretation for you at this time or I haven't got to yours yet. Will be posting more
Experiment with some kyanite for dream recall and healing dreams
>>
>>18930131
I meant *cutting the cord
>>
>>18929315
Nah m8, for reals actually dreamt it

>>18929347
How Nocturnal are we talking here? I know they aren't the most social little poop machines but if it's a case of like it wakes up at midnight or something that isn't really an issue. It would be my first pet but my gf had a cat so she's there to help with general helping with a pet. I'd love a dog but there is that whole thing where you can't leave them alone
>>
>>18930246
>How Nocturnal are we talking here?

Nocturnal. Animals are not degrees of nocturnal. They are awake at night and not the day. If you wake it up during the day to play with it, you are hurting it. Hedgehogs aren't really good pets. I would suggest a rat if you feel you need a rodent, since it will interact with you about 3000x as much and you will actually love it instead of just being impressed with yourself for having a "cool" animal.

I dunno who told you that you can't leave dogs alone. You can't leave dogs that you put zero effort into training alone. I can leave my dog with a fucking steak on the floor and come back and it'll be on the plate where I left it.
>>
>>18927237
I figured. But do you think it's my subconscious just trying to get me to deal with it, or my subconscious warning me to deal with it before I become more feral about it?
>>
>>18921367
>Dreaming
>Kitchen
>See grim reaper sitting at table
>I don't feel scared for some reason and sit down at table
>Grim hands me a beer
>I ask why the visit
>Grim takes off hood and skull face turns human face
>Grim chuckles and says we get along better than others
The fuck, /x/?
>>
>>18930257
I thought you couldn't leave Huskies or Border Collies alone for too long like...For upwards of 4-8Hours
>>
>>18921367
>Male

I was in some arcade looking place wandering around. After a while, I saw an army guy mounted in some black tank with a laser machine gun. I didn't feel scared, but I was filled with blood lust. I wasn't sure if the lasers would hurt, but didn't want to find out. I sneakily managed to get on the tank to try to stab the guy, but he turned to a child. Immediately I knew this was god or something. I felt calmer but a bit sad. I asked why he made us and he said he didn't know. Some kind of experiment. maybe. He said the universe had been created 3 times already, and he judges to see if we are worthy of it. I asked if he thinks we are worthy now. He just said he wasn't sure, and maybe. It depends.

That's about what I could remember
>>
>>18930276
Both
>>
>>18921367
Have dreamt about shitting myself in public twice. A girl I haven't seen since high school was also in both dreams as an e-celeb that commited suicide.
>>
>>18930299
Why the fuck would you get a husky or border collie and leave it alone? That's mistreatment

If you are hedgie guy just abandon pets after mentioning those breeds. You want something cool looking not love. Husky owners are A L W A Y S the worst dog owners ALWAYS.
>>
Recently I've been having shitty dreams, worse than the usual. Most of the time the dreams were just frightening, but eventually I started getting harmed in the dreams.
But last night's dream really got to me,
>Public building with lots of people
>looked pretty professional, not sure what it was
>I was standing around, no clue where I was really
>I overhear somebody talking about a man robbing them
>They thought afterwards that the gun used, was fake
>I move about a bit, and stop at some barriers, then stand around again
>Some time passes, and I see a man in a coat approach me
>Something was off, but I had noticed too late
>The man pulled out a handgun from his coat, and I was at his mercy before I even knew it
>He discharges the gun
>I hear udderances of a suprised public
>My vision fades as I feel myself slide through the vacent space in my head
Then I woke up.
What's up with this dream? I thought you weren't able to die in dreams, and why is the harm done to me increasing with each dream?
>>
>>18930460
Idk dude I've said I've never owned a pet before. I'm curious to this stuff. Border and Husky where just examples from what I've heard
>>
>>18930482
if someone wrote this in a lyrical piece, I would say that the man in the suit is a metaphor of someone next to you that may not exist in your life yet.
I think it could be related to finding your way in your life, and the man killing you is an act of someone taking away the things that define living a joyful happy life, in charge of a job.
I guess even if you think you are happy with the current job or else you have right now, you should change it because you dont notice it will make you a walking dead.
>>
>>18929305
How?
>>
Hey /x/ bros - how would you (scientifically, pseudoscientifically or otherwise) explain a dream situation I had a few months ago?

