[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT conspiracies about education

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_2367.png (72KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2367.png
72KB, 256x192px
I'm not the only one who was straight traumatized because of K-12, right?
It remains the darkest and most unnatural experience of my life.
>I've heard some spooky shit about being a "gifted & talented" kid, too.
>>
>>18920689

How about you provide a little background and reasoning behind your thoughts instead of pulling your tired and old special snowflake routine and waiting for people to beg and plead for your retarded roleplay story?
>>
>>18920697
Of all the vampire and alien posts and everything

This is when you put your foot down on the roleplaying here
>>
>>18920705

I just got here, sorry
>>
File: d_50.jpg (94KB, 900x543px) Image search: [Google]
d_50.jpg
94KB, 900x543px
>>18920689
>I've heard some spooky shit about being a "gifted & talented" kid

GATE was created to make white parents feel there was a program for them when they started complaining that specialEd and Title programs got all the money. When some white mommy starts bitching the school places her kid in GATE and tell her he is a genius and she shuts up because she's so happy.

Dorks labeled GATE to this day are still proud of their unwitting participation in this charade and explain away there latter failures in life as them just being just misunderstood geniuses.

inB4: U jelly we have big heads
>>
>>18920740
No I've heard that like, half or more of the gifted and talented kids are blonde haired and blue eyed and that they've all experienced being followed around and abducted and shit.
>>
>>18920740
GATE fag here, yeah you're right.
>>
>>18920813
Seconding this. I tried to move away to escape the bullshit, but even that wasn't enough. I still occasionally get a random taser shot to the back of the neck if I'm out walking alone.
Some of the other people who were in it when I was, they've been made physically incapable of telling any lies, like they had a part of their brain removed or something.
>>
>>18921013
wtf are you talking about?

Why would they taser you?

You think they are oppressing your skills?

Performing educational / chemical / physical lobotomies on gifted students to oppress their capabilities?
>>
people are taught 3 are only 3 states of matter. this is the biggest lie perpetuated by schools. they forget to teach of the most abundant form of matter in the known universe, plasma.
it leaves children perplexed as to what the fuck our own sun is, i mean its not a solid, its not a gas and its not a liquid, and yet we are not taught about it, unless you make it to a higher level of education.
>>
>>18921039
Nah there are bigger lies they tell people but yeah you found a pretty big one.
>>
>>18920689
I was told about the gifted mind program its not what it seems. Basically they get the smartest children and beat them until nothing is gifted anymore. Nothing comes free not even democracy.
>>
>>18921052
such as?

i never payed much attention in school, they didn't teach much of value anyway, physics, chem and engineering are about the only subjects i invested myself into
>>
>>18920813
Bullshit made up on pol cause of muh master race
>>
>>18921039
>>18921052
>>18921066
>plasma
So what experiments have you guys done with plasma? Only thing I came close to even dealing with it is in P.Chem (thermodynamic shit). And you want to sit there and think grade school children are going to be interested? Stop blaming the schools and look at your children for once. They just don't give a shit until college.
>>
>>18920689
There are certain skills that were specifically not taught as part of the standard curriculum when I was a kid. Schools in the US do certainly utilize teaching methods that fail to engage or develop critical thinking and reasoning skills.

This doesn't mean that all of the information presented in school is wrong, but some of it is and it's all handed down from the strictly authoritarian teachers with the same regard. On one hand, math and science in my school was pretty good (though I also went to Christian schools where they presented a bullshit fairytale 'alternative' alongside evolution.) However, Social Studies, the topic I was taught instead of History, centered around American exceptionalism and detailed the victories and positive qualities of US history and bending, minimizing, apologizing and avoiding unfortunate blights like slavery, genocide, and bigotry.

