[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Child Abilities to See the Undead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 20150724_072549 (2).jpg (243KB, 924x1169px) Image search: [Google]
20150724_072549 (2).jpg
243KB, 924x1169px
This was back when I was living in New York with my parents. I was 4 years old, the summer before I started going to pre-Kindergarten. My imagination ran rampant with images of people that were not there; shadows of transparent individuals standing or walking throughout the first floor of my parents house without warning or say: completely silent. They would appear out of thin air for a few seconds then disappear the next. Nobody else could see them but me because if they did, they would have had the same reaction as me: always serious, and at times alert or frightened; a mix of both. In the daytime, I could deal with them, but not so much at night. I would be too scared to leave the door open, but too scared to leave the door closed, so I left it a crack open, to allow a shimmer of light to spot any "ghosts" inside my room, but not allow any other to enter. At night, they would all walk toward me. Everytime I blinked, the images would appear closer and closer to my lower bunk of the bunk bed, the only way to fend myself from them was to wrap the sheets around me leaving no part of my body exposed to the outside world. It would get so hot in my bed sheets, I would pass out and wake up the next morning breathing in fresh air (the kind that hasn't been re-breathed a million times under the sheets) Could someone help me see those images again?
>>
My 4 year old sees ghosts. I'm fairly sure his bedroom is haunted by his great grandmother and maybe great grandfather to a lesser extent. He was also talking about his "grandfather" just the other day which was definitely not my wife's father who he calls "Pops" and no one he knows has a white beard but my dad did.
>>
>>18917413
your kid sounds like he will grow up queer.
>>
>>18917441
What makes you say that? He's not particularly scared of them or anything he's more afraid of monsters or spiders. He has a lot of nightmares and he deals with them pretty well for a 4 year old just gets up and comes to find me for reassurance. I put "grandfather" in quotation marks to emphasize how it was odd for him to use a word like that although it wouldn't have been at all strange for my dad to. He hated the name "grandpa". I checked in with my mom if she had said anything to him like that the day before and she said she hadn't.
>>
>>18917456
No reason. Your 4 year old just sets off my gaydar.

He likely won't be coveting hog for a few years... you have dead relatives to deal with. Have you ever considered getting into self abuse?
>>
File: 1474410164047.jpg (11KB, 320x231px) Image search: [Google]
1474410164047.jpg
11KB, 320x231px
>>18917413
>believing in ghosts
>raising a child

pick one
>>
>>18917471
No but he and I punch each other in the face every day.
>>
>>18917482
There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamed of in your philosophy.
>>
>>18917484
Got work the body.
>>
>>18917502
I actually hit him pretty hard in his body because it makes him laugh. He hates getting smacked on his bare skin though which is weird but works for that to be discipline (punching is play) and since I'm sure other kids his size don't have big enough hands to really smack.
>>
>>18917514
somebody needs to take that child from you. violence isn't so funny when he starts to hit other children. is that really the only way you can get it up?
>>
>>18917520
You're not taking my kid I can hit him if I want to
>>
>>18917520
You don't think it's funny when little kids fight and you think I'm the faggot. He knows not to hit other kids unless they hit him first. It's actually really funny when kids hit him because it just annoys him and he comes and asks if he's allowed to fight them.
>>
>>18917514
Gaydar going off the charts.

The one sperm that fertilized your wifes egg did so by accident, and only after eating all of the other sperm.

What I am saying is your 4 year old is a homosexual, and may not in fact even be your son at all. I postulate two eggs scissored and somehow created your super gay kid.
>>
>>18917488
Fuck off, Hamlet - Horatio
>>
>>18917540
Well he's in the 99th percentile on height just like I was and I don't think my wife knows anyone else like that. If he does turn out gay I'm sure he'll be the top but girls already have big interest in him. The cuter girl on his soccer team just asked him to be her best friend at their practice yesterday.
>>
>>18917559
You think she wants to suck his dick? You are sick man. They are like 4 years old. Someone needs to take your kid away, take him on an all expenses paid trip to Disney land, and send you video of the kid calling that guy new dad.
>>
>>18917580
I'm pretty sure that's not how children's services works either that or my mom neglected to tell me a lot of shit when she was a case worker.
>>
>>18917599
I am not going to say anything bad about your mom. We all love your mom.

Each and every one of us has, and continues to love your mom. Biblically, and often sharing orifices
>>
>>18917608
Gross she's like 70
>>
>>18917622
super gross. Me and two fat hobos are gonna make her like 73 in her mouth right now.

At least it is straight sex. You could let your gay son watch. He wouldn't be interested at all.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.