[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crystals?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Faux.jpg (67KB, 1000x636px) Image search: [Google]
Faux.jpg
67KB, 1000x636px
Anyone have any input on use of crystals in meditation? Waste of time or do you feel they work?
>>
Just a meme.
>>
>>18914038
They're a good placebo, but the only health benefits that come from fucking rocks are dietary with consuming a healthy amount of iron and minerals.
>>
>>18914038
Well, my grandmother seemed to think that they work. My cousin and I were at her house and she put them on our foreheads and stuff. Nothing happened for me. I guess I just figured that she was a crazy old woman.

My cousin, on the other hand, claimed to have some sort of weird out-of-body experience where she felt totally relaxed. As if she were dead and watching her body from the afterlife.

Then again, my cousin had dropped some acid before hand. So, take that as you will.
>>
>>18914038
Crystals make me anxious and spacy. Neodymium magnets are NO JOKE though. It's better than adderall. North (negative) side only though. www.phtmagnetics.com/aboutmagnetics.asp
>>
Not sure, but whenever I lay it out for my cat when he's relaxed, he always seems to put his paw on it or have contact with it in some way.
Other times I'll have a hard time getting him to come up to me and I'll just leave it in front of me and he walks right up and plays with it.
>>
>>18914038
I'm sure there is real value, but it may be like Chinese traditional medicine,it only works if you believe and know what it does.
>>
>>18914188
>Bipolar magnets
>>
>>18914038

>be me 3 years ago
>second time in a transformational festival with yoga and meditation classes
>took 7 yoga classes in 3 days, most of them with a shamanic theme
>learn about chi and other cool stuffs
>could feel energy when i placed my hands together after this
>i felt this energy for 2 more months, then the effect whore off
>try to do it with a stone after 4 more months
>could feel the same type of energy with some stones

I would say that each one vibrates in different way, like a musical note. I have felt some energy but i'm not expert to be sincere.
>>
For me I feel a lot different sensation from holding different crystals. I'll hold certain ones while chanting a mantra that feels compatible with that stone and it helps me really feel the energy and keep focus.
>>
You're an idiot if you "use crystals" because they do absolutely nothing.
>>
>>18915015
Prove it.
>>
>>18915252
Prove that not holding your next shit log for 22 days straight doesn't give you x-ray vision.

:|
>>
>>18914527
what festival?
>>
File: 1492213895868.jpg (27KB, 475x413px) Image search: [Google]
1492213895868.jpg
27KB, 475x413px
>>18915252

>there are people who don't realize the burden of proof is on the one espousing a positive
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.