[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucid Dreaming/Astral Projection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 8

File: Dream.jpg (120KB, 848x943px) Image search: [Google]
Dream.jpg
120KB, 848x943px
Share your stories, tips, and/or help for me. I'll start my failed experience

>Be me, yesterday, researching hours of this shit
>Try rope method, then guided meditation for astral projection
>Doesn't do anything for me, but when I get up I feel strange, but no vibrating or buzzing to indicate anything

Help?
>>
A couple months ago I started looking into " astral projections " and I started doing research. After many attempts at nothing I tried one night. One final try. After about 20 minutes I was about to call it quits when I felt something odd. Like I started floating. That feeling you get when you are going under at the dentist or some shit. I felt like I was hovering but at the same time not moving. I started hearing fast whispering before I jolted the earphones out of my ears and threw my phone across the room. I haven't tried it since.
>>
>>18915444
>444
Confirmed. Did you use binaural beats or what?
>>
>>18915452
Yeah that's what I was using. I was laying in my bed and listening to those. Sometimes at day, sometimes at night. The experience I posted about happened midday if I remember correctly.
>>
>>18915452
Yeah that's what I was using. I was laying in my bed and listening to those. Sometimes at day, sometimes at night. The experience I posted about happened midday if I remember correctly as this happened months ago-
>>
>>18915434
>>18915444
To get this thing started - what do you two mean by "looking into"? What books / texts / websites or other media did you find especially useful? What tricks and practical knowledge to aid in the process did you acquire?
>>
>>18915505
OP here, I viewed the subreddit, various YouTube videos, just a simple Google search
>>
When i was sick a while back i eventually stumbled on meditation and then further into astral projection. Basically took me months of meditation but it did work in the end. I'd describe it as a dream state where you can basically do what you want to a certian extent. My advice is don't get yourself excited as you enter that state or close to it. It will just pull you back to reality :(
>>
sometimes in the morning i get a kind of weird ability. if i'm having a lie in and sleeping i can switch between my dream body and my normal body. like i can wake up, but my dream vision in the back of my head, move around a bit, and then go back to dreaming. it's pretty cool.
>>
>>18915434
I'll tell you the same thing I've told everyone in every lucid dreaming thread

- start a dream journal to improve dream recall. Every time you enter REM you have another dream. You dream multiple times a night EVERY night. You just can't remember them.

- do reality checks habitually throughout the day. Physical checks work best. My go-to is to squeeze my nostrils closed with my fingers and see if I can still breathe through them (as obstructing your nose in a dream does not obstruct your nose in reality)

- attempt FILD (http://www.dreamviews.com/induction-techniques/4779-finger-induced-lucid-dream-fild.html) it's the simplest and most easily replicated method of wake-induced lucid dreaming.
>>
>>18915434
Hey bro, at least you aren't hitting the "intense vibrations and glowing white light" stage before petering off into nothing. It sucks.
>>
I tried this technique for lucid dreaming https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbOV9YR4i7Q
and I had an astral projection ?
I had a lucid dreams before so i know the difference, but AP is definitely better.

In my lucid dreams i am never alone, in my first i heard an unfamilliar voice telling me: You are finally here, I have been waiting for you. And it there everytime - do anyone hnow what it is? (i dont thing its even part of my mind, its almost foreign) + and its reason why I dont want have Lucid dreams anymore.
>>
>>18915773
You had a lucid dream you fucking ponce
>>
>>18915806
Yeah, so tell me how AP is different if you know probably better than me from lucid dream?
Because i cant tell i can just feel it wasnt same.
>>
>>18915821
Not that anon, but before you have experienced both lucid dreaming and astral projection (while awake) separately, it would be very hard to distinguish between the two while sleeping. I personally never use the methods that require you to be asleep because it's really overcomplicated in my opinion.
>>
>>18915434
What's the most effective method for lucid dreaming?
>>
>>18915434

I don't find that sleep-based methods work very well. They can induce a lucid dream but have a low success rate in my practice of getting out of the body.
Probably the best way I've found to induce an OBE is to listen to repetitive noise, shamanic drumming works well, and to meditate for about 30-45 minutes. After that amount of time you should be feeling vibrations. From there I would have a set point and position that I would want to be in. For example, if you have a rocking chair, focus on sitting in the rocking chair: the surrounding room, the feeling of motion, the smell of the carpet, and so on. If your will is concentrated well enough you will get out of body and be in your intended position.