I had a dream where my ex and I were having sex. Nothing unusual, felt prettygood.jpg. (FYI we broke up 3 years ago, live in different countries, barely see each other and only speak on the odd occasion to exchange new year's wishes etc.) As I woke up from the dream, I went to relieve myself and take a piss, took my phone with me. Mind you this is 7 AM or so. I turn wifi on, see that said ex messaged me only 15 minutes prior saying "hey, what's up? I just had the weirdest dream about you lol". Was groggy but now wide awake and full of general WTF-ery. Message her right back saying that it might sound pretty weird but I just woke up from a dream about her, too. Asked her what her dream was, she said she'd rather not say. I told her mine was "weird", too, as in it was x-rated. She said "same", and we left it at that. We haven't brought it up since.

Do you think it's just a curiously-timed coincidence or did my ex and I actually fuck in some dream world/astral plane? Open to all opinions on this.
>>
>>18931096
You are both cosmically linked
>>
>>18931233
Probably
>>
>have a dream where i'm exploring some satanic cult ruins deep deep underground
>there's some interesting lore in this subterranean world like gorgons being a slave force for this ancient satanic cult and a modern research team setting up a lab, i wish i could remember more of it
>there was a skull on a pedestal that made goofy halloween toy noises that got broken but nothing else really happens

>wake up, go for a piss, go back to sleep

>back at the satanic ruins maybe a month later, this time in a tourist group
>again, nothing special really happens and i'm tuning out what the tour guide is saying because i had "spent a week living down here already"
>decide to show the tour guide the broken skull from last time, he gets upset because he liked the skull
>he decides to show the group a special room
>opens a door to a smaller room where there is a demonic sigil in the back
>talks about how it's a powerful seal for something bad but also points out the seal is distorted so it's a corrupted seal or some shit and so whatever's behind it is really bad
>closes the door and points to a blue plaque above
>"so that's why they must have put this here, to invoke the blessing of a blue demon of luck and health"
>someone walks up and pats the plaque saying "thank you mr blue demon" like it's one of those 'you have been visited by le x of y' memes
>group turns to the left
>at the end of the corridor is a perfectly normal fast food restaurant
>not there before
>deep underground in these spooky cult ruins after we just fucked with demon shit
>tour guide thinks nothing of it so we just go and eat there, nothing happens

>wake up, go back to sleep because it's still early
>have another, unrelated, dream that i cant remember specifics of that also ends in eating at a fast food restaurant
>except this time i feel an immense feeling of fear and dread when i receive my food

All I can think is that I'm really craving a good burger and that MAYBE McDonalds is evil and run by the devil.
>>
>>18930482
not sure at the moment . but who ever started the rumor that u cant die in dreams is a retard ive died in mine on more then one occasion
>>
>>18930282
thats pretty dope, sharing a beer with death sounds pretty rad
>>
Went on a spaceship to mars. When we got back, we crash landed in Russia and were hunted down by soviets.

What does it mean.
>>
>>18932438
You fear the resurgeance of communism.
>>
This happened 2 weeks ago
>go to sleep at 5 AM
>close my eyes
>feel like i'm still awake, seeing nothing because eyes closed
>sudenly i hear a conversation between a lot of people
>some of the voices are from friends
>open my eyes
>find myself in a fancy chair, in front of a giant fancy table poorly illuminated with small candles
>the table was so big that i can't see where it starts or ends
>in front of me and on the table is a plate full of a lot of fancy food
>there is a lot of other people on the table wearing suits and speaking to eachother
>everyone has a plate full of fancy food in front of them but nobody is eating
>there are so many people talking that i can't distinguish a conversation
>nobody looks at me or talks to me
>can't see their faces because of poor illumination
>all the background was black
>immediatly realize i was dreaming
>can't control things like in every other lucid dream i had
>start to worry
>i concentrate in trying to wake up
>it works
>feel like i wasn't asleep
>very confused and worried
>watch 20 minutes of ylyl videos to relax
>go back to sleep
>exact same dream
>super worried, immediatly i concentrate to wake up
>wake up sweating
>completly in panic
>40 minutes later i go back to sleep
>had normal dream that i don remember
I'm a male
sorry if i have mistakes, english is not my mother language
>>
>>18932089
>grim
I thought I'd shit bricks at the start of the dream, but for some odd reason it felt really chill and calm.
>>
>>18929320
how come nobody ever responds to any of my posts in any of these type of threads?

