[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Freemason powers that be shape our reality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 29

Are you awake yet? Just watch the vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQEqducB7z4
>>
File: Dog-Star.jpg (98KB, 797x659px) Image search: [Google]
Dog-Star.jpg
98KB, 797x659px
>>18913883
What is it gonna take for you to wake up to the truth? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcDOSgNFCZw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtDKLNKTXM0&t=1s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRLQgSfR4Fw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yriecHSZPjc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcGPFafDWaE&t=24s
>>
>>
>>18914077
Explain?
>>
>>18914082
The vids are analyzing predictive programming in movies, it's self explanatory why high level occultists would put their plans into the public consciousness ahead of time in order for the "spell" to work
>>
Only a few will be aware, most won't. Just the way it is I guess.
>>
This is pointless. This is too depressing. To know that all this nonsense just stems from some rich people who think putting propaganda in some movies and then making it real is the point of everything. That false flags should be staged in the name of their belief system, real people killed for some false "greater good". Yeah okay I get it, this isn't attention grabbing enough but it is legitimate unlike the majority of what's posted on this board.
>>
>>18914306
I've been watching them and I don't know if im just nuts or this makes a lot of sense.
>>
>>18914320
You're just a sane, rational, person starting to realize that we're ruled over by insane and highly immoral people.
>>
No one is shaping my reality but myself thanks.
>>
>>18914328
What is the real truth then?
I feel like people are happilly deluded and they continue to be by saying they are "redpilled."
>>
>>18914329
You can shape your own path but world events are being shaped by them.
>>18914333
The red and blue pill stuff is taken from the Matrix which is a gnostic dualistic movie. Dualism is the freemason belief system. They believe chaos leads to order, it's these dualistic forces that will bring about their new system (NWO). If you believe you're redpilled you're not truly awake.
>>
>>18914349
The redpill movement seems to be the soma people needed to accept this slavery, would you agree?
Now that I am here, in the sense of arriving at a junction where my questioning is beyond reason, where do I go and what do I read?
>>
>>18914362
The SJW/alt-right people are all falling for the divide and conquer strategy. There is no red or blue pilled. You either know the truth or you don't.

As for where to go there's a ton of solid info on youtube if you look past the psyop channels. Mostly you'll need an understanding of esoteric symbolism if you're going to understand what the occultists in charge do. So you can look into that type of literature to know your enemy.

But at the end of the day we're just little people looking up at what the big guys are doing never getting the full picture, we can only do our best.
>>
File: 41hRniYQwNL (1).jpg (25KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
41hRniYQwNL (1).jpg
25KB, 500x421px
>>18913883
This video is true predictive programming and is also hilarious at the same time.
>>
>>18914384
I am absolutely new to this and know of no place to start sadly
>>18914391
What do you mean?
>>
>>18914394
It's just funny, lol. Cause it's out of nowhere.
>>
>>18914394
My subscriptions. All truther channels other than IGN and PlayStation obviously. Some may be more legit than others. I'd recommend IlluminatiWatcher and What is Real especially in order to start comprehending symbolic side of things. As for reading material there's a lot considering this stuff goes way back to ancient times. They even use biblical symbolism. But mostly modern day occultism was shaped by Aleister Crowley. It's believed we live in the Aeon of Horus right now: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeon_(Thelema)

This is all Anti-Christ type stuff. Completely inverts the story of Jesus and everything. I'm agnostic but all I know is that there is nothing moral about how freemasons do things. Basically if you watch TV, movies, listen to music, play video games, partake in social media, etc. you are exposed to all kinds of mind control.
>>
the first video looks pretty dumb. first off, the title just screams "FAKE AND GAY", and the "what's your name, trump" part in the bar looks edited to shit, and something is obviously cut after he says it.
>>
>>18914394
Also if you have an hour and a half to spare this is a must watch introduction to what I'm posting about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUkiBz9rYEs
>>
>>18914430
Full episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaBQSGDkmds

This is the series it comes from: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0050071/
>>
>>18914436
to
>>18914421
>>
>>18913883
Donald Trump and easter bunny on 88th day of Presidency.
>>
File: donnie-darko.jpg (127KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
donnie-darko.jpg
127KB, 900x506px
>>18914506
Shown ahead of time
>>
>>18914430
Anyone ITT needs to start with this, you'll get the full picture about what's happening to our society right now once you see it.
>>
>>18914522
does this mean I have to stop cam whoring
>>
File: isis_winged.jpg (75KB, 639x368px) Image search: [Google]
isis_winged.jpg
75KB, 639x368px
>>18913883

>Do you not know that you yourselves are God’s temple, and that God’s Spirit dwells in you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KSOMA3QBU0
>>
>>18914532
Any degeneracy going on right now is all a part of their plan. They want the old order to collapse so that the new order can come into being and take it's place.
>>
>>18914349
>Dualism is the freemason belief system.
Nope.
>>
>>18914541
If there is a God we're his creations, we are not him. No need to bring a freemasonic music video into this either. It all has to be exposed for what it truly is.
>>
>>18914543
Yeah it is. Freemasonry is about finding the middle way between the twin forces. It's all in the picture, their symbols say far more than any low level initiate ever could. The master levels all know what's up.
>>
A false flag attack on America from the fake Jews will start WWIII.

This has been known long time... All predictive programming.
>>
>>18914559
That's a definite possibility.
>>
>>18914559
could be a missile attack by norks on an american aircraft carrier.
>>
It will be a rogue sub off west coast aiming at Seattle...
>>
File: jamacianpepe.jpg (132KB, 1000x842px) Image search: [Google]
jamacianpepe.jpg
132KB, 1000x842px
>>18914575
>>18914559
>>18914566
>>18914567
Or maybe some otherwordly trans-dimensional monster that can only feast on adult Jewish foreskins..... only have it promptly starve to death.

