[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ego Death, and the mystical properties of Psychedelic drugs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 14

File: 0008107612_10.jpg (605KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0008107612_10.jpg
605KB, 1200x1200px
Have any of you ever experienced ego death? Do you believe psychedelics have mystical/magical properties in a more realistic sense? have ou seen the beauty in both life AND death?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo

Saw this for the first time while on some really strong acid, changed me for the better.
Was laughing and being awed at the same time.
>>
>>18914203
Bump, honestly wanna hear from you guys
>>
Yeah, absolutely. I had probably my most strongest "mystical" experience on acid aswell. only tried DMT once, but didn´t break through completely
>>
>>18914203
>Have any of you ever experienced ego death?

Yes, but realize the ego still remains, one just becomes aware of it.

>Do you believe psychedelics have mystical/magical properties in a more realistic sense?

A different sense, no more real or less real than this. Its an experience.

>have ou seen the beauty in both life AND death?

Many times
>>
No but I'm really thinking of doing DMT this year. I guess I've seen a few things on acid though, or rather realized things. Mostly OBEs and remote viewing.
>>
>>18914203
How LSD makes you feel magical, see magical things, makes you feel disconnected with your phyisical being, but also it makes feel like you can do anything. LSD is pretty conventionally a magic drug. I believe that Humans are destined to trip, or at least I feel that way while tripping.
>>
>>18914331
>Yes, but realize the ego still remains
This is the only thing you need to know OP.
The ego can not truly be killed in any actualized sense, it s more of an awareness much more akin to a state of actuaization durring a meditation session.
The "my god this is temporary and etheral my thoughts are only consisting of the very moment that my brain is perceiving and any wants needs or desires in this moment are only a result of the moment."
>>
On my strongest trip on acid i saw my surroundings starting to split apart, but in perfect geometric blocks following the fibonacci sequence and then like spiraling into infinity back and forth. I also saw Da vincis vitruvian man, moving his arms and legs up and down. And the thing is, i didn´t even know at the time that it had anything to do with sacred geometry. Anyone else who has had a similar experience?
>>
I will bounce ideas of anyone willing to, I have much experience with Dmt
>>
>>18914339
LSD is the point of life, it is the gateway to infinity in our version of the moment. I'm not entirely sure what people did before the 1960s
>>
Yeah sure, ask me what you wanna know. Drugs are just cheat codes for meditation, they arent necessary
>>
>>18914331
This anon speaks truth but the last part is LARP :^)
>>
>>18914756
No I was being genuine
>>
>>18914203
Yes, but use wisely. Only had 1 good trip, it was eye opening.
>>
>>18914396
aliums use it as a conversation piece
>>
>>18914756
>This anon speaks truth but the last part is LARP :^)

I will elaborate so it doesn't look like I'm larping. The last few Dmt trips I have had, in my opinion and through my experiences, I died in the most literal sense and came back.

Die, meaning here to go somewhere where your conscious from a different perspective. When you come back, you are amazed that it could be so!

Having a breakthrough feels as though you de-materialize and come back, this is why its hard to see anything outside of yourself after something like that happens, I have had loved ones sitting in with me on trips, where I come back and say you were there, you had to be there, there is no way for you not to be there.

Read between the lines.

Also I have died hundreds of times in my dreams
>>
>>18914637
mushrooms, peyote, cannabis, and dmt containing plants (Banisteriopsis caapi vine) and a lot of other naturally occurring psychedelics you uneducated pleb.
>>
File: mkultra-7.jpg (150KB, 1051x631px) Image search: [Google]
mkultra-7.jpg
150KB, 1051x631px
>>18914203
Psychedelic drugs are part of the CIA's MK-Ultra psyop. Gordon Wasson and Timothy Leary were both agents.

Be careful with them. They are better named "suggestogens".

BTW, I've tried them all when I was younger. All the mystical shit is a meme. Don't fall for it.

http://www.gnosticmedia.com/SpiesinAcademicClothing_MKULTRA

The Grateful Dead and the Merry Pranksters were the LSD distribution networks.
>>
>>18914203
>be me agnostic atheist who's tried LSD once before (3 tabs and had a bad trip no tripsitter)
>decide to take 12 because I decided I don't give a fuck
>call 2 friends to trip sit me
>go for a walk with them (bad idea)
>go home and listen to music on YouTube
>the image made me start thinking about a place that I visited
>feel like I'm turning into a 4th dementional being and can see all of my past
>Flashbacks of happyest times of my life
>I'm then rushed into the future and can see years ahead of where I die
>wasn't sad that I was dead or really felt anything
>2 hours after starting watching YouTube I come down to the point where I can see reality again
>question if im still tripping and ask my tripsitters to go home
>sleep for about 2 hours
>wake up
>still tripping
And that is how I decided there might be a god.
>>
File: CIA-RDP90-00965R000100150073-8.jpg (170KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
CIA-RDP90-00965R000100150073-8.jpg
170KB, 612x792px
>>18914871
>>
>>18914203
>Have any of you ever experienced ego death?
Nope, but I become more aware of my ego. remeber stuff I said or some way I think sometimes and realize it's wrong and very self-centered.
But again, this whole process is self centered.

