[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys worship Mulder?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (49KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 500x375px
Do you guys worship Mulder?
>>
Don't be ridiculous. I worship a frog.
>>
>>18917351
Try learning about Corey Goode, Randy Cramer Michael Salla, and others who /x/ does not worship.
>>
I stopped watching /x/ files after they killed off corey and trever. now all i watch is bang brothers
>>
File: 1486752572327.png (117KB, 305x382px) Image search: [Google]
1486752572327.png
117KB, 305x382px
>>18917351

Was Mulder right or wrong in being a conspiracy theorist who thought a secret cabal was hiding secrets? Was the x-files, and other shows like it, a way of letting the public know the cabal exists?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DVJEQEdo-c

Food for thought.

0w0
>>
>>18917385
he was wrong

i still dont understahnd why everyone in my neighborhood calls me "big scary" when my name is actually "tall scary" despite the fact that i always tell them i am not "big scary" i am "tall scary" (they refer to me as big scary)

should i just move schools
>>
>>18917397
and to give you an example of what i mean when i say they call me "big scary", for example, they might say something along the lines of "hey look its big scary" when i approach them like how difficult is it to get my name is TALL SCARY! you imbecile!
>>
New x files episodes were just ordered.
>>
>>18917403
yesterday i was at wendies fast food because im a senior in school so we are aloud to leave the school for our lunch xD (just a perk of being older i guess) and i saw my mate calvin at the wendies and he was like "sup" and i was like "sup" and then he called me fricken big scary and I was like stop it
>>
i talked to my therapost about how everyone calls me big scary instead of tall scary (my name is tall scary, not big scary) and she joked around and said "wait i thoght your name was big scary" but later i realised she wasnt even joking she thought my name was really big scary because everyone in the neighborhood calls me big scary so THANKS CALVIN now i can never go back to wendies fast food again where i am goona go when im at lunch at school now
>>
"tall" is a better descriptive word for me than "big" anyway and besides me name isnt even big scary how could i have two names when my name is already

>tall scary
>>
i dont even really care if calvin called me big scary in front of the wendies people but problem is my therapist was eating there (and she is also the manager at wendies) when it happened so now i can never go back to wendies fast food again because calvin keeps calling me big scary instead of tall scary i think hes just jealus
>>
anyway sorry for going off i just hate being called big scary and when my group home finally got the internet connected i was like "hmmm maybe these guys wont call me big scary instead of tall scary" but its nice to meet you and I LOVE THE X FILE favorites for sure

- peice and love, your man tall scary

see you on the flip side X and dont be afaird to email me if you have any questions about the X file this is X after all lol
>>
>>18917431
my email address is [email protected]

and check out this ill show you how if you email me a friend request
>green letters
>>
how do you get out of here so nobody can post on my account
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.