I find it fucking hilarious because I post real dreams I had, and I feel like you respond to more "fantastic" made up dreams.
>>
>>18934086
Ur a fuckin rerarded edglord beta orbiter obsessed with my ex and her fucking insane fantasy world
Threads reported. CPS informed. Cops are s arching for you and your crew. Hard. And one approaches me or tried to run game on me again and we gonna have real problems. Ur a fucking delusional stalker who knows nothing about other than what psycho ex girlfriends and roumour Mills from I'm 20 years ago. I'm not a fucking pedo. Never have been. Do us all a favor and fucking aanhero
>>
>>18921367
>Male, 19
Dream that has been recurring a lot:
>Me with oneitis who is also best friend irl
>We sit at our local crepe shop having a coffee
>We laugh together as usual, talking as if it was a normal conversation irl
>This goes on for what feels like 10-30 minutes
>I usually feel ease at heart, innocent bliss, and the joy of the mundane
>Only thing missing is me spacing off into the distance, reflecting the current state of my life (read below)
Dream cuts off there every time.
Bonus: She recently had found out I have HCV, so we got distant and don't talk anymore. After 5 days she had found out, she ignored me around the campus as well.
>>
On the night leading into my 20th Birthday, I had a dream and am looking for answers.
>There is a large amount of light in what appears to be a room
>There is a woman, and I know she's my age
>Her skin was was a milky creamy color
>Her hair: Blond and Brunette mix
>And her eyes. I swear that I will never forget what her eyes looked like. They were this bright "jade" color. They shined and they were the most vivid eyes i've ever seen in my life.
>she looks at me and makes eye contact. And i could feel some sort of energy passing from her into me. Kind of like a sonar, I saw ripples emanating from her eyes.
>She takes my hand and we face the left. Then we walked out a "door" but I couldn't see a door, all I saw was light. There were also people in the room who congratulated us.

Any thoughts? When I woke up I felt different. Like a permanent part of me was ripped away. And ever since that day I have not felt the same as before that day.
>>
File: nervouspepe.jpg (33KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
nervouspepe.jpg
33KB, 480x454px
>>18921367
I was fucking bitches and getting money. One point we ran a train of some hoe with Jesus, God, and me. Shit was lit, senpai.

Does this mean I am chosen one?
>>
I have had several dreams about my friend and I reconciling. But I think the only reason why I am having them is because they are on my mind. I never dream which is odd.
>>
Here's my dream today:

