[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /x/, i live in eastern europe and i have some local stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: rT9oj4K.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
rT9oj4K.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
hey /x/, i live in eastern europe and i have some local stories to tell. they're not really terrifying or shit, but i thought i might as well share them somewhere since i'm not comfy talking about them irl. althrough i don't expect you to believe, they're true, so no spooky skeletons are going to be present, sadly.
>>
>>18919314
spill the beans, anon. I live in Southeast Asia and had experienced tons of paranormal activities. I wonder what's the scary stories outside my own country
>>
File: homework_lady.jpg (66KB, 515x720px) Image search: [Google]
homework_lady.jpg
66KB, 515x720px
Please, please. Type all the stories out first, check the spelling, then post. Don't try to type one part, post, then type the next -- that totally messes up the flow.
>>
Share pls. We've got pajeet anon telling us India spooks, more foreign stuffs will be cool
>>
>>18919314
So we can get some context, what country in eastern Europe?
>>
>>18919326
How many times do we have to tell you? Fuck off. If the stories are interesting, believable, and engaging, people will stay to read.
>>
>>18919326
I can feel how annoying you probably are in real life
>>
>>18919344
>thinks 4chan isn't real
>>
I'll bite.
What do the spoops get up to in eastern europe?
>>
File: panelaky.jpg (137KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
panelaky.jpg
137KB, 1024x768px
>>18919314
here we go.
>four years ago, edgy teen
>visiting grandparents in a tiny russian town, pretty much your regular Myхocpaнcк
>hot as fuck summer, i'm talking like 37°C
>spend all day inside grandaprents' apartment drinking fucking kompot
>lurk around the town in the evening and early morning
>befriend three local kids (11, 14 and 15 years old)
>the town is empty, everyone left for the summer vacation because the heat is dreadful and there's nothing to do in general
>my new pals are kind of weird, so poor they can't even leave the town for summer and their families are questionable
>i think one of them, the 14 year old, was actually abused. he wore the same clothing over and over again and smelled kinda bad
>he was nice though so no problem
>our idea of fun was to climb up houses (i don't know how they're called in english, sorry, but in my language we call them "Paneláky" and they look like pic related) and chill on the roofs, fuck around on empty playgrounds, buy shitty sweets and pet local cats
>local cats!
>if there was one good thing about that shitty town, it's the cats
>there were so many just wandering the streets and sitting around
>they were really friendly and liked to play with us, the locals liked them as well and i saw people leaving leftovers on the porch so they could eat them
>i once tried to bring home a kitten i found and liked, but my grandma said no and threw my ass out
>i cried for two hours
>anyways, we fucked around with cats a lot
>and soon we found out there was one particular place which the cats seemed to fucking love
>it was this weird ass blocky building in the middle of a grass area
>there weren't any buildings connecting to it, which was really weird because communist architecture tried to fit as much living space everywhere as possible
>nobody really seemed to go inside or out, but we saw some moms with little kids enter from time to time
>>
>>18919321
you should share, anon, i'd love to hear that too
>>18919326
no, i'm not going to do that.
>>18919332
yeah that thread is tasty!
>>18919335
i live in czech republic, but i'm half russian, so i go there really often. i will post whatever i experienced in both of those shitholes
>>
File: electricity.jpg (15KB, 300x252px) Image search: [Google]
electricity.jpg
15KB, 300x252px
>>18919398
sorry for the delay, my friends randomly decided to visit me.
>11yo friend said her mom took her sister there, it's a public place and there are goverment-organized workshops for poor families inside apparently? painting and shit like that.
>she didn't answer when i asked why didn't her mom take her and why did the sister stop going there
>poor girl, what the fuck
>anyway we decided to investigate why are the cats chilling there and if we could climb up to the roof
>the roofs are a whole different topic alltogether, the shit we found there, fuck
>so we go to the building right
>and it's really fucking weird, everyone gets shitty vibes instantly
>i know it's pretty much a storytelling cliché by now but there's just something wrong with it?
>we couldn't look at it for too long, it was a literal eyesore
>the building just... didn't make sense up close? the windows were all fucked and weird, they were too small to be actually functional, they looked like those tiny ass things you find in public bathrooms
