[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sacred geometry thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

I wanna know more about sacred geometry and don't know whether to ask /sci/ or /x/, /x/ seems like a more cheerful crowd, and might know more about the symbolism of sacred geometry, so I'm asking /x/ first.
>>
>>18917011
If you haven't read Drunvalo's books yet, check out "The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life" for a good intro. You can ignore the first half of the book (Thoth and Atlanean history).
>>
>>18917107
Hanson e you read Laszlo science and the akashic?
>>
its not symbolism, its math
its the mapping of universal progression on geometric planes.
one of the basics is the growth of life mapped on a circle segmented into nine equal parts
1+1=2+2=4+4=8+8=16(or 7 1+6)+16(7)=32 or 5(3+2+5 1+4=5)5+5=10=1(32+32=64 6+4=10=1) and the cycle hums again this creates the 'infinity' symbol adopted by so many cultures, as it demonstration a never ending cycle, you could keep counting on for ever and it will always remain the same pattern.
you will notice 3,6,9 are not in this pattern, and there is good reason for that, 3,6 a representative of a dipole nature, so as to say positive and negative and the oscillations between
1+2=3 2+4=6 4+8=3 8+16=6 16+32=3
and 9 serves as a governor, 9 is the whole system, a full cycle from positive to negative, the constant. it is more or less the presence or the field.
one could technically map out the universe with no more than the number 9
>>
>>18917141
I haven't. How is it?
>>
>>18917011
>I wanna know more about sacred geometry and don't know whether to ask /sci/ or /x/, /x/ seems like a more cheerful crowd, and might know more about the symbolism of sacred geometry, so I'm asking /x/ first.

It seems to be the thing that underlines this reality. Like a fabric that holds things together.
>>
"That which is below corresponds to that which is above"
>youtube.com/watch?v=ApJcmlqYrEk
>>
>>18917011
Art and nature have many examples of "sacred geometry". The Golden Mean. The Rule of Thirds. The Fibonacci Sequence. They're seen in pine-cones, Leonardo Da Vinci work, architecture. It almost seems like a higher mind (God) is at work. So much beauty created by math.
>>
>>18917011
"art is the tree of life, science is the tree of death"
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.