Shitty thing is I kinda find a solution for everything when trippin', and don't remember the process when sober again.
I kinda have an idea of what I thought but it's unclear. But I KNOW I was right back then.
Basically it results as me getting my shit together and stop being a complaining lazy ass.
>>
>>18914897
It only lasts a while though and my natures comes back eventually.
But at least I'm aware of it and can try to fight it like "hey dude, remember"

While tripping I also fell very connected with everything and it puts you in your place.
Like, you REALLY realize how you're nothing in the universe, but also that's it's perfectly okay. You don't have to mean something to exist. And you just have to go with the flow to be part of the big thing.
>>
File: 1466862502858.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1466862502858.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>18914339
>>18914637
Holy fucking shit. I was about to try LSD but looking at people like you scares the shit out of me. I don't wanna end up believing in magic shit.
>>
>>18914203
I've had experiences with LSD, mushrooms, and San Pedro that could be called ego death. I found it scary and I was glad when it ended. Any spiritual awareness I got from it was to truly appreciate my normal, everyday life.
>>
>>18914913
should still try it, it's different for everybody
>>
>before lsd and shrooms
Suicidal, selfhating and fat

>after lsd and shrooms
Happy for up to 3 months then back to suicidal. At least im losing weight now but then again why bother.
>>
>>18914884
>take 3, bad trip
>takes 12
>walks
>talks
>can use youtube
>sleep

I call bullshit
>>
>>18914913
>in shitty relationship
>living with her in shit apt
>no job no education and barely had anything
>2 tabs + 12 hours
>fuck
>ff 5 years
>single
>steady job (2 if you count pizza deliveries)
>finished 1st year of uni
>tripped booked to Norway with Spanish chick I travel with so we can bang like rabbits
>another trip booked to India to recapture the visions I seen (very hinduesque)
>meeting nice Indian girl i met travellinh and yes well bang like rabbits too

It opened my eyes but it's the high you miss, able to look to the past and future as simple as looking left or right, and the ability to 'feel' a connection to something. Every person becomes divine as long as they don't keep up the pretense. You know the one I mean.

Never had more real conversations with people, were all just afraid, pretending we're not.
>>
Yes, and you do NOT want to do it because it's extremely terrifying.

Since you were laughing you did not attain ego death, by far.
>>
Take shrooms
>Be fucking hilarious all night crying of laughter at my own jokes.
>sober again
>Wtf these weren't even jokes man
>>
>>18914940
>at least I'm losing weight

Problem with drug culture is the immediate gratigicate with no effort.
At least you can say "at least" instead of seeing it all as hopeless.

Don't deny the positive effect a healthy outlook, and body can have on your life.
>>
>>18915152
gratification *
>>
>>18914871
Theyve been around for milllenia you stupid faggot
>>
Drugs can be used to give you perspective but they should not be a crutch.
>>
>>18914940
U gotta take a shitton
>>
>>18916107
no you don't
>>
>>18914884
The 2 friends who were trip sitting me got YouTube set up for me. During the walk I was still coming up. Watching YouTube is where I peaked and couldn't walk or talk.
>>
>>18915058
>>18914884
>>
>>18914913
weakminded fucking idiot. good. stay away from LSD, as it's too good for people like you
>>
>>18914897
>remeber stuff I said or some way I think sometimes and realize it's wrong and very self-centered.
This happen to me but when I'm high on pot. Funny thing it's that since I started to smoke pot frequently I realize all the self centered things I say. Like now :/
>>
Yea nothing bothers me any more, no ego.
>>
I've had a few moments while laying in bed contemplating after a night of getting stoned. I would get these moments when my inner vision would be flooded with triangle and square shapes moving around all over the place. They would rotate, they would contract to almost a wireframe and swell to heavily convex sides. While this was happening I would get the impression of them moving thru space in 3d motion, not just on a 2d plane. It would start making me feel like I was moving around thru space in my mind far outside my body.

It would only happen when I was thinking on my insignificance and transient nature in my life, how minor I am. It also only happened when I smoked alot of really good grass.
>>
>>18917182
>It would only happen when I was thinking on my insignificance and transient nature in my life, how minor I am. It also only happened when I smoked alot of really good grass.

You can break through that without the use of "Drugs", people experienced in altered states of consciousness have an easier time identifying and taking the opportunity of the window of opportunity.

Then you're not bound and are free to expand
>>
>>18914203
i have been struggling with my ego death for 3 years now its is the most mysterious, enlightening and frightening experience of my life. after smoking dmt it opened a door in my mind i cannot close and any time i inject psycadelics i get pulled right back to it. Its a feeling of pure knowledge and understanding, but you have to die to keep it. I'm afraid this is my real death that i am experiencing. Like have i already died? If i allow this ego death is this real death?
>>
>>18917435
>I'm afraid this is my real death that i am experiencing

Life and death are the same thing, if you smoked Dmt you would understand this, or perhaps you need further experience.

>Like have i already died?

Do you remember being born? Obviously not.

>If i allow this ego death is this real death?

In this "Reality" what you call your ego will always stay in tact, unless you get full blown schizophrenia, if that's a possibility for you, personally I would stop.
>>
File: 1311383996097.jpg (15KB, 336x229px) Image search: [Google]
1311383996097.jpg
15KB, 336x229px
>>18914913
>I was about to try LSD but looking at people like you scares the shit out of me. I don't wanna end up believing in magic shit.
>browses /x/
What is wrong with you?
>>
>>18917435
nigga did u just say inject psychedelics
>>
>>18914339
it literally makes everything so much more enhanced
>>
>>18914871
so the fbi wants me to sit in my room thinking about everything and nothing while trying to pack a bowl for 12 hours
>>
>>18914871
>Psychedelic drugs are part of the CIA's MK-Ultra psyop. Gordon Wasson and Timothy Leary were both agents.