I've been out of body many times. I've never seen a silver cord. In fact, going to the place where my body is will usually just result in me getting pulled back in. Unless you actively seek them out, entities will tend to leave you alone (though this could be the result of protective magick).

Motion is very different and things don't look like they usually do. There's this kind of mystic glow, almost solid looking (like gelatin) but certainly not that shines off of everything. Distances don't really matter during an OBE, and you can travel pretty much anywhere pretty much instantaneously.
>>
>>18915846
For lucid dreams its allways the same:
Keep dream journal, first you will have dreams more vivid and randomly you can get lucid dream
+this FILD technique also works, try to cimbine it somehow.
Doing this you can get LD but dunno how long it takes - it depends on you current state of dreams (if you remember them after every night or not)

yeah but why this if AP is better >>18915859
>>
Posting here instead of making a new thread
I finally got into a lucid dream last night, I had some a few years ago but stopped now I got it to work again
However I couldn't control my dream. I mean i could step out of the "story" or predefined route my subconscious had laid out for that dream.
But I could not for the life of me get anything to appear or change. I was fully aware in the dream because I forced my self to wake up when I realized I couldn't do anything
What can I do to get over this issue?
>>
You can check out these 2 methods: Rising on the Planes, 3 feet in front of your head (Scientology method)
>>
>>18915773
That's interesting, I had an eerily similar experience when I was trying to astral project around a year ago.

I followed the standard technique for astral projection (rope method) and instantly got results, there was an intense vibration and white light, and I felt like my arm was raising but I didn't get any further without waking up. Problem was that I couldn't see anything visually, because well, I had my eyes closed I guess. It was just dark, with vibrations and the white flashing. I don't get how you can suddenly see more than well, nothing.

The really interesting part was hearing a voice, very similar to your experience - the voice I heard was distinctly female. It happened on my 3rd attempt trying to astral project, and I gave up doing it after that for some reason. From memory, I heard 'I've been waiting forever, it's about time' when I felt my arm had 'lifted' the voice said 'Keep going! You're almost there' and when I started waking up I heard 'No! you were so close'.

The voice was hard to describe. It felt calming, and definitely not anything like an 'inner voice', but it wasn't scary but rather loving and welcoming.

Any tips from people with experience with projecting would be appreciated, I'm interested in attempting it again. I'm already able to lucid dream, but that experience with the voice was definitely nothing like lucid dreaming.
>>
>>18915928
That strange, when i heard that voice i thing it was a lucid dream.
Great now i am confused, i am waking up during the night and dont know if it reality or dream or what. But when sth starts pull my covers from under my bed i go crazy.

Its not just a voice thought ist some kind of monster, its touching me, pulling my covers, shaking with my bed, sometimes he shout angrily sometimes speaks nicely. And he tells me lies.
But i am afraid of it only if i can see it,but most of the time it stays invisible.
>>
me >>18915975
Didnt want to heva lucid dreams anymore, but still have one again (probably after 7 months pause) on 11.11 - coincidence?
>>
>>18915434
I've tried lucid dreaming but my concentration just ruins it and I end up waking up out of discomfort.

Step 1 is to keep a Yume Nikki (Dream Diary)
write all details you remember in your dream. it can be as simple as one word like 'walking' , 'grass' as long as it is in chronological order.
when waking up you forget about your dreams because when you open your eyes your mind will forget about the dream and proceed to your average reality. so try to summarize the dream into words BEFORE you open your eyes. At least keep one eye closed if you start writing them. DONT open both eyes even for a second or the dream memory will be forgotten faster.

Step 2 is to read your Nikki before you sleep or after waking up and imagining them. if you get nightmares don't write them down as it is unpleasant so as much as possible read and reimagine dreams that are cool or hot (iykwim)

Step 3 is to sleep. set up the alarm and sleep right after. the alarm should interrupt your sleep after (totalhourofsleep - totalhourofsleep/4 or /2). if you sleep for 6 hours at 12 midnight you must set the alarm to wake you up after 6 - 6/4 hours which is 4.5 or 4 hours and 30 minutes

Now when you wake up at 4:30 AM try to remember the dream and write it on your nikki while reimagining the dream then go straight to sleep while you're still sleepy

Don't get up and do something that will wake you up and forget taking the a snooze

If successful you should enter lucid state. You can't move your body and no floating meme. Just vibrations and weird sounds. It's dark. snap your fingers to make a light.

