[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it real or a dream?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: FUCK MY LIFE.jpg (39KB, 754x960px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK MY LIFE.jpg
39KB, 754x960px
I need some help /x/. For eight days straight now when I go to sleep I wake up immediately in a bed in a dorm at University of Wyoming (my old college before I transferred). I've been lucid dreaming for over 5 years consistently, and I know what dreams feel like. This doesn't feel like a dream. Everything is as clear as waking life, dream checks don't work, clocks aren't weird like they are in dreams, electronics work like they should, mirrors don't give me nightmares (idk about other LDers but looking in a mirror in a dream almost instantly makes the dream a nightmare 9 times out of 10). The land is constant, too, and exactly how the city of Laramie (where UWyo is located) is laid out in real life. Each day flows into the next, and the time I spend asleep seems inconsequential to how long I'm awake in the other world.
>>
>>18914787
(cont.)
Some things I've learned about this "other world":
>Time asleep isn't equal to time awake in the other world. I was asleep for a little under 5 1/2 hours but I was "awake" for more than 13.
>I never left University of Wyoming, or its astrophysics program. It also seems that I never attempted suicide in 2015, but instead developed melanoma and nearly died, forcing me to go home for treatment. In the meantime I worked at a movie theater, much like I did when I tried to off myself.
>A good friend of mine never died in the summer of 2014, and she's currently at Louisiana State.
>My high school gf never tried heroin, and I dated her on an off (mostly on) throughout most of high school.
>My best friend got into bitcoin mining. He is worth about 32 bitcoins
>My high school volleyball team never won state championships. My club volleyball team, on the other hand, won Junior Olympics all four years of high school.
>One of my club coaches won in Rio for beach volleyball (we had pretty elite coaches even irl)
>Bangladesh doesn't exist, and neither does Macedonia. The Faroe Islands are independent.
>Turkey collapsed into civil war in mid 2016 when the military coup succeeded.
>I am way better at guitar than I am now, because it seems I never stopped playing when I was a teenager. I seem to have bought a legit Les Paul sometime between 2013 and 2016.
>I speak Finnish, and appear to be preparing for a year at University of Eastern Finland, either at the Savonlinna or Joensuu campus.
>>
>>18914792
(cont. 2)
Also, memories are starting to come back. Specifically, earlier today I began to remember my dad buying taking me to a Behemoth show after the cancer went into remission, specifically because Nergal had survived leukemia. Also, I remember that a teacher at my high school taught Finnish as an elective because she was fluent in it. I decided to take Finnish instead of a more useful language like Spanish because I'm a retard.

/x/, am I going insane? What's going on? Is it an unbelievably stable, elaborate dream? Am I jumping between timelines? Any thoughts?
>>
>>18914796
Go find out if its berenstain or berenstein in that universe.
>>
>>18914815
That's the first thing I checked actually. Its Berenstein, but I've always remembered it as Berenstain.
>>
Time passes differently in our dreams. Perhaps this "other world" also has its own flow of time.
>>
>>18914792
How are you able to speak language in other life but not this life? Do you completely forget or just have no idea in this time? So are you repeating life? Check the calendar and tell us the date in that night.
Otherwise. Stop Larping

Also
>worth 32 bitcoins
Wot
Like he bought them in like 2010 or like just bought 32 bitcoins???

>Turkey Collapsed into civil war
Okay it must be a dream. I wish that would happen.
>>
Seems like youre able to access a different timeline - parallel world

Did you tried to post on 4chan?

Are you able to bleed or to hurt yourself in the other world?
>>
>>18914792
Savonlinna is much nicer than Joensuu btw.
>>
Wen you wake up do you have the same clothing that you have before going to bed?
If it is the case try to send something that doesn't exist in one world to another.
Also try this >>18915182
>>
>>18914787
Interesting. Can you tell us more about how you managed to have these dreams? Like, were you training lucid dreaming for a long time before it happened?
Do you have any throwaway mail I can contact you in case you don't feel comfortable sharing this stuff?
>>
>>18914787
Bro someone simulated our present day earth in the future

We live in a peaceful, boring dystopian and use these simulations as drugs/video games

Everytime we sleep we go back to the future but it looks like present day but with no technology/food/money we just roam aimlessly and are controlled by a centralized computer hive mind

If you die in this simulation it's painful but you wake up again but be careful after a few lives you go into complete nothingness like a black screen

Hell/heaven exist
Hell-is for the "cheaters" of the simulation sin is a point system that tallies up your fate

Heaven is when you beat the simulation with good deeds and actually make the simulation better on its entire scale .. you meet the creator and feel the absolute pinnacle of nirvana achieveable
>>
>>18915949
>after a few lives you go into complete nothingness like a black screen
Why would anyone program this shit if they can keep it going forever. That sounds boring as fuck.
>>
OP here. Sorry for being silent, for anyone that's still here. I've been at an airport going home for the weekend. I'll answer everything you guys asked.
>>18915086
I have no idea with the language. I don't speak Finnish, I only speak a little German, not even enough to carry a full conversation. The date is the day after I go to bed (so if I go to sleep today, April 20, it'll be April 21 when I wake in the other place. Friend mined the bitcoins back in 2010.
>>18915182
I haven't tried to post. I should do so. I don't know if I can bleed, but I went for a run when I woke the next day and it was noticeably harder to breathe, which is how it should be. Laramie is at 7220 feet above sea level.
>>18915196
If this keeps happening I'll keep that in mind
>>18915271
No, I don't have the same stuff on. Some of the clothes in my closet are designed for cold weather, way more than what I have in my closet currently. Way more jeans and band shirts than what I actually have, too.
>>18915923
I don't know. I practice lucid dreaming and have for five years, but I hadn't done it at all in about two or three months due to school. If you want to contact me about it at all try [email protected]

If this thread isn't archived and there are more questions I'll try to answer them all but I'm boarding a plane in thirty minutes so it may be a bit.
>>
>>18914787
bumping because op seems legit and may not be a faggot
>>
>>18917358
>>18917336
OP here again. Just touched down, but it's nearly 1 AM here on the west coast. If this thread is still up in the morning I'll answer any questions that you may have, if not then I may make a new one since this is kind of freaking me out. If anyone has any thoughts on the matter put them out there, I'm open to everything even if it's absolutely fucking retarded.
>>
>>18917336
>so if I go to sleep today, April 20, it'll be April 21 when I wake in the other place
Just go and grab the lottery numbers, they'll most likely be the same.

>I practice lucid dreaming and have for five years
Did you have any of these dreams before you started lucid dreaming? How recently did these dreams start happening?

I planned to contact you at first to ask you something I'm curious about, but my question is quite pathetic so I might as well not.
>>
>>18919064
I had dreams that I concluded were far too vivid and stable to be dreams but nothing that was daily and persistent like this. Like I said earlier I haven't LD'd in about two or three months due to school, but I still am fairly aware in dreams.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.