[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a dream last night that stood out which is strange for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMAG0181.jpg (3MB, 4208x2368px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0181.jpg
3MB, 4208x2368px
I had a dream last night that stood out which is strange for me because i don't usually dream, but heres what i remember:

>i'm in what looks to be antarctica
>white and snowy landscape all around
>its in a very early stage of development with homes and streets with streetlights lighting up the area
>walking down one of the streets to fuck knows where
>the sky dark and grey and covered in overcast
>look up and see something in the sky
>it's a sideways christian cross illuminating in red flames out from the clouds
>"what the fuck is that shit"
>continue walking down the street while looking at it and repeatedly saying what the fuck to myself
>something else begins to emerge from the clouds beside the cross
>it's fucking jesus!
"oh shit!"
>he looks right at me
>NOPE
>immediately start sprinting down the street like it's the fucking apocalypse
>he starts to say something to me but can't understand because running
>keep running till eventually i can't see or hear him
>continue exploring the early snow settlement with two blunts in my mouth

Overall was pretty entertaining dream considering i don't usually have any. This most likely doesn't mean anything but i know you guys like to hear shit like this so i thought i'd post it and see what you guys think.

>drawing in pic unrelated
>>
>>18920828
That picture you drew was on my hand when I was I a trance. It was glowing in my hand as if it was attached.
>>
>>18920858
Really? That was just something i drew in class. What kind of trance? Were you meditating?
>>
>>18920828
nice geometry tho bro
>>
>>18920828
also, you're not dreaming much because you're smoking the weed, the weed suppresses dreaming, which isn't good in the long run because you get spiritual messages from the astral plane while you dream.

anyways, lay off the weed
>>
>>18920871
Yep. I was in my room just breathing with my eyes closed and after some time I saw it. It was faint but I could make out the shape still. I didn't think anything of it so I just shrugged it off.
>>
>>18921153
I dont think i can do that because weed helps me forget about my life.

>>18921244
That's pretty cool dude. I dont know if it has any relation to me but the fact that you saw something similar to my drawing is pretty interesting.
>>
>>18921521
It happens but I've given up trying to look into it
>>
>>18921535
I know exactly how you feel bro.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.