[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you do Goetia once do the entities keep screwing with you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 48

File: Orobas.jpg (43KB, 269x295px) Image search: [Google]
Orobas.jpg
43KB, 269x295px
If you do Goetia once do the entities keep screwing with you or after both parts do their part of the contract do they dissappear until you call them again?
>>
Once you open that door, you don't get a say in when or if it closes.
>>
They be knockin on your door once in a while like "Hey, Man you need any trees taken out?" but you can just tell them to fuck off. I guess there's not a lot of work for quasi-deities.
>>
Magick is a spiritual path in disguise. If you step in the current you will stay in it more or less.
>>
>>18914052
I mean, these things aren't exactly excited to come during evocation, so I don't think they would hang around for the hell of it. Just make sure to close/banish properly.
>>
>>18914052
>I didn't learn to banish and diped my dick in goetia. Halp.
>>
>>18914052

It depends on how you handle the ritual.
I've had certain demons persistently show up and be obnoxious. Others are more straightforward. Usually the chatty ones will want to stick around more than the silent types.

As a rule of thumb, I try to only work with a small amount of demons. King Paimon is reliable and wise enough that he can solve most issues for me that I call on him for, so mostly I work with him. I've never had a problem with him, and I would suggest it. I wouldn't suggest working with Marbas, though. Most of the others are nice enough.
>>
>>18915316
I didn't try it for the first time yet. That's why I ask.

>>18915329
How about Orobas in this regard?
>>
>>18915350
Orobas is good. Listed as "faithful to the exorcist" What more could you ask?
>>
>>18915367
A gf
>>
>>18915370
Oh please for the love of Jesus' hairy asshole, tell me you're not doing an evocation to ask for a girlfriend?
>>
>>18915375
Nope, I was memeing.

Mostly I need to clear some obstacles (no, not killing people).
>>
>>18915329
> working with Paimon
Wow! Isn't that allegedly Azazel?
>>
>>18916728
what do you wanna talk about anon?
>>
>>18916794
I'm monitoring this thread
>>
>>18916819
for...?
>>
>>18916826
Learning?
>>
>>18916979
There's no place like a random Goetia thread on /x/ for that!
>>18915211
Nigga how is it disguised? I'm pretty sure it states clearly that it's a spiritual path right in the instruction manual
>>
what is this "Goetia". Enlighten me please
>>
Hey /x/ ive read about Goetia and the demons and the such.I'm gonna say that "supposedly" ive talked to Buer and I have an arrangement to talk to Elygos, but I've never done any goetic ritual, just void meditation or focused meditation. I don't have my own private space for rituals, what can I do? If I need material to work with this I'm poorfag as fuck (plenty of internships but no fucking contract with dosh)
>>
>>18917005
https://www.google.com/
>>
>>18917266
How true.
>>
File: AndrasSMT.jpg (454KB, 1156x2452px) Image search: [Google]
AndrasSMT.jpg
454KB, 1156x2452px
>>18917727
I once had a dream paralysis and saw Andras standing behind me, not with the wolf though.

That was before I even knew about him at all.

I wonder if messing with Chaos Magick was a good idea after all.

>mfw reading Andras' description after finding out there's a demon who looked exactly like the one you saw
>>
>>18914095
This my friends.
>>
File: Fallen Demon King Paimon Grins.jpg (135KB, 742x1076px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon King Paimon Grins.jpg
135KB, 742x1076px
Best Goetia is King aimon
>>
>>18918798
Meant Paimon stupid keyboard...
>>
bamp
>>
I evoked a goetia the other day but I still have trouble believing that my request will come true, since it's a far fetched one that I can't affect with my actions.
Do I have to believe it will come true, or are goetia indeed not a product of our mind?
>>
>>18915375
I did, still no gf
>>
>>18919054
did an entity appear?
>>
>>18919105
Is that what's supposed to happen?
I thought it was more about accessing powerful ancient paradigms and headspaces briefly?
>>
>>18919105
The books I read said that nothing is supposed to appear. You're in a meditative state of mind anyway so if you see something it's a hallucination. I asked for the spirit to show itself to me and the candle flame started flickering a lot, so I assumed that's the sign I needed to continue my ritual.

Anyone more experienced on the subject could tell me if I did something wrong?
>>
>>18919105
>>18919110
>>18919113
This interests me greatly

Are demonbros spooky or cute? ;_;
>>
>>18917216
You can use the woods, for one...or if you go to Uni you can try to use a rehearsal room by saying you're practicing for a play... you might even be able to use a room at a church, especially Unitarian/Universalist churches.
>>
>>18919080
That's because Lemegeton don't like people who are that desperate for petty things.
Actually I don't even know that, but I know that's how I would feel in their shoes.
>>
do you go to hell when you die if you evoke these demons?
will god forgive this?
>>
>>18919269
It's best if there's something in it for them. Otherwise, they sort of have to like you.

Paimon said I'm alright. Vassago and Valefar seem to like me quite a bit. Bune didn't want to help me because he thinks I'm a douche. Belphegor thinks I'm an asshole and doesn't like me, but decided help me because our work is mutually beneficial. Mind you, I've had a reputation in the spirit world since long before any of this, so YMMV.

>>18919110
>Is that what's supposed to happen?
You should be able to see them while scrying.

>I thought it was more about accessing powerful ancient paradigms and headspaces briefly?
Nope
>>
>>18919269
Then who address for petty things?

Or simply no entity chaos magic sigils are the way.?
>>
>>18919242
Spooky at first but it depends on their mood.
>>
>>18919295
more info on your experiences please?

what makes some like you and others dislike?
>>
>>18919295
>You should be able to see them while scrying.
Literally see them? I ask on the /sum/ general and they say you're not supposed to see them.
>>
>>18919429
IDK if you mean /omg/ but if you do, nobody said you're not supposed to see them...and if you're doing an astral evocation you *should* see them
>>
>>18919440
>shadows, loud bangs or thumps, dogs barking, dogs stopping barking, flickering lights, shadowy movements, or if you're lucky or talented, vapors
That doesn't sound like seeing an actual spirit at all, but sure I'll assume my flickering candle was proof enough.
>>
>>18919470
Yes, vapors are the minimum requirement for physical manifestation. You*can* see them and generally an experienced practitioner *will* see them. Those are the things that *you* should expect to see. If you need people to hold your hand through it you probably aren't ready.
>>
>>18919470
Also, please show me where it says "flickering candle" because lights =/= candle.
>>
>>18919396
I was in a bad spot, and a friend recommended I try goetia. I'm not fond of working with spirits, so I was hesitant. I pulled some cards on it, the guidance being The Lovers and the outcome 4 of Wands, so I hit up the girl I'm involved with for advice since she has a mess of goetia experience. I was thinking Bune, but she recommended Paimon.

Fast forward past a failed ritual to summon Paimon and a cold contact with Bune to the one that actually worked. I put it together myself based on some non-ritualized summoning work. I went to a rural road, pulled out the offering, said "Paimon," and I saw a figure of energy (looks like when you can see heat) rush towards me down the road, the tall grass being blown by as it did. I performed the ritual while he stared at me, then I could hear a little golf clap, and he left.

