[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyday Practices for Spiritual Gains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1482947389328.jpg (1MB, 741x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1482947389328.jpg
1MB, 741x1000px
What everyday practices aid your personal spirituality, ecks? What's in your arsenal as far as your routine goes? If you have the time, it might be nice to have a few people rank the following in order of personal importance or maybe just pick a favorite and describe what you do and how it helps you.

>dieting (fasting included)
>meditating
>book learnin
>sexing (fapping/abstinence included)
>sun gazing
>exercising (martial arts included)
>praying
>dreaming (astral traveling and lucid dreaming included)
>your ebin blood and fresh cambodian breastmilk rituals

It might be interesting to compare and contrast. I imagine many of us just draw the odd sigil in the corner of our papers and read the odd .pdf, but don't be shy to share what you've tried or failed. Let's measure dicks and find out who's the most well-rounded wizard.
>>
you would have to be stupid to stare at the sun even if it did fill you with energy losing your sight is not really a good trade off
>>
>>18914824
i would stare directly at the sun when i was a child, still have 20/20 vision
>>
>>18914834
it doesnt change the shape of your eye so your 20/20 would be unchanged as long as your retina doesnt get toasted which happens from looking at the sun your probably gonna have cataracts really badley when you get older from all the unnecesarry exposure youve taken over your life
>>
>>18914865
that or i'll maintain a healthy diet and allow my body what it needs to heal itself at its greatest potential.

eat healthy and drink plenty and there is not much your body can't completely recover from, yes i acknowledge extremes, but repeated limited exposure to anything will increase ones bodies resistance to it. i would not recommend looking at the sun to anyone who regularly wears sunglasses, retinas are too weak from under exposure, also the reason skin cancer is such a big problem in the world, hundreds of generations of covering up and minimizing exposure

also i'm not OP
>>
>>18914824
>>18914834
>>18914865
Umm, just close your eyes when gazing on sun ?
>>
Weight lifting in basement gym, running, kirtain kriya
>>
Not eating animals or anything from animals. Vegetarian and vegan.
>>
>>18914953
did you drink your mothers breast milk? thats a product from an animal are you implying babies should not drink breast milk? or thats its only not okay to consume animal products once your past infancy?
>>
>>18915038
Yes I did. No, that's allowed. To simplify, don't eat meat.
>>
Hathayoga, Rajayoga, Meditation, Liber Resh vel Helios, self-psycho analysis, LBRP, LIRP, Middle Pillar...these are all helpful to me on a daily basis
>>
>>18914953
>mfw
This is an absurd meme, and I'm surprised people actually fall for it.
t. accomplished occultist
>>
>>18916449
Start here. You could also consider the 9 Breaths Qigong technique and forms, Jason Miller's pillar and spheres exercise, the Bornless ritual for contacting your HGA, and Tattwa meditation to improve visualization.
>>
>>18914818
Just energy manipulation. But I'm lazy, I should be meditating to increase focus, meditation to "ponder" things (Like Jedi do or something), and physical exercise to increase endorphins and enhance brain activity.

Fapping is bad, sex is good, in my experience.
>>
>>18914865
Sungazing is meant to be done in the first hour of the day and last hour of the day, the sun's rays are reflected enough in that time to stare without real damage. From what I've read anyway.
>>
>>18914818
Basically everything you named, besides the cambodian rituals, but I do my share of shamanic rituals.
>>
>>18916449
That may have to do more with blood type and genetic heritage. For some people fruits have negative effects. Hell pretty sure for most people any simple carbohydrate has a negative effect. Complex carbohydrates and meat is good for you, preferably an animal that was healthy, organic meat in other words, not the other crap, the other crap is bad. Pasteurized milk is bad, unpasteurized milk especially turned into yogurt (if you do it yourself) can be very beneficial.
>>
>>18914818

Dailies:

>Will
>GRP - Invoking
>GRH - Invoking
>Resh
>Chakra meditation
>GRP - Banishing
>GRH - Banishing
>>
File: miniku.jpg (1MB, 1185x1600px) Image search: [Google]
miniku.jpg
1MB, 1185x1600px
RecognizE your ugliness

OM AMEN RA AH
prayer to MINIKU
Goddess of Ugliness and Destroyer of Self-doubt
醜さの女神
自己不信の駆逐艦
OM AMEN RA AH
>>
>>18914824
>>18914883

>Never watched a sunset or sunrise

What kind of people have we got here?
>>
>>18914824
its not harmful during sunset or sunrise
>>
>>18914818

>meditating
>sex
>praying
>also visit my mentor to meditate various spiritual stuffs

on my way to learn energy-bending, those three methods are my attempts to achieve more harmony between worldly needs and spiritual needs
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.