>and there was only one door leading in and it was tiny and old and covered in rust
>there weren't any pipes around the building and we couldn't even find an electricity box (every building had them, looked like pic related but bigger, older and dirtier), which the 15 yo (who is now an electrician curiously, bless his heart) pointed out
>what the fuck? holy shit
>we walked around the building, called at the cats, who ignored us
>hurt and spooked
>notice one more weird thing: two huge ass vents in one side on the building, awkwardly positioned on top of each other
>the upper vent has a working fan, but the bottom looks old as shit, it's basically a huge hole with a thin piece of metal covering in
>someone says that the cats might be living inside and i remember that my grandma said that when the colds come, the cats hide in old basements with broken windows and hang out around heating pipes
>okay makes sense
>but it's fucking summer
>>
>>18919653
>decide to investigate anyways, we're actually quite curious because by all logic it should be deadly hot inside since the vent is broken. how could the cats like that, or even survive?
>go closer. the hole looks even bigger up close
>spooks intensify
>i go in first because i'm the oldest, right?
>right
>fuck
>the vent is really close to the ground, so the girl (who's getting scared shitless that we're going to be caught and have our ass beat) lifts the metal thing
>as she does that a stale kind of stench hits us along with cold wind and a lot of dust
>yes. cold wind. the fuck
>drop a good old slav squat and half-crawl, half-duck inside
>dark as shit as expected, eyes have really hard time adjusting, can't see for shit
>curse a lot and call for others to join me
>the 15yo goes in and says that this feels actually good when compared to the tedious heat outside
>yeah
>suddenly notice that our voices don't have an echo
>this basement room isn't empty
>what. so the cats are here?
>suddenly we feel a movement somewhere in front of us and my friend pulls his keys out of his pocket
>he had this keychain thing he got from a box of cereals for free, you know, a shitty toy
>it was a small lightbulb which glows a little
>wow alexej you're a fucking genius
>he turns it on
>and we see a hundred pair of cat eyes stare right at us
>i'm not fucking around, a hundred
>we almost lose our shit even though it was kind of expected, just not so many
>kids from outside start yelling at us
>we just stare at those goddamn cats. there's so fucking many and they're everywhere
>and they're so fucking silent, i've never seen an animal behave like that
>they don't move, they don't hiss, they just silently keep watching
>i look around the room because i feel a little breeze and i don't understand where the fuck it's coming from
>there's some old ass furniture (all occupied by those goddamn cats) but nothing special, and i don't see a door that would lead inside the basement
>>
>>18919739
what happens next?
>>
File: rusty.jpg (86KB, 440x302px) Image search: [Google]
rusty.jpg
86KB, 440x302px
>>18919739
>well maybe it's because the lighting is so shitty? the corners of the room are still dark so eh
>anyway it's time to gtfo, we could get mauled to death
>i go first, we grab the two other kids and leave
>a weird sense of uneasy dread
>don't understand why, it's just cats, they're chilling in the cold
>but it's just so strange and i feel like i forget something important, like i saw something i don't really understand
>let's not do that again
>suddenly the keychain kid slaps his pockets and screams that he dropped his keys inside
>alexej you absolute idiot
>we go back and i lift the metal thing so he can crawl in
>he goes in and as i wait i notice that the metal thing which covers the vent is held by several nails
>the nails are clean and brand new, and when i pull the metal thing out of curiosity, it's firmly held in place
>who did that and why
>was it done because of the cats? obviously it's not helping if there's still shitton of them inside
>i look around and i see that the other two friends are playing with a cat that's on the stairs leading to the building
>feel more at ease
>scream at the dude inside to hurry the fuck up and as soon as i finish the sentence, he crawls out, keys in his hand
>his mouth is open and his eyes are unfocused
>without a word he starts running
>i let go of the metal thing and join him without any questions
>he stumbles on the ground and falls so i stop and start helping him out
>he's ok but breathless
>i remember the rest of our gang we left on the stairs
>i turn around and i see the cat those two were petting heading for the vent
>and when it's right next to it
>a fucking hand
>a fucking human hand slides from the inside and holds the metal thing i was previously holding
>the cat enters the vent and the hand dissapears inside, letting the metal piece fall back.