And the answer to one of life's mysteries is at long last finally revealed.....
>>
>>18914590
thanks for the bump
>>
File: ark-of-covenant.jpg (53KB, 540x342px) Image search: [Google]
ark-of-covenant.jpg
53KB, 540x342px
>>18914593

No problem pal. Happy 4/20 even though it isn't quite yet 2:40. 3 cheers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjPmYSYeTDQ

>>18914550

>What, then, is the Badge of a Mason?

The uninitiated will doubtless reply that it is the square and compasses......

It must be White Lamb Skin. The lamb has always been recognized as an emblem of innocence, and we are told in the first degree that by the lamb skin the Mason is reminded of that purity of life and rectitude of conduct which is so essentially necessary to his gaining admission to the Celestial Lodge above, where the Supreme Architect of the Universe forever presides.
>>
>>18914605
The Supreme Architect is Lucifer to them bro, not God (Adonai as they call him).
>>
>>18914430
tl;dr of gnosticism?

sorry, i'm a noob..
>>
>>18914621
God and the devil are equal. The devil is the hero who frees us from our imprisonment. The Truman show, Matrix, Tron: Legacy. These are all gnostic movies. If you've seen at least one of those you get the picture.
>>
>>18914635
According to them. Now what I think is they'll use any excuse to justify reducing the population in order to make a perfect world for themselves.
>>
>>18914635
Of course this is a twisted version of gnosticism which I call neo-gnosticism (freemasonry) since original gnosticism was just about doing good deeds to reach God.
>>
>>18914635
so
>the one who goes against the establishment is the hero.

>two supreme beings, equal in stature
>both opposites of each other
>one wants to give you light (of knowledge)
>the other wants to keep you in dark
>you worship the one who wants to keep you enslaved,
>you hate the other one and call him names like satan, devil, etc
>this is why you are an idiot and we are the enlightened ones.

makes sense.
>>
File: cymaticseptagram.jpg (10KB, 196x110px) Image search: [Google]
cymaticseptagram.jpg
10KB, 196x110px
>>18914635
>>18914635

False Dichotomy.
>>
>>18914654
You do realize that Bible quote originally said knowledge of "good and evil" right. And it said nothing about living forever. Adam and Eve were obviously immortal in the garden. You can screw with the story all you want but at the end of the day who is it that murdered hundreds of people on 9/11? That's right, freemasons. So don't pretend like you immoral fucks are better than everyone else, just a bunch of criminals who can get away with it because you own the world.
>>
>>18914671
>knowledge of "good and evil"
i'd rather HAVE the knowledge than be completely oblivious of things that directly matter to me and my existence.

>nothing about living forever.
but the very next line
>Adam and Eve were obviously immortal in the garden.
dude, wtf?

>who is it that murdered hundreds of people on 9/11? That's right, freemasons.
let me tell you the flood story.
now, who killed the entire fucking planet? that's right, "God".

>immoral fucks
God just flooded everyone out of existence, even little babies.
does "highest morality" means killing little kids? or allowing little kids to be raped and maimed every day of the existence since forever? where's god's morality been all this time?
the difference between your "moral" god and I is that if i could, i'd save every little child from being raped. Your moral god saves zero.

> bunch of criminals
personally, i may have lied a few tiomes to people, but that's about it.
as far as the "elite" and their methods are concerned, yes i believe they are criminals myself. but who is god to question them when he himself wiped the entire planet, even little kids?

>get away with it because you own the world.
oh, THAT'S why god does it.
Cool. NOW, i know.

------------------

for the sake of clearing up - i refuse to believe in ANY supreme being. God and satan both don't exist for me. sohpia can suck my dick for all i care, demuirge can lick my butthole.
it is all stupid tales spun to keep the common people afraid of "the ones who know" these stories.

wake up, stupid cunts. Get to work and live a moral life.
>>
>>18914695
Well God made Adam and Eve immortal in paradise, not the devil. All the devil did was take away their innocence.

I also don't give a flying fuck what the biblical God did because I don't believe in those stories. But freemasons really did kill people. So you're admitting that your upper levels have taken part in the act of mass murder you sicko. I'm already awake to that, anything else? You're posts are pointless but they bump nonetheless.
>>
>>18914700
>I don't believe in those stories
good

>freemasons really did kill people.
true

>your upper levels
>your
nope.
not mine.
they can all suck my dick for all i care.
i just understood how their minds work now.

>posts are pointless
they explain how "the enlightened ones" justify their bullshit defense for killing thousands.
i'd really like them trying to prove sophia (and everyone else) really does exist.
>>
>>18914707
Next time you're playing devil's advocate let the guy you're debating with know in advance, k pal. But yeah, agreed. They're psychos who will use whatever distorted reasoning to justify their actions.
>>
>>18914550
>Yeah it is. Freemasonry is about finding the middle way between the twin forces
Nope. That's Jedi thinking. It's about understanding the forces, or whatever you're applying it to.
>their symbols say far more than any low level initiate ever could. The master levels all know what's up.
Agreed? But where does that leave you?

>>18914611
False. Masonry imposes no such dogma.
>>
>>18914542
the new order being eastern invaders?
>>
>>18914769
yes, the old order was western invaders (colonialism)
>>
File: FmYjcHV.gif (1024KB, 218x228px) Image search: [Google]
FmYjcHV.gif
1024KB, 218x228px
>>18913883
>Freemason
>Illuminati symbol
>>
>>18914082
>I am going to butfuck you because i am stronger than you.
>o-ok just don't urt me.