Happy Lucid Dreaming :D
>>
>>18916220 quick fix
I've tried lucid dreaming but my concentration just ruins it and I end up waking up out of discomfort.

Step 1 is to keep a Yume Nikki (Dream Diary)
write all details you remember in your dream. it can be as simple as one word like 'walking' , 'grass' as long as it is in chronological order.
when waking up you forget about your dreams because when you open your eyes your mind will forget about the dream and proceed to your average reality. so try to summarize the dream into words BEFORE you open your eyes. At least keep one eye closed if you start writing them. DONT open both eyes even for a second or the dream memory will be forgotten faster.

Step 2 is to read your Nikki before you sleep or after waking up and imagining them. if you get nightmares don't write them down as it is unpleasant so as much as possible read and reimagine dreams that are cool or hot (iykwim)

Step 3 is to sleep. set up the alarm and sleep right after. the alarm should interrupt your sleep after (totalhourofsleep - totalhourofsleep/4 or /2). if you sleep for 6 hours and during 12 midnight you must set the alarm to wake you up after 6 minus 6/4 hours which is 4.5 or 4 hours and 30 minutes

Now when you wake up at 4:30 AM try to remember the dream and write it on your nikki while reimagining the dream then go straight to sleep while you're still sleepy

Don't get up and do something that will wake you up and forget taking the a snooze

If successful you should enter lucid state. You can't move your body and no floating meme. Just vibrations and weird sounds.

It's dark. snap your fingers to make a light. <most important step

>it's uncomfortable
Just try bringing your whole upperbody to move forward (like headbutt)

Happy Lucid Dreaming :D
>>
>>18915821
are you ready for the mindfuck, anon?

there's no difference

dreams work based on focus and expectation, that's a primary principle of dream control (and of most suggestions about "astral power")

those who talk about astral projection fully expect to go to another plane and talk to spirits or encounter demons or whatever their preconceptions or fears may be, meditate and heavily focus while falling asleep or already in sleep paralysis, and they mistakenly believe their recall of the dream to have been either waking life or something separate from both reality and dreams.

>>18915903
As I said, dreams work on expectation. Visualization is important, but there are plenty of handy shortcuts that seem to work for most people.

-if you don't want to be where you're at, imagine a door right behind you. Say to yourself that there's a door behind you as if you'd already seen it. Turn around and it should be there. You can gamble and go on through, or continue the exercise and tell yourself what's through the door before opening it.

-If you want an object, reach into your pocket looking for it. A common use of this is to find a remote that can effect the reality around you, helping you believe what you can do.

-A common problem when exercising dream control is becoming too aware and waking up. When you feel like your eyes are getting heavy in a dream or the world is starting to lose focus start rubbing your hands and focus on that sensation to maintain the dream.
>>
>>18916823
Yeah so you officially know jack shit. On a very superficial level the difference is: AP is literlally an OBE, lucid dreaming you are still intact and just dreaming. Why do people who have no experience with what they are talking about feel qualified to make statements about it?
>>
>>18916249

>Yume Nikki is the name for a dream diary guise
>check my mad cool technical term
>that I definitely didn't get
>from an RPG
>>
>>18916837
They are similar in some regards, but OOBE or even being in a dream state is different if you did not go to sleep. Memory does not pass the wall of sleep well, such experiences if they happen while not asleep are easy to remember.
>>
I've had both, though i usually don't try to change my dreams once i become lucid.
As for AP, I'm pretty sure i've done that, through SP ( i'm saying pretty sure because it may just be weird dreams since i didn't see any cord attached, felt any pull towards the body or whatever other details people described for AP). I sometimes wake up in a drowsy state and I can feel my body go back to sleep. But instead of being stuck in it, I just start sort of moving around, as if I managed to wake up, I realize i'm not actually awake because i feel really light and i instantly get back inside my body, in the same position in which i went to sleep. I start trying to move again and the cycle repeats itself until i/m finally able to move my real body.