>rode a taxi with my crush
>crush seats in front of the car
>the taxi driver initiates a conversation with her
>mumblemumblemumble.jpg
>glances on her pretty face
>sees a sickass school
>drawing my face near the window so I can see the school better
>passing by dirty environment and filthy vendors
>taxi turns left
>suddenly the environment shifts into a sloping hill
>arrived at the church parking lot
>mfw
>see all my schoolm8s laughing
>crush approaches her 2 best friends
>I see my best friend playing with a fucking miniature elephant
>mfw I see my shortest friend got smaller
>mfw I see him riding the elephant
>wtf
>I imagined myself in a dream riding that elephant with a sword drawn and traveling at the speed of sound
>teleported in school
>nobody bats an eye
>traveling with my mates
>someone named "Saphocles" greets me and proceeds to the fire exit
>mfw he disappeared thin air
>noticed this barrel
>some magical shit gave me a flashback in a previous dream location and how "Saphocles" was killed
>MFW HE GOT BEHEADED AND HIS BODY DISAPPEARED
>I figured he was a schoolmate
>name was John Titus (only from a dream) bald, tattooed, 5'2, ripped
>mfw the flashback disappeared
>another flashback showing me killing "Saphocles"
>wtf
>the flashback returned me to the school
>noticed the barrel moving
>followed it
>ohshit.jpg
>sees john holding Saphocles' head
>mad.jpg
>I told him "you will be convicted of your crimes"
>I run upstairs to tell my m8s that he has saphocles' head
>we run together
>got to the stairs first and saw him carrying an M4
>WTF
>I ran back and told my m8s he has a gun
>we retreated
>I slipped
>couldn't move
>ohshit.jpg
>he fired his M4 senselessly
>John cried
>I heard him scream "the fire exit isn't the only way to that floor"
>I noticed he was with 2 other people
And then I woke up
>>
Oh and I'm also a male
The feeling gets so exaggerated when you are with someone you really love and at the same time, it felt nothing
And i was mad on how saphocles was killed and felt the fear when we saw him get killed.
I do not know how I feel towards the end. I think I was confused and was shaking because I was thinking of successfully killing John when he comes near the entrance of the fire exit
>>
File: lULYaZa.jpg (19KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
lULYaZa.jpg
19KB, 225x225px
>>18921367
Fear not the dark, my friend
>>
File: 48f1XM2.jpg (114KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
48f1XM2.jpg
114KB, 768x1280px
>>18921367
and let the feast begin
>>
I also recalled that I was very mad on how John could kill the dreamer (me) easily with his petty gun. I was so prepared to kill him. I also thought, as a dreamer, I could catch his bullets. And after that, the dream suddenly fades.

If so, the more you realize that a dream is a dream, the more your existence in it fades?
>>
Fell asleep. Unaware I was dreaming. I went through the house and out the door. Sidewalk is all there is outside.

Sky is empty, the sidewalk goes on forever. After walking a few hours in a straight line, I'm back home.

Once I get back home I realize that my stairs are messed up. I walk up only a short amount it seems like 30, 31,32,33. Then suddenly back in my room. I can hear static and water.

I go towards the water. The beach has leaked into my bathroom. I try to clean it but it makes no visible process. No sun either, just a big version of the twisty light-bulb things in my bathroom.

I can still, leave so I do. I go towards the static. It's in the basement. These stairs seem normal at first but the closer I get to the bottom the more things around me fade away.

The static beckons me to go further. I see my past pets here. These dogs just want to go outside but are stuck to the floor. I try so hard to get them up. They can't seem to move. The source of the static is found. It's a portable television I remember owning.

It's receiving a signal and I can take it with me. I do so and upon taking it back upstairs the water sounds have gotten louder. Heading back to the beach room, I take my portable TV and set it in the water. The image becomes almost crystal clear for what black and white portable TVs could do for that time. I see myself reflected as it goes further and further away.

I'm head back outside. The sky has stars but now there's clouds along the sidewalk. The clouds seem to be solidifying. It's now snow. I sit down in the snow and watch the sun finally rise.

And that's where the dream ends.
>>
Trying to interpret dreams of people you don't know is useless. Objects, places and names can have totally different meanings to people.

A gun in one person's dream can stem from a fear of death, pain, war or violence.

And a gun in a dream of a guy that goes to the range regularly it means something entirely different.

The best people to interpret your dreams are close relatives or friends who've known your for all your life
>>
this has been a series of dreams dating back almost 10 years now.
it started with a face that i do not recognize, she was the same age as me but very beautiful. i awoke after seeing her face.
some years later it the same dream but this time its more of her shes older but still the same age as myself.
this starts a turning point for the dreams they happen once a year or so for a while each one growing more vivid and longer. until this past January.
then for almost a month they happened every single night she was always in peril and i could not help her no matter what i did. these stopped and until this point i didn't think too much on them (especially since in the dreams i never heard her speak).
last night she returns in my dream. by far most vivid. tbc
>>

okay so in this dream we are in a changing room or a large closet and as she is getting changed we are talking. As we do i am looking at the opposite wall and not her. the conversation starts to get to me and i get upset (visibly) and the conversation stops. she hugs me and i feel like i never had before.

it was like as if i felt loved for the first time in my life and since this dream, all day today i have felt weird and i hope i dream of her again tonight to see if i can talk more.

