[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need advice and/or suggestions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: bes beard.jpg (73KB, 450x720px) Image search: [Google]
bes beard.jpg
73KB, 450x720px
I am going to compile a grimoire with as many spells stories and descriptions of creatures as possible. Any links, advice, or your own experiences would be greatly appreciated.
>>
It is all fake nonsense for people that do not understand effort.
>>
>>18919759
can you please clarify what you mean
>>
>>18919730
tell me more. are you actually going to hand-write it in a book, or is this more of a gay neckbeard infographic and pdf collection sort of project?
>>
File: space_folding.jpg (29KB, 350x285px) Image search: [Google]
space_folding.jpg
29KB, 350x285px
>spells that deserve to go in a grimoire
"The distance-shrinking-method".
Also translatable as the "Chord method" or "Folding method".
i.e, the spell used by the Xian to travel instantaneously through physical spacetime.
It works thusly: 3 points in spacetime are selected, 3 frames of reference. The first is you in the here-and-now, the second is your intended destination, and the third is an external/abstract reference frame to tell the difference between the first two.
By concentrating one's mind in the third reference frame while still holding a clear bearing on the first two, the first two become "squishy/springy". Then it's simply a matter of "overlapping/compressing" the first two into proximity to one another via force of will. When they align to within a certain distance of one another, the energy required to "hop" from the first point to the second approaches 0.
After the "hop", simply by relaxing the "focus/will" gently, spacetime springs back into it's usual configuration.
Notes: This spell creates a "field" around the caster that WILL fuck up the minds of the uninitiated, they're likely to have a mental breakdown if exposed to this effect. From the caster's perspective, time continues to flow normally, but from a reference frame outside of the caster's "warp bubble" the caster will appear to "teleport" or "blur-at-the-speed-of-light", so you'd probably not want anyone to see it, even from a distance.
>>
>>18919730
all I know about making grimoires is that you need to write a bunch of creepy nonsense in it, make up your own language, burn the edge a bit, smear some animal blood on the bindings, and then leave it in a creepy/abandoned place for someone to find and post on /x/
>>
>>18921079
My great grandfather did that one according to family history. kinda cool to see the mechanics written down.
>>
>>18921245
LMAO please some people of X do this . I would myself if I wasn't a lazy asshole
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.