As for the room, it has a weird glow, as mentioned before. sometimes i just feel like there are invisible entities here and there, a few times i actually saw some. I distinctively remember running around, during one of the projections at the beginning and seeing a big black feathery creature next to the stairs, emanating a terrible level of sadness. That particular time, the room had a darker shine than usual, much darker if i remember correctly... it almost looked like an abandoned place.

Well, that's as much as i can recall. I never managed to confirm whether what i experience is actually astral projection, but by now I don't really care that much. I just sit back and enjoy them, when they happen (it depends on erratic sleep schedule, stress as well as luck).
>>
>>18915444
That's a fairly deep state of self-hypnosis
>>
>>18915434
Did you try setting it to wumbo?
>>
>>18916837
show me the PSG or shut up

proving your claim is as simple as conducting a sleep study
>>
I rarely post here, i was just lurking now and i have a question.

This shit comes naturally to me, been doing it my whole life and i'm not even trying, it also happens pretty often.

So my question is when i was younger while roaming people would approach me and talk to me not like the others do, but i instantly wake up.They also often attack me and i wake up.
But in recent years i can actually feel them coming when they are close, hunt them down and kill them sometimes i even devour them.
Now they won't even try to talk they just usually attack me but i can sense them and kill them, sometimes they even run.

Am i growing OP ?
>>
>>18917260
neat
>>
>>18915444
You just reached the hypnagogic state, it's part of the process. I got there too the other day, the feeling was like floating but I couldn't feel my body, or I felt that it was expanding
>>
>>18915714
Just wait man, I've been there too. Stay still and wait until you see things, or if you don't, try imagining stuff like daydreaming and it will come to you. At worst you'll fall asleep, but I think that if you manage to reach that stage without falling asleep, it's hard to sleep.
>>
>>18915434
I've been trying to astral project but somehow I get so fucking scared when I feel the vibrations in my legs and I start thinking about sleep paralysis and freak the fuck out and start moving and it's ruined...
>>
>>18915434
4/13/17

I wake up within a dream and immediately fly but not on purpose.. I remembered astral projection and the ability for man to go into outer space, which I then decided to do.

I fly up and onward and come to this point where I'm beginning to slowly lose consciousness. It was like this small, tiny tunnel, which I suspect to be the transition from a dream and to astral projection.

When I started losing consciousness I immediately tell myself "no.. I have to stay awake, I have to do this" I then looked up and found myself floating above the earth with stars everywhere,

Now since the past 8-9 months I've been hearing voices, which I suspect to be spiritual entities.

I know based on my intuition that I really was on the verge of space..

But these entities immediately begin to burn me, set me ablaze.

I remember seeing the fire consume me, but I told myself to look around and get faces on these entities, but when I began turning my head they woke me up.

I remember feeling really overheated on my lower body, which was the part they set on fire.

It's like these entities won't let me develop spiritually. Or like they won't let me have these kind of breakthoughs.
>>
>>18915434

>be me
>be a normal college student
>met a senior who apparently has experiences with paranormal thingy
>he reads me, said i have a some kind of "gift"
>he said that he'll unlock the gift hidden within me
>he unlocks it
>he said to me to shut my eyes and concentrate
>body started to feel very light, like i have no physical weight
>i opened my eyes
>i turned back
>i saw myself shutting my eyes and concentrating
>holyshit.jpg
>saw some kind of ethereal string that connects me to my body
>he said to me that this is astral projection
>he said that my gift is i am able to easily gone astral projection without sleeping, just need to concentrate
>now i've see shits that shouldn't be visible by normal eyes
>recently i rarely do astral, bored as fuck
>>
>>18919251
>>18919251
I've long had the sense that the horrific stories of sleep paralysis leaves a negative impact throughout the community..

Just always remember that nothing can happen to you, you can't be in danger
>>
>>18917260
I had the same sort of experiences when I was younger too. People who I told it to thought I needed therapy or something.
>>
>>18919298
They may regulate your pace by knocking you out to a full sleep, but the 'burning' may have been a destruction of weaknesses restricting you. Your astral body becoming stronger with less dark.
Uncomfortable yes, but sometimes needed. And you've got to build up resistance/insight to better perceive the stronger astral entities. Can ask them to display something more perceivable and then work your way up by focusing on more of their detail.
>>
File: 1491749262217.jpg (784KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491749262217.jpg
784KB, 1920x1080px
>>18919468
nah, they fucking despise me
jerked off to a girl who looked way older than what she was.. I kinda new it, so they're bugging me for being a pedophile in their eyes..

but kinder entities has shown themselves stating they want to clear the innocent, which in this case is me..