Other example - check it for yourself
at the time propaganda was telling us that soviet army was unstopable
So literate countries submit to them without fighting
But illiterate countries didn't have this propaganda (no newspaper) and were facing it with nice results

Understand ?
>>
>>18914772
Saudis?
>>
>>18914635
>>18914647
This is not original gnosticism. The demiurge is god in the traditional sense like yahweh, but is totally ignorant of the celestial framework in which he is surrounded, and thusly creates reality. This is why he is called the half creator.
>>
Most Freenmasons know jack shit.
>>
>>18914105
>it's self explanatory why high level occultists would put their plans into the public consciousness ahead of time in order for the "spell" to work
But in turn the 'protagonist' who saves the day would also save the day (unless the seat is taken by a higher practicioner)
>>
>>18914417
> Basically if you watch TV, movies, listen to music, play video games, partake in social media, etc. you are exposed to all kinds of mind control.
Feels good to be tinfoil and not falling into memes like most of the normies.
>>
>>18914762
George Lucas like all other famous Hollywood directors is a freemason occultist himself. The master levels are all devil worshippers. When you get initiated they tell you you're worshipping God. They're not specific about which god on purpose.
>>
>>18914801
They all use the same symbols, Don't kid yourself.
>>
>>18915262
And the Gnostics believed you could reach him by doing good deeds.
>>
>>18915562
>George Lucas like all other famous Hollywood directors is a freemason occultist himself.
Source? I suspect if true, Star Wars would have been better.
>The master levels
Which are?
>When you get initiated they tell you you're worshipping God.
Nope.
>>
>>18915562
That is false. Lucas is not a devil worshiper, in fact he speaks against the devil quite a bit, even in his Blu-Ray commentaries.

He was raised Methodist, but he's kind of a regular Christian. At nay rate, he's not a stinking Mason.
>>
>>18915576
>>18915577
If you're a freemason you can say you're Christian, muslim, jewish whatever. That's all just a front for the uninitiated. You're really just a devil worshipper. Lucas is deeply into kabbalah:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixniYSifGgc

Star Wars is basically witchcraft in space.
>>
>>18915608
That's a bunch of crap. Lucas freely admits to lifting concepts such as witchcraft and it's not a secret. What planets did the Ewoks live on? Endor. Yeah. REAL secret. :|

Star Wars is basically a space opera that sprang from Joseph Campbell and George Lucas in equal parts, at its crux anyway.

You're taking the obvious way too seriously. I mean, he based the Imperials directly after the nazis for crying out loud.

You're a casual youtuber who's watched a bunch of videos, and now all of a sudden my life experience doesn't mean jack.

:D
>>
>>18915628
Your life experience doesn't mean jack. Neither does mine. But I'm admitting that yeah I was engaging in propaganda entertainment my entire life, just the way it is. And it's not just him, many more have pushed the dualistic freemasonic philosophy. Matrix, Truman show, Tron: Legacy, Shivering Isles, fucking Lego movie. It's all over. And that's just the dualist theme. There's also the New World Order theme which is in just about all mainstream entertainment. There's a reason for that all seeing eye at the start of Blade Runner.

2001: A Space Odyssey is the history of mankind from a freemason perspective from our humble beginnings as apes who come into contact with promethean technology (the monolith) and all of a sudden can use tools, next step we're astronauts in space, and then we're fighting our creation AI, finally ascending into starchild form (the future man). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYHrv2Z1Q7I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmWZlbgUZDA&t=683s

It's the same esoteric symbols over and over again, Kubrick was coding everything he was doing with double meaning.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4w7Ley4dMI

You're either gonna accept this or continue living in la la land for the rest of your life.
>>
>>18915608
>If you're a freemason you can say you're Christian, muslim, jewish whatever.
That's correct.
>You're really just a devil worshipper.
Nah. Devil worship wouldn't really fit with Freemasonry.
>Star Wars is basically witchcraft in space.
Yea? What tipped you off? Was it the fucking psychic powers?
>>
>>18915654
Now what's the end goal here? Self worship. The kind of upper class elite who have everything want to worship themselves and they believe the devil is the deity who allows for that. They do not want to worship God (again I'm not even religious, just stating what they believe). They want to become gods through transhumanist immortality and live in a paradise on earth once they're through with reducing over 90% of the human population. The remaining population will get the chip implant and will effectively surrender any kind of freedom they had left. Just pay attention to that final scene from Eyes Wide Shut, if you truly get what they're saying you can consider yourself awake to the esotericism present and if not you are still existing on an exoteric level of willful ignorance. This knowledge is here for all to see, but only some have the eyes to see it.
>>
>>18915662
It would fit perfectly with it because that is what it's truly about.
Star Wars was created to push the new age Luciferian dualistic religion on the unknowing public, simple.
>>
>>18915684
>It would fit perfectly with it because that is what it's truly about.
Well no. I suggest you actually research it, not just parrot debunked bullshit you're told online.
>Star Wars was created to push the new age Luciferian dualistic religion
Man, you know fuck all about Lufciferianism, Dualism, and even less about Star Wars.