me and alexej never talked about it, and frankly, i'm glad we didn't. i'll never know what he saw inside, so i can believe that what i saw was just my imagination.
>>
>>18919326
Shut the fuck up, you always say the same shit and never contribute. Kindly fuck off.
>>
>>18919398
>>18919653
>>18919739

this deserve its own place in urban legends
>>
>>18919827
>never talked about it

Like every greentext story ever. Still a good read tho.
>>
>>18919865
It's something that happens. You're too afraid to bring it up then, and you never feel like any time is a good time to bring it up again, so you never end up taking about it.
>>
>>18919827
You faggot you invaded some drunkard cat lover's basement apartment!
>>
File: karluvmost.jpg (426KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
karluvmost.jpg
426KB, 1600x900px
>>18919314
this one is a thing that happened to me quite recently. maybe some of you will think that i'm a delusional autist after this, but it was terryfing to me. that's coming from a fella who conviced himself that the thing with the vent and the hand was just something made up.

>my friend is visiting me in prague
>is a nerd, wants to see all the historical buildings, museums and sights
>let's go waste ourselves instead you boring dick
>no
>damn austrians are no fun
>we go to pic related, pretty place but absolutely overflowed with tourists
>he snaps a few shots, really likes it, we go back and forward a few times
>after i get bumped in the shoulder for the eight time i decide that it's enough and we start heading home
>as we're walking, i suddenly hear a car engine beside us
>what the fuck
>i lived in this town for my whole life and i never saw a fucking car cross this bridge
>it's too old and cars are too heavy, it could fall, only people on foot are allowed
>everyone starts piling up on the sides of the bridge
>there's so many people that everyone is pushing onto each other, i'm basically holding a random asian dude in my arms and a middle-aged woman is holding onto my shoulder for dear life
>why
>i curse the stupid fucking driver and i turn my head and watch the car
>it's a black car, obviously expensive BMV
>of course it's going to be a rich stupid fuck without any regard for other people
>or maybe a politician, they're basically the same
>fuck you
>stare at the number plate
>not that i was actually going to report the car or anything
>wait
>the plate reads "B1TCO1N"
>what
>this isn't a goverment car
>i look up, the windows are dark and black as the rest of the car
>but i can see a head turning in my direction
>suddenly get even angrier, drop the asian dude and kick the car with all my might
>it fucking stops
>the door starts to open
>i realize how much i fucked up, i start pushing people away and run as fast as i can
>emil zola
>>
>>18919928
>friend texts me and calls me a faggot
>fair enough i guess
>he wants to go for a beer with another friend who i don't know so i decide to stay at my apartment alone
>no food in the whole house
>go to a shop nearby, buy shit, leave
>walk down the empty street on the boulevard of broken dreams
>good mood, everything is quiet and peaceful, feel kinda happy
>suddenly see a really expensive car standing on the sidewalk
>a really expensive car that i don't know
>what. nobody who's living here in this shitty part of town would own this kind of car, and even if they did, they wouldn't fucking leave it on a sidewalk, that's like begging for it to be stolen
>but damn is it nice
>i go a bit closer, it's a brand new audi
>walk around it, try to peer in
>windows are darkened but i still can see inside a bit
>there's someone there
>feel like an idiot fucking around their car, take a few steps back
>don't know why, but check the number plate as i'm backing off
>"BITC0IN"
>almost die on the spot, run off and don't look back.