This guy doesn't know ancient civilisations used drugs
>>
>>18919425

For some people browsing /x/ is like reading a pop psychology book. It's fascinating seeing what various people will and will not believe.
>>
>>18914845

>I have died hundreds of time in my dreams

There is nothing unique or special about this, and it does not mean you have an understanding of death just because you can imagine it in a dream.

I understand you attach a great deal of profound meaning to your DMT trips and dreams, but death is something you don't experience and come to terms with in a fantasy. It's one of the few very real things that is simply unknowable by definition. You experience death only at the exact moment you are no longer capable of experience at all. That's what death *is*.
>>
>>18915058
it depends on how much acid was on the tabs
>>
>>18919493

This. "Ego death" is simply an edgy term attached to an alteration of perception. Saying you can grasp death just because you've dramatically changed your perception or personal experience of reality is enormously wrong.
>>
File: weed2.jpg (13KB, 236x202px) Image search: [Google]
weed2.jpg
13KB, 236x202px
>>18914203
Feel so highly about weed and meditation. Last night not so much lulz. 4/20 had to bring it for once, never really celebrate. This time eat 1/8 ounce which is 3.5 grams aka 7 joints! It just made me retarded and the tv, music, comedy I watched made me feel like everything is about entertainment. It was so crazy, meditated deep and went crazy and then further. I swear in the center of my brain was a circus like a literal carnival with the sensibilities of a 5 year old.
>>
>>18919493
>>18919539
It depends on your defanition of death.
>>
Anons, I am enlightened. In the past few days I have acquired a deep understanding of the universe and about God. I can see things how they are and I can feel the whole.
Divine knowledge just flow to me showing me wonder about existence, science, philosophical questions that haunt humanity since always.
Now I need to let people know what I know or that they can find it out by asking the right questions.
>>
>>18919555
>It depends on your defanition of death.
Definition* Also death is a universal concept recognized by all to have a universal meaning.
Your ego can not die until you do.
>>
>>18914203
I've had a false satori, which was induced by a group of malicious entiteis. guess they wanted to see how it was like.

I remember thinking, I'd have to read up on spiritual figures during their times in order to relate my emotions to theirs.

Looking back it was just a trick played on me by entities who wanted me to have illusions of grandeur. I guess it suited the case they were building on me, trying to make me seem like a pedophile. Their attempt backfired as other entities have started to question these malicious entities.

the doc says I'm schizo, but a divination reader on this site told me there was a chance that I was making contact with these beings..

In order to get back on track. I morphed the feelings into the understanding that the purpose of being alive could be to live in service to others and a deep desire to make everything around you blossom and grow richer.

It got totally rebuked however, when the following day I tried to serve my family, but they were too engaged in yelling at each other over nothing, then I decided, what the hell, screw this.

But it's a thought I keep coming back to. Making everything around you richer by taking care of it (plants and nature, or humans and emotions, belonging needs)

Have never had a full on ego death.

A week ago I had a mild ego death, where I felt that I was just a man and that none of my thoughts define me.

And that being ego less is merely a form of not being stuck on autopilot, but to really be awake about what is going on around you, not shedding thoughts about your thoughts. The thoughts will sort of fade out, as you're standing behind yourself and your personality.

It's like our personalities is what is reacting to the world and being egoless is not reacting to the world, but just being in the world. If that makes any sense. like egolessness is taking a step back within yourself and not falling for your own nonsense, which is just the result of this false identity we bear.
>>
File: 1491702207733.jpg (385KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491702207733.jpg
385KB, 1920x1080px
>>18914400
what's your take on hidden technocratic society of humanoid spirit entities, working together with psychonauts of our time?

Just curious.
>>
>>18919539
>>18919665
Came as close as you can to death one night in bed. I remember how I had all that was left of me was the hum of whatever remnants my sum of parts was. The Ego Definitely dies before the body dies. With one small exception, even though I couldn't form a thought, even though I got that weighted rock limb feeling. Even though the whole world was spinning and black. I felt me at the end of it all reaching out. Suddenly I gasped for air and "came back". Learned about myself. I think I almost suffocated, it was weirdly peaceful. I didn't really care to come back either. Whether it was the peaceful nature of death, or the resounding understanding I could finally give it all up. I didn't want to live anymore. I still came back though. I'm thinking about just taking the plunge. I've seen it, only when I'm awake do I worry about it. Everybody wants some fancy and nice existence. I've realized it won't be found here though. The only thing in this Universe is Nuisance.
>>
>>18914871
ya ive read and listened to gnostic media shit before
as soon as he started saying mckenna was a cia operative working with watts and leary and fucking jim morrison from the doors were working together to brainwash the population i was out. fuck those guys bunch of shit
>why would the powers that be want you to question their authority?
>why would the powers that be want you to question the way society functions
>they are scared of psychedelics and dude is just trying to get clicks on his website and youtube page
>>
>>18919729
>what's your take on hidden technocratic society of humanoid spirit entities, working together with psychonauts of our time?