Also, that pic is hilariously retarded, not just because there were no 30th or 31st A&AR members. You ought to google the "source."
>>
File: thinker.png (24KB, 460x648px) Image search: [Google]
thinker.png
24KB, 460x648px
Interesting how this is a board that talks about summoning demon chicks for sex but the thought of powerful people being crazy is too hard to grasp, wtf.
>>
>>18915695
I know more than you ever will about your own secret club you first degree ignoramus. None of this has been debunked. You can ignore the quote all you want, still real. Yeah, movies are just made to entertain. No hidden agenda there. Go back to sleep, please. That's enough for you today.
>>
It isn't. Just probably one of the most protected, groups on Earth. Why would anyone with functioning rationale pursue this? It's not logic.
>>
>>18915703
>I know
Why lie to me, bro?
>None of this has been debunked.
It actually has. There's no existence of any of the correspondence that irregular magazine made up outside of themselves, and that's ignoring the contradictions it espouses.
If you'd read Pike, or knew about the A&AR SJ, it would be blindingly obvious.
>Yeah, movies are just made to entertain. No hidden agenda there.
I never said that, but i think we can both agree that reading isn't your strong suit.
>>
>>18915717
Do your own reading instead of parroting what the grand master of your lodge wants you to.
>>
>>18915711
Protected for a reason.
>>
>>18915654
OK, you have to understand that so long as you are part of this world, you will experience its symbolism no matter what, good and bad.

What hand do you write with? Are you going to tell me that you do not call tomorrow "Friday", what about "Saturday?"

Have I proven my point? Star Wars isn't that deep, even when you get into it's deepest dark depths. It's a puddle.

I was raised Catholic-are you going to tell me I don't appreciate symbolism?

Back to Star Wars. I am quite sure that George Lucas is not a Satanist or even a Freemason because he's too smart for it. And coincidences do exist!

I'm sure if you watched my videos you'd be all over it calling me a reptile or a Mason.
>>
*its

ugh I hate bad grammar.
>>
>>18915726
My current GM isn't even an A&AR member, let alone an American. So i'm not sure what yu're on about.

But you might want to look at your pic there too. You've got two non-Masons, and a Pike quote with the start cut off. Even then it doesn't say what you seem to think it does.
His other quotes there are fine.
>>
>>18915654
The 2001 thing, apotheosis, it's called.
>>
File: p6.jpg (262KB, 1256x689px) Image search: [Google]
p6.jpg
262KB, 1256x689px
>>18915654
>all symbolism is evil
>dualism is evil
>exploration of the ideas of control and submission are evil
Go to bed Jack
>>
>>18915654
"Blade Runner"

What an overrated pile of dreck. I hate that movie. So boring, so drear and I loath both endings. I just had to get that off my chest. Why people adore that flick is beyond me.
>>
>>18915729
High level freemasons are very intelligent. Not just those in business, politics, etc. (like Trump) but even the artists. Doesn't make them moral. Saturday (saturn's day), and then Sun's day. Yeah, they symbolism all over the place because this has been a plot in the making since Christ supposedly died. Catholicism also uses the same symbolism. Pretty much everything nowadays is anti-christ. And don't even try to bring that reptile crap into this. Masons are all just people, some of them very powerful people.
>>
>>18915752
Like someone else said earlier in the thread, I know more about their club than most members. The Freemasons are pathetic nowadays, sir.

I've had my "third eye" open since I was a little boy, so trust me, when the world is being sent a message for the few, I notice. ;)

And I'm a Christian! Just being honest. We are all influenced by God, the world, and the devil(though we reject him), but we make our own choices, even if they always knew how it was going to end up.
>>
>>18915741
It's the apotheosis of man, sums it all up.
>>18915748
It's not evil if you're some no life using symbols in your basement, but if you are a world banker and you use it to kill hundreds of people in a false flag attack then yes it's pure evil. This stuff by itself is not good or evil, it's just nonsense. But it justifies the actions of crazy people so that makes it used for evil purposes. 9/11 was the tearing down of the twin (dualistic pillars) in order for the third pillar (middle way, "freedom tower", one world trade tower) to come into being.
>>
>>18915762
>I've had my "third eye" open since I was a little boy
Was it a Catholic priest, or a funny uncle?
>>
>>18914801
Freemason and Illuminati joined forces that was back when templar knights were still popular
>>
>>18915766
Except that's not how the middle pillar in Qabalah, etc. is supposed to be constructed. At all. It's by balancing the two pillars perfectly, not tearing them down. So that fact kinda tears a hole in all these peoples' "theories"
>>
>>18915769
I'm going to have to say God himself on that one. That is, in my opinion, it was God who set events in motion which allowed for me to see.

I never got raped, but the Church surely tried to warp my mind, but I was too wise for them even then. It's nothing I wish to discuss.
>>
>>18915752
The third eye new age crap is all a part of the new world agenda as well. My dad's into that and it's laughable. When you know about widespread Luciferianism you begin to understand the reason why everything is the way it is today.
>>
>>18914847
those who believed in it cast the spell. seriously if everyone believes in peace and concord then the world will immediately be come a better place but those fucking discordians ruin it but I believe their agendas aren't working
>>
>>18915775
Do you think the psychos in power care at all about anything you're saying? How many times do I have to repeat this. They are using these weirdo belief systems to justify their own actions, nothing more.
>>
>>18915775
Conspiracy nuts tend not to actually research the things they talk about. Just do a cursory glance at Chick Tracts and pretend they've "had their third eye opened."
>>
>>18915779
I fail to see how the devil has to have a monopoly on the third eye concept.
>>
>>18915779
to >>18915762
>>
>>18915778
Don't hold your beliefs into outside god(s) but rather believe in yourself. Do not seek the light. Be the light.
>>
>>18915785
It's all about self worship, church of the self type stuff same as Luciferianism. Luciferianism in disguise. My dad's a good guy but he's always been kind of egotistical, that explains why he bought this crap.
>>
>>18915783
Remember the Simpsons? Just don't look, just don't look. Symbols have the power because we give it to them.