The next week (may have been the one after, don't remember), I started hearing "Valefar" whispered in my head. I kind of noped at first and ignored it. Later that week, I heard "Vassago." When I spoke with him, he introduced himself politely and flattered me quite a bit. I asked him a few questions, and he said he wanted to help because he respects me. I WTFd at first, but I kind of got it after a while. Anyway, he helped me with something valuable. I started hearing "Vassago" again, so I finally decided to man up and hear him out. His voice sounded like a game show host, and he said he said he likes me, but I could use his help. He laughed about the whole thing, so who knows where that's going.
(cont.)
>>
>>18919494
>at best you'll see vapors
>vapors are the minimum requirement
Yeah no.
>>
>>18919497
(cont.)
Belphegor came up when I tried an experiment to see if I could selectively find spirits willing to speak only truth. He said he's sort of working to help me on something because it benefits him, but he made it very clear that he doesn't like me one bit and just wants it over with already.

>>18919429
I have been scrying spirits for like 2 years, it's not that hard if you know what you're doing. I've done it for other people looking to assess the intentions of spirits they're working with. I also used to deliver spoken messages through whatever the auditory equivalent of scrying is, so I used that for communication.
>>
>>18919502
Yes. Vapors are literally the minimum requirement to consider an entity to have manifested physically. All those other things, if not concurrent with vapors or more extensive physical manifestations, are indications that the entity is in the triangle but, for whatever reason, not manifesting physically. But I guess you've done this a bunch and know what you're talking about, so I'm a little confused as to why you keep asking about it.
>>
>>18919504
Also,
>>18919429
there was nothing discussed in the /omg/ thread about astral manifestation.
>>
>>18919509
>astral manifestation
We were talking about the classic evocation though.
>>
>>18919507
I keep asking about it because, while I believe I came in contact with the spirit, I still didn't get to the deadline I gave him and I have otherwise no signs if what he did is working, other than him reassuring me that it's going to work. So in essence I'm just waiting in hopes of things working out.
>>
>>18919516
right...physical evocation. Hence, astral manifestation was not on the table in that discussion.
>>
>>18919524
so the entity did not follow thru on it by the time agreed? Or the time agreed has not yet come to pass?
>>
>>18919531
The latter. The time agreed is in a bit more than a month from now.
>>
>>18919533
OK. You're not the first to ask about this on here. There are a lot of variables, like if you did the Rites properly, if you timed it properly, and so on that will play an important role in the success of the ritual. However, stressing about it or thinking about it constantly, especially before the agreed upon amount of time, can do a lot to take away from its effectiveness. Part of the act of burning the sigil you used to formulate your request was supposed to include your "will, delivered from the lust of result." So if you've been thinking about it a lot you didn't really follow thru on the ritual properly. Don't fret, just stop concerning yourself with it. Also, If you changed the deadline during the rite from what you decided on before the rite, that can cause all kinds of problems.
>>
>>18919546
>If you changed the deadline during the rite from what you decided on before the rite, that can cause all kinds of problems.
No, I actually had it written down from before the ritual. I guess I can do nothing but wait. Can I evoke the entity in some other way (that doesn't involve a physical ritual) to confirm with him again that he's indeed working on it?
>>
>>18919552
Not a good idea. Like I said, you obsessing over it will make it less and less effective, and doing another evocation just to 'check in' is as about obsessive as it gets in these situations. Just Let. It. Go.
Plus there's really no way to do an evocation without doing a physical ritual as far as I know...unless you're particularly adept at astral projection, but it still requires the same rites.
>>
File: 1492659414083.jpg (58KB, 278x374px) Image search: [Google]
1492659414083.jpg
58KB, 278x374px
>>18914052
>>
>>18919575
>unless you're particularly adept at astral projection
I am, but I understand what you mean. Thanks for the tips.
>>
>you'll never be shit-tested by dakini into a higher consciousness

daily reminder that going for the entities that give it up for sunflowers and circles is pleb tier
>>
>>18919588
Like, doing the rite astrally isn't gonna make it any less of a bad idea than doing it physically, because to the entity you're literally doing the same thing (i.e. harassing them)
>>
>>18919606
daily reminder that anyone who has to post something like that has probably never even scried the tattwas, let alone evoked an entity
>>
>>18919613
daily reminder that anyone who has to post something like this is a pretentious trench coat wearing loser
>>
>>18919617
daily reminder that responding to your poorly thought out braggadocio does not warrant another poorly thought out post.
>>
>>18919588
Good luck. Do you do your daily invokings and banishings and everything?
>>
>>18919621
actually it does, because you don't "scry" fundamental knowledge.

absolutely fucking pretentious. no wonder you're in here jacking off to paimon.
>>
>>18919609
Sure but I think that things like the triangle and circle wouldn't make much sense on a non physical plane. I'm probably wrong.

>>18919623
I banish often because I astral project and I do it as a habit, but probably not on a daily basis.
>>
>>18919632
>you guys are plebs cuz you don't do what I do!
>You're pretentious for calling me out on my bragging and pretentiousness
>You're pretentious for calling me out on my pretentiousness again!
>I'm such a great sorcerer I've gotta go talk down to people, unprovoked, on 4chan!
>That'll show em!
>>
>>18919648
You still need some astral representation of them, whether you're projecting to your temple, or projecting your temple to you (not sure how this is done but I know it *can* be done)
>>
>>18915329
flauros keeps showing up in my dreams
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>18919686
Evoke and ask?
>>
>>18919681
you don't sound so secure in your hobby, is that what caused you to spew nonsense like "scried the tattwas"?

pleb isn't such a harsh word, it's just a crude way of implying that the feminine aspect is stronger.

but by all means, continue to be butthurt. i have to go teach my child to scry the english alphabet.
>>
>>18919702
pleb (n. derogatory) an ordinary person, especially one from the lower social classes.
>>
>>18919708
You have no idea what I do, but I do think you have a fundamental misunderstanding of the importance of working with Lemegeton and an inability to distinguish between 'different' and 'better for certain purposes.' Politely fuck off
>>
>>18919702
This is a Goetia thread, if you want to brag about your superiority, be our guest... but go start your own thread about it instead of just shitting all over the place..
>>
>>18919606
the problem with dakini is that she requires so much effort and time. this is fine if you're holed up in a monastery, but daemons allow you gather insight without having to meditate for years. it won't be as good, obviously, but tuning into your consciousness in any aspect is a stepping stone.
>>
>>18919717
That's how you have to treat demons.

Keeping them at distance otherwise they feel with the right to do what they want.
>>
>>18919725
Lemegeton are not demons, though.
>>
>>18919740
i use that word loosely because when we think of lemegeton or lesser key of solomon it's common to think "demons"
>>
>>18919497
>he wanted to help because he respects me
In general, what sort of people do Demons value and respect?