(normally i never dream o any are weird to me but these have felt real)
>>
>>18936779
>she is getting changed

Did you take a peep
>>
I once had a lucid dream that I was in a hybrid version of my current bedroom and my bedroom from my mothers house. I got out of bed and started puking clear marbles. I walked to the bedroom window and started puking marbles on the people below. What the hell is this?
>>
Male.

I had this dream actually several times within the last months. I was petting my cat that eventually leaves my room. A minutes later "my"(?) cat jumps in my room through the window although the cat I had just been petting could have never left the house. Both look exactly the same and soon I realize I have 2 cats that look 100% identical and I was caring for both the last 10 years without ever realizing it.
>>
Keep having dreams consisting of me being chased by an enemy indefinitely. Just woke up from one where it was a fucking werewolf, but it's usually a person. Dream is always a state of constant escape taking place in a made up location which vaguely resembles places I have been. These dreams are very lucid for me, but not in the sense that I can tell I am dreaming. It is a very long, tedious, repetitive dream, and I wake up feeling both exhausted and mildly stimulated. Only way I know of to prevent dreaming so intensely is by smoking marijuana before sleep... It is somewhat interesting, but I don't feel rested. is there another method to stop these dreams?
>>
>>18937119
This is actually kind of hilarious, I feel. What is the vibe of the dream?
>>
For years of my life, I was plagued by dreams where I was molested or raped by a man. The intensity would change, and the man would change, but it was almost always my grandfather. At the worst point, I would have more than one dream about him molesting me per week, sometimes multiple times a week. Other times it was my father, who I know has been a creeper towards me. I don't remember my grandfather doing anything creepy towards me though.

Not sure what it means that I was haunted by these dreams for so long.
>>
>>18937119
Are you a paranoid person? Do you feel like you're being taken advantage of?
>>
File: 1489421076751.jpg (58KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1489421076751.jpg
58KB, 722x349px
Male

First dream was disappointing. Later found out this is a recurring nightmare for her. I never told her about this, though.

Second was during a nap. Felt like I woke up at some point and mutual friend had spilled the spaghetti on my feelings for her. When I actually woke I went to sort whatever was going on out but it was just a dream. Then he actually did tell her 2-3 hours later. I had no reason to expect that he would do this before the dream. In fact, I consented before he did it only because of the uncanny feeling of it all.

Third, we were on something like a date. I don't think either of us acknowledged to each other that it could be. Felt real enough that when I woke up I was going to ask her if she had fun.

Fourth, we were in something like a Bowser level of relatively harmless lava everywhere but she never showed up to play video games with me.

What did my dreams mean by this?
>>
I had a dream where I was a fish guy in a group of fish people. We had a culture, clothes, technology, all that. I would go to visit the aquarium every day just to visit this whale. I was a fish guy in love with a male whale, but it was such a pure love. I'd go visit him and read him stories, and he'd hang out close to the glass. I've never felt such intense love for anything before.

In the dream, one day I went to visit the aquarium to find that the whale had been decapitated and his body was left sitting in the tank. I stood there for a while, staring at the body before I crumpled to my knees and just sobbed for hours. That whale was the love of my life, and somebody had just taken him from me so disrespectfully. But I knew the facility wasn't just a facility.

I ran up the stairs that the whale's tank was next to, up and up until I came to these huge double doors. I pushed past the security guards that were always posted there, and I ran wildly into a group of fish people in lab coats screaming and demanding why they'd done what they did. I turned and looked at a massive tank, and I saw that they'd attached my beloved whale's head to a giant, artificial humanoid. I stood there in horror, frozen, until I was knocked unconscious.

I came to with someone torturing me and demanding what I knew about "The Ice Giant". They ripped one of my earrings out and I screamed. The same time I screamed, the whale-headed giant let out this giant roar, and then I woke up.