Honestly, if you watch 2001 for Satan, then you'll get something Satanic out of it, but if you watch it for what it is and allow it to entertain and possibly pose some questions, then you may have that as well.

You can watch Rocky and Bullwinkle and get some Luciferian message if you want, I'm sure.
>>
>>18915793
>"Everything i don't like is Luciferianism*!"

>*Translators note: They use Luciferianism wrong, thinking it's like devil worship
>>
>>18915784
>>18915783
They put 9/11 predictive programming in too many movies to count, why don't you watch some OP vids then get back to me. They obviously planned it and they obviously don't care about taking lives for their nonsense ritual.
>>
>>18915784
That and there's no actual conversing with them like:
>>18915783
You are claiming they are using symbolism based on a certain system. How can that be when what you claim they are doing is not part of that system, at all? I know, I know, you're always going to have some kinda "that's just the way it is" response, which is a funny way for "conspiracy experts" to reply to such questioning
>>
>>18915789
Trying to "be the light" is one of the most Satanic messages I have ever read. lol

Unless I am trying to be LIKE the true light of the world, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>18915794
You get a promethean dualistic message from 2001. You don't go searching for it. That is literally the plot of the movie. All mainstream entertainment has the same subliminal messages repeated over and over again. Get past your mentality already or you will never grow as a person, you're going to be stuck in an adolescent state your whole life and that's what the powers that be are counting on.
>>
>>18915793
I wish you good luck in dissuading him from it.

Rest assured that as a God believer, and as a Star Wars fan, AND who has a third eye, I do not adhere to Masonic and or Satanic principles.

God allows me to know extra stuff. That's bad somehow?
>>
>>18915798
It's too obvious for anyone with a functioning brain that literally all mainstream media from movies to shows to music all leading into politics, science etc. (OP vid couldn't make it more clear) are all controlled by the same people. I can never have a full understanding of why they do things the way they do it but I do know they do it. You will never find the truth if you keep denying, accept the proof before your very eyes or go back to sleep.
>>
>>18915810
I don't really care about what he believes in, same goes for you. You can believe whatever assorted bullshit you want. I couldn't give less of a fuck. But when you believe this stuff and you're using it as an excuse to kill people (which is what the rulers of the world are doing) that's when I have a problem with you.
>>
>>18915804
It's all on how you view it, sir. The world has and will always repeat themes that cut to the core of our own doubts and dreams and will reflect as much in its culture.

Look, I am not a slave to a smartphone, nor do I care for modern TV, so you're singing the choir in a way.
>>
>>18915813
>it's too obvious
That's why you fuckwits are posting about it on 4chan. You all over functioning brains.
>>
>>18915820
The symbolism isn't the problem. The planned mass killing is the problem. If they wanted their New World Order peace through peaceful means I'd be okay with it but they want to obtain it through order out of chaos, most likely Trump the chosen one starting WWIII. And I personally would never keep a chip implanted in my body. I may not believe in all the God stuff but that would rob me of whatever freedom I have left.
>>
File: 1484165229329.jpg (45KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1484165229329.jpg
45KB, 657x527px
>>18915726

>"the true name is reversed....."

wouldn't that be prounced.... he haw?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa_8apQa-as
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>18915796
>9/11 predictive programming
AKA "the Twin Towers getting attacked as a plot point"
Who would have thought that two of the tallest buildings in New York would make for a logical target for an attack? Especially after they had already been attacked.
It's a simple idea. If we had a war with Russia you'd be saying that the late 2000s obsession with Russian villains was predictive programming.
>>
>>18915818
Oh, hear hear! I think anyone with a brain and some compassion can agree with that wholeheartedly.

The thing is, without them we would not be where the world needs to be. Yes, God is using them in the long run. Nothing is out of God
s control.

Afterall, "He gave them over" "He hardened Pharaoh's heart."

Think about it. Make no mistake, be good, if only to know that evil has been assigned or allotted, free will be..damned.
>>
>>18915822
I come to 4chan maybe a few times a year at this point specifically to post a thread like this. I know this site is a waste of time. It's a form of MK Ultra (look at how it's influencing people into becoming alt right when most people would be centrists if not for the SJW rage porn put out there).
>>
>>18915762
I don't hold my beliefs into the "Abrahamic trilogy worship" narrative that is memed worldwide in the form of "bible and churches" (jew/muslim/christian). I don't belong to either and I don't even know if I belong to any of their household or bloodline but even if I do I won't fall for their traps.

>>18915752
Isho was born and died in the Arian Age (Aries millenium) It's currently the Aquarian Age and the seat is open and I feel it. After the true Isho died, fake Catholicism/Christianity was born (AKA Jewsuit) which is the Piscean Age that ended back in February and afaik I don't know who's sitting in the Piscean throne (at least we can assume it belongs to Jesuit bloodline).
>>
>>18915831
The predictive programming exists in movies that have nothing to do with NYC (Back to the Future). Ease up already with the shilling.
>>
>>18915835
Well, you still think like a regular. Hurr DURR 4chan is controlling peoples' minds! It made people change their political affiliation! And it has nothing to do with people being human when they change their mind, it's the ebil oberlords!

This shit is mostly a cop out
>>
>>18915839
Sorry to break it to you, but, Jesus is the only way to salvation God and Heaven.