So there is legitimately indoctrination being done for political or religious purposes ('Intelligent Design' just won't go away and is actually taught in public schools in Louisianna.) This is terrible and I agree with OP so far as we need to check the biases of those controlling the curriculum and move towards teaching epistemology.
>>
>>18921039
I learned about plasma in school. Dunno wtf kind of school you went to. (granted no one could clearly explain what it was, but it was at least mentioned as a fourth state of matter)
>>
>>18921122
they could at least teach it as a state of matter and not just say there are three, when that is a lie.
they are by all definitions of the world lying to children, your okay with the people who are meant to be teaching your children telling them lies. no matter how small or the reason behind their lying i don't think it is acceptable
>>
>>18921025
Well for starters, the "gifted with special abilities" thing is total bullshit from the get-go, probably as a way to ensure your continued participation, and to make you feel alienated from your peers by drawing a line between you and the "normal" dummies.
The taser is simply a means of incapacitating a person. I assume because it's incredibly suspicious to be out in public with a chlorophorm rag or tranquilizers.
I'm not going into details, because if we remember anything they've done to us, it's most likely disinfo that they've allowed us to remember. Their methods of erasing memories are top-tier.
>>
>>18921139
>an australian school.
where the prerequisites for becoming a teacher are an arts degree .
>>
>>18921145
Or maybe you didn't pay attention. I always knew of plasma as the 4th state of matter but couldn't wrap my little head around it back in grade school. So we stuck with the basics and built off that. And not knowing something isn't a lie either. I got to college and learned a ton of new shit about things I thought I knew. See, thats what happens when you get more understanding of the world. You realize you know very little, that is part of learning you moron.
>>
>>18921155
>I always knew of plasma as the 4th state of matter but couldn't wrap my little head around it back in grade school
You couldn't understand it because the teachers didn't bother to teach it to you properly.
Now they are trying to dumb down the people and prevent them from being able to truly understand their existence so they remove that stuff from school, essentially blocking you from being able to even understand or believe that you have been manipulated and miseducated to your own detriment.
>>
>>18921162
>Well at least they should have mentioned it!
>Well at least they should have gone into detail with it!
>Well at least they should have offered a Bachelors degree with the high school diploma!

How much further are you going to take this? You have little faith in children by saying they are too stupid to realize whats right and wrong while at the same time putting in a lot of faith in children to understand thermodynamics in great detail. Whats wrong with learning the basics? Whats a lie about the basics?
>>
>>18921162
>anon pegs schooling as the reason people don't know things
Can you image how super smart we'd all be if we never went to school? The mind boggles.
>>
>>18921155
don't get me wrong, its not the fact i didn't know of it as a state of matter, my father taught me. its just untill my last couple of years of schooling, with teachers that actually knew what they were meant to be teaching, they mention 4 states of matter, and still very rarely mention it.
if you go for a walk down the street and ask 10 random people how many states of matter they are almost all them will say 3, because they ere lied to by teacher, or at least miss informed.
are you implying i should be happy for my children to go through a system i know doesn't tech them truth?
at the very least a teach should know what they are teaching.
>>
>>18921175
>they are lied to or misinformed

I don't know all the past presidents of the United States. Does that mean I was lied to or misinformed? Or could it be I just don't give a shit and am ignorant to it? You talk like everyone should know everything by the time they graduate high school. The whole process of learning is to understand that you don't know shit. But here you are thinking you figured everything out....
>>
>>18921185
are you told the ones you don't know don't exist.
there's a difference between saying 4 states of matter but i know nothing of the fourth and there is only 3
>>
File: 220px-Sky_King_cast.jpg (11KB, 220x176px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Sky_King_cast.jpg
11KB, 220x176px
>>18921175
>a system i know doesn't tech them truth?
>at the very least a teach should know what they are teaching.

What's your stance on teaching people grammar and spelling?
>>
>>18921193
>its really hard to set aside the things i learned in high school and accept new information i am being taught in college

Like I said, learning is about understanding you don't know shit. But here you are, thinking everything you learned in high school is end all be all.
Btw, in science. We come up with many theories and new research will add more things that was not mentioned or known. Its called learning. Something that you have a very tenuous grasp of.
>>
>>18921193
you have only yourself to blame if you can't accept new information. You can also only blame yourself if you accept things without proof.
>>
>>18921193
holy shit, that first sentence. I think you need to get back to English class.
>>
>>18921193
>Alright class, I am going to teach you about something you don't know about but at the same time will tell you it doesn't exist. So really, there is no point in teaching about this thing that doesn't exist but I will go into great detail about it even though it doesn't exist.