I mean, why you over some other person.
>>
>>18919777
>777
OK gotcha. I'm just trying to 'correct the record' so to speak because of how many I see thinking they are like, ebil deemuns.
>>
>>18919783
but in christian/abrahamic views they are still demunz
>>
>>18919813
I mean, take it up with whoever wrote the Goetia...pretty sure they were Christian and use the term "spirit"
>>
>>18916996
Well, not from you anyways
>>
>>18919702
did you come here just to pick a fight? You honestly have nothing better to do?
>>
>>18919868
Yes, obviously, to pick a fight and stroke his ego, because he contributed actually worse than nothing to the topic at hand. It's sad enough if he is just a LARPer, but if he is actually a devotee and acting like that...IDEK what to say
>>
>>18919778
What makes you like or dislike someone? I'm no expert in goetia, but I assume they all have their own personalities and have different things they like or dislike. In my case, it might be my skill in divination. Or it could be mere flattery, who knows. I'm not making any claims.
>>
Any advice for how to communicate with them? For reference, I see auras at times and shit flying around the room, but I never hear anything.
>>
>>18920035
http://pastebin.com/HhU18gCW
>>
bump for interest in Vassago
>>
The Goetia says Forneus and Ronove are the two main guys for learning languages, but doesn't specify. What languages in particular do they teach? Are they only like, ancient Latin or can they teach Chinese?

Similarly, Gremory, the spirit of Gomorrah is generally the best for lust and the attraction between men and women, but I also read that Leroje is also good for that - but most sources only mention the latter as a gangrene-causing archer. What gives?

Finally, is there any demon that can physically alter the conjurer? I can't seem to find anything to indicate that...except for Bael who can turn you invisible (as long as you don't do basically anything at all) and Decarabia who can turn you into birds.
>>
>>18919284
This is something that has been boggling my mind for a while. I just want to attempt magick/summoning once and only once for a good purpose. But I'm scared shitless over the thought of burning in Hell...
>>
birds???
>>
>>18920404
I'm wondering if sigils send me to hell.

>Truly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the children of man, and whatever blasphemies they utter, but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sinā€
>>
>>18920492
So what's that mean? I would never ever knowingly blasphemy the Holy Spirit.
>>
>>18920712
You're now acutely aware of the fact that summoning demons is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. Now that you know, you can't summon demons without damning yourself to certain hellfire. You're welcome, anon.
>>
>>18921048
Where's your evidence?

As I understand it, these "demons" are nothing of the sort and find the word itself somewhat demeaning due to the eons of Christian oppression it evokes. It is proper to refer to them as "spirits" or "nature spirits" rather than "daemons" because they are more rooted in pre-Christian Paganism, and before that, existed as forces of nature itself. Some have suggested they could even be parts of the human brain you're accessing via meditation.

If it is a sin to merely conjure a spirit, why is King Solomon held up as a paragon of Christiandom when he himself used all 72 "demons"?
>>
why. indeed
>>
>>18922366
the Holy Bible mentions nothing about Solomon and demon. It is only the Jewish Talmud and Cabalah that associate Solomon with demons.
>>
File: Astrea-Dear_08rgb_230pxlH.jpg (42KB, 172x230px) Image search: [Google]
Astrea-Dear_08rgb_230pxlH.jpg
42KB, 172x230px
>>18914052
>>18914052
>>
>>18919266
>using a church to summon demons
Top jej
>>
>>18919295
Gayest post ITT, congrats
>>
File: bitch-please.jpg (9KB, 236x143px) Image search: [Google]
bitch-please.jpg
9KB, 236x143px
>>18919504
some low quality LARP right here.
>>
>>18919295
You have a reputation in the spirit world before? Why do these powerful demons give a fuck about a nobody like you?
>>
>>18922831
>>18922826
>>18922786
>Retards who come to put other people down on 4chan

>>18922624
>>18920418
>Retards who know neither proper grammar nor how to quote other posts

/x/ is the worst board on 4chan.
It's either furfag roleplayers or absolutely worthless idiots trying to bully people they've never met.
Even Reddit can have a Goetia discussion without this. I encourage all of you to look at yourselves and your short hair and your small dick and wonder where it all went so wrong for you.
It's pathetic.
>>
>>18922838
>butthurt LARPer can't realize how schizophrenic he sounds, even to other people who practice the occult
>>
>>18922838
Go back to Plebbit if you love it so much. Better yet, kill yourself you faggot LARPer
>>
>>18922838
I agree on everything but reddit is cancer
>>
moar info on Gremory??
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (240KB, 1558x632px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
240KB, 1558x632px
>>18923002
>>
File: 56456.jpg (43KB, 403x560px) Image search: [Google]
56456.jpg
43KB, 403x560px
>>
File: 28malphas.jpg (18KB, 373x226px) Image search: [Google]
28malphas.jpg
18KB, 373x226px
>>
File: 391263220816958.jpg (28KB, 320x390px) Image search: [Google]
391263220816958.jpg
28KB, 320x390px
>>
how are these pics of Malphas and Amon helping???
>>
>>18923149
You just live to complain don't you.
>>
File: bernini.jpg (46KB, 554x373px) Image search: [Google]
bernini.jpg
46KB, 554x373px
Hi guys, new to /x here but with somewhat of an old past with lemegeton and ars goetia, and dabbling with both demonology and angeology.
That was a couple years ago. I forgot most of it.
Anyway, I've stumbled upon this thread and it reminded me of a recurring event that started about a year back during summer of 2016. I had a sleep paralysis where I was raped by a demon, black and red skin, yellow eyes and ram horns. I saw him once again during another sleep paralysis about a month ago and since I've been scared to sleep on my back, and in the dark because I figured it could happen because of those two factors. So I did a little research just now on the physical manifestations of demons and learnt that it could be two demons, so to speak. There's Baphomet and Asmodeus, which one of his head has ram horns. I read that Asmodeus is the demon of sexual desire and it could fit the bill as there was forced but pleasurable sexual intercourse. Also I learnt that Baphomet could be a profanated idol of Mahomet, and I should specify that this set of event started when I was vacationing in a muslim country, and I was under the watchful eye of the male population which showed lust and perverse desire...I'm thinking the demon somehow liked the attention I was getting him in such a "pious" country venturing there, and somehow decided to reward me with exchanged sex. I don't know what I gained from it, perhaps a better self esteem, egoistic drive coming from all the attention I received while there? Anyway, I'd like a second opinion on who it could have been, and if the motive concords with the type of exchange there was. Enlighten me please, no pun intended.
>>
>>18914052
goetica has always been screwing with you and always will
>>
>>18919623
If you're familiar with and on good terms with the entity(s) in question, do you still need to banish after interacting with them? I mean if you trust and value their assistance, why not leave them free to look over your shoulder and just astrally banish any more negative spirits that probe too close for comfort?
>>
>>18923163
Actually you got one of the most docile Demon encounters that are possible.
If Baphomet raped you when you don't have to be afraid. He doesn't breed anymore.
Are you having heightened sexual desire since the event happened? If so then no worries.
>>
>>18923160
basically lol plus Malphas scared me...
>>
>>18915329
I worked with Marbas as one of my first because at the time others recommended him and in the past and it wasn't too bad but the last time didn't go over so well.
>>18915350
Orobas is suppose to be easier to work with.
>>
File: 1479576656508.png (21KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1479576656508.png
21KB, 900x900px
So what do you guys do with the entities?

