[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone posted the real picture maybe, because the thread got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 4yy1m40.png (190KB, 1360x1402px) Image search: [Google]
4yy1m40.png
190KB, 1360x1402px
Someone posted the real picture maybe, because the thread got deleted. I think it was that dulce photo for ants.
>>
That Dulce photo is fake as fuck, much like everything to do with Dulce
>>
You want to talk here? My thread your thread all the same
>>
>>18918729
link it so people get redirected
>>
What do you want to know
>>
>>18918726
You do not need two threads for this shit.
>>
File: dulce31.jpg (361KB, 510x341px) Image search: [Google]
dulce31.jpg
361KB, 510x341px
>>18918726
OP of that thread here! I Swear on my mothers death, that i didn't delete that thread! Why the fuck was it taken down? Save this picture, if it gets deleted again, then it may be this one!
>>
File: 1492625765392.jpg (22KB, 881x569px) Image search: [Google]
1492625765392.jpg
22KB, 881x569px
>>18918774
Or these
>>
>>18918728
Please prove it's fake, fucking shill
>>
>>18918763
Joining the conversation. I want to know about the strange lights. I am visiting central Europe and saw some yellow lights going up and down pretty high. when they settled in the forest they illuminated it too much brightly considering te distance from my place. It went for a month like this until one night they raised higher and exploded. After that, we had a summer- like a storm. I´m at a pretty high altitude and we have sunny days now, while the rest o the central Europe is covered in snow. Some guy from Arizona posted here the same lights. I didn´t grab my camera because I thought it was just a military training but the area for that isn´t that large. The lights are coming from behind a hill range. I think that photo is connected now to what´s happening.
>>
>>18918774
saved
>>
>>18918776
fukken saved
>>
>>18918774
did you consider that it was deleted because you posted the name of the military base?
>>
>>18918806
What is so secretive about, 24489 Taken Aprox 24 miles north west of Luke Airforce Base Phoenix Az. Lab H4C ? It was never deleted before, it may be the image this time
>>
>>18918828
redpill me on the 9/11 connection
>>
>>18918774
Old pic.
>>
Are we serious? These are shite
>>
>>18918835
I have theories but they are shut down, which makes me feel inclined not to share them, I think everything is for a reason, so if I'm not allowed to share. Perhaps I'm not meant to?
>>
>>18918838
Noooo no don't play the martyr card because I have a different opinion to you. I'm all for sharing, but I highly doubt the last thread was closed because the blurry man in a mask is proof of owt
>>
>>18918828
The point is the unwanted attention for the base since everybody is building up defenses for the possible WW3. Now either pics of ayylmaos are shill so people will investigate and halt the defense building up/ so the bases are revealed or are the pics are real.
>>
I think the pics shown in this thread are fake, nothing is happening. The real one is maybe hidden in those 60 replies
>>
>>18918847
Ok, but how would you know, because the thread was shut down?

How can we aliens talk to you Humans if your leaders don't allow it
>>
>>18918863
Abduct them as usual
>>
>>18918852
That title have been posted on 4chan literally more than 100 times, but only this time it gets 404? I don't buy that, there was something in the thread
>>
>>18918867
*x files theme plays in the backround*

hey it was just a possibility... but I do believe in that the real pic was hidden there somewhere... or they just do nothing with this thread as it would be too much revealing (since you know, the previous one got deleted)
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.