There is no hidden agenda, if you're asking me what I think the relation between "them and "us" is, then, I would say that we're a manifestation of their magnification, dream characters. I think both the space and anything occupying the space in the "Universe".

That's my opinion.
>>
>>18920062
It's pretty hard to get away from the unknown in an open ended system.
But a closed system is only right twice a day.
>>
>>18920067
>It's pretty hard to get away from the unknown in an open ended system.
>But a closed system is only right twice a day.

I'm not going to pretend to know what you just said, no offense, can you elaborate
>>
>>18920088
The Universe, infinity is an open ended system. Always beyond in the unknown something astounding and terrifying may be lurking in the Unseen.

God Existence is a closed system.

They are two parts of the same whole. From within we are only right twice a day.
>>
>>18920093
The reason God is only "Right twice a day" is because he is only as perfect as the day he forged himself.
>>
>>18920098
At least from whatever trash the human mind can scrounge together from the garbage it leaves lying around. Are such thoughts formed. "Higher teaching on Earth is a joke." A school of thought has become mere information. No longer striving.
>>
>>18920093
>The Universe, infinity is an open ended system. Always beyond in the unknown something astounding and terrifying may be lurking in the Unseen.

>God Existence is a closed system.

Ah yes, very well put, I don't know if you're familiar with states of consciousness induced by psychedelics, but the space in where you retract, does seem to be a closed system, it feels complete and whole, a sense of oneness is always there. There is no duality.

>They are two parts of the same whole

It seems as though they are, I have a theory that when we're conscious here, they're unconscious there. Just as when we sleep here then wake up.

Meaning, they only remember themselves upon self reflection, and self realization through the use of things like Dmt.

Its very interesting stuff. If people want to study it, they have to to it personally however.
>>
>>18920098
>>18920103

I agree with you 100%. I have said before that "Gods" perceptions is limited to our experience. He can't be aware of himself fully while involved in such a reality as this one.

Its strange talking about these things knowing everyone can read it, but I guess the cats out of the bag at this point.
>>
>>18920093
>>18920098

Are you experienced with altered states, or are you going on what you've read, interesting if you 're not experienced with them, these little specifics are something people only get after going back time and time again.

You have to be skilled in remembering what you experienced, just as you have to be skilled in remembering your dreams when you wake in the morning.
>>
>>18920105
Smoked a bit of weed. Never really enough to change my state of perception. With the exception of one night. Although it included sleeping pills. All I've learned is that there is an end for everything, including everything. But the Universe always changes so I HAVE to be back someday. Just gotta take it in stride.

>>18920109
Time to let all the animals run free. See where the stream of life takes you. Only turn on the engine if you hit a water fall. Unless of course you can float like a cloud.
>>
>>18920114
I am building my conviction. I want to return to God. I want to rest in the Arm's of the Lord. To that end, I have done only a bit of studying. I ALWAYS look for the cycle. It's ALWAYS there. I can tell it's of God because it helps define all things. I also look for the Duality. It's ALWAYS there. It usually splits and becomes 4, like a fraction. Just like in mathematical graphs and how social groups always have subdivisions. Perfection in ALL it's forms. Once something hits singularity it becomes obscure and you can never see it. This also applies to life.
>>
>>18920120
>Smoked a bit of weed. Never really enough to change my state of perception. With the exception of one night. Although it included sleeping pills. All I've learned is that there is an end for everything, including everything. But the Universe always changes so I HAVE to be back someday. Just gotta take it in stride.

An end, sure, but there is no end to the closed system we were talking about, its the one thing that can't be snuffed out,beginnings and endings pass through-in-our around It".

>Time to let all the animals run free. See where the stream of life takes you. Only turn on the engine if you hit a water fall. Unless of course you can float like a cloud.

My exploration into consciousness other than dream states has ended, I don't use Dmt anymore. I don't feel the need.
>>
>>18920134
You can interpret the Universe in Language and sub groups of language. You can interpret it in emotion. You can interpret existence in the unseen, unheard, unsmelt, unfelt, untasted. You can interpret the Universe even as a rock on an atomic/quantum level. All things produce energy even sand. In energy transfers of energy regularly occur. So computing is possible. I don't think anyone is lost here. I think we are all being guided.
>>
>>18920144
What did you learn anon? I think I'm learning to die in Goodwill to the world.
>>
>>18920134
>I am building my conviction. I want to return to God. I want to rest in the Arm's of the Lord.

Be careful with that wording, but yes its a nice feel, very familiar state, ultimately comforting.

Don't be so eager to return, stop and smell the roses.

>I also look for the Duality. It's ALWAYS there. It usually splits and becomes 4, like a fraction. Just like in mathematical graphs and how social groups always have subdivisions. Perfection in ALL it's forms. Once something hits singularity it becomes obscure and you can never see it. This also applies to life.

There is no duality in the state of Oneness, what I believe to be the Ultimate state, the end of the line, there is no duality. That's why its so complete.
>>
I've had moments when coming out of a dmt trip with no clue who i was or even what animal/entity i was. Feels really clean
>>
>>18920150
>What did you learn anon?

The truth, or what I believe to be, about, all this, its funny watching people scurry around smashing particles together in the hopes of finding something.

But I guess being Human comes with the itch, to know. This is my opinion anyway.
>>
>>18920166
>I've had moments when coming out of a dmt trip with no clue who i was or even what animal/entity i was. Feels really clean

I have done it enough to the point in where I could feel my consciousness materialize reality back around me, whilst coming down, or out of the trip.

