[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Telepathic test

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3134.jpg (99KB, 1300x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3134.jpg
99KB, 1300x758px
Heres a predicting the future test
>>
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=890_1492826256
>>
>>18921057
>>18921062
more like a confirmation bias test
>>
the world as we know it is going to end within a few months, that or US ROFL stomps NK and global interest rates start rising as the us has delt with one of the lest few remaining countries not enslaved by the Rothschild, leaving russia to man up for one last stand, probably building up for a couple of years, until which point they declare war on America, America forces its allys to join which is most of the world at this point, leading to WW3, and a nuclear winter few will survive
>>
>>18921057
This post will have digits
>>
>>18921152
mine will tho
>>
>>18921093
Nukes do not exist, don't worry about it so much.
Even if I'm full of s*** the "nuclear winter" won't be so bad that it or kill off most everybody in the world.
>>
I can derail every single thread on this board daily without repurcussion but if someone makes a thread making fun of me they get b& because I've granted mods access to my cummies which gives eternal life (with the risk of turning them into savages)
>>
>>18921285
I wanted those cummies.
>>
>>18921276
>Nukes do not exist
would be awesome if they don't but i can't really believe that. though we can only hope
>>
>>18921285
i hope to meet you so we can fight one day, if you can truly grant eternal life, which i doubt you have to be far stronger than me, and that is something i don't come across often
>>
File: 1492829132286.jpg (46KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492829132286.jpg
46KB, 480x640px
>>18921310
What'd you just say to me you little bitch? I'll have you know that I'm the ruler of Earth as appointed by an Egyptian goddess with over 300 confirmed prophecized deaths.
>>
>>18921062
how fucking high was this guy?

no shit he's going to see a pickup when he lives next to a gas station on a busy street, across from a car dealership

>birds
birds are fucking everywhere

>video cuts off before any of the other shit
>>
>>18921388
114:0.4.Urantia is not without proper and effective supervision from the system, constellation, and universe rulers. But the planetary government is unlike that of any other world in the Satania system, even in all Nebadon. This uniqueness in your plan of supervision is due to a number of unusual circumstances:
114:0.5.1. The life modification status of Urantia.
114:0.6.2. The exigencies of the Lucifer rebellion.
114:0.7.3. The disruptions of the Adamic default.
114:0.8.4. The irregularities growing out of the fact that Urantia was one of the bestowal worlds of the Universe Sovereign. Michael of Nebadon is the Planetary Prince of Urantia.
114:0.9.5. The special function of the twenty-four planetary directors.
114:0.10.6. The location on the planet of an archangels' circuit.
114:0.11.7. The more recent designation of the onetime incarnated Machiventa Melchizedek as vicegerent Planetary Prince.
>>
File: 1492460257197.jpg (37KB, 604x483px) Image search: [Google]
1492460257197.jpg
37KB, 604x483px
>>18921428
If you cite bible verses you're more of a delusional cocksucking schizoid niggerface than I am. Welcome aboard!
>>
>>18921388
i'm quaking in my boots kid. please don't tell me im going to die
>encase you didn't realize ^this was sarcasm

while you prophesied deaths, i have seen the passing of a soul, while you stand high and mighty, i use all my strength just to stand back up. you are not but another false prophet come to tarnish this world with your prophecies
>>
>>18921298
I mean the literal nuclear part is a lie. The governments of the world have access too explosive ordnance that can cause a so-called "nuclear winter" simply by putting enough material in the atmosphere to block out the sunlight.
>>
>>18921152
>>18921186

no, its ez tho
>>
>>18921388
Oh yeah, well I am your Egyptian god and I say you lost all your claim with your arrogance!
>>
>>18921276
there isn't enough nukes left to cause a nuclear winter. That was last possible in the 60s.
>>
>>18921388
LOL. You look like a fat virgin fag.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.