[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dug up this old knife...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1492751138354-562661624.jpg (830KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1492751138354-562661624.jpg
830KB, 2048x1152px
I dug this Roman looking handle about 2011 and I've just refound it. Since the collective here is better at finding info than anyone I want you guys to tell me if this shit might be haunted. Nothing paranormal has happened to me cause of it. But the thing smells like sufur
>>
It was made in Pakistan and it hasn't been buried for even a week much less a thousand years you dipshit
>>
>>18917769
I dug it up in california, and I never said 1000 years dick.
>>
>>18917769
Plus it has white people on it. Pakistand wouldn't make since
>>
>>18917747
Could you please post a photo of the back of it , and the sides ?

Is it heavy ?
>>
>>18917747
>I dug this Roman looking handle about 2011 and I've just refound it.
No you didn't
>>
>>18917747

Why would it be haunted, there are lots of shops that sell cheap reproductions with ancient motifs, this could be one, anon.
>>
>>18917794
>pakistan wouldn't
Have you ever once been to a flea market? Yes, yes pakistan would make this. Random cheap knives with replica handles are the most common export from Pakistan that I am aware of. In fact, it's the only export I'm aware of.
>>
My honest guess anon as someone that collects haunted items. I wouldn't say its an authentic roman knife. It's most likely a nice reproduction of one that was bought and used in a Satanic Ritual.

I recently just bought a old porcelain doll that was used in a Satanic Ritual and It does have some faint Sulphur stains and even had the hint of Sulphur still coming from it. Found with it was the original Satanic Incantation.

Judging from how you found yours and how it appears I would say its a fancy looking knife used to ignite some pact in a satanic ritual.
>>
>>18917778
>digging up a roman handle in california
everytime i visit this board it became a little bit more stupid. i'm impressed.
>>
>>18917747
Well. Jackasses accounted for.

Op said Roman looking. Ffs.
>>
>>18919584
Sorry, comment for shitposters. Not Op. in case anyone has problems with context.
>>
>>18917747
Remember, a lot ends up smelling like sulfur here. Seems to be something in the ground in some areas of CA. The water they use for lawns where I am(non potable), smells like sulfur.
>>
>>18917747
Definitely not Roman. More of a post Renaissance or later style of hilt.
>>
>>18919476
Pakistan also exports terrorists, and some pretty good cheap leather jackets.
>>
File: 1237347424510.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1237347424510.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
>>18919594
fucking this. half the state's water smells like the devil's butthole. the other half is imported.
>>
>>18917747
Looks like plastic to me.
>>
File: boy-knight-playset.jpg (35KB, 561x559px) Image search: [Google]
boy-knight-playset.jpg
35KB, 561x559px
>>18917747
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.