That's one of the best parts, that moment when you realize, where you were.
>>
>>18920155
>There is no duality in the state of Oneness, what I believe to be the Ultimate state, the end of the line, there is no duality.

So basically advaita vedanta.
>>
>>18920183
>So basically advaita vedanta.

Someone else said that here on /x/ to me, had no idea what it was, yes it seems to fit in with that, but I don't like to prescribe to religions no matter how close or identical their beliefs are to mine.

I just don't like to label it.
>>
>>18920170
>>18920183
I haven't gotten to the death part yet. I wonder what dying will be like though. I assume Judgement.
>>
>>18920195
The concept of oneness is not cogent with actual sanatana dharma. Ultimately there is a distinction between man and God.
>>
>>18920196
>I haven't gotten to the death part yet. I wonder what dying will be like though. I assume Judgement.

In my opinion, its just like when I have a Dmt breakthrough, its all wiped clean, the moment you go back, there is no holding onto ANYTHING, there is no judgement. You just remember, that, that is where you always were.

>Ultimately there is a distinction between man and God

I don't see anything that isn't God. I just can't.

What do you think the distinction is, I like to hear what people have to say, I like to converse.
>>
>>18914637
Stole this from the wikipedia article on "Ergot"

"Kykeon, the beverage consumed by participants in the ancient Greek cult of Eleusinian Mysteries, might have been based on hallucinogens from ergot,[27] and lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD) is a potent hallucinogen, which was first synthesized from ergot alkaloids by the Swiss chemist, Albert Hofmann, in 1938."
>>
>>18920210
A lot of what we base our reality on is a range of degrees. The angles marking the distance in space or between things and or people.
In fact our perception is a range, reality are the degrees we use to mark our place.
>>
>>18920217
>A lot of what we base our reality on is a range of degrees. The angles marking the distance in space or between things and or people.
>In fact our perception is a range, reality are the degrees we use to mark our place.

Yeh I say contrasts. Same thing I guess. Without contrast, we would only have the One thing, which would be unaware of itself perhaps.
>>
File: Inphase_thumb.gif (18KB, 176x102px) Image search: [Google]
Inphase_thumb.gif
18KB, 176x102px
>>18914203
The only way to travel to the other dimensions..
The ones above call what is activated inside your brain by the psychedelic 'kedeth'. Don't bother looking it up, you won't find anything.

"The kedeth was created specifically for accessing the deepest part of a human being, as the only feasible way to communicate with them in a way no other approach can make it possible."
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (74KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
74KB, 960x720px
I tried Ayahuasha and it was the single most illuminated experience I've had.

>I literally died, went back to being energy (conscious I might add) and felt the whole universe one atom at the time as if I was the whole universe.

I felt time and could see it as something I could manipulate backwards and forwards.

I could see the entire universe like the picture attached. I could see dark matter as well although I still don't quite understand what I saw in it. The light matter was a shade of blue and violet with undertones of yellow like lightening. It was beautiful. I felt peace like no other being all and nothing. There was no duality.

The universe looked like an intricate network of neurons. I could no longer see planets or galaxies, all I saw was energy. Think Laniakea.

When I was coming back to my body, I felt like I was mustering all the energy I could to re-create it, so that I could resume my life. The only reason why I did come back was out of guilt for my friends. I didn't want them to get into trouble by dealing with a dead body and all the consequences of my dying by taking DMT.

But as sure as energy exists I can tell you with confidence I easy legally dead. My friend confirmed after the whole ceremony. Dying is painful because you feel every cell in your body, mind and sold disintegrate or de-incarnate. There is no pain like it. The level of energy required for this process is astronomical I can't even descrive it. I don't think nuclear power comes close to it.

The message when I came back was clear. Still in a trance state I sat up in a lotus position and asked my "sober" friend to ask me anything he wished. He asked me what the meaning of life is to which I answered "there is no meaning, the purpose is to experience".

AYAHUASHA is completely SAFE if you careful follow the dietary regiment and you cannot die of it! You are at risk only of the DMT interacts with something else you have injected whether being the wrong food or another drug!
>>
>>18914203
Yes. ive had some great realizations, just take what you learn from them with a grain of salt. I've seen people take stuff they thought of tripping, way too seriously. It's got to be respected. Like any drug. That and stay away from opiates. There will always be someone who says it's better. It's not. Unless you want to experience hell on earth, first hand. That's where it leads. If not, stick to psychedelics. Alcohol and Heroin, kill a lot of people. Not so much with psychedelics.
>>
>>18920309
I can reset and go enjoy Konosuba IRL
>>
>>18920353
>Yes. ive had some great realizations, just take what you learn from them with a grain of salt. I've seen people take stuff they thought of tripping, way too seriously. It's got to be respected. Like any drug. That and stay away from opiates. There will always be someone who says it's better. It's not. Unless you want to experience hell on earth, first hand. That's where it leads. If not, stick to psychedelics. Alcohol and Heroin, kill a lot of people. Not so much with psychedelics.

True, you shouldn't let anything consume you, as real as this stuff may or may not be its not healthy to dwell to long on things.
>>
>>18920353
A good friend of mine spiraled out of control from Dmt, not in a schizophrenic way, but Just does coke and drinks every weekend heavily, gambles a shitload and basically doesn't give a fuck anymore, only been married 7 months. Due to what he has experienced.

