[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greys are Biobots build by people from the 4th dimension! To

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: alien_computer.jpg (48KB, 280x419px) Image search: [Google]
alien_computer.jpg
48KB, 280x419px
Greys are Biobots build by people from the 4th dimension!
To live in the 4th dimension means you live beyond the boundaries of time!
to visit the 3rd dimension you actually have to build a humanoid like creature who can exist in the 3rd dimension

look at all the greys
>a simple structure
>no actually nose or any other poop holes on the body
>Have technology that is of gravitation despite
>need to be a 4th dimesnion being to leverage gravitation
>act like bot's

prove me wrong /x/
>>
>>18919566
Is That You on the picture?
>>
>>18919763
That is Lucy Lu
>>
>>18919566
>looking at OP's pic

ayyy lmao
>>
File: 2017-04-21-21-29-01-.jpg (63KB, 280x419px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-21-21-29-01-.jpg
63KB, 280x419px
>>18919566
Seems like the mods are doing damage control again..
>>
>>18919566
would explain why the eyes, fingers, and brain are all exaggerated
because they took their influence on their surrogates structure based on that humans think is most important

but then should they have huge ears as well?
>>
How could an entity that exists outside of time have the ability to create something? Creation is the product of intention within time. Also how would they manipulate said biobots?
>>
>>18919566
But I don't understand, OP.
Okay, you're building in the 4th dimension a creature that can exist in the 3rd dimension to inhabit it. But that doesn't work, since if you're building it in your dimension it already has the qualities of a 4th dimensional being, therefore it's incompatible with a 3rd dimensional reality

You can't just go and subtract a dimension
>>
>>18919566
What would constitute a biobot? A living creature that you can "program" but lacks free will?
>>
>>18919896
if this thread is still up until tomorrow i will upload something good friends,and you are right op
>>
File: shadow09[1].gif (5KB, 316x317px) Image search: [Google]
shadow09[1].gif
5KB, 316x317px
>>18919892
maybe they are some kind of 3-dimensional projection of something 4-dimensional. just like a shadow figure
>>
>>18919892
I just created a 2-dimensional being. I drew a stick figure.
>>
>>18920071
Wait a minute, that's not how dimensions work.
>>
>>18919888
Trips
>>
>>18920137
It's still 3D. The ink or pencil is still raised. A computer screens more 2d.
Ah fuck this just gives matrix fucks a better argument.

Hey 4D beings make me mod plox
What's 4D kush like?
>>
the metamorphs have many forms and many toys
>>
They are demons and ufos are military made..

Aleister Crowley summoned a demon it looked like a grey

Greys really are red faced reptilian demons there is no "greys" if anybody was abducted it was a satanic group dressed as greys ass raping a drugged victim (hence 'anal probes' aliens don't need to finger our buttholes.. they are a little more advanced than that)

No such thing as aliens just red demons from the unseen dimension
>>
>>18920802
So you don't believe in aliens but believe in the Bible instead?
>>
>>18919888
this is beyond our understanding, we are just 3rd dimension beings who can't into 4th dimension. We are bound on the so called time.
>>
>>18919892
you don't build it in the 4th dimension, it is like an projection into the 3rd diomension. On top of that, we don't know exactly how the 4th dimension works or what tech the 4th dimension has.
>>
>>18920044
do it
>>
>>18920802
and he is interacting with these beings by doing stuff that is unusully for the 3rd dimension.

All the terms you just used come from a time where people didn't know better, its just another look at things how they appear. Of course someone from that time would call them demons or angels.

The rituals that have to be done actually interact with the frequencies, Vibration of the words, Reality-abolished form and writings and so on. The more it moves into a strange dimension, the more discreet it appears to us.

What we call time, is something that can be streched. We would never now it since our body, our atoms get streched too! beings who live in the 4th dimension are not bound to this law of the 3rd dimension. take a look at this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravitational_wave
>The effects of a passing gravitational wave, in an extremely exaggerated form, can be visualized by imagining a perfectly flat region of spacetime with a group of motionless test particles lying in a plane (e.g., the surface of a computer screen). As a gravitational wave passes through the particles along a line perpendicular to the plane of the particles (i.e. following the observer's line of vision into the screen), the particles will follow the distortion in spacetime
>particles will follow the distortion in spacetime
means, you will never now when time get streched, slowed down or speeded up by a gravitiy wave. now imaging a being from the 4th dimension that is able to exploit this.
>>
>>18919874
>should they have huge ears as well?
no because all Physical holes in the body of an ayy seems not existing. they don't need it because they are not actually living creature of our nature! our nature is based on the 3rd dimension. Only 3rd dimension beings are bound by the law of this nature. In the 4th dimension where time is almost non existing, you don't need to eat or anything else since it is beyond any form of the frequencies on which we live.
>>
4th dimension beings do not know aht an ear is or a nose, so why shoudl they build a biobot with ears and stuff like that?

here is the thing, ayy abduct humans to see how they work, to see how the 3rd dimension works. They open up our body, take out our eye balls, put things in us and what not. Also, UFOs of ayys can resist the gravitational law because they use technology from another dimension.
>>
>>18920044
It's tomorrow. Where's the good stuff, Anon?
>>
Since the other thread got deleted I'll post the stuff in here.
>Grays abduct humans because we have special bacteria in our digestive systems which they use to make certain delicacies on their world. They also love our fungi and mushrooms considering Earth is a very special place in the solar system, nowhere else that we know of produce such fungi but it could be due to the conditions of our sun which makes the Earth a special place for such a thing. Gray elites enjoy these harvests since it is incredibly similar to how the elite on Earth like to farm truffles
>Ants may also be extraterrestrial or linked to the Grays considering they are the only other species on Earth other than humans that enslaves its own kind
>>
>>18923253
Are you the same one that claims that vaccines are little ufos?
>>
>>18923256

Nope.
>>
>>18920816
>2017
>implying ayys make more sense
>not KNOWING the esoteric truth hidden in the bible
>mfw
>>
Maybe I'm just stupid but I can't comprehend time and it's nature. How can it be altered by gravity when it's not a physical phenomenon?

The idea itself of time not being absolute baffles me. It just feels like it's a different thing from anything else, that affects everything
Time is the happenings, the growth of a person, me typing on a computer. How can time be altered? How is that possible?
>>
>>18923572
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMVAgCPYYHY

it already happened. It is just that we didnt knew it because we are part of it.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.