[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eclipse Symbolism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: eclipse-06.jpg (4MB, 2560x1792px) Image search: [Google]
eclipse-06.jpg
4MB, 2560x1792px
Is anyone an expert on the symbolism of eclipses in the occult or why they matter to the elite?

Learned today that Donald Trump, Prince William, Kate Middleton and Prince Charles were all born during eclipses.... Mark Zuckerberg too. I found it interesting and wanted more insight if it exists...
>>
you are in luck, my friend AKA my pal

i just so happen to be a expert on the symbolism of eclipses in the occult and i am currently research why they matter to the elite

it seems to me that by the looks of it, for all in tensive purpose, the day by day figures dont add up to much more than the symbolism of eclipses we know and love from the earlier accounts on the matter. by gosh i just dont know anymore. my reasearch become so CRAZY after all the DEVELPMENTS been making

gonna have to call in the big guns...
>>
File: 1478387652434.gif (270KB, 245x183px) Image search: [Google]
1478387652434.gif
270KB, 245x183px
>>18917549
Care to share a little bit of info? Definitely interested.
>>
Really? Shit for brains? You're asking for the answer on a 4chan board, and this question is very intense. You're begging to get trolled. What do you think it would symbolize? Think for yourself.

What does an eclipse bring? Darkness, shadows, attention, wonder, awe, and illusion. Decipher your own code, if the truth is strong you will notice it, if it is flimsy it will break. Don't ask these kinds of questions online ever again, or you'll walk yourself into a lions den one of these days.
>>
File: 1481955079262.png (988KB, 2400x1261px) Image search: [Google]
1481955079262.png
988KB, 2400x1261px
>>18917592
What I more or less wanted to know is if being born during an eclipse makes one somehow more important/powerful in the eyes of the elite... Basic symbolism is easy to find but I am having a hard time finding much info on those born during an eclipse.

I thought the groups of people I am finding to be born under an eclipse quite interesting and wanted to know how deep it went. 4chan can be a great reference tool to at least get pointed in good general directions. I certainly dont use it as an encyclopedia.
>>
the elite are seeking those born during eclipse for their uncanny ability to suck on a penises
>>
>>18917647
butthead
>>
File: IMG_0982.jpg (35KB, 386x331px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0982.jpg
35KB, 386x331px
>>18917525
Is...Is that picture from Dark Souls?
>>
>>18917696
It is from the Internet
>>
>>18917549
The Black Sun is in my head.
>>
>>18917549
You are literally the fucking worst. Asshole tease.
>>
Historically eclipses have been a forewarning of bad events
>>
>>18917525
I literally just talked about some unpublished Cultus Sabbati eclipse workings in /omg/.
>>
>>18921554
How do I get to /omg/

I keep seeing posts about it but can't find it. Do you have a link to it? Thanks
>>
>>18921582
It's not a board it's a thread.
>>
>>18921582
>>>18916547
>>
>>18917549
>for all in tensive purposes
try harder fag8
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.