Not for everyone those states of mind
>>
>>18920456
It forces you to face very real realities and the degree to which you chose to ignore them is the same degree of destruction that it will cause you. If you are open minded and use it as a tool for healing you can't spiral out like he did. He was most likely in the same trajectory regardless of DMT. The DMT just opened his eyes.
>>
>>18914845
Mmhmm it's your opinion, anon. Did not mean to discredit your experience.

It's also not the drugs, it's your mind. Drugs are like GameShark codes.
>>
Wow this thread got shit up by drugs are god fags. Drugs are not necessary for any of this but they will get you there faster. This isn't necessarily a good thing because you're probably not prepared for what you experience since you're using drugs to get there in the first place.

Full disclosure: I smoke weed regularly
>>
>>18920759
You can't tell someone what's good for them, what works, for them. You really think a talk on ego death wouldn't result in topic of discussion.
>>
>>18920791
>You can't tell someone what's good for them, what works, for them

You're right, but that's not what I'm really saying.

>You really think a talk on ego death wouldn't result in topic of discussion.
Of course it would. I'm not shitting on drugs, that's why I disclosed that I partake. I'm calling them what they are: cheat codes, tools. As an analogy: it's like instead of worshipping god you're worshipping a statue.

You don't thank the hammer that you used to build your house, do you?
>>
>>18920869
You can look at it any way you want, from I have experienced, I wouldn't take it back, I wouldn't consider it cheating either. Its all perspective.

There's no way in the world you can have that same experience without things like Dmt and Lsd, no amount of mediation will do it. Perhaps if you go fast for 30 days in the desert and bring yourself to the brink of death, maybe you could trigger it.

But its 2017, not 300 BCE, and even then they were doing it. If you get sick do you take medicine? Is that cheating? Its here for a reason, just like all medicinal plants.

Its using something that is there, to get a desired result (altered state if consciousness)
>>
>>18914913
It's okay anon. One day you'll have the courage to try it.
>>
>>18920965
>You can look at it any way you want, from I have experienced, I wouldn't take it back, I wouldn't consider it cheating either. Its all perspective.
sorry, my choice of words is poor. i mean more short-cut than cheating. i'm not assigning any moral value to it.

i probably smoke weed all the time because that's exactly what it does - it puts me in a constant meditative consciousness state without me having to do anything.

>There's no way in the world you can have that same experience without things like Dmt and Lsd, no amount of mediation will do it.
I disagree with you here which is really my entire point. Drugs are by NO means necessary for ANY of this.

by all means, do it up! like you said, whatever works for you. all i'm saying is 1) be careful and 2) be mindful of what it is you're actually experiencing
>>
>>18920986

>>18920144
>My exploration into consciousness other than dream states has ended, I don't use Dmt anymore. I don't feel the need

>1) be careful and 2) be mindful of what it is you're actually experiencing

Always was in a comfy environment, all but ONE time.

Anyway.
>>
>>18921016
sure, but don't feel like my posts are just for you, anon! :)
>>
>>18921026
True, have a good one
>>
File: 1486836920729.jpg (31KB, 380x377px) Image search: [Google]
1486836920729.jpg
31KB, 380x377px
>>18921051
you too!
>>
Salvia

I tried it, and became a sound and thought the universe was trying to eat me.

What does it mean?
>>
i drop acid every weekend for spiritual work ama
>>
>>18921104
What spiritual work, you looking for something?
>>
>>18921115
Gnosis, breaking fetters of the mind, getting closer to enlightenment, whatever you want to call it
>>
>>18921120
Cool.
>>
I need advice from expert anons.
I smoke weed everyday, but not in a abusing fashion.
I tried LSD about 4 or 5 times, but always small dozes, I had really nice experiences, but mostly physical and not too psychodelic, all times around a bunch of friends having a nice laugh.
I've always tried to have OBEs, Astral Projections and lucid dreams, but had almost non sucess. I read a lot about things, meditate, and tried lots of methods without any luck.
I'd like to enhance these experiencies with psychedelics, the problem is that I recently had a very traumatic episode, which was bloody and involved the death of a loved person.
I feel like taking any drug now (not counting weed) could really crash my pshyche. I'm afraid of getting stuck in that episode.
Any advice, any of you took drugs after a traumatic experience??
>>
>>18921168
>Any advice, any of you took drugs after a traumatic experience??

Obviously if you have to ask the question in the first place, no, you shouldn't be. Secondly I wouldn't go near Lsd after what you're talking about, ayahuasca and Dmt maybe. You see Lsd won't fully cut you off from reality, so you might end up having a really bad 10+ hours.

I would say don't, wait for a time when everything is less chaotic.
>>
>>18921168
Your attempts at psychic stuff aren't successful for a couple reasons:

You have misconceptions about them
You're actively seeking them out when you have no need for them
>>
>>18921168
>I'd like to enhance these experiencies with psychedelics

From personal experience, I can say that doing psychedelics for a long period of time, will defiantly trigger;

<>I've always tried to have OBEs, Astral Projections and lucid dreams, but had almost non sucess. I read a lot about things, meditate, and tried lots of methods without any luck.