the friend returned and found me peering out of the window hysterically. i told him the story, he called me a faggot but i could tell he was worried too.
i hope it was just a weird ass coincidence, but it felt weird, though i never saw any bitcoin cars again
>>
>>18919899
this. also, it wasn't really socially acceptable for dudes to show fear, you know, toxic masculinity in russia and all that bullshit.
>>18919912
shit, i really hope so. it's what i'd like to believe.
>>
>>18919827
Just a tramp hanging out with cats, that's not so bad
What was in the roof?
>>
File: floor.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
floor.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>18919314
this one happened when i was at my grandma's again. this happened in the winter, though, and around 6 years ago. my whole family was there too, not just me, and this visit was weird from start to finish.
>the house my grandparents lived in was absolutely terrible, the floors looked like pic related
>the lights would go out whenever they wanted to, it was cold, rat traps everywhere
>my grandma and my mom argued a lot, and whenever they started, me and my younger brother would gtfo outside the apartment
>the floors were creepy and all but we didn't seem to mind i guess. we played hide and seek and chased each other, sometimes we would get yelled at angry neighborhoors, you know it
>we played this elevator game we came up with:
>one of us would ride in the elevator and choose a floor
>the other one was supposed to guess which floor was the other one choosing and wait for him at that level
>so yeah, we did all of this for a week and then suddenly the inside of the house started to be even shittier than usual
>the lights would go out even more often, the elevator would take longer to show up, the doors seemed heavier and once i almost crushed my arm inbetween the doorframe and the door
>there was litter everywhere on the floor too, and the rat traps started to move around
>i once mentioned it at the dinner table, but nobody paid attention
>only my aunt looked at me sternly and said that we shouldn't fuck around like that anymore, that the house "doesn't like it"
>she's a christian and she believes all the slav legends and stuff so me and my brother just laughed it off and promised to apologize to the building
>needless to say we didn't
>we kept playing like that for another week when it all went to shit
>my brother got stuck inside the elevator during our game
>the bell to signal that the elevator broke wasn't working and he started to cry
>i told him to calm down and promised to get help
>>
>>18920034
>the problem was that i was at the very top floor, or like, the mid-floor, where only the elevator stopped, and our apartament was at the second
>i started running down while my brother was crying
>wasn't really paying attention much, my grandparents' door was bright red color while everyone else's was this weird brown, so i didn't bother counting the floors down
>suddenly i realize that i've been running down for way too fucking long
>seven minutes at least
>and the door still isn't showing up
>what the fuck
>keep running, brother is starting to sound hysterical
>can't fucking reach it no matter how hard i try
>run for what seems another ten minutes, begin to cry as well
>decide to ask for help somewhere else and begin to pound on neighboor's door that was the closest to me
>no answer
>wait, it's not brown
>look up
>it's a fucking elevator door
>take a step back and look around
>all the apartament doors are fucking elevator doors now
>break down and start crying hysterically
>run down some more, not really hoping for anything, a state of complete panic
>misstep and fall down, everything blacks out, pass out

my mother found me laying in front of our apartment's door unconcious. brother was still stuck in the elevator, and we had to call someone to get him out. i don't know what the fuck happened, but my brother agreed that i was running around for a ridiculous amount of time. when i asked my aunt for her explanation, she said we angered the domovoy.
>>
>>18920069
there's a common belief that every house, have at least one "astral guardian" or astral being that deemed the house is cozy enough to chill, its not only in slavic lore but it seems in almost every culture has it. and it seems that you and your bro has disturbed the house's astral inhabitants' chillin' time, and annoyed enough to "teach a lesson" for you two
>>
>>18919992
right, the roof.
>hang out with the kids from the vent story
>decide to climb to the roof of my house, never tried it before because it's too tall
>there's a way to go from the inside (there's a ladder leading up), but the entrance to the roof is locked up so shitheads like us can't get in
>there's also a way from the window - there's a ladder leading on the roof right next to it, for evacuation purposes maybe, or if the inside one breaks
>we poke around the locked thing but eventually find out that we can't open it without fucking it up completely
>gotta go from the outside
>nobody really wants to because if one of us falls, it's 100% death
>decide to do it anyways
>crank the window open, it's hard but we manage to
>we're kinda scared that the window closes on us so we put a large stick inbetween the window and the window's frame
>try it several times, the window is jammed open
>climb out
>everything goes ok, we're safe, chilling around, talking shit and messing with the antennas
>getting ready to go down when suddenly the 11yo girl calls out "guys"
>we turn to her
>and she's holding the stick we put in the window in her hands
>how
>alexej climbs down quickly and announces that the window is actually fucking closed and we're trapped
>how
>the girl begins to cry, we don't know what to do, nobody has any idea that we're on the roof
>our families are going to murder us
>me and alexej climb down together on the ladder and try to kick the window out, but it doesn't work at all
>fuck
>remember the ladder that leads inside the house
>hope
>we rush and start looking for the hatch
>looks like pic related but old and ugly, and is locked from inside
>fuck
>decide we're not going down without a fight
>all four of us pull the lid up
>and it works, holy shit
>old and rusty lock really breaks
>go down, try to close the hatch behind us as carefully as possible and fuck off quickly.

now that i'm thinking about it, it might've been the work of the domovoy again.
>>
File: hatch.jpg (205KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
hatch.jpg
205KB, 600x800px
>>18920141
>>
>>18920141
Must have been a really stressful moment for you. Thank god no one got hurt
>>
>>18919332
Kek bump
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.