Wat?
>>
File: disappoint.gif (85KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
disappoint.gif
85KB, 480x600px
>>18921206
>, thinking everything you learned in high school is end all be all.
>learned in high school
>learned
>high school
little of what i know comes from school, i had to find useful knowledge myself

>We come up with many theories and new research will add more things that was not mentioned or known.

that is true, but we have know about plasma being a state of matter for well over a century.
yet its not worth teaching science teachers about

>MFW its acceptable to tell white lie to fill in the gaps in your knowledge
>>
>>18921231
>Still can't tell the difference between being told a lie and learning new concepts.
>I taught myself everything, look how much I know about everything.

Well done. I give you 7/10 troll or just actually extremely stupid. I gotta get back to studying for my finals now.
>>
>>18921231
>still tripping over plasma

Explain how TV's are made. We had them for a very long time now. Using your logic, we should all know how to build our own TV's.
>>
>>18921243
>He doesn't knows how to build a tv.

>Laughs in underage chinese.
>>
If I tongue my own anus, is it prophetic metaphor for a snake eating it's own tail, conclusively proving that the Earth will end soon? Too bad we don't have access to eternal life
>>
>>18921237
am i seriously the only one here not worried that teaches are not upto date on what they are teaching? seriously, when you've had to teach other people that were in your class because of a teachers incompetence the you will understand my plight. and no i wasn't tutoring them, i was showing them what the teacher failed to do, because they had no clue what they were doing and just sat down and had socialized with the students instead of teaching.
there is no such thing as a bad student only a bad teacher. period.
i don't know if the quality of education in America is better than australia, but i can assure you alot of australian teachers don't know what they are teaching
>>
>>18921243
but your still told tv's exist even if you not told anything about how they work.
>get to senior science
>BTW there's a fourth state of matter that everyone before me failed to mention
>>
File: 1428447833773.jpg (13KB, 300x191px) Image search: [Google]
1428447833773.jpg
13KB, 300x191px
>>18921281
>failed to mention
>this means you got lied to

holy shit you are stupid. Like i said, tell me how TVs are built. Or do you have to look it up because no one mentioned to you how exactly the wiring works, how data is transmitted through wires, etc.? I guess you got lied to about TVs.
>>
>>18921291
How is learning more about the tv, education?
>>
>>18921262
this was never mentioned to me in school. I got lied to all these years
>>
>>18921301
Because televisions are products of science. Learning how a television is built and how it works would be educational.
>>
>>18921291
okay, first you need an RF transformer(not a real name for a component but i don't know what else you would call it) to turn your signal into electric pulses, then you need a tube(if you don't know what that is then you need to learn a bit about circuitry, then you need to make a 'driver circuit' for your tube, which will consist of resistors capacitor diodes and a few RF chokes, this will 'decode' your received RF transition into fluctuations through your tube that produce a picture.
i didn't have to look that up because i have a knowledge of RF transmission, which would be impossible without a knowledge of plasma
>>
>>18921323
You did. The Bible is all about aliens with technology for eternal life but they is become savages because of electrical impulse in muscular...

Fuck dude I can't even type as stupid as this faggot when TRYING. Like, I'm intentionally trying to make grammar mistakes and my posts are still more readable.
>>
File: tvaryanas3.jpg (71KB, 500x401px) Image search: [Google]
tvaryanas3.jpg
71KB, 500x401px
>>18920689
Human Factors and Ergonomics.

It was designed to be literal torture, and come off as a kind thing. No child left behind, aka make all kids go at the most mind numbingly slow pace doing extremely repetetive things with no apparent value. Its the same thing they did to the jews, move that pile of rocks, ok now move it back, repeat for all of WWII.

They used music, social, and Sympathetic Arts/Magic.

Has anyone ever learned to be a great engineer by doing the same problems over and over? Wouldn't it be extremely effective use of our boys' time if they were in Industrial tech for 5 hours a day?

They painted the trades as barbarian skills, and said that intelligentsia is really the only acceptable life.

Then those people went and co-opted the trade union.
>>
>>18921365
>The Bible is all about aliens with technology for eternal life but they is become savages because of electrical impulse in muscular...
Please continue.
>>
File: 1492829132286.jpg (46KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492829132286.jpg
46KB, 480x640px
>>18921391
I can't. I'm too good with the English language to type like Kyle even if I try to sound as stupid. I honestly don't understand how he can not realize how unreadable his posts are.

I'm going to go suck cocks now because I'm a fat schizophrenic faggot.
>>
>>18921039
It's probably because three states of matter are easily demonstrable, and it takes a more advanced student to learn what plasma is.