It opens the floodgates so to say.
>>
>>18921211
Thanks anon, problem is where I live it's complicated to get DMT or Ayahuasca, even shrooms are hard to get. LSD was fun, but not for experiencing new perceptions or dimensions, It was just a great laugh.
>>
>>18921247
I have a big rational interest in psychic stuff, but after that traumatic experience I found that I need another way to interact with what's hapenning in my life, a more emotional way to transit experiencies. I'm just desperate to find a way to avoid rationalizing every thing that happens around me or within me.
>>
>>18921269
>Thanks anon, problem is where I live it's complicated to get DMT or Ayahuasca, even shrooms are hard to get. LSD was fun, but not for experiencing new perceptions or dimensions, It was just a great laugh.

Seems to be a common problem that people can't source Dmt easily, some people are lucky because plants that contain high amounts of it grow naturally and are native to my Country.

Back about 5 years ago the Government was trying to ban all trees containing Dmt here, lucky common sensed prevailed and it was declined in the supreme court. (Trying to cull and forbid a native plant).

There's a reason why its a schedule one narcotic, reasons being obvious. Sorry to hear you can't find any, the only advice I can give is never buy it, always extract.

No one should sell Dmt
>>
>>18921269
Remember no one can stop you from dreaming, literally. You just have to master dream states and be able to remember them.

I have had dreams where I take some sort of plant or potion, that resulted in a Dmt breakthrough experience. Whilst dreaming.

Master your mind, train it. That doesn't mean read books. Or even what I have to say
>>
I've done acid 5-6 times. But never more than a tab and a half. Amazing experience each time.

Am I missing out a lot by not doing more?
>>
>>18921338
I have really intense dreams, but I only find out that I'm dreaming when I wake up. I have a very deep sleep to, not easy to wake. I usually remember dreams, and that amazes me, but I can never get conciusness in them (I only could a couple of times, accidentaly and when I was a kid) . I tried also WILD and other LD technics, but only had one or two LDs and randomly (and very light ones). I feel like I can't train my mind, like it's always stronger than my will. I'm a little obssesive with rationalization, and because of that I'm medicated with antidepressants.
>>
>>18921376
>I'm a little obssesive with rationalization, and because of that I'm medicated with antidepressants.

Lol, they literally block you from having those experiences, why do you think they hand out meds.
>>
>>18921392
Is that a fact? Does Serotonine play a big role in awareness or concience shiftting?
I know for a fact that meds took me out of a very deep depression , and they probably are avoiding me to enter a new one.
>>
>>18921376
When we use to laze around smoking Dmt with close group of friends, one of them was on seraquil I think.

Anyway we would all have breakthroughs, having the time of our life and him, nothing, a little closed eyed geometrics and it went on for like 2 years. Poor cunt still hasn't had one
>>
>>18921410
>s that a fact? Does Serotonine play a big role in awareness or concience shiftting?

No idea anon. Someone around here might know
>>
>>18921294
Meditate
>>
>>18921421
Get off of antidepressants unless you're at risk of suicide
>>
>>18921465
And definitely DO NOT smoke weed while on antidepressants or any drug for that matter
>>
>>18921465
I'm not on anti depressants, wrong anon
>>
>>18921470
I had no bad experiencies smoking weed while on prozac. Can you explain me why I shouldn't keep doing it?
>>
>>18921481
I know, sry, just following thread while phoneposting

>>18921505
That's one of the safer ones with weed. Unless you're bipolar. But like I said unless you're gonna kill yourself you don't need antidepressants
>>
>>18921392
You CANNOT take anti depressants with DMT or derivatives that induce MAOIs interaction. It's super dangerous mind you. Avoid like the plague. Stay a good month off them before taking DMT
>>
>>18921997
It's not dangerous, just nothing will happen.
>>
>>18919964
>why would the powers that be want you to question their authority?

It's people working under them, it's a soft rebelion, that's also good for bussiness.

>why would the powers that be want you to question the way society functions

They don't want that, but can't find a way to make obligatory.

>they are scared of psychedelics and dude is just trying to get clicks on his website and youtube page

Both statements aren't mutualy excludent.
>>
>>18922004
Get a fucking seizure and tell me it wasn't dangerous!!!
>>
>>18922014
When you shift your paradigm of thinking, the world has to follow, its external, you change it from the inside out.

This is what's happening, this thing is picking up momentum, and these silly fuckers "in charge" are stumped. They really are, you can see it, feel it.
>>
>>18914913
If you wanna take it from a materialistic viewpoint, lsd basicly opens up for the cooperation of the two brains halfs as far as I understand; your fantasy and mathmatical logic opens up and works together, hence the interesting visions of patterns, morphing objects, abstract/alien thoughts etc. If you get THAT high, not necessarily the first time, you'll feel quite different and get a new perspective in up to 1 month or more. With a high enough dose, the heroic dose, thing's will begin to be indescribable. The only way to truly know is to experience it. And trust me, it does expand your mind to places you never believed would exit.
>>
File: Astrea-Dear_08rgb_230pxlH.jpg (42KB, 172x230px) Image search: [Google]
Astrea-Dear_08rgb_230pxlH.jpg
42KB, 172x230px
>>18914203
>>
>>18921392
I did shrooms and nbome on SSRI. It was a rather stupid idea, and if I remember right it did feel weaker but it wasn't blocked completely.

