[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know if this is very common or anything, but everytime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: rbbggr-700x445-1.jpg (65KB, 700x445px) Image search: [Google]
rbbggr-700x445-1.jpg
65KB, 700x445px
I don't know if this is very common or anything, but everytime someone takes a direct static picture of me, from a cellphone or a camera, my head starts to tremble, uncontrollably until the photo is taken. It started to happened a couple of years ago, but I never really care about it, but now I'm really concerned if it could be something serious or just my unconscious, like telling me that that photo is taking my soul away or something... So, if anyone can relate to this, please share. Btw, I also think it could be something of self steam because it almost always happen when people is around, but still, it's concerning.
>>
>>18918283
It's anxiety. Your nerve are over-firing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scopophobia
>>
>>18918283
I am gonna be honest with you, it sounds more like a psycological issue regarding self steam, socializing etc.

You said the photos were taken "directly" either with a camera or cellphone, the only thing that would in this case make you feel this symptoms is that you are photo-senstive (seisures and heaaches are pretty normal for this people) and everytime someone uses a flash camera or strobic lights, you get this symptoms.

The "paranormal" story about photos taken the soul of ones persons is one of the most well researched paranormal phenomena.....so.....
>>
>>18918304
I just try to make an explanation out of this, but, in my cases, it doesn't happen with a flash of the camera necessarily, it happens right at the moment when the person is about to take the picture
>>
>>18918293
thanks, I'll look into it, but it isn't quite like that, Scopophobia is very extreme in my case. My head, only my head, trembles, and only when there is someone about to take me a picture directly, kind of relates, but not exactly.
I know /x/ might not be the best place to share this, but it's the best I could think of lol
>>
Sounds like retardation of the brain
>>
>>18918323
Its actually the best place to discuss this things , because we always take the road less traveled here, we got an open mind to everything, really.

Unless you got a really weird infra-red based allergy , i cannot think of any other physical disease that it might affect you, in this case.
>>
>>18918325
thanks, that was usefull
>>
File: desktop-1415133243.jpg (46KB, 650x589px) Image search: [Google]
desktop-1415133243.jpg
46KB, 650x589px
>>18918283
>self steam
>>
>>18918326
That's exactly where i'm afraid of, if it isn't physical... It isnt a constant problem tho, it just happens in specific occasions.
Doesn't really matters, just wanted to see if someone had experience something like that or anything... I just dont want to have parkinsons or hudnington when i grow old lol
>>
>>18918338
You should get a quick check with your local doctor, and then go to your psycoanalisist and talk about this issue, hell, i used to developed certain "daily rituals" until i spoke with my doc about it.
>>
>>18918338
Also, is worthy to mention that there are people who are extremely senstive to electromagnetic radiation , so even if your doc okeys you, you can be still afflicted by this "illment".

Now the question of the 64 million pounds... you havent dabled in the occult ? havent you ?
>>
>>18918357
extremely sensitive like Saul Goodman's brother? lol I hope not... and no, I stay as far as I can from that
>>
>>18918362
LOL , yeah just like him. Good, you just cant imagine the amount of stories of " i played with the ouija and X is happening" that i have seen online and in real life.
>>
>>18918367
Lol, yeah. I have just to keep diggin i guess
>>
could be autism

t. autismal neet
i always freak out big time when someone tries to take a pic of me. like over the top drama. not sure why
>>
I know what you're talking about. I had to get pictures taken recently. My head started shaking uncontrollably when the photographer began counting down for the photo. He took 2 photos, and my head shook both times.
This is the first time it's happened.
Sometimes my head will tremble when I'm at the barber shop when they pull out the clipper. Very strange sensation. Breathing techniques helped for me.
>>
>>18918318
you have anxiety and believe bullshit.
as a top ranking doctor on this board I
prescribe you to stop reading occult stuff.
>>
>>18918890
Yeah, that would be useful if i actually did that, but I haven't got into this page in years.
>>
>>18918283
I had this too. Taking a picture for the highschool yearbook was a nightmare.
It's worse when you're the center of attention. Normal pictures aren't so bad.
>>
>>18918283

Can confirm I have had this several times. I think it's an anxiety / self conscious thing.

When people are staring at you intently and you are trying to hold still it is exacerbated.

Strange, this never happens to me playing music to a crowd of strangers though, because usually I am not trying to hold exactly still.

I think the best thing to do is to move around a little bit.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.