I remember a bit from before this life, and we are all on some mission one way or another. Some big, some small, yet all important to Him and the world.
>>
>>18915842
It has to do with being human. People are easily manipulated. I obviously can't blame it all on 4chan, it's only one force being used. You also have the news and actual world events influencing all of this. The zionist jew owned ISIS (I wonder why they picked that symbolic goddess worship name). performing false flags all over Europe. This goes way beyond just frog memes.
>>
>>18915802
light can be translated as "hope"

one cannot find salvation from without trying to do it yourself first.

satan = evil is a meme.
Even evil deeds create compassion among the neutral which results into more good deeds.
>>
>>18915849
Evil deeds do not create compassion. Are you ok?

Have some chips and Coke.
>>
>>18915849
Nothing karmically absolves killing a person, not putting it in a movie ahead of time as a "warning". Absolutely nothing justifies what happened on 9/11. Nothing will justify whatever chaos leading into the NWO is coming up either.
>>
>>18915844
checked and how do we come to realize our mission
>>
>>18915845
OHH, you're one of those.
>>>/mlp/ You have to go back
>>
>>18915844
Well memed. Assimilate, replicate, duplicate.
>I remember a bit from before this life.
With all the censorship of true history plus the fake history I doubt we can remember it all but the thing is we're here forever. If you remember a bit from beore this life then it means you haven't reached true salvation but eternal life which is granted among us all (to suffer forever)
>>
>>18915860
Yeah, fuck you too buddy.
>>
File: triluminary.jpg (7KB, 189x164px) Image search: [Google]
triluminary.jpg
7KB, 189x164px
>>18915827

Just another way of saying l o l I'm thinking.
>>
File: IamIam.jpg (122KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
IamIam.jpg
122KB, 854x480px
>>18915860

Y indeed Wingdings.

Y 89 0x59 starofdavid 10017 U+2721 Star of David
>>
>>18915853
Killing is negative karma but we are all granted eternal life and suffering. When we are reborn we lose our memories from our past life. With too much negative karma, some are reborn as lower form of beings. Being human is just a vessel.

>>18915852
>Evil deeds do not create compassion. Are you ok?
You see when someone takes the role of 'evil' someone will have to be the 'hero' and take the role of 'good'

Since evil deeds cannot be reverted, karma comes in play.
>>
I want you all to know, from the bottom of my heart, we mostly consider these threads to be about on par with the Art Bell/George Noory threads.
>>
>>18915857
I wouldn't put much in the digits as they cut both ways. It's fun, but ..

I can't answer for anyone but myself, although it has to do with allowing life to happen. Obsessing over what your true goal in life is probably sabotages it and that is part of why we are not allowed to remember much of the "pep talk" from before.

I got a tip, though, the next time you have deja vu really badly, go with it. Don't think about it, just act so long as it's safe and lawful.
>>
>>18915877
I'm cool with that. Some believe, some scoff, but it's all entertaining.
>>
>>18915876
Oh. You know for someone who claims to be against that stuff you sure talk a good game. ;)

j/k Heh Lighten up. Ha! Am I punning? Oh Humanity; Oh Internet.
>>
>>18915844
Your dubs fit with the OP's vids.
>>
>>18915893
Hey, I aim to please.
>>
Let's change topic.
Any tips to improve foresight?
>>
>>18915905
I just skin it back in the shower and hit it with the washcloth
>>
Freemasonry is just a store front for the real elites.. it's a group of 300 people who merged with computers and live in the shadows of reality

This pedo/fag occult shit is just to incriminate naive new members and own their assets .. create a problem to offer solutions
>>
>>18915905
Yes. And I am being serious, fast for one day,(be safe, consult doctor;etc) drink water, find a quiet spot and just "know" things.

If that doesn't work, then maybe you're not supposed to have that specific foresight/insight.
>>
>>18915921
>try it once
>If it doesn't work forget about it!

Yeah you sound super illuminated.
>>
>>18915930
Haha! I don't care how I "sound" because it's friggen 4chan.

And yes! If it doesn't work, one should probably forget it as some people are just incapable of any insight beyond their five senses, otherwise, stop thinking about ten million different topics and simply concentrate..but not too hard, and then know it.

Ever had someone tell you that they didn't know the obvious? Tell them to know it! It's like that.
>>
File: 1101140217_600.jpg (157KB, 600x797px) Image search: [Google]
1101140217_600.jpg
157KB, 600x797px
>>18915871

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqN_2jDVbOU

Really makes you think...

>>18915893

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqN_2jDVbOU
>>
>>18915939
Just like sports, right? If at first you don't succeed, give up and find a new hobby. Isn't that the old saying?
>>
>>18915562
OHOHOH you are still on a dream you snake eater
>>
>>18914333
concord

>>18914384
This post is pretty much legit. Few youtube channels provide a hell lot of info about esotericism.

Discordians believe that chaos and order is equally neutral but the truth is both are useful for them to enact discord.
>>
>>18915696
Rh-negative blood
>>
>>18915947
We're not talking sports, sport. :D

If is hard, terribly hard,then something's wrong. Now that you bring up sports, nevermind, that's brilliant. Not all men are created equal and Rudy usually gets squashed by the bigger guys.
>>
>>18915921
I started the foresight post and I believe deja vu also come in play. I've many experiences knowing what people are about to say due to immediate deja vu (which I now call foresight) and one time said the answer to someone's question before they were even about to open their mouth. He looked freaked out.
I also feel that nothing is new like nothing surprises me anymore.
>>
>>18915963
It's because it's happened before. You're remembering, not actually knowing the unseated future.