Do they make you confident? Do they give you creativity? Do they get you your dream job?

What's the purpose of doing this
>>
>>18924793
details on Marbas? The Lions interest me greatly...
>>
File: 30summ.png (233KB, 463x579px) Image search: [Google]
30summ.png
233KB, 463x579px
>>
>>18924849
yo mama
>>
>>18915329
What went wrong with marbas? I've never done magic but he was listed in my mind as the go-to healer. Is there a better specialist available?
>>
>>18925079
I read once he healed someone but at the cost of a pet's life.
>>
>>18925204
I don't like my cats that much anyway. :^)
>>
File: 1342206564718.jpg (17KB, 271x318px) Image search: [Google]
1342206564718.jpg
17KB, 271x318px
>>18925264
I like cats, but hell, they do have nine lives after all. Probably for a reason.
>>
>>18923163
And I thought I was the only one raped in a sleep paralisis, I couldn't perceive how he was tho
>>
Why don't you guys ask about the truth from the past, like aztec gods, how the pyramids were made and shit?
>>
>>18925694
Because I don't care
>>
Okay, so what i've gotten from the thread is some spooky shit with demons.
And did you all say that it partially has to do with sleep and or dreams?
>>
i'm slightly concerned
>>
Cuz Yo girl has seen some shit that seems somewhat parallel to whats going on in this thread.
>>
>>18924825
Yeah what do you request that isn't petty?
>>
>>18926046
This kind of replies is why everybody laughs at /x/
>>
>>18926283
Yet you spend all your free time here.
>>
>>18914052
btw what happened to goetia general? there used to have a lot of it and sometimes I'd find enochian threads too. My only reason to come here desu.
>>
>>18925204
That's why you're supposed to state in the contract that no loved one should be hurt. I actually made a point in my contract for loved ones, be it people or animals or anything I hold dear in general. You can't leave any holes open or they can exploit them.
Ironically, the biggest impact a death had on me was from a fictional character and not a person, so you have to make sure that all the things you love won't be affected, even if they're inanimate.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Marbas.jpg (117KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Marbas.jpg
117KB, 800x800px
>>18926525
But that begs the question...why do they exploit holes in the agreement to cause pain or harm?

I can't believe it wouldn't have occurred to Marbas that the human would not want his pet harmed.

What's is your take?
>>
File: Fallen Demon Dercarbia.jpg (148KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Dercarbia.jpg
148KB, 894x894px
>>18926337
I used to make them but the got exhausting with the skeptic fags and shit posting to be honest...
>>
>>18926660
The way I see it, you're a spirit being all chill and someone summons you and forces you to do shit you don't care about. Maybe he gives you something in return, but you'd still be upset that someone is ordering you around, no?

I truly respect the spirits that help us with whatever petty thing we want, but at the same time I understand why they'd want to fuck us up in return.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Sabnock.jpg (68KB, 595x447px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Sabnock.jpg
68KB, 595x447px
>>18926675
That makes sense if they summoned them in the threatening way.

I always evoke with request and respect. I always start with stating "I want peace between me and thee say Gremory, for example.

Seems to make it so much more of a cooperative situation. Still, the Lions in particular tend to be fierce. Most can heal but also harm and increase disease...
>>
>>18924825
Nobody?

So y'all do nothing but brag?
>>
>>18926886
I personally did it because I want a certain project (not my own project) to go the way I want it to. I have no effect on the project and I don't know the people that work on it, so my best go was to look at paranormal means. I still don't know if it works though.

I imagine most people do it because they want more confidence like you said. For example if you want a gf and have no confidence you won't get it, but if you believe a spirit is actually helping you, you get a confidence boost and that's actually what helps you land the gf.
>>
>>18926886
It's nothing so immediate or instant. Even the greater entities need correct planetary timing, rituals, and sacrifices to accomplish your requests.

They can influence a female to become emotionally or sexually obsessed with you for example. The can make you seem competent and dignified to fellow men who will then promote you up the ladders of success.

Mostly they teach.

Does that help some?
>>
File: 1491861386797.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491861386797.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
I haven't read the thread, but will after posting this.

I've come across entities while on lsd and dmt, but these entities has made an attachment and enabled me to be able to hear them throughout my everyday life..

It's actually quite alrigt, but it's a big annoying.

Is there any way to get rid of these entities?

It has made me wonder and think about humans throughout the ages. Has these entities always been around or is it a new thing?

the way they dressed

buzz cut hair, with a bit longer hair on top, like a street kid.
They had plugs and strecthes in their ears
they wore adidas tracksuits and look like a mean bunch, kind of hardcore.

I get the sense that they think of themselves as being hard to the core, which they kind of like, but I think it's retarded but what the hell.

There is a bunch of them. Some are mean and some are nice

I don't know why this had to happen to me, but I think I'm making the best of the situation.

They're fighting a battle against my personality and integrity, a battle they cannot win, so I just settle in and wait for my victory.

They have inflated egos and are always down to giving me a hard time or trying to cause me to have trauma from some experiences they've tried to make me flinch while I was high.

They came at me with knives and wanted to kill me, because they thought I was something, which I'm not, and not being that enables me to jut rest easy and go "but why would you do it though?" -because we, me and the entiteis, all know who I really am, and it's really not that which they thought. And that is beginning to be clearer and clearer, which inevitably leads to my triumph against these oddities.

any pointer to a man engaged with an entity attachment, where there is started to be, at least to the degree of my knowledge, a interdependence between me and them?

pic related, how I wanna be when I "grow up"
>>
>>18926886
Look up The Lesser Key of Solomon and find out for yourself! Different entities have different abilities, so you evoke an entity based on what you're looking for, and of course you time it according to celestial events corresponding to the entity.
>>
>>18915246
how to banish?
>>
>>18927660
>they wore adidas track suits
Pretty sure that's just hallucinations, bud. Entities will appeard diffeently to different people, but your description sounds like a bit of a stretch. However, yes entities have always been around people, and pretty much you an learn the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (for elementals) and Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Hexagram (for planetaries) and should be able to get rid of them with one or both of these.
>>
>>18927673
All in the Lesser Key of Solomon chum...
>>
>>18915329
Any info on Amon?
>>
>>18927716
(?)...In the Lesser Key of Solomon...(?)
>>
>>18927728
Yeah.
>>
>>18927760
I'm saying, that's where the info is gonna be, silly! Truly the best way to get information beyond that which is recorded is to evoke.
>>
>>18927676
the way I see it is that they wore adidas track suits in the time just prior and up to them being a dank meme..

