[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need to interpret a dream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: werewolf.jpg (152KB, 1170x780px) Image search: [Google]
werewolf.jpg
152KB, 1170x780px
Hey /x/, I'm a /pol/ack so I'm almost never here, but I've heard you guys can help with this sort of stuff.
Little background on me:
>31, male
>overweight
>lost job a few months ago, live with my brother in his house

So I when I go to sleep, I can't sleep with complete darkness, I always assume something is watching me then. So I keep the tv running with Netflix on, last night I passed out watching Family Guy. So here's the dream:
>I'm arriving at a hotel in some island with a bunch of others, mostly sorority girls
>I know I'm a werewolf, and I want to kill this blonde one really bad but I know I have to wait
>meet a guy who shows me he's also a werewolf
>shoot the shit and talk about why we like what we are
>dreams skips forward and I'm in a mall talking to some local muslim woman
>invites me to her house and lets me stay in her young sons room for the night
>one it's really late, I turn (I don't see myself turn, I just do it)
>first I kill the little boy, go to the daughters room and kill her, then I go to the mothers room and kill her, no husband for some reason
>leave and change back, go back to hotel it's morning
>a ghost has put a curse on everyone that staples their mouth or eyes shut
>put staples on my eyes, I just pluck them out and leave the hotel, not dealing with that shit
>suddenly I'm transported by the ghost to witness the first time I transformed
>it was outside a cabin in a swap, and I was furious, someone in the cabin really made me mad
>flailing about in pain and rage I was cursing a swearing
>I start to see my transformation
>as I'm halfway transformed my pasted self looks back at me
And that's when I wake up.
I'll explain further in a new post
>>
File: werewolf-rage.jpg (17KB, 264x250px) Image search: [Google]
werewolf-rage.jpg
17KB, 264x250px
>>18914854
OP here:
Some things to point out:
- When I wanted to kill the blonde, I was aroused
- When I met the other werewolf, I had a feeling of kinship (obviously)
- When I killed the family, it was like it was natural, almost apathetic, I would describe as thinking "you let a monster in your home, this is what happens"
- the ghost thing was irritating, but it didn't scare me
- when I awoke from witnessing my first transformation I wasn't shocked by what I saw, but more how full of rage I was

To clear things up, since I was a little kid I wanted to be two things: a ghostbuster and a werewolf. I've always loved werewolves. Actually being one in a dream was kinda neat.
But the shock and how this all happened...
I'm just looking to see if anyone can interpret anything from this.
>>
>>18914858
bump?
>>
>>18914854
>aroused and wanting to kill the blonde
aggression and arousal at the same time - you are sexually frustrated.
>calmly, indifferently murder muslim family
You don't have an irrational hatred of muslims. You know simply, logically, that they are a problem with a simple solution.
There's probably a reason why there was no male muslim but I have no theories.
>a ghost has cause everyones mouth and eyes to be stapled shut, you fix yourself easily
You are redpilled, no one else is. It's annoying, but not a brick wall.
>first transformation
You have to become outraged before you get motivated. There's something you'd like to change or fight or sort out, but you're not quite riled up about it yet to take action.

disclaimer: I don't know shit about dream interpretation, I just read a book once when I was 15.

You're welcome.
>>
File: 1484685443408.png (317KB, 642x792px) Image search: [Google]
1484685443408.png
317KB, 642x792px
>>18914854
>I'm a werewolf
>I want to kill this blonde one really bad
It's like every bad cliché horror movie antagonist.

>meet a guy who shows me he's also a werewolf
>shoot the shit and talk about why we like what we are
You like being an ugly, hairy piece of shit?

>no husband for some reason
He'd threaten your fantasy, even your brain can read you a mile away

>I was furious, someone in the cabin really made me mad
>flailing about in pain and rage I was cursing a swearing
>I start to see my transformation
>as I'm halfway transformed my pasted self looks back at me
>And that's when I wake up.
Reflection

>a ghost has put a curse on everyone that staples their mouth or eyes shut
Blind ignorance, silent negligence.

>When I killed the family, it was like it was natural, almost apathetic, I would describe as thinking "you let a monster in your home, this is what happens"
Because you know apathy is like a parasite, feeding off anything that will tolerate its presence. In order to detach yourself from the guilt that should bring you prefer to imagine you're some force of nature teaching them a lesson.