I guess they think I had it coming..

Even after they've read my mind and shit, they then proceed to try to turn me into one.. Who would have thought, they failed..

They despise me and want to make sure I wont grow spiritually..

They're between me and the spiritual world..

but half of them kind of like me... They're just being kept at bay by my daily entities..

If you wanna know more just ask..

pic related,, I will probably defeat these entities in time, enabling me to be an old blazer when I've saved up a nice pension.. hehe
>>
Every projection I've had has just been being woken up about 3/4 of the way through sleep, staying up for about half an hour, laying on my bed on my back, relaxing each muscle group, and then just keeping myself conscious

I get pretty good results with this, and every time I tried to manually visualize something like the rope technique, it has failed. I've found that I have to be in the right "sleep time" and to let my body do the work for me, instead of me "forcing" myself to project.

The hardest thing is maintaining consciousness while you relax the muscles, and however long it takes for your physical body to go back to sleep.
>>
>>18919492
Astral beings often have their own personal biases, morals and beliefs. Everyone has their own agenda, and not everything is benign.

I even heard one mention that he found it funny humans get their morals from movies and pop culture.
>>
>>18919514
I know that for a fact.. They have ego's just like the rest of us, and in some cases their ego could be inflated even
>>
>>18919514
also, nice remark.. I think that to be funny as well, even when we have our intuitive moral compasses, which is just what we want to or don't want to do.

I say, just do as you please. I'f you're a sensible person, and most people are.
>>
>>18919514
Indeed, they're just like us, have their own moral, beliefs, character, personal biases. its only that they live in another dimension inaccessible to our physical realm.
>>
>>18915928
>Problem was that I couldn't see anything visually, because well, I had my eyes closed I guess. It was just dark, with vibrations and the white flashing. I don't get how you can suddenly see more than well, nothing.
That's what concerns me the most. How can people claim to "see" things, and how to get to this point?
>>
>>18917221
Look, I'm not disputing whether AP actually happens or not. What I am saying is that, AP, BY DEFINITION is an OBE, and dreaming is not defined as an OBE. I don't need a study to prove the definitions of things.
>>
>>18915434
Me and my girlfriend have been having sexual encounters with each other in our dreams when we fall asleep next to each other, typically after we fuck. Eventually we'll both wake up at roughly the same time to either us dry humping each other or full penetration mid thrust.

>not trolling
>not bragging

It happened for the 4th or 5th time in recent memory last night. We've been talking about it all day.
>>
>>18919544
You will be able to see the 'astral version' of the physical world, just keep working at it. It does happen.
>>
What's the most absurd or lewd scenario you've had in a lucid dream or during AP?
>>
>>18919732
i havent did anything lewd in my astral sessions, but one of my friend once tells his story when he do astral session, fly away to his gf's house, pull her astral off her body, and fuck untill the floor wet with ethereal cum. both wake up tired, his gf's claimed that she dreamed getting banged by his bf on the night my friend do the session
>>
I meditated on my couch after reading on this thread a bit, I've been practicing travel for a while now.
I got intense near molar shaking vibrations, and tried to relax as they overcame me, then I jolted and "awoke" if you can call it that; half in my physical body, and half in conscious form.
It was like being stable while in complete disorientation, as if I was split

I have trouble transitioning from this phase;
I get these sort of vibrations through meditation while on different mind altering substances, but the vibrations are SO fucking intense, like I am lying on a woodchipper.
Any tips?
>>
>>18919635
Okay thanks. Do I have to go through the part where my eyes twitch for this to happen, or is it supposed to happen during the twitches?
>>
>>18919834
I'm guessing after? My eyes don't really twitch, I get more like spasms throughout my body. That's another tip: just because certain physical markers/events indicate certain things for one person, another may experience something totally different while attempting to AP...in other words, even though a guide may say to expect certain things your reactions may vary.
>>
Here's a gift
http://www.thelemapedia.org/index.php/Astral_projection
>>
>>18919989
And another
http://www.thelemapedia.org/index.php/Rising_on_the_Planes

Take heed, where it says to use "proper pentagrams and signs" when interacting with astral entities, LEARN them properly before attempting any AP as if you don't you very well may be fucked.
>>
>>18919629
Current medical research strongly suggests that OBE's are, in fact, lucid dreams.