From my point of view they're just being on par with the fashion at the time

During dmt I could see their gathering spaces, which were along the lines of aesthetics with a pinky-greeny atmosphere and ionic columns, which is also on par with the fashion of the time
>>
There's two ways I can think of:
>Use the first pentacle of saturn from the greater key. It causes all demons to obey and you can just tell them to fuck off
>spirit chain/general curse in lesser key
>>
>>18927845
wait, so you can tell demons to fuck off?
>>
>>18927856
Religions have been doing it for millennia.
>>
>>18927995
so if i tell my demons to fuck off and they dont... im schizo?
>>
>>18927845
>It causes all demons to obey
lmao. That's very naive.
>>
>>18928058
all demons within the goetia, if you want me to clarify. But if you still think I'm wrong, I would love to be corrected so I can say the correct thing next time.
>>
I've been doing a bit of goetia, and I've started noticing some psychological changes. My dreams, while of completely mundane topics, have been getting weird. Also, I've noticed my sexual tastes changing a bit. How concerned should I be?
>>
>>18928607
demons are turning you gay. Just like crowley. You'll be buttfucking goats in no time.
>>
>>18928733
how to undo this ?
>>
>>18928733
>gay
No, not at all. Whereas I was previously fantasizing about vanilla sex, I'm now fantasizing about putting a collar on her and calling her a good little whore, or making her acknowledge that she's my property.
>>
>>18928744
nice. I want to contact whatever Demon you're dealing with.
>>
anyone have experience with Agreas? How about the best way to summon him with 2 people? Does he usually ask for anything in return?
>>
>>18928968
He would teach you. But the price is servitude
>>
Just a lurker here but what types of things do they do for you guys? Do they really work?
>>
File: 1452891499336.jpg (38KB, 615x488px) Image search: [Google]
1452891499336.jpg
38KB, 615x488px
>>18922838
bro you're playing pretend harry potter on the worst board on 4chan.
>>
>>18929106
none of this is real, kiddo. We're just playing pretend.
>>
Hi, I'm the anon who made this thread a few days ago: >>18912379

It kind of died before I had the chance to ask any more questions because I was suddenly stricken with fever and severe pain and had to go to the hospital that night (they couldn't find anything wrong with me, but I thought I was gonna die).

Anyway, someone said that Ra and Thoth were safe to pray to, but I read that Thoth and Horus are believed to be the same entity.

I don't really trust any deities right now, so any advice is appreciated.

> Also, I keep having more rape nightmares, and my friend still hasn't returned
>>
File: mmm.png (27KB, 1108x1252px) Image search: [Google]
mmm.png
27KB, 1108x1252px
I'm thinking of getting into the occult. I feel like having one of the Goetia demons teach me would be a good place to start. So far I think Stolas is my best bet, since he seems to be the most mentor-ish of them all. Is my assumption true, or am I fucking up?
>>
File: Pruflas.jpg (140KB, 542x626px) Image search: [Google]
Pruflas.jpg
140KB, 542x626px
Pruflas came up as a random wikipedia article.

>In demonology, and according to Johann Weyer and his Pseudomonarchia Daemonum, Pruflas is a Great Prince and Duke of Hell that has twenty-six legions of demons under his command. He causes men to commit quarrels, discord, and falsehood, and should be never admitted into any place, but if conjured, he gives truthful, generous answers to the conjurer's questions.
He is depicted as a flame outside the Tower of Babel, where he used to reside, and sometimes his head is seen as that of a hawk.
>This demon is not listed in the Ars Goetia of The Lesser Key of Solomon.

What did Johann Weyer mean by "Should be never admitted into any place"?
>>
>>18929513
do it while on lsd you'll attract loads of entiteis
>>
>>18915329
Hey im a young man of 20
i work and live in Copenhagen, i choose this city because the energy and atmoshphere are very calm and positive. They have old masonic lodges and the knowledge here is deep and mystic. I had an "awakening" whatever that means. And it was trauma based and i am led to believe these are more "special" cause the narrative for my coming to this knowledge or "lense" of life are very much like the hero who re-awakens his lost powers. Only i wasn't re-awakened to something i lost. Only forgotten and hidden in plain sight & the powers are not mine. They simple just ARE and the manipulation of the elements of man can best be understood through self sacrifice and no body is willing to tread that path. You may want to cut of a finger to gain a demonic companion persay but you wouldn't put your self in humilities way to be laughed at and ridiculed which is the most humble form of "wringing the coil"

Anyway.

Can someone like meet me in real life, i want to learn and teach and fellowship on a new dimension on this new life i am
>>
>>18930915
what exactly happened?
>>
>>18930915
dude hvad oplevede du?
>>
Which demon is the best demon to destroy someone besides Andras?
>>
>>18932113
depends what you mean by destroy
>>
>>18932121
destroy as in ruin their life
>>
File: 1492314462150.gif (80KB, 625x469px) Image search: [Google]
1492314462150.gif
80KB, 625x469px
>>18932319
My life is already ruined lol.
>>
>>18932325
who are you tho?
>>
File: 1492237602225.jpg (104KB, 572x621px) Image search: [Google]
1492237602225.jpg
104KB, 572x621px
>>18932347
a faggot
>>
>>18932364
I am just looking for a way to get back at someone why is that so hard ;_;
>>
File: 1485562857409.jpg (11KB, 328x277px) Image search: [Google]
1485562857409.jpg
11KB, 328x277px
>>18915375
I'm just trying to cure my herpes, anon
>>
"I conjure thee by Him to Whom all creatures are obedient, by this ineffable Name, TETRAGRAMMATON JEHOVAH, by which the elements are overthrown, the air is shaken, the sea turns back, the fire is generated, the earth moves and all the hosts of things celestial, of things terrestrial, of things infernal, do tremble and are confounded together, come. ADONAI, King of kings, commands thee!"

There was no answer, except an exterior grumble of thunder.

"Now I invoke, conjure and command thee, LUCIFUGE ROFOCALE, to appear and show thyself before this circle, by the Name of ON ... by the Name Y and V, which Adam heard and spake by the Name of JOTH, which Jacob learned from the angel on the night of his wrestling and was delivered from the hands of his brother ... by the Name of AGLA, which Lot heard and was saved with his family ... by the Name ANEHEXETON, which Aaron spake and was made wise ... by the Name SCHEMES AMATHIA, which Joshua invoked and the Sun stayed upon his course ... by the Name EMMANUEL, by which the three children were delivered from the fiery furnace ... by the Name ALPHAOMEGA, which Daniel uttered, and destroyed Bel and the dragon ... by the Name ZEBAOTH, which Moses named, and all the rivers and the waters in the land of Egypt were turned into blood ... by the Name HAGIOS, by the Seal of ADONAI, by those others, which are JETROS, ATHENOROS, PARACLETUS ... by the dreadful Day of Judgment ... by the changing sea of glass which is before the face of the Divine Majesty ... by the four beasts before the Throne ... by all these Holy and most potent words, come thou, and come thou quickly. Come, come! ADONAI, King of kings, commands thee!"

laughter grew, that Something formed.

appearing from the Gateway, but instead was sitting on the altar, swinging Its cloven feet negligently.
>>
Now, at last, there was a sound: a sound of laughter. It was the laughter of Something incapable of joy, laughing only because It was compelled by Its nature to terrify. As the laughter grew, that Something formed.

