[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about the demons. What do they want?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

File: whitby-coastline.jpg (31KB, 810x539px) Image search: [Google]
whitby-coastline.jpg
31KB, 810x539px
Let's talk about the demons. What do they want?
>>
>>18914230
They seek to destroy humanity, and they want to bring human souls down to hell. Satan makes them posses people, and if they succeed in killing the person they're possessing they can move onto the next person. If they fail in their mission, the demon is brought down to hell and tortured as punishment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yuer_zvPR0o
>>
File: scarboroughphotolarge.jpg (72KB, 906x640px) Image search: [Google]
scarboroughphotolarge.jpg
72KB, 906x640px
>>
File: eiffeltower1953.jpg (19KB, 360x335px) Image search: [Google]
eiffeltower1953.jpg
19KB, 360x335px
>>
File: archons68_16.jpg (37KB, 450x372px) Image search: [Google]
archons68_16.jpg
37KB, 450x372px
>>
>>18914230
Are all "aliens" and inter dimensional beings just off shoots of Angels and Demons?

Is it all one big illusion? Hard to discern... if so, that means the governments in cahoots with demons lmao.
>>
>>18914412
the conspiracy is we really wont know.
>>
>>18914412
Here's the thing, are they aliens/interdimensional beings, or angels/demons?

Could it be that as our knowledge and experience expands, our understanding of angels and demons turns into awareness of aliens and and inter dimensional beings?

It might just be a sign of societal and technological advancement. In the past, we used what we knew to understand the world and to address concerns with the language and understanding we had. Now that we've grown and developed, we can understand demons/angels better and recognize them for what they really are - aliens and inter dimensional beings.

Or it could all be an illusion and it's the other way around? Fuck, it's a tricky one.
>>
File: fortbelvoirvirginia1957.jpg (40KB, 488x565px) Image search: [Google]
fortbelvoirvirginia1957.jpg
40KB, 488x565px
>>
File: portland-oregon-02-17-15.jpg (231KB, 3200x2400px) Image search: [Google]
portland-oregon-02-17-15.jpg
231KB, 3200x2400px
>>18914422
These things are so good at deception literally anything could be going on.

Cept it probably does involve Reptilian entities, by sheer deduction.
>>
>>18914423
Vimanas, but are they Nazis, Aiens, or demons? What's their connection to the Vedas and Ancient India? Have they always been here, are they one and the same?? Fugg
>>
>>18914441
Surely there are good ones (aka angels) as well.
>>
>>18914290
>that video

nope.png.mp3.gif.html.wav,doc
>>
>>18914459
Try:
> demon talking out of my asshole (taco bell edition)
>>
>>18914290
That demon has a very feminine voice
>>
>>18914230
dat dik
>>
>>18914230
They want to torment God by turning us against Him.
>>
>>18914230
>Let's talk about the demons. What do they want?

That's the moon shining through a crack in the clouds, you can see it's behind the clouds and the clouds are lit up around it.
>>
>>18914465
DON'T GOOGLE IT !
>>
>>18914372
never thought i'd see my hometown on 4chan, ufo sightings are something of a common occurence here
>>
>>18914230
Maybe they donĀ“t want. Have you concidered that possibility?
>>
File: morristownlarge.jpg (21KB, 297x436px) Image search: [Google]
morristownlarge.jpg
21KB, 297x436px
>>
File: archons68_06.jpg (27KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
archons68_06.jpg
27KB, 600x360px
>>
>>18914230
Aliens are demonic and hate humans!!
>>
>>18914230
What you have.
>>
Hell is boring with out fresh blood I'm assuming.
>>
What if they aren't Aliens or Demons? What if they are something so crazy that we can't even comprehend what they are?
>>
>>18917353
Like, super-demons?
>>
>>18914230
>18914230
It is my believe that Demons want your soul, how do they achieve that? With those whispers you hear in your mind. Look at this! Touch that, etc. It's up to you to discern those quiet thoughts and either be directed by a demon, conscious or not, or realize that those unrighteous thoughts aren't you, stop and notice it. Then move on with your normal live and ignore the temptation. Demons are masquerading as angels of light and aliens, they will come one day and try to deceive the entire human race into believing a lie. What lie? That they created us, we are their invention and need them if you wish to continue to thrive and survive. They will make us have a mark either on our hand or forehead. Those opposed will be killed (Christians) and will not be able to buy or sell anything unless they have it. Its a big mass scale deception that will come, I don't know when... but it will be crazy to see it in our lifetime.
>>
>>18914230
I once heard a voice say "welcome to the network, you are basically a god now" so maybe I've been in contact with a demon, or maybe it's not a demon and it's just some unknown force we can't comprehend. No idea what this network thing is all about, maybe we're all connected? Maybe these unknown forces guide your life by taking your thoughts and desires and making them reality, I've been concentrating on chicks wearing crop tops and I see one almost every day now.
>>
>>18914230
to be you
>>
>>18917353
Negative energy that cumpusts into a intelligent entity that inhibits space in unnatural way. Duh.
>>
>>18914230
They want you to stop doing shrooms
>>
>>18914422
aliens/interdimensional beings = angels/demons
>>
File: faravahar[1].jpg (112KB, 800x548px) Image search: [Google]
faravahar[1].jpg
112KB, 800x548px
>>18914446
>What's their connection to the Vedas and Ancient India? Have they always been here, are they one and the same?? Fugg

pretty much

also pic related (Zoroastrians)
>>
>>18918035
The Matrix bruh
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.