Thanks for proving my point for me.
>>
>>18916249
Why not just call it a dream diary you JRPG playing weeb
>>
>>18916249
>>18916220
Not everyone wants to have the same dream every night, anon
>>
>>18920275
Even when you're awake? because it sure is funny how lucid dreams look nothing like the astral plane, but i guess you know everything about it.
>>
New to community but would like to help if my skills allow
Would like to do a few dream interpretations . Feedback welcome as I am hoping to improve my skill and intuition through the progress
All I need is gender and a description of your dream details of how you were feeling in dream emotionally or physically. Key things that stood out or where "missing"
>>
>>18919298
Was the lower body on your sacral chakra? It could be possible that the "entities " were providing for you a type of Chakras cleansing and seeing their faces were not relevant to the healing process . It's a stretch but they may have been trying to help u, not keep you from growing
>>
>>18920810
no it was just a general burning of my lower body
>>
Guys I need help

One night when I tried to AP I got to the stage where my body was really violently vibrating but I didn't know what to do next

What's the next step?
>>
>>18919492
Get deep in meditation and then delve into honest heartfelt prayer for spiritual assistance. A guiding angel can smooth over the process of development more than almost everything else. Heed their advice to keep yourself safe and grow at your own pace.
Being assigned to you, he or she will be utterly devoted to your best interests.
>>
>>18923198
thank you kindly
>>
>>18923839
Except learn to test entities for honesty, because the first entity you come into contact with on the astral plane isn't necessarily there to help you, and you're gonna want to know the difference.
>>
Ok so you wanna know what's my secret to semi-decent lucid dreaming? It may sound a little bit petty, but eating and then going to bed right away (mostly when I feel a little dizzy right after I finished eating) seems to hit the spot for me. Tonight after I finished eating pizza I just felt like going to bed, I literally couldn't have done anything else due to the dizziness. So I go to bed, I fall asleep in matter of minutes, and I dreamed in 3 hours what seemed to be two weeks of sleeping.

I dreamed the impossible, for example I remember dreaming about something that looked like me watching a movie in first person, a movie that I remember I watched a long time ago and that I felt attached to it and that it had deep meaning (even though I've never seen it irl nor it exists), then I dreamed about a guy that never actually spoke beside a couple times, a shy yet friendly guy who was replacing all the walls in a building of medium size with glasses panels, in a room with a telephone and two chairs, that was occasionally visited by another guy, at one point a group of three people walked through the building at which point I informed the "builder" that those people had not to be trusted and that they were somewhat evil. All of this while in a temporary window that I could feel being in my school years, with the pressure of homeworks (which I never did in the dream) and the figure of my teachers (that I also had in real life), just a bunch of strange situations that I felt had a deep meaning yet I could not explain the meaning of those right now, all around an interesting experience.

The only hold down of this is that you never feel really good after you wake up when you went to bed right after you finished eating food.
>>
>>18923856
how can I learn that?
>>
>>18922347
You're transitioning to a sleep state

Simply try to ignore it and keep your mind clear, if you get too excited or focus on thr vibrations you'll wake yourself
>>
>>18925805
That's the most difficult part for me. I can ignore the twitches but when my head starts spinning I can't just ignore it.
>>
I have tried it I always get to hypnotic state where icant feel myself but i can never leave my body
>always hear people talking in my mind and they are talking about some random
>one time it went on for five mins of someone just going on and on about some shit i couldnt even fucken process
>told my self to shut the fuck up (srs) and the voices went away
?
>>
>>18924491
Basic Qabalah. Learn Gematria. There may be other ways but qabalistic tests are the easiest in my opinion.
>>
>>18915773
>>18915928