It was not standing in the Lesser Circle or appearing from the Gateway, but instead was sitting on the altar, swinging Its cloven feet negligently. It had a goat's head, with immense horns, a crown that flamed like a torch, level human eyes, and a Star of David on Its forehead. Its haunches, too, were caprine. Between, the body was human, though hairy and with dragging black pinions like a crow's growing from Its shoulder blades. It had women's breasts and an enormous erection, which it nursed alternately with hands folded into the gesture of benediction. On one shaggy forearm was tattooed Solve; on the other, Coagula.

Ware fell slowly to one knee.

"Adoramus te, PUT SATANACHIA," he said, laying his wand on the ground before him. "And again ... ave, ave."

AVE, BUT WHY DO YOU HAIL ME? the monster said in a petulant bass voice, at once deep and mannered, like a homosexual actor's. IT WAS NOT I YOU CALLED.

"No, Baphomet, master and guest. Never for an instant. It is everywhere said that you can never be called, and would never appear."

YOU CALLED ON THE GOD, WHO DOTH NOT APPEAR. I AM NOT MOCKED.

Ware bowed his head lower. "I was wrong."

AH! BUT THERE IS A FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING. YOU MIGHT HAVE SEEN THE GOD AFTER ALL. BUT NOW INSTEAD YOU HAVE SEEN ME. AND THERE IS ALSO A LAST TIME FOR EVERYTHING. I OWE YOU A MOMENT OF THANKS. WORM THOUGH YOU ARE, YOU ARE THE AGENT OF ARMAGEDDON. LET THAT BE WRITTEN, BEFORE ALL WRITINGS, LIKE ALL ELSE, GO INTO THE EVERLASTING FIRE.
>>
File: Payment.jpg (99KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Payment.jpg
99KB, 640x480px
>>18914052
I've found that if you establish your authority, offer a reasonable trade, and carefully chose your workings you're usually fine. Pic is very related, and I'll be commissioning Dantalion's seal in bronze once my house closes.

Relationships matter.
>>
>>18932121
Why? Ask them for help with things you cannot do, not things you're too weak to do, too afraid to do, or unwilling to suffer the consequences of doing.

Why should they respect you if you're not worthy of respect?
>>
>>18932895
kek faggot!
>>
>>18932895
kill yourself m8 :^)
>>
>>18932925
What has your work earned you?
>>
File: paimon_by_tanathe-d48689h.jpg (829KB, 700x1061px) Image search: [Google]
paimon_by_tanathe-d48689h.jpg
829KB, 700x1061px
>>18915329
Did somebody say King Paimon?

>>18915423
That is KING Paimon to you, scrub!
>>
>>18932935
kek who the fuck are you talking about faggot? I guess I will have better luck consulting the goetia again, than asking a bunch of retards for help :/ man I miss A.M.S.
>>
File: 220px-orphic-egg1.png (19KB, 220x269px) Image search: [Google]
220px-orphic-egg1.png
19KB, 220x269px
Thee I invoke, the bornless one...
>>
File: Fallen Demon Gremory Appears.jpg (762KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Gremory Appears.jpg
762KB, 1280x1920px
Hail Gremory!
>>
>>18914052
as long as you stay in control but respectful during evocation and make sure to only ask for necessary things, RESEARCH THE BEING YOU ARE SUMMONING these guys like fucking with people so watch your back. really think hard on what you need from these beings they're pretty powerful archetypes and can mess your shit up, close the evocation properly and respectfully. dont be to worried about symbolism or messages you receive through out the day. Also dont take shit to seriously in the end magik exists in your mind alone and evocation is pretty much just self hypnotism, these beings are inherently part of you, practice with lesser evocation and only do small things at first
>>
>>18918046
you werent researching enough, do NOT evoke if you havent studied for hundreds of hours
>>
>>18932882
a tattoo of a sigil is a BAAAD idea friendo
>>
>>18932985
are you evoking MC Ride?
>>
>>18933029
I know its generally a bad idea, I know exactly what it means, and I knew the risks. Thing is, this isn't some discrete bit of work, its building a lifetime.
>>
i want to be bi, currently gay and sometimes i like to watch straight porn and traps, should i talk to sitri? is there a way to make it on my own?
>>
>>18919340
Satan but it will be very bad deal 4 u
>>
>>18919740
They are
>>
>>18920492
Bullshit Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is believing that the Godhead cannot help you. It's the only unforgivable sin.
>>
Which spirit would help me get into an organization?

Won't get into details, but I would be there for one year, before I'm getting out - I've applied and I need to get in. Any thoughts?

This will not grant me money, power, fame etc.
>>
>>18935471
Just walk in there and get the spanking, jesus, it's just a secret cult.
>>
>>18935515

It has nothing to do with the occult. It's defence-oriented.
>>
>>18935109
Well, not according to the Goetia, but hey what does Solomon know about the entities, right?
>>
File: Fallen Demon Orobas.jpg (146KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Orobas.jpg
146KB, 500x667px
Why is every one so into Orobas?
>>
>>18937207
Fairly cooperative entity, listed as "faithful to the exorcist" which is invaluable for anyone, especially beginners (doesn't usually get out of control or cause mischief, in addition to coming thru on the bargain). So yeah, that and a host of other reasons
>>
File: Fallen Demon Orobas Evoked.jpg (1MB, 1151x1497px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Orobas Evoked.jpg
1MB, 1151x1497px
>>18937216
Makes sense if you take it at face value.

It just strikes me a little wary that there seems to be a demon to suit almost anyone's personality type...

The ultimate con being played on us all?
>>
>>18937291
I mean, you're not really supposed to work with one entity exclusively, you're just supposed to start slow. Also, they're not demons in the evil sense, some people just call them that because muhChristism, but AFAIK they are simply called "spirits" in the Lesser Key of Solomon
>>
>>18933029
Why exactly? They look stylish as fuck, I was thinking about getting one done.
>>
>>18938291
According to Goetic lore, looking at a seal for too long, leaving it inscribed once you are finished, or drawing it idly without intention to summon can bring impotence, madness, or the rage of the daemon the seal is linked to. It shows he doesnt take it seriously.

Lets get real though, they are all nothing more than mental foci, and the key isnt ancient at all, maybe a few hundred years old if that. Most people accidentally mumble oral traditions older than that.
>>
>>18938315
I can understand that.

I have Barbatos' seal framed in my room because I like the design. I have a lot of respect and appreciation on the subject so I always felt confident with that stuff. I can see someone willing to get a tatoo of a seal being at least knowledgeable enough on the subject to be aware of the consequences.
>>
Has anyone ever summoned a demon while drunk?
>>
Okay I don't believe this to be true, but reading the thread got me curious.
I want to try it to see for myself, but again, my belief levels are near-inexistent. Would this be a problem?
Keep in mind is my second/third time reading about this and I know nothing about how to start with all of this...
Is there a 'guide' for begginers? Some things I'd need to know?
Thanks in advance to those replying with aid
>>
>>18928015
no you got that wrong if you see anything youre schizo
>>
What's a good way to transition from chaos magick into ceremonial magick?
>>
>>18939202
Start hitting the Libri. Read all 'class B' A.'.A.'. publications. Ask questions in the /omg/ thread.
>>
>>18938391
I frequently use alcohol and other substances before workings. Not always, not a lot, but enough.