>>18921997
I don't think DMT is a MAOI itself, otherwise ayahuasca would be pointless, and so would be taking MAOI antidepressants along DMT to make it stronger. Now, taking MAOIs with SSRIs is indeed asking for serotonin syndrome. Though I wouldn't personally take decisions that important based on advice from anons on a malaysian ceremonial tatoo forum, if I were that anon.
>>
>>18922869
Just look it up online, I'm telling the truth. Can't take antidepressants with Aya
>>
any of you anons interested in DMT or anything to do with the topic try visiting the dmtnexus. all of your questions can be answered there.
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/
>>
>>18914203
(48:4.15) When we are tempted to magnify our self-importance, if we stop to contemplate the infinity of the greatness and grandeur of our Makers, our own self-glorification becomes sublimely ridiculous, even verging on the humorous. One of the functions of humor is to help all of us take ourselves less seriously. Humor is the divine antidote for exaltation of ego.
>>
>>18919661

Get freemind and start mapping. Organize the thoughts into sentences and share.

Best if you can create an infographic
>>
>>18920098
God has a universe of collective intelligence operating in symphony. God isn't right or wrong, he is all. He is the most supreme version of what he is. If their were a superior version, that that would be him.
>>
>>18923176
>Can't take antidepressants with Aya
I'm not arguing with that, Aya contains substances other than DMT, that are MAOI.
>>
I've had two mystical experiences in my life, both were after smoking extremely large amounts of weed and taking a long meditative walk.

I don't think I've ever taken high enough doses of psyches to have a mystical experience
>>
>>18919479
your life is sad.
I'm sorry you were born without the perspective we have.
maybe you'll roll better genes in the next life anon.
>>
>>18923283
Weed is the same as those but the diet lite version. Rip a gram of kief and tell me you aren't hallucinating :p
>>
>>18923292
I second that
>>
>>18923680
Stoners give the worst advice. You don't even know what "keif" is. To you it's a single sticky grainy substance that falls from Marijuana. As long as it collects in your grinder it's "keif".
>>
>>18923292
Nice projections anon.
>>
>>18923890
Nice non argument
>>
>>18922532
>materialistic
>left and right brain

nigga what
learn about the brain before you start saying shit like this

what LSD does is act as a serotonin agonist, or replacement. That's what gives you all the happy feelings and the sense of profound insights. It alters your sensory perception and causes hallucinations, and fucks with your perception of time so everything feels like an eternity. A lot of what it does is forces you into the present, and makes you very suggestible, so what would usually pass through your head as a random thought can instead totally mesmerize you and engage your thought process. You don't have a whole lot of incomplete thoughts on LSD.
>>
File: tacos.jpg (36KB, 640x510px) Image search: [Google]
tacos.jpg
36KB, 640x510px
So im kind of stuck in a hotel in a city im not from... stuck in the city for work. Managed to get a hold of a few tabs of LSD. Never done before.. Wat do when I take? Don't wanna drive anywhere.. heard it lasts for 12 hours or more.. Was thinking just some good music, meditation in the hotel room.. Weather should be good next weekend, so I could go to the park or something.. wat do?
>>
>>18924953
If your life is good try it. If not dont. If yiu like the city try it. If not dont. Trips "last" 12 hours but after 8 you will be more euphoric than anything. Have some wayer. You dont realize how thirsty you are. Dont be scared. If you start going down a bad path, smile and think about how dumb stuff is. Not in an edgy way, but think about how dumb bees are, how absurd. How goofy shit is. Losten to music. Have a light snack, and dont over eat. You will feel every sensation and sense everything. I could taste the cleaner that dominos uses, on a pizza they delivered. Research it on the shroomery, and i think erwoid. And if it gets to bad, go to a quite place and kill yourself. JK. Dont do that. Just remind yourself it will be over in a few hours. And everything is okay.
>>
Why do you think the stigma against weed use is so vicious? Many people, many people are just fine with it. But for others, it's a die-hard, interrupting nuisance?
>>
>>18925557
>Why do you think the stigma against weed use is so vicious? Many people, many people are just fine with it. But for others, it's a die-hard, interrupting nuisance?

Government makes billions of it being illegal, tell people its bad, sheeple listen.

>Profit?
>>
>>18925573
I mean socially, anon, not the government. When you're in a neighborhood that doesn't like your customs or whatever, It can get pretty tense.
>>
>>18917034
Fag
>>
>>18925644
>I mean socially, anon, not the government. When you're in a neighborhood that doesn't like your customs or whatever, It can get pretty tense.

I can answer this so many ways. But to answer in the most simple way, why do you care what other people think? If you like something, don't worry about what others think.
>>
>>18925660
I want to ask them the same.
>>
>>18925785
Then ask them
>>
>>18925806
They're in their homes though.
Can't really knock on their door and ask, "hey am I bugging you?"

I don't want to give them plausible deniability.
>>
I traveled to a parallel dimension on DMT
>>
>>18925872
Whooh!
>>
>>18925872
>I traveled to a parallel dimension on DMT

Dmt retracts you consciousness to source, source being where consciousness is emitted from.
>>
>>18920309
I felt a similiar experience with Salvia divinorum
>>
File: IMG_0028.jpg (352KB, 1294x1230px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0028.jpg
352KB, 1294x1230px
>>18919430
That anon did wtf is he talking about, anon went full retard
>>
>>18925881
It def expanded my consciousness. Can't have a weak mind tho.
Thread posts: 169
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.