Time is a wheel. Everything that has happened is happening right now.
>>
>>18915921
I don't know about fasting but I used to sleep around 2-3AM and wake up at 6-7AM which is roughly 4 hours of sleep. Minor foresight happen after that including this >>18915963 incident
>>
File: Awwww.jpg (49KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Awwww.jpg
49KB, 400x300px
>>18915944

The first One.
>>
>>18915963
Ecclesiastes 1:9

"The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun."
>>
>>18915961
IDK friend it sounds like you're talking about a form of gnosis (a term that is truly abuse on this board) which doesn't come over night to everyone.
>>
>>18915967
But what do we do?
>>
>>18915977
I hate to pull this out (women gasp) but maybe wait a decade or two and life will help with it.

Life has a way of making you realize things when you least expect it, and I think some of you are trying too hard.
>>
>>18915978
Be a good person, be good to others. Just know that you're here to help others. We are all here to say or do something, but obsessing over it is like checking your watch for the bus (if you take one) over and over, and sooner or later if you're not careful (and if the driver is an asshole) you'll miss it because you were too careful.

I can't know your goal if I barely and vaguely know my own, but you have to trust God that he will guide you if you let Him.
>>
>>18915993
Well said.

>>18913883
Anyone remember Arctica.
Did freemasons orchestrate the mandela effect?
>>
>>18916000
Thank you. Beautiful triples, sir.
>>
>>18914082
Fake it till you make it.
Fake it till it happens.
>>
>>18916000
Yes, Arctica, we lost that several years ago to climate change. Remember the fabled Northwest Passage? It's real again.

I don't think anyone serious is denying its existence.

You know what bothers me now? "Afterall" stopped being a word (for me at least) recently.

Read well, guys: I come from a gaggle of teachers. I have few aunts an uncles who have taught English, and "after all" is a new thing to me. It's always been "afterall"..and my Earth had almost 10 billion people on it.

Having a great memory also sucks because I KNOW the Mandela Effect, while widely abused, is all too real.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS9V12UcTeg

if you guys understand why we are declared death by abstinence and why we are like an abortedbaby fetus and how the holyhole is being blocked and the birth waters of the pleroma and, you guys wont believe how they rub the truth about this place on everything
"lost and never found" for all of the blood over intent idiots lookat the entrance of the vesica piscis

>>18915775
The Rosary of the Philosophers.” is all about the apotheosis
>>
>>18916014
Apparently...
>Arctica was an ancient continent which formed approximately 2.565 billion years ago
>jawdrop.jpg
Also
>10billion people on earth
I think mine was about 9billion or 8 but I wasn't paying attention although I remember it was 7billion around 2011.

Joined few science and spell bees so I know my shit.

Remember dilemna?
>>
my fucking god! so guillermo del taco is eating us and all of this parasytes from the elite, and what we really are is nothing but a mere shell death and the real body died long time ago because the owner never went back to his true self, and you see the dead whales and the crabs or saturn and the black goo aliens and how they are feeding AND THE CORDS i cannot believe this people, IM STILL HAVE MY CORDS AND IM NOT DEATH , YOU GUYS SHOULD FUCKIG TRY TO GET BACK TO YOUR HEART BEFORE ITS TO LATE, IM SERIOUS
>>
>>18916031
I truly believe you "dilemna" people are conflating "solemn" with it or something, but I give you the benefit of the doubt because my Earth [?] had around 7 billion around 2011 as well. Hmm.

Interview with A Vampire.
Chic-Fil-A

The population thing is the eeriest.
>>
>>18915976
If I saw this verse before, I wouldn't be here due to different circumstances (I averted a deja vu once then it stopped happening). Anyway I don't regret anything I've done after that. If I do then it would make everything that happened a lie.
>>
>>18916038
I pictured a tent-sprayed Joe Dirt typing that up on a laptop as he dangled his legs off of the kitchen counter top.

Good one. ;)
>>
On my old Earth, George Lucas played a longer version of Star Wars on TV in the early '80s.

The Mandela effect explains why a great deal of people seem to inexplicably forget or lie about thing having never happened when the memories say otherwise.
>>
>>18916047
Very funny you shit head, lost and never found , you wont go to anywhere you will keep coming back forever on this loop, you dont have a soul and you are nothing but a mere ghost of your former self
>>
>>18916040
My family remembers dilemna too. I used to carry a dictionary in my backpack.

I remember there was a huge population explosion before but I'm shocked to see that the population just rose 0.5 billion after all these years.
>>
>>18916053
God already basically told me that not to worry if I failed because "It never, never, ever ends."

That's what He told me as a baby. It turns out He told others the same thing when they asked the same question. And yes, that's the only time I recall ever hearing God's voice.
>>
>>18916053
This statement emphatically does *not* display evidence of schizotypal thinking.
>>
>>18916057
Ok, I believe you about the word, but it's small potatoes compared to billions disappearing from reality, no? ;)

I really do believe you, but it's sad that our belief doesn't bring back the old order.

Wait a minute, guys..New World Order?
>>
>>18916063
then what is your purpose on life,i mean what are you waiting for to come ?jesus, budda shiva??? mohhamed ali, do you believe on hell or heaven? what is your end goal man??? besides eating all day and working and getting a degree and fucking and dying
>>
>>18916063
Just because you don't understand him doesn't mean it doesn't make sense.
>>
How are video games mind control ? All you do is controll something how does that fuck up your mind.
>>
>>18914543

says just 'nope'

>doesn't explain why, what a fgt
>>
>>18916057
Dude, I know we had over 6 billion people back in 1991. We hit over 9.6 sometime in 2014, with some saying well over 10.
>>
>>18916053
I have a soul in both cases. You are right, though, I've been here before.
>>
>>18916068
I'm not waiting for anything to come, I'm doing the work myself (i.e. self-improving every day, seeking attainment). I'm not saying this is the right or wrong way, and I have a long way to go, but it beats sitting around in submission, trying to bring about the apocalypse so I can be "saved" and get the perverted pleasure of 'knowing' anyone who doesn't think like me doesn't get a 'reward'
>>18916070
I never said it didn't make sense. It's not up to me to determine how other people perceive the statement. I'm just telling what I know.
>>
>>18916067
I think the only thing that validates mandela effect is flipflops and residue.