>>18938497
There is a /sum/ pastebin, but you don't really just go from no practice at all to invoking planetary powers and evoking entities overnight. Many people spend years learning the various rites and aspects of magick before attempting evokation.
>>
>>18938497
If I were you I'd start with a spellbook with minimum requirements so I could give magick a go right away.
>>
>>18938391
You couldn't handle the presence without some alcohol.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Orobus Fierce.jpg (79KB, 700x625px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Orobus Fierce.jpg
79KB, 700x625px
>>18939356
I prefer Hydrocodone and Ativan to assist...
>>
>>18939356
This is dumb.
>>18939382
>getting doped up on downers before evocation
durrhh
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>18939388
I really helps me anon.

Why do you disapprove? Serious question?
>>
>>18939396
IDK which one you are, but 'needing' alcohol for anything is dumb as shit, and one should learn to do things sober comfortably before consuming shit beforehand.
Taking benzos and opiates before evocation is just stupid as far as I'm concerned. but to each their own.
>>
File: Ritual.jpg (1MB, 1425x1425px) Image search: [Google]
Ritual.jpg
1MB, 1425x1425px
>>18939415
I am opiate and Benzo anon.

It keep me steady since I have a great innate fear of the Spirits.

Literally Steadies my nerves. Fear before them is worse...
>>
>>18939426
>fear before them is worse
and by being under the influence of those just to cope, you are putting your fear on full display, in my opinion. The trick is to master the fear, not put a band-aid on it.
>>
>>18939426
sauce?
>>
>>18918798
bitch is sexy as hell.

10 of 10 would bang.
>>
File: ceremonial magic lisiewski.jpg (94KB, 544x840px) Image search: [Google]
ceremonial magic lisiewski.jpg
94KB, 544x840px
>>18914052

OP, you need to read this book:

http://www.originalfalcon.com/b-ceremonial_magic.php

Just stay away from Evocation until you do.
>>
>>18939429
>>
>>18939429
in a buddhist sense you are cultivating your fear of them by drugging yourself when it matters most
also in a general psychological sense
>>
>>18926046
what do they define as petty?
>>
>>18932841
Pretty gay emo poetry, there
>>
Is blood mixed in high purity alcohol and burnt under the smoke of incense a good offering in thanks of a favor granted in the past?
I had dealings with Andromalius, and though he was silent and only scowled through my darkened mirror, he accepted my offering and helped me expediently and very efficiently.

I merely wish to express further thanks and respect for him and his sphere of influence. Would it be wise to chant his enn while offering?

(I initially offered blood and alcohol during the first ritual and he accepted them)
>>
>>18942958
I mean, you could spread his seal/praise his name, too. I really try not to use blood as it's...of a binding nature sometimes.
>>
>>18942969
I do understand the binding nature of blood, and the power I personally ascribe to it. I've used it for a few things to good effect before.
I actually used it specifically for that reason. To show how seriously I was taking him and his power, as an offering of self out of admiration for his sphere of influence, and as a binding influence to the deal I proposed. It was a rather solemn matter, and I believe the grim determination and submission I presented were the only reasons he presented himself to me, as he didn't seem to enjoy my presence or want to communicate it any way other than a scowl and a hardening of his glare.
As an embodiment of justice against thieves, there is no equal.

I really have no qualms against dealing with demons in binding manners, nor showing them proper respect for their power. I've been steeped in the influence of lesser demonic entities since I was in the womb, thanks to my dad and his transferrance of spirits following HIM since he was young and half-assedly dabbling in the occult.
Essentially I'm going to be devoured in the end if I don't become a devourer myself (which I doubt can happen) so I try to embrace the spooky lot that was drawn for me.

I'm relatively inexperienced with direct contact and spiritual work, but I can differentiate the weak from the strong. And Andromalius is strong, and I will spread his name and speak his praises.
>>
>>18943027
Yes I hear ya... IDK if submission is an appropriate emotion to display during evocation. I like offal btw.
>>
>>18943032
Submission was entirely necessary in my case. I've chosen his as an object of worship, and I intended to worship him properly. If his concept was derived from judeo-Christian beliefs, then I felt it necessary to pay him respect in an appropriate way before requesting anything. Blood, sweet smelling incense and submission to one more powerful than me.

I worship the grim justice that he represents.
>>
>>18943032
Isn't offal great though?
>>
>>18943062
I certainly think so. I like a lot of 'waste product of the butcher' (and by this I don't mean the butcher's shit) type foods.
>>
>>18943069
does offal make good offerings too?
>>
>>18930915
Er du dansker?
>>
>>18943075
I think generally, if you wouldn't be pleased or honored by an offering if you were in their station of power or influence, then nah.

For a patron deity of the poor or downtrodden? It probably would be a great offering, as they'd likely comprehend to an extent the value of it and what it would mean for a man to give up the only meats he had as offering.
For like
A duke of Hell?
It might just be an insult. Offerings are all about respect appropriate to the one receiving it.
>>
>>18943299
vumpu 4 more rp ans schizos
>>
>>18945779
Brah
It's okay if you've never experienced anything paranormal
It kinda complicates your life a little bit and gives you way too much to think about. Just because you haven't experienced these things in your life doesn't mean others are schizo.
Why not just go to a different board I'd you don't believe or experience things yourself? Seems like you're wasting your time here, man
>>
File: PlaidKnight.png (76KB, 1638x744px) Image search: [Google]
PlaidKnight.png
76KB, 1638x744px
>>18945779
>>
>>18929293
I told you not to pray to them but to contact them. You don't listen. And
Horus isn't ra, or Thoth.
>>
>>18914052
why does everyone of these type of threads begin with that horse looking demon, same poster or does everyone have the same lack of imagination.

Also in regard to your question read the book you using again more carefully.

K
>>
>>18946696
That demon is Orabas. He is known for being noob-friendly, and most 4channers are noobs.
>>
>>18946696
I didn't even know what Goetia was but the cool looking image made me read the whole thread and then the /omg/ and the next two /omg/s. Cool stuff, I think I will keep on lurking /x/.
>>
>>18932687
just go to the doctor, you don't need a demon for that!!!!!! Kek Reeeee!!!!
>>
>>18917005
500 year old version of D&D
>>
>>18932841
>black metal lyrics pass for demon summoning rituals

>>18932852
Communicating in both random Latin and archaic English.

never change, /x/
>>
>>18914095
which is why
>>18915316
>>
File: image.jpg (433KB, 1363x1371px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
433KB, 1363x1371px
so I just did my first ever evocation and it was King paimon, I feel intense heat traveling in my body, is this normal?
>>
>>18917005

Fake book that many consider authentic and roleplay accordingly.

They are fake entities, never existed.