There's nothing really to interpret here. You're brimming over with regret, but you're trying to wash it down with swill like Family Guy.

You need to get a fucking hold of yourself.

Are you a man in control of his destiny or a dog that skulks around waiting for scraps of opportunity and fortune while pulled by the leash of its base nature?

You want a good night's sleep? Exercise to the point of exhaustion, take a bath and pass out. You'll sink right into the sheets lights or no, but if you must have something try some nature documentary. And the next time you have a dream, you go lucid. You go lucid and you do something constructive with your mind, something creative instead of gleefully sniffing the ass of a fellow mutt.

Start there, plant the seed of potential in your dreams and maybe the fruits will find their way into waking life.
>>
>>18914906
>You don't have an irrational hatred of muslims.
You're right, but they are a problem.
However:
>>18914928
>He'd threaten your fantasy, even your brain can read you a mile away
You make a point. I'm one of those guys that thinks, in order to rid ourselves of the muslim problem, we have to sexualize islam, specifically muslim women.
So:
>>18914906
>aggression and arousal at the same time - you are sexually frustrated
Yeah, I know. I'm into swinging but my girlfriend thinks sex on the kitchen table is "pretty fucking kinky".

But back to you >>18914928
>
Start there, plant the seed of potential in your dreams and maybe the fruits will find their way into waking life
You know, I didn't use to be like this. I was working a good job, was healthy and active. But it all fell apart. I had a panic attack on a plane, couldn't cope too well after that. I don't have panic attacks anymore. However, an underlying fear I always had during a panic attack, was I would fall into the sky.
You're right, I'm a man with no control over life anymore. BUT!
>a dog that skulks around waiting for scraps of opportunity and fortune while pulled by the leash of its base nature
I'm not sure I agree with this being negative.
Or how you put it at least.
>>
>>18914936
We should absolutely not, under any circumstances, sexualize, mix with, or breed with, muslims.
You had it right in your dream - don't fuck them, just kill them...
>>
>>18914939
You seem like a muslim trying to protect his women.. Fuck you
>>
>>18914854
>>18914858
This isn't an insult but a serious appraisal
you're sexually repressed
you're alone
you have suppressed rage
you don't understand how to deal with your emotions

in short hit the gym, become a normie and get control of your life
>>
>>18914960
>become a normie
I'd take you seriously if it wasn't for that.
>>
>>18914936
>I had a panic attack on a plane
That's harrowing. A panic attack is bad enough, but to be surrounded by people and packed inside like a sardine only worsens an already suffocating experience.

I won't assume anymore about your life but I think I can safely gather if it came to that point your psyche must have been brought to its stress limits. So perhaps the time for recuperation away from stressors is the simplest solution here, at the very least you're not suffering more or worsening panic attacks.

Though, depending on how frequent and vivid this theme of dreams are your subconscious might still be dwelling on things beyond you while you're trying to cope with what's in front of you.

It's like spinning your wheels in the mud until your engine blows. Doesn't get you anywhere and brings everything to a stop, and no amount of new age practices I can imagine can really start to get you out of the ditch, but at the very least I suggest avoiding making it a problem by choosing for yourself what you'd like to occupy your sleep with. Dreams can turn into nightmares after all. Hence the whole lucid dreaming towards more productive ideation practice. It's not just to distract yourself, as there is a time and place for healthy expression when you must vent something persistently bothering you, but to use your focus and energy during rest periods in things that won't leave you with more confusion, frustration and questions than answers when you wake up to a world already ripe with them.

Failing that mind mojo I guess the simple advice most people give to relax is to make a roll or take a stroll? But compared to managing your mental faculty in the safety of your house I don't really know if you have those luxuries around you. I myself used to live in a place where taking a walk at night to clear your head would only bump you into more trouble, especially if your head isn't clear.

Still, go with what works.
>>
>>18914955
Dude. Get your OWN races birth rate up. Contribute.
Don't fucking racemix and carry on their desert-monkey shit-tier genetics. They're doing that well enough on their own, thanks.
>>
>>18914985
I know I need to get control of my life.
At the same time, I really want to give into the rage and all that.

I have recently taken up going to the gym again, but it's hard to get yourself back into it.
>>18914995
It's not about "breeding them". It's about using the CM tactics of the "sexual liberation of women" against them. By "liberating" the women, you end up destroying their cultural and religious values. How do you not see that?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.