It's possible that different multiverses are merging or 'diverging'
>>
>>18916086
I know, settle down. :)
>>
>>18916086
you know nothing of truth and the apocalypse already happened because you are a dead motherfucker, the world war z movie and the game agony its all about what i said man, we are the zombies, what are you going to do now that you know this??? nothing right because you dont know nothing at all....... i really want to see how you self imporve on this one ignoring what is righ infront of you
>>
>>18916078
Shit is scary, just don't go crazy m8 I believe in your memory. Even hobos are very rare currently.
>>
>>18915772
After all, why not, you may be right.
but link me to proof then please. Don't just say it and expect me to believe.
>>
>>18916089
Put me into both categories. Someone who claimed to know and said all the right things is telling people (or was telling) that "they" (demons) are opening new dimensions and when they do it, our own dimensions merge.

Residue as you know is real and that's all that can explain it because otherwise where did it come from? And the flip-flops get ridiculous. Explaining them to anyone who hasn't experienced them would be an exercise in futility and possibly madness.
>>
>>18916109
"after all"

*triggered*

Seriously, it's "afterall." GAHHHH!
>>
>>18916104
Yes, but don't let it scare you. The fear itself is being utilized, I promise you. I used to let this stuff scare me, but just remember, you're going to lose everything someday, so fuck this shit.

But yeah! Weird changes in demographics and once I experiece people change from basically good people one day to basically not so nice people the next-who claimed to not have any knowledge of what I spoke of, at least not the way I recalled it. Bad memory? No, this was Twilight Zone-grade shit.

Look at it that way, The Twilight Zone is real, go figure, just don't go mad.
>>
>>18915673

damn ppl being woke as fuck nowadays
>>
>>18916115
sorry English isn't my mother tongue, will note for next time
>>
>>18916147
Mm hmm. It heartening to hear younger men and women talk about stuff in public at times. It will be mainstream in a couple decades (or much less) to speak on topic as this one.

It seems rude to tell them to save their breath, right? I just silently act like a normal person...such as I am.
>>
>>18916152
just checked,
It's "after all". This might have been a joke but I didn't get it.
>>
>>18916152
No, it's OK. There is a small debate about the spelling. You're safe either way. I swear it was "afterall", but this new world disagrees.
>>
>>18916162
Mandrilla effect
>>
>>18916171
mendoza*
>>
>>18914542
I always thought the degeneracy was part of the new order, mirroring the degeneracy in ancient pagan times. Now we have gay parades, back then they had all sorts of public sexual rituals associated with pagan gods.
>>
>>18915769

haha owned, that fag definately got diddled and mr. trouser snake explored his brown eye
>>
Glad the thread went the mature route.
>>
>>18916101
Yep ur just 2 smrt 4 me!
>>
>>18916101
And this, folks, is why parents should not let their children watch adult movies until they are old enough to understand the fundamental difference between fiction and reality.
>>
>>18914695
>now, who killed the entire fucking planet? that's right, "God".

he had good reason to, satan, enoch knew what was coming, the giants knew, and Noah repeatedly warned the people but they laughed at them.
>>
>>18916020

please tell me more?

will the blood over intent idiots go with quasi luminous to the black goo and get possessed or what?
>>
File: faggots.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
faggots.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>18916204
>>18916207
if you know about baptism or you say holy and dont know this then you are a fucking retard and pardon me for saying that,i mean what hole is this most holy place then?? now you cant say you didnt knew and your silence is consent

>>18916308
later dude, this is the ultimate happening and most of this idiots will never ever learn ,if you dare to say that this world is a computer simulation like holographic or holegraphic and you cannot make the heads and tails of what i said then you are dead and i am right, if you believe on zombies then i am right saying that you are legally dead and lost at sea like in the death strandign video a shell with zero life and THIS IS THE PHANTOM PAIN GUYS i cannot believe this , i will come back with more in few days
>>
>>18916329

yes i know this is a simulation, i am just left wondering why i am stuck here doing time in this prison
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CbFAZ2ztlE

you are the motherfucking snake on the mother fucking x plane man, but dont worry i will help you to be lifted up like moses lifted the snake on the wilderness.
>>
File: logos.jpg (38KB, 298x400px) Image search: [Google]
logos.jpg
38KB, 298x400px
>>18916345
i will come back with more acknowledge and self realization and a proof of something very strange one day of this week when i have the time to do this right
>>18916402
check this and make the heads and tails by yourself until that day, see you later snake eatins his own tail
>>
>>18913883
My uncle is a free mason.
Grandma tells me "its just a little secrecy club"
My father would say the same.
Haven't really spoken to him cause he lived in a different state.
What should I ask him if I ever meet him?
>>
>>18915673
it's already done.
>>
>205 replies
>22 posters

Never change /x/
>>
>>18916077
Because it isn't. Duh.
The post i was replying to made a false assertion.

>>18916696
Ask about it. He'd probably like that you're showing an interest in something he cares about.
>>
>>18916176
madrededios*
>>
>>18915762

You are literally mentally ill.
>>
>>18915825

Dude are you okay.
Thread posts: 213
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.