[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shrooms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I figured this might be a board where there might be knowledgeable people. Thanks in advance. This thread is for tips for me to have a good trip, or others to share stories, or others to get a sense of what might happen

Low dose (2 grams or less)
>very mellow and don't want to move a finger
>pleasurable body sensations
>vibrant colors
>realize how we're so trapped by rules and ambitions in life and how small minded it is
>Just enjoy existence

Higher doses are much worse (3-4 grams). I've tripped several times and everytime follows the same formula. It might be bad that I've only tripped at night.
>a sense of beauty with beautiful visuals and vibrant colors
>feel like I'm losing the ability to have control over my existence
>20 minutes in my blood pressure goes from 105/80 normal to 150/80. This persists the entire trip. WHY?
>feel like I have to take a shit constantly, but sit on the toilet and can't
>highly geometric and detailed visuals like pic related, but more colorful and complicated
>gain the ability to change my emotions on a dime
>can't form coherent sentences or rational thoughts
>fighting to stay in control of my rational thoughts
>feel like existence is "screaming nonstop in my mind" and that existence itself is overwhelming

Here's the main thing that messes me up.
>start getting paranoid about blood pressure
>can't feel body well, but left arm feels thick and uncomfortable
>lay on ground and elevate feet because I don't wanna have a heart attack
>can't stop talking or freaking out until the trip ends

Then the trip ends a few hours later and I feel like it was the most meaningful experience of my life. I know what's important to me and I want to do it over again.
>>
My normal blood pressure is 105/65. Not 105/80,
>>
It's legal to grow shrooms in my state btw
>>
What were you using to check BP? Did you do it yourself or did you have someone else (hopefully someone not on drugs) do it for you?

It's been a long time (over 10 years) since I've done mushrooms, but I never really felt like it effected my heart or BP beyond the general anxiousness before the trip. I'd generally eat anywhere between 3.5-7g (1/8th and 1/4th oz.). Even when I'd feel like I was heading into bad trip territory I would just lay down and focus on breathing until I got my bearings, or went to go throw up and I'd feel great afterwards. If you feel like you're having actual real bad physical effects (beyond nausea and feeling like you have to shit) from mushrooms then you may want to consider stopping. You may have some form of heart condition.
>>
>>18918010
Yea, someone else with a BP machine

Well doctors have checked me because I had a panic attack a week after this shroom trip, but they said I was perfectly healthy. However having a bp of 150/80 for 7 hours might mess with a normally healthy heart.
I really don't know why it goes so high.
>>
>>18918053
Could just be a mental thing then. Maybe you're just getting hung up on the not so great effects which just makes it worse. Guess my only advice at this point if doctors said you were perfectly healthy is to try and relax more during your trip. Try not to focus so much on the ill effects, and if you start doing so just focus on breathing or something positive until you can get over it. Also keep in mind that the effects are just temporary if shit starts getting unbearable, in a couple of hours you'll be just fine.

The body load/high mushrooms produce was my main thing against mushrooms, would've preferred acid but it often wasn't available in my podunk rural town. Acid always felt clearer and more mental whereas mushrooms made me feel like I was trying to walk through quicksand with a lethargic body.
>>
>>18918080
I thought a bit about LSD, but I don't want to go into a 12 hour trip.
I'd rather just take a small dose and slowly up the dose, but they only have single tabs.
>>
>>18918109
>12 hour trip
I've personally never had it last more than 8, when taking the recommended 2-4 hits. Only time it started pushing 12-24 hrs was when some jackass squeezed the bottle I was using to drop onto my tongue one time. Ended up getting like 10+ hits and didn't not have a great time. Wasn't terrible, but wasn't fun.

No clue how lsd is now anyway, and I'm sure strength varies from batch to batch and region to region. By the time it made it here I'm sure it had been watered down.
>>
>>18918109
First time i tripped for abour 8 hours on 100ug but couldnt sleep for another 5-6 and had slight visuals. Same with shrooms but shorter times. With experience i learned to fall asleep while comming down though which makes it very pleasent since it doesnt end till you sleep
>>
I tripped on an ounce of mushrooms once,
don't plan on doing that ever again.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.