In fact, if you pick a simon necronomicon you have more chances of success.
>>
>>18949447
How about you get out of this thread or /x/ for that matter
>>
>>18949447
See:
>>18945960
>>
>>18949436
no
>>
What are the best books for evocation
>>
File: 13513541.png (881KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
13513541.png
881KB, 1280x800px
>>18949447
Quick question:
Have you tried it?
>>
>>18949447
moron
>>
>>18914052
can anyone redpill me on how to summon a demon and talk to it face to face by seeing it? i have plans and it goes from top to bottom from bottom to the depths of nothingness
>>
>>18950652
and also i think theres a spirirt that wants to talk to me
everytime i think about spirits etc

the light in my parents room flickers and cat keeps staring at random spaces like theres something there and it tried to use morse code when i said ''you have my attention'' i dont know how to answer the phone tho my friend said if they do stuff like that theyre calling and u have to answer the phone can anyone redpill me
>>
/x/ is the worst board. everyone really commits to the RP, yet here i am wondering if you guys are ill.
friend recently became a schizo and he talks like you guys. its sad really
>>
>>18951805

Threads like these are just varying degrees of roleplay. Some of them are just trolling, some are just playing, and some have gotten so wrapped up in the LARP that they now actually believe they are vessels for ancient deities and whatever

/x/ is fascinating if you treat it as a zoo for retards and just watch the show and rattle the cage every once in awhile to make them fight
>>
>>18932852
>WORM THOUGH YOU ARE
Do all demons see humans like this? I'm asking since I happened to encounter some spirits that act this way, too.
>>
File: 1416618930216.png (832KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1416618930216.png
832KB, 1920x1080px
WAGA NA WA GOETIA
>>
>>18951805
>recently became a schizo
That's not how it works.
t. Schizo

In a vaguely related way to this threads because of the possession-psychosis ambiguity of pre-modern peasants (the church has generally been able to distinguish the two for a long time). Schizophrenia is a lifelong superpower/illness. Most people don't exhibit symptoms until they're in their teens, some not until their thirties. With the failstate of modern medicine most cases remain unreported until the first major bout of severe psychosis, but more minor psychosis exists within the individual at all times. Medication for schizophrenia is a mind altering substance and ethically speaking should always be the patient's choice. If the person in question becomes an active risk to themselves or others, there are more physical ways (including padded rooms) to keep them/others safe.
>>
File: 1446563066887.gif (464KB, 220x157px) Image search: [Google]
1446563066887.gif
464KB, 220x157px
>>18949447
>>
>>18952102
pretty much anon...
>>
>>18914052
[spoiler] what is this nonsense [/spoiler]
>>
>>18914052
It's generally considered a bad idea to invite demons into your life. There are a lot of stories of people doing this and the demons just wind up fucking with them.
>>
>>18919429
Is it normal to just be able to see them with little knowledge of anything? I always think its crazy but I seriously see the same eyes or whole figure when I'm just trying to scry'n chill. I've kinda left scrying alone since its like every time I start getting into it now
>>
>>18914052
Refresh my memory, aren't you supposed to bind a demon with it's corresponding angel or something so that this exact thing doesn't happen?
>>
>>18919284
God isn't too fond of sorcery.
>>
>>18914052
the guys of the Goetia are too important to keep tormenting every little faggot hipster that summons them.
just dont make them mad at you, follow the etiquete, and don't be an idiot
when in doubt, genuflect and beg for forgiveness.
bring extra offerings
>>
>>18915370
I'm pretty sure Orobas don't do THAT kind of dark miracle
>>
>>18917005
for the love of everithing obscene, learn to google
>>
>>18926664
>no cute twink demon bf
>>
>>18937207
they lust for horse cock
>>
>>18919552
demons aren't your mexican clean lady, don't rush them when they are working
>>
>>18914052

Got fucked by the incubus, became a fag.
I donĀ“t even Goetia.

>HALP
>>
>>18956393
God gave mankind sorcery and legit had them battle other magicians working in other deities names, in the fucking skies over towns, just to cast that bitch to the ground for all the townsfolk to see who's the boss of that gym.
Read your bible, bro. Don't talk shit about sorcery
>>
>>18953999
What if you summon an angel?
>>
File: tumblr_nui8amv3Bg1tqqwt3o7_1280.jpg (598KB, 1280x865px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nui8amv3Bg1tqqwt3o7_1280.jpg
598KB, 1280x865px
>>18937207
Doesn't everyone think King Paimon is great?
Does he live up to the hype? I'm thinking of trying to evocate him for my first time.
>>
>>18957463

Go Naberius. He's a bro and fairly patient, Paimon gets real shitty real quick if you ain't got something he feels is worthy of his time. Nigga be bigheaded.
>>
>>18923118
A friend of mine summoned Malphas to get rid of an enemy. It worked, dude died in a car accident!
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>18914052
Goeta noob here.

Two part question.

Would a practicing Christian be able to evoke an entity, and then force it to do what is desired with the name of Jesus?

Sort of like an exorcism but instead of sending it away, "YOU ARE FORCED BY THE HAND OF GOD" kind of thing.

Secondly, would God be cool with that?

As a faithful Christian I do believe I am protected by God and do not fear these entities.
>>
>>18958643
That's what goetic/solomonic magic is all about as far as I can tell.
The texts and the conjurations sure aren't friendly towards the spirits and use the holy names of god a lot.
>>
>>18958643

If God isn't cool with something it would be flat out impossible. If you can do it, God's cool with it. People like to place arbitrary rules to suit their agendas in the name of something that isn't there to communicate directly. Most commonly, the names of God and Archangels are used to keep demons from getting rowdy. Nothing unchristian about the methods themselves, just the intentions of the person doing it.
>>
>>18946696
Because /x/ is full of LARPing horse fuckers who crave demon dong.
>>
I think Im late for the party but I'll ask anyway. (Will make new thread later).
I'm a graphic artist an been thinking for a while to do my own rendition of Goetian demons. Could they get angry or try to approach me because of this? In the case they are real, I mean.
Give me the names of the ones you think are best baddass looking and I'll deliver.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Gremory Gaze.jpg (475KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Gremory Gaze.jpg
475KB, 707x1000px
>>18961768
Gremory Prince Stolas King Paimon
>>
>>18959164
>If God isn't cool with something it would be flat out impossible.
Last I checked, murder isn't impossible and god (generally) isn't cool with it.
>>
what about wealth? do u get it if u request it?
>>
>>18961949
A retard like you needs to stay miles away from Goetia.

Do your self a favor...
>>
>>18962324
>muh power to get high
>>
>>18962324
fuck u bitch! just asked a question. don't know what ur moron shit is workin' on.

it's not my fault that u didn't learn any useful things in life
>>
>>18963470
>u
>>
>>18963470
nice bait

I work with Gremory Prince Stolas and King Paimon.

Nothing is instant. They open doors and you have to go through them and put in the work...

Also...fuck your fucking mother. all the best.
>>
>>18914052
are you speaking of meeseeks
>>
What if instead you ask them for the means to get wealth?

Like art. They could get benefited by immortalizing and spreading their sigils in your art and if you manage it well also receive your part to get an income.
>>
>>18915329

Apologies to Marbas. Called on him last night and was very satisfied with the results.
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.