Well, I don't know in what you guys believe (guardian angels, spirit animal, etc. etc.) but they're basically the same amm ''entity'' and yeah he's like your spirit guardian, pretty neat right?
>>
>>18927366
thank you
>>
File: CtBWibRWEAA9gxy.jpg (54KB, 597x598px) Image search: [Google]
CtBWibRWEAA9gxy.jpg
54KB, 597x598px
ADA or all day awareness can give you a lucid dream in 1-3 days easily if you keep it up along with a dream journal. If you don't know what ADA is its when you focus on all your senses and what you feel constantly making you aware and it carries over to your sleeping mind mkaing you aware
>>
The closest I got to astral projection I was high as hell and I tried quieting my mind as I've been advised and I got to a point where I literally felt like I exited my mind and was existing in another conscious where I had no thoughts, it was at this point that I felt many strange feelings like vibrating and hearing stuff but then I fell asleep, I have not been able to quite my mind like I did this time after numerous attempts, does anyone have any tips on how I could do this again?
>>
>>18915434
had one out of body experience

>Be me
>Be terrific trumpet player in high school
>Have big solo one night
>I stand out in front of the crowd and play a piece about 8 minutes long by memory, jazz piece
>I close my eyes
>Start playing
>I sound even better than usual, just playing fantastically
>I open my eyes for a second
>I'm standing behind myself, watching myself play this song so beautifully
>Be confused, but not worried, as I'm simply focusing on the music I am playing
>Continue watching myself play until the song is over, I nailed every bit of it
>Close my eyes again for a second when I turn around to go back to the band cart
>Am me again

It was weird, but oddly comforting. Never had it happen to me again after that.
>>
>>18915434
Last night I've tried to induce lucid dreaming - I've set the alarm after 6 hours of sleep ( took me some time to get to sleep anyway ) - after the 6 hours I've spent a lot of time trying to visualize stuff, get into sleep paralysis and so on - nothing... it was just blackout and the sad part is that I had a hard time sleeping yet I felt tired.
>>
File: 1486698684005.png (8KB, 405x276px) Image search: [Google]
1486698684005.png
8KB, 405x276px
>Practice astral progection for weeks on end
>Finally get it right
>Feel me leaving my body
>Hear a deep voice say (If you leave youll never come back)
>Nope.jpg

Dont do it anon
>>
>>18915434
I've posted this in dream generals all the time and I'll do it again
I've heard of a an anon few months down the line having the exact same dream (nightmare) as me
>dream creatively, always weird settings
>microves and bananas, talking frogs, large animals
>familiar areas that are slightly altered, meeting with dad who is across the country, obviously miss him so he appears
so it goes like this
>chillin with dads side of the family near a lake by my house (there is no lake there irl), go to a korean grocery store to buy some shit to feed some trombone playing frogs.
>Decide to go home to check on my grandma (who i live with)
>she's decaying in the middle of this bed in the middle of a furnitureless room with all these fairies next to her, i give her stuff, help her take meds, etc
>go to living room, grab bananas from microwave, eat them
the colors and all were vivid and cartoony, my dreams are always like that
then the fucked up part
>walks inside my room
>sees the room in its normal colors, and everything placed exactly as it is in real life
>see myself sleeping
>start freaking out
getting fucking chills here as i type this
>break the fourth wall in dream, yelling "THIS IS NOT A DREAM!"
>the voice can be heard really loudly, audio was fucked up
>wake up and feel cold and feel like somethings watching me
im feeling cold right now
fuck dreams
fuck them
>>
File: IMG_0182.png (100KB, 608x878px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0182.png
100KB, 608x878px
Just going to paste this from another thread i wrote in with a little more detail at the bottom since it's relevant here too.

Real advice here from someone who went from lucid dreaming to astral projection:

Supplement nascent iodine. Being atomically active makes it easier at breaking the chemical bonds of fluoride/bromide/chloride in your body away and replacing it with iodine (you'll need selenium for this too). This decalcifies your pineal gland to regulate sleep and open yourself more spiritually. Your body desperately needs it anyways, and more than half the world is deficient in it. Most salts have removed iodine, and if you do this method only use 1-3 drops a day (this is 900mcg, almost 1mg) not 6 like it says.

This will effect your pineal gland, which creates the hormone melatonin to help you sleep. Rene Descartes refers to this as "the seat of the soul". My dreams were already crazy before but trying to get spiritual and doing this now they're very like my real life and vivid.

Also get a filter for your phone and computer like f.lux and red moon (through f droid, open source apps) to give it a yellow/red tint. Blue light fucks up your sleep cycle.