You could also talk about bose-einstein condensates, dropleton, neutronium, or photonic matter if you want to discuss other states of matter.

This isn't lying, it's just common sense teaching to the grade level.
>>
>>18921446
Surely it could at least be understood by 12th grade. I was never taught about a 4th state of matter even in high school.
>>
>>18921262
OMG the only way this is possible...is if you shed blood...
DON'T TYPE THIS! It is dumb...and any real way to make it happen is, at least, a small absolute terror field.
Also I am getting access to eternal life technologies...so I'm not one of those who you mentioned by, "we don't have access to eternal life".

>>18921365
Mostly the bible is about humans. Any aliens were pets, slaves, workers, companions...but are like how some rich people treat their dogs. They give food which is more nutritive than many humans eat...and some dogs even get inheritance later than death of the owner.

And, if you're playing, as you seem to be, then play nice. You're a free rider in a solar system where those who will live eternal life are those who will make eternal life for all. I want you to be better than what you proved yourself to be.
>>
>>18921425
So, I think whats going on, is he has a million thoughts going through his head. I want him to settle down, get a mind map software, Freemind is free. Insert makes a child, Enter makes a sibling.

Kyle bro, map your thoughts, add sentences that properly identify your ideas. We want to understand, but you gotta relax. Control those thought trains bruh.

I want to understand what you have to say.
>>
>>18921486
I am good. I know many words which I type are not obviously understandable to many people, but there are despair code warriors to be here for. It's like there is a language which some people understand when they've experienced psychological and planet Marse (Mars). There is really so much blood around you, and so much pain that to leave it and be commissioned to help make a hospital, or eden, of a planet is a complete change of life. No more guns. No more rape. No more bleeding. No more pain. But that's life of some warriors who've been included among breakaway interplanetary and extraorbital civilizations once they finally are commissioned so word.

For every /x/ anon who doesn't understand me...there are multiple humans who just want the work to be done. We live eternal life.

My texts are so people know the deep, and that we who were deep are publicly living. All the regular psychological comforts are being afforded. The time slips are caused by legal means. There are instant body regrowth technologies happening to some. Many are being taken to get their old brains placed into young clone bodies. I just finished a, "Corporations are not people" California constitutional amendment which will certainly humble many, and create hope for those who recognize some of the simplest work has not been done.

I am relaxed, and I am focused. I am also wilded by my Marse mind psychology. I've seen and felt some of the worst...though I did some of the work that is needed to be done. The, "Corporations are not people" amendment of my blog is finished. Corey Goode might recognize me, and I might (within months) get to do my best try...which is speech rhetoric. I am bliss.
>>
>>18921563
Why do you type Marse instead of Mars?
>>
>>18920689
Not sure why you would call it a conspiracy. The business moguls of the early 20th century were open and blatant about what they wanted out of "public schooling."

>

“In our dream we have limitless resources, and the people yield themselves with perfect docility to our molding hand. The present educational conventions fade from our minds; and, unhampered by tradition, we work our own good will upon a grateful and responsive rural folk. We shall not try to make these people or any of their children into philosophers or men of learning or of science. We are not to raise up among them authors, orators, poets, or men of letters. We shall not search for embryo great artists, painters, musicians. Nor will we cherish even the humbler ambition to raise up from among them lawyers, doctors, preachers, statesmen, of whom we now have ample supply." - Rev. Frederick T. Gates, Business Advisor to John D. Rockefeller Sr., 1913

http://www.thrivemovement.com/follow-money-education
>>
>>18921578
Its a spelling from a video game, "DOOM 3". I prefer it because I worked on a few DOOM games. I made music for DOOM 3. I made music for DOOM (2016 release), and I acted as the DOOMSLAYER for the commercials of the game. I was with some of the ID software employees who were working on the first DOOM. I passed out, "DOOM bibles" to military people, and some commanders of United States Armed Forces started stealing them. A guy was stabbing me to death while I was near ID software employees who were audio recording, and they used the scream to make the scream of the Doomguy for the first DOOM game.
>>
>>18921616
Oh and the head on a pike of the DOOM 2 included of the DOOM 3 BFG Edition release, which was John Romero's head during the original DOOM, is my head.
>>
>>18921628
Interesting. It does indeed look like you.
>>
>>18921134
Intelligent design doesn't contradict evolution.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.