I still cry about the feelings of loss I have over a whale my brain imagined. Fuck me
>>
I had a sexual dream about one of my friends, I'm male and she's female. It's really odd because I'm not sure if I'm attracted to her and I know she is getting married soon.

What does it mean?
>>
>>18937580
It means that you want to fuck her.

Holy shit, dude.
>>
>>18937592
But I don't want to?

Any way to tell my dreams to fuck off?
>>
>>18937445
What in the actual fuck
>>
File: 1492591414253.jpg (81KB, 838x719px) Image search: [Google]
1492591414253.jpg
81KB, 838x719px
>>18937445
>>
I keep having the same dream where I'm at a new school and I'm trying to get to class but I can't and I keep getting lost, just aimlessly wandering about. The only thing that changes is the school.
>>
>>18938278
That feeling of being lost is probably how you feel about your life right now.
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 300x448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 300x448px
Female
Someone unknown to me kicking the shit out of me while sexually assaulting me at the same time. He forces himself on me with such hatred but the way he punches my face is beyond brutal. I can feel the warm blood running down. I struggle with all my might but I can't get him off me. He then proceeds to strangle me to the point where I black out. Been having same dream for years. Have never told anyone about it. Strange.
>>
>>18938294
probably should have infered that myself but thanks for telling me anyway
>>
>>18921664
if it is I´m starting a bussines
>>
>>18937580
You have a connection.

>>18938309
You have a terrible internal conflict which interrupts your flow of sexual energy.
>>
>>18921367
When I was about 5, I'd have a strange reoccuring dream. It went like this:
>Get into a white car
>Car drives around slowly
>Look out the window
>No people in sight, buildings, road, sidewalk all white
>Driving begins to speed up
>I ask where I'm going
>A skeleton turns from the driver's seat
>End
I never felt any fear, dread, or anxiety from this dream and it's a wonder I can remember it nearly two decades later
>>
>>18921367
Had a really weird dream a couple of days ago
Goes something like this
>dreaming
>meet friend thats 2 years older than me
>have the same name as me
> i pull out a small key
>give it to him
>he's wearing a necklace with three triagles, all black, the middle one extends farthest
>puts key on his rightmost triangle
>takes necklace off
>gives it to me
>i need to do something with it
>wake up
What does it mean?
>>
Male
I was in a church (I'm an atheist) and I decided to take the Eucharist. The procedure was a bit different from the procedure I knew: after you took the Eucharist you had to say some sort of thanksgiving formula. So I took my Eucharist and after that the priest whispered to my ear "I can see a demon at the edge of your eye". I creeped the fuck out.
Next scene, same dream, I'm in the liquor store and some girl tried to steal something from my backpack. I turned to her and slapped her in the face. Her boyfriend took me out of the store and beat me up with his friends. After that I decided to go home and while on my way I saw a hoodie going in the opposite direction. He was dressed in black and suddenly he appeared very close and his eyes were black. My vision got distorted and I woke up screaming like a madman.

I get such dreams regulary, and every single one of them end up with a creepy character resembling a demon waking me up.
>>
>Had a dream where I was apparently going to the Moon with a number of other people to investigate a tunnel
>Remember blasting off in the rocket and looking out to see Earth, etc.
>Find out at some point that someone on the rocket wants to kill everyone, but this isn't the primary focus of the dream
>Land on the Moon eventually, and get a very profound sense of dread as I look around
>Feel as if I'm somewhere where nobody is meant to be, almost as if I simply don't belong here

It's kind of weird because I remember how powerful that feeling was, almost as if I was actually there.
>>
File: download.jpg (14KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
14KB, 276x183px
I had a dream I didn't really wanna wake up from:
A friend of mine and I were out eating cake one evening, on one of the outside tables of a modern, snazzy cafe. My friend goes in to... find the toilet I guess? I stay outside so I can guard her purse and finish my cake.
Some random guys come over and try to steal it and I jump out of my seat to fight them off. One of them is up for fisticuffs over the purse. For some reason my swings have strength poured into them but it feels like a 50kg (100lbs) weight is attached to each fist and I'm underwater.They run off, I chase down the one with the purse, then I black out.
I start coming to, and I'm just barely aware of what's going on around me. Apparently he has carried me either to my place or some other place (can't remember).
He opens some sort of sci fi portal thing, which does not glow, but has metal frames,like a long transport tube, out of nowhere. I briefly get THE BEST sex I have ever had, turns out that's his apology.
He says he's not human, but he's from a world where they are enslaved and they have to steal things from various worldsfor their masters or people will die.

