[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let us begin.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: invitation.gif (45KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
invitation.gif
45KB, 1500x1500px
Let us begin.
>>
Yes, let's begin.
>>
This will require travel
>>
>>18915513
I'm ready
>>
>>18915513
>>18915521
>>18915525
samefagging cunt op
neck yourself mongoloid
>>
how far do i have to drive?
>>
>>18915513
The corvidian exam?
sounds like pure bullshit
>>
>>18915534
look closer at the image. Calculate your drive from there.
>>
>>18915513
Im on my way
>>
lol a lot of work for nothing, trying to figure that shit out, I'm not coming <:-/
>>
>>18915548
Are you not very good at mazes?
>>
>>18915548
I only like mazes where you can use the right hand wall following rule.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maze_solving_algorithm
>>
48, 340283 - 89, 467434

It was down the bottom, reversed, very faint. Only 1 frame on this GIF. Now to Google maps...
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1273x553px)
Untitled.png
1MB, 1273x553px
Someone made a hedge maze in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>18915594
Maybe it makes a purty picture when the maze is solved?
>>
Well, all we need now is someone willing to go and see what it's all about. Hopefully it will be better than a box full of MLP toys.
>>
File: Vector_maze.png (148KB, 1000x1000px)
Vector_maze.png
148KB, 1000x1000px
>>18915600
Like this?
>>
Westworld ARG I assume
>>
>>18915643
nah dude, they already found "the center of the maze."
>>
>>18915659
OP wants someone to go there. A bag of Spanish gold awaits the buccaneer who has the gall to take him up on his offer.
>>
File: image.jpg (167KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 1500x1500px
>>
File: image.png (505KB, 491x478px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
505KB, 491x478px
>>
>>18915513

Pls, no more low effort puzzles like this to recruit for your happy little group, yeah? I mean, shit, at least implement a more stringent vetting procedure. Familiarity breeds contempt, and any worthwhile minds you would find will have little but contempt for you, for appealing to the lowest common denominator; Recruit elites, not neets.
>>
>>18915740
Sounds like someone didn't make it into the last group he tried to get into
>>
>>18915750
I'm not him but I am curious - do you guys have Pokemons in your treasure box?
>>
>>18915768
Don't be ridiculous. It's Digimon pogs.
>>
>>18915723
It's odd that there aren't even roads leading to this thing
>>
Not a cheap trip from europa
>>
where u Canadafags at?
>>
I summon the powers of the maple leaf to this thread

Bring syrup

and maze solving skills
>>
Outside of Thunderbay. I grew up there, there isn't a lot of stuff to do.

I'd like to go check it out, but forget that, it's like 14 hours from where I am now.
>>
Canadian mysteries are the best mysteries.
>>
>31 replies
>14 poster

op is feget
>>
>>18916474

You don't know the half of it, all flash and no substance once you make it past these fruity little tests; Effectively a group of alienated tryhards playing at a cult. They have literally nothing to offer but pipedreams and diluted knowledge you could find elsewhere with less bullshit. What useful teachings for ascension(descent) that you could gain is more easily available by reading Gurdjieff/Evola instead of their club book, assuming of course you stick around long enough to get access to it. There's some math/cryptography thrown in for good measure; Repeating patterns, the "Key to Existence", but, again, same shit any half-decent occultist adept would already know.
>>
File: nobiscum.png (64KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
nobiscum.png
64KB, 1500x1500px
>>18915668
Slightly better, there are some more words. It means "find us."
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.