Marijuana messes with dreams.

Finally, dream journals are one of your best tools, but you'll have to be diligent with it. That and reality checks by looking at your hands and always seeing 10 fingers works for me.

AP isn't lucid dreaming. I've done it twice and there's weird differences. I woke up in the position i saw myself in. I could see in more spectrums of light since i wasn't limited to physical parts (also applied to sound, anything with waves and frequency). And everything was hyper realistic. I've only been able to do it twice now in 6 months but this is because allergies are messing up my relaxation now. Hope this helps.
>>
been keeping a log for 3 months and 99% of my dreams are me disembodied observing other people or events play out. this is very frustrating.
anyone know a trick or got around this before?
>>
>>18919814
days later, still no one has input?
>>
>>18930693
how does weed fuck with dreams specifically
>>
>>18930693
why not 6 like the bottle says, and how quickly can I expect more vivid dreams
>>
my dreams; https://pastebin.com/udSrV2AD

secret; water before bed
>>
>>18931335
Dulls the senses and gives false belief you're actually tapping into higher stuff, but it at least gets the idea going. There's YouTube videos that can explain it better than I can, but Sadhguru is a good place to start. That and some people can't dream at all using it. It's just one of those
things i think to take you to a higher level you've gotta have a clear head, like using a rake to pick up leaves instead of a shortcut like a leafblower. Something you depend on.

>>18931347
It's something like 2,300mcg when the recommended daily intake should be 150mcg ("they say"). 1mg or 1000mcg is still within the safe range. Some people jack it up to 50mg and say it kills tumors and all this stuff but that i don't know. Taking a lot can lead to an autoimmune disease called Hashimoto's. But keeping it at that level and with Selenium to balance that (also calcium from dark greens rather than dairy since your body processes it much easier to supplement iodine taking some). But it's given me extreme mental clarity and health benefits about a month into it now, could see signs as early as a week. Just do research on YouTube, and see what others say ascot nascent iodine. I would start with two because it might give you headaches the next few days as it starts to remove those bad chemical bonds in your head as body.
>>
>>18931369
Also ignore typos, on my phone
>>
Anyone here had lucid dreams after taking/smoking passionflower?
>>
>>18915434
Hey dreamers,

I posted >>18931851. Any thoughts or feedback from a lucid/astral perceptive?
>>
>>18915434
what works for me:
>keep a dream journal
>alcohol withdrawal
>irregular sleep patterns
>>
>>18920275
I'm not sure you understand how definitions work...
>>
>>18931335
Suppresses recall and memory. Memory is kinda important for dreaming ya know?
>>
>>18915434
Woke up from a lucid dream about 3-4 hours ago.
>dream that i'm in my grandparent's home
>walk in guest bedroom
>suddenly out of nowhere a hand grabs my had and start pulling me to the side
>i grab the had and tell "it" to fucking stop this already
>it pulls me down on the bed (fun detail, i fell down on the bed in the exact position that i in in my real bed)
>"wake up" into a different set, still dreaming, but i'm lucid now, fully aware of the situation
>slightly worried about the hand "being around", worried about being grabbed again, but nothing like this happens
>suddenly everything starts shaking
>a lot of frustrated AP exercises that never went anywhere left me conditioned with certain behaviors
>pretty much instinctively direct my entire concentration towards floating upwards
>it works a bit as i float up a bit but fall back down again
>get annoying and think basically think to fucking get on with it already
>it works and i float around the room

>jump through the ceiling outside the house, i have no vision (everything black) while passing through objects
>land outside in the yard
>everything gets blurry
>demand clarity verbally/through thoughts/whatever, it works
>move a couple of meters, everything gets blurry again, vision actually shifts to some brightly lit room. two scenes overlapping each other
>get annoyed and start using all the techniques i can remember. demand clarity, spin around, tell myself to keep dreaming, all at the same fucking time

>ask for some piece of (private) information
>turn around and see a person suddenly standing there
>try to approach but wake up

Was still fun though.
>>
Tell me about the shadow men
>>
File: fear.png (504KB, 499x666px) Image search: [Google]
fear.png
504KB, 499x666px
Fear is the mind killer.
>>
can people with aphantasia astral project?
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.