Apart from the obvious bit, how would you interpret it? Pic related: The tube was something like this, but more narrow and with all glass walls, plus some panes along the route.
>>
>>18939071

I get the same feeling when I swim a long way into the sea and look at the blue abyss all around me. Maybe you had a similar feeling IRL recently? If you did, trust your gut and abandon the whole thing, or get someone to help you with it.
>>
>>18939200
Lately I've felt as if I've hit rock bottom. I don't really see a light at the end of the tunnel, I guess.

I had another dream recently that was similarly bizarre.

>On a school bus going towards a supposed Chinese restaurant
>The place where the restaurant is in my dream is where a bank is in my city
>The restaurant is a large, red, and rectangular building that is is at least ten stories tall
>Go into the restaurant and explore around for a bit, nothing significant happens
>Suddenly the lights go out
>The people that came on the bus with me start chasing me out of nowhere
>Running through these dark halls for what feels like eternity
>Eventually see light around the corner, I run outside, only to emerge in a parking lot outside of a mall somewhere else in my city
>Everyone from the bus is there, acting as if nothing happened
>Don't remember too much afterwards, other than hearing that the restaurant was a 'hungry place' or something
>>
I was a massive weeb a decade ago when I had this dream

>Be in Japan
>drive Skyline GT-R through Tokyo to hospital
>hospital is no less than 20 stories high
>visit someone on the 15th floor
>car is parked on a balcony when I don't even remember parking the car there
>receive a P90 and loaded magazines from a random teenager walking through the garage
>lawyers who were possessed by demons swarm the garage and murder employees and visitors trying to get to their cars
>kill the lawyers with P90
>get in Skyline and haul ass to another hospital (I am not injured and I know no one in that other hospital at all)
>meet a peppy 15 year old high school student, a Japanese-English interpreter, and a retired US Army soldier dressed in uniform and carrying an M4 in that hospital's garage
>Even though I absolutely do not understand Japanese, the 15 year old threatens to shoot me with a .45 pistol if we don't explore the "forbidden" part of this particular hospital
>do so
>"forbidden" part of the hospital is black, lit only by EXIT signs which you only see in the US
>walking with the group with flashlights
>teen screams
>hear something being torn in half, and the sound of liquid spraying from something
>point flashlights in the direction of where the scream came from

Continued next post (will sage)
>>
>>18939662

>teen is gone
>I am the only one left after turning back around
>giant tentacle that was almost the width of the hallway we were in appears in front of me
>it transforms into a sorceress, who I thought was responsible for the possessions earlier
>she gives me some sort of talk as if she was a major video game boss
>Chrono Trigger-style battle starts
>can control myself
>pick "fight"
>one attack is half a P90 magazine (25 bullets)
>the sorceress' attacks are weak and I feel no sensation whatsoever when she attacks me
>I empty 2 magazines' worth of ammo into her and she drops
>lights come back on, but are all blood red
>teenager rematerializes on the floor, covered in slime, but is okay otherwise
>reach down to pick her up
>the sorceress was actually still alive and morphs into a creature with multiple tentacles covered in blades
>it grabs me and I feel a blade poking at my back
>try to break free before it tears me apart
>feel something tap at my back
>wake up IRL
>it was my mom waking me up
>>
File: cTvnVpo.jpg (206KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cTvnVpo.jpg
206KB, 1920x1080px
Not a dream in particular but does anybody have experienced or know why dream people deny that they are in a dream?

In one dream in particular I asked someone and he looked schocked but at the same time tried to evade the question, that always stood to me
Thread posts: 163
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.