[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Real Psychics Here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: psychicwaves.jpg (473KB, 1000x1424px) Image search: [Google]
psychicwaves.jpg
473KB, 1000x1424px
You qualify for this thread if...

1- You can see your future reincarnated self...who you will be next.
2- You can communicate with beings in parallel dimensions, real-time communication with the deceased from a time when they were still alive, (Ive heard this is experienced as dreams by the now-deceased back then), or beings that claim to be from our dimension but either from other worlds or undiscovered regions of our earth or moon.
3-You can predict future events that definitely will not happen in our average lifetimes BUT they will occur to us in shared dreams in which we travel to those future times together (we call this deja vu. When you feel it so does everyone that went with you).

This are the only confirmed psychic abilities according to real psychics. Im very interested in meeting more.
>>
>>18913824
there are no real psychics. real psychics cease being psychics once they adopt such labels or methods to the madness. So your list is stonewall create for rioting beautiful minds with debilitating symptoms. Are you ready for your own rioting session?
>>
"Real" psychics may not exist but we are all a little psychic. Many people have experienced dreams that later become reality.
>>
I'm psychic
Tomorrow the sun will come up from the east. 100% accurate prediction.
>>
I can't do any of the magic things that you have listed, but I can usually see the 'truth' of a situation. If someone is lying or deliberately trying to confuse people I can usually see right trough it.
>>
>>18915137
Heh, so you think.
>>
>>18915139
Well yeah, I only bring it up because the lies or confusion are later sorted out and I was correct. It's not a psychic thing, I'm pretty sure it's just a natural ability to read body language and patterns. I'm sure we can all do it.
>>
File: ss-june-006_400x400.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ss-june-006_400x400.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>18913824
I'm a psychic who operates a small business in Santa Barbara and works heavily with the police department to solve cases. My partner, Methuselah Honeysuckle, should be around here somewhere.
>>
I am
Check these dubs
>>
File: yo.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
yo.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>18915266
>>
>>18915266
checkd
>>
>>18913824
1-no. but i'm asuming you'd like to know this, who wouldn't?
2-parallel? why? what about higher dimensions. the plieadeans tell me they're 6D. deceased past is called past lives. I experience this throughout my daily routine, but it's rare for me to see anyone elses. usually i'm too focused on my own projections to care what anyone else thinks. other worlds-see above.
3-I do have some clairvoyant abilities, I got side tracked a few years ago when I began my ascension after a near death experience.
>>
>>18913824
>You can see your future reincarnated self...who you will be next.
Reincarnation is not proven, and any predictions are unverifiable.

>You can communicate with beings in parallel dimensions
Nebulous wording. Do you mean spirits? Not that hard with proper occult training.

>You can predict future events that definitely will not happen in our average lifetimes BUT they will occur to us in shared dreams in which we travel to those future times together
Shared dreams are a rare phenomenon, and there is no instance of time travel within dreams that has any degree of convincing proof.

>we call this deja vu.
You are using the term incorrectly.

>This are the only confirmed psychic abilities according to real psychics.
>according to real psychics
According to whom?

shitpost/10
>>
>>18913824
I've had "visions" of things yet to come. They could range from a few seconds before it happening to several years at occasions. Usually strangely specific, unimportant, unmemorable events, but it's been freaking me out my entire life.
>>
I think this is relative so if anyone could help me that would be great
>ever since I was a child I would sometimes have dreams that seemed more realistic than others
>would usually remember them for awhile but would fade out with the rest of them
>but the thing was, these dreams would come back as real life
>I could of had the dream maybe 10 years ago, but when the scenerio starts playing out, i know exactly whats going to happen
>think this is all just dejavu and think nothing of it except the feeling of dejavu starts to leave me
>now its just random times of random days, the dream would ''start'' and ill have to play victim and not be able to change them.
>usually my memory would only be able to help me for 3 seconds before everything returns to normal

as I said this has been happening to me since i was 4, I even remember my earliest dreams as a very small child. My family does not have a history of mental health.
>>
>>18913824
You're missing the point of why psychic and "out there" personalities are respectable

It's not because they possess magical abilities or are even right in their interpretation of the world. It's because they have a unique mind and a unique way of looking at existence.
>>
>>18915126
False. The Sun doesn't "come up from the East." It only appears to, do to the rotation of the Earth around the Sun. Inaccurate prediction. 0/10.

>>18915266
How did you do that?
>>
>>18917297
You are causing precognitive actions.
Think of yourself as an open minded sender.
You project your thoughts on everyone and everything.
People sense you. And the impressions you are leaving.
Some may consider it their own thoughts and ideas
and act on them.
Now Im sure you see where im going with this.
>Be you asleep
>Your mind is projecting all over everything you know while you are dreaming.
Its precognition,
You set everything in your dream up.
Watch it play out..
Its self fullfilling prophecy in action
You might not control the dream but you can change it in reality
>>
>>18919680
I do that with my psychic powers obviously
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.