[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know anything?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

>>
>>18917695
About pic related? Be more specific, have you looked at the catalog of /x/.
>>
>>18917705
I suppose about pic related, but if you know anything about what the fuck is actually going on, that would be nice too. http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/20/politics/us-north-korea-china/
>>
>>18917717
Sorry I don't worry about political problems. I'm sure there is someone around here that can help you.

Good luck, enjoy your stay.
>>
>>18917717
>cnn
kys
>>
>>18917717
Does /x/ have more traffic than Cnn at the moment? Not surprising.

Don't feel bad, just join the party, all are welcome and we don't discriminate
>>
>>18917804
Good God of course they know it is wrong. Sometimes it is necessary, other times not
>>
File: richmanlaz3.png (1MB, 1626x858px) Image search: [Google]
richmanlaz3.png
1MB, 1626x858px
>>18917811
>Good God of course they know it is wrong. Sometimes it is necessary, other times not

Sorry, I phrased it incorrectly... I meant they should be at the point now where they recognize that controlling breeding rates among dumber humans is more important than international warfare. I really don't know - the humans decided to reject the gods centuries ago so they've destroyed God's plan for the world. It may be the gods are out for vengeance and will ensure the human species destroys itself as I fear the "Skynet" in Terminator 3 is prophetic of:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wlsd9mljiU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JSRauM78_0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRzKae0XskI
>>
>>18917861
I completely feel you man. I can't help but feel that Earth was destined for something different than what it has become, and there is no going back. Would really blow if there isn't an afterlife after this
>>
>>18917861

I see this image posted a lot and to be honest I fail to see it relevance to anything that is going on now.
>>
>>18917695
/x/ knows less than /pol/ and /pol/ knows nothing about anything
>>
north korea doesn't exist, it's a propaganda boogeyman created by a small group controlled by international interests. a bunch of chinese actors dressing up every now and then.

n korea's physical location is used for other things (look at s korean scientists experimenting with stem cells, cloning, etc + the recent ouster of the prime minster)
>>
>>18918178
Cool theory, wouldn't surprise me in the least. Gotta keep people fixated on bullshit or they start to think, can't have people thinking
>>
>>18918178

b-but Alex Jones says..
>>
>>18918178

Yeah, this is total bullshit.

Never change /x/.
>>
>>18917739
Why not? I'm curious.
>>
>>18918399
Once attention is given and taken there are two possibilities, dependent on the power of the discriminator. If the discriminator is weak, involvement will be automatic and will be such that the object will absorb consciousness so that consciousness of being is lost.

Without control over loss of being, it is as if the man is continually asleep, rarely aware of himself as the organs of mind are pulled to and throw by succeeding desires and imaginings.

If the discriminator is strong, involvement will be controlled. Either attention will be withdrawn if the continuation of attention seems inappropriate, or attention will be permitted to continue to meet the need of the situation. When the need has been mert, attention is withdrawn and the restful state of consciousness being retrieved.

This is the service that is perfect freedom because there is no frustrating bondage of "me" requiring a result of oneself.
In the undisturbed state, when attention rests, as, for example, on a natural beauty the mind is filled with awe and wonder.
>>
>>18917695
"WarGames" screen shot. is that what you wanted to know?
>>
>>18918442

I wanted to know if we are soon going to be reduced to ash in a nuclear war.
>>
Consciousnesses is lame. Lol.

Post your face when you realize I'm not a mod and I'm in control here.

Control meaning, influence on apparent others
>>
File: 1461176595672.jpg (89KB, 512x382px) Image search: [Google]
1461176595672.jpg
89KB, 512x382px
>>18918430
>>
>>18918724
Funny huh
>>
THE ONLY WINNING MOVE IS NOT TO PLAY
>>
>>18918750
Silly fool
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.