[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Interviewing a Psychotronic researcher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0893.png (994KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0893.png
994KB, 1024x768px
So I'm m keeping things vague. These interviews will happen late this year, maybe October or November. I plan on uploading to YouTube and posting here

>reading Cold War era book about paranormal researchers in USSR and their satellite states
>covers the discovery and harnessing of different energies by different people, a lot of time biological energy different from electricity
>researchers don't want to call it magic or psychic; They're actual doctors and scientists, so coin the term psychotronic
>book ends with most tantalizing example, a man who made metal devices that stored body energy and could magnetize wood, plastics, glass, kill flies from a distance - one even paralyzed his daughters arm

Here's the fucking kicker. I read this book in middle school but remembered in a dream. I looked back and the book cited a scientific paper. The research was done by a man from then- Czechoslovakia, who was researched by scientists in Hungary.

>dig deep
>find paper
>authors claim there was magnetism, although the book exaggerated it
>dig even deeper
>find the author of the paper
>find him on an early-2000s website, email him on a long shot.

He answered, and is very eager to talk. He said call, any second of the day. I will this weekend, but what should I ask? I plan on going to do a video eventually (he tells me he still has a device...)
>>
A few more details since nobody's biting

>the researcher investigated the inventions of a man I'll call P
>P was an inventor who helped patent a new textile process and from this made a lot of cash from the patents
>he pursued his hobby of metalworking with his daughter, and was in his 80s at the time
>since he was a young boy, he'd walk the streets of Prague where the alchemists would stay in historic times, and visit the museums, fascinated with the shapes of their tools and equipment
>he discovered accidentally that one of his replicas had strange effects when it was near him
>created scores of notes on these, making devices which stored biological energy and radiated it back out in different ways
>caught the attention of the KGB when he showed a friend of his how it could kill flies
>brought to Hungary to test it, and was proven true (the first researcher I contacted didn't want to talk about it but pointed me to the primary author...)
>P goes back to Czechoslovakia, which is invaded soon after
>P is lost to history, and after the whole "energy pyramid" hoax - or at least huge over statements - his research was lumper dogether with that and forgotten
>there is some evidence the DoD investigated for weapons purposes, and the scientist I am talking with worked for the IAEA
>however the scientific paper from Hungary states that even with the best devices, even though the effects can't be explained (monopole magnets, strange death rays, magnetizing plastics temporarily) it requires a lot of mental concentration to charge, leaving the person exhausted after
>there appears to be size limitations to the generators and accumulators, they usually can be no bigger than a globe or stack of books
>even though there may be some strange biological force that's being generated and amplified, the DoD could've abandoned it because it couldn't weaponize it
>>
Tbh I wonder how I'll spread the word of this with no film shooting knowledge and no interest from the interwebs
>>
>>18913822
>Make an interview and a short docmentary for youtube.
>Profit

There's a couple of youtubers here if you need help make the thread and they can give you pointers, have a bump and I'm monitoring.
>>
Maybe try asking him how to build the device? It's a long shot but who knows. Also ask him what he thinks would have happened if it were weaponized. His ideas could be at least entertaining, and at most quite useful!
>>
File: 1492502055924.png (39KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
1492502055924.png
39KB, 600x700px
great thread really believable... not.

god i wish you storytelling faggots would fuck off to reddit.
>>
>>18913926
By useful I mean the design btw, not the weaponizing part. At any rate this is really dubious, but I'm bored and I wanna see how this plays out, if at all.
>>
This thread is cringey af. I seriously don't understand how you guys put up with this roleplaying every day.
>>
>>18913944
It's late and I have time to kill. When youre in /x/ you take anything you can get really.
>>
Wait nvm screw this I aint waitin half a year sory yall thread cancelled
>>
>>18913919
I already do shit on youtube, it's mostly just raw footage of travel and protests though. I don't have too many subscribers and I barely narrate anything. Not looking for a profit; The designs on his devices are supposedly simple and anyone can make them. I just want to circulate it as widely as possible. His charging method mostly seems like concentration and shaking in rhythmic slow motions. The guy was popular for a few years in the sixties I believe, and the book says some researchers from Australia tried to replicate a device which made seeds grow faster in a shorter time period. He said it was built of the wrong metal but it still worked about half as much. My point is to show something's 'there.'

>>18913926
That's my plan. The researcher told me the inventor and his daughter knew the secret to charging it, although I've read some in the book that a shoddy charge can be put into it by just concentration. Like shooting with your eyes closed versus aiming.

>>18913930
If I were storytelling
>the devices would be much more powerful
>I wouldn't be saying that the measured effect was about 1/10th a fridge magnet and wore off in several hours
>it could kill more than fruit flies
>I wouldn't name drop the inventor
It's Pavlita. Not namedropping the scientist.
>>
File: 1.png (717KB, 1089x889px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
717KB, 1089x889px
>>18913998
A documentary got put out recently that was filmed back when this was going on. It wasn't by the Hungarians but I'll post some screenshots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpUj-Gb6uls
>>
File: 2.png (311KB, 1077x865px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
311KB, 1077x865px
>>18914020
>>
File: 3.png (334KB, 1071x881px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
334KB, 1071x881px
>>18914024
Just by looking at the metals, it seems like a lot of the stuff is a weird combination of symmetry with something off, or polished surfaces fading to rough sandblasted surfaces, or grooves cut into the metal.
>>
File: 4.png (298KB, 1127x881px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
298KB, 1127x881px
His daughter demonstrating how it can move a strip of aluminum like a magnet. This was supposedly also done underwater. She was pretty young at the time, I may ask the Hungarian if he knows where she is now. He told me on email that he contacted Pavlita for a few years after the experiments, if I remember right.
>>
File: 1466778013423.jpg (69KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
1466778013423.jpg
69KB, 563x542px
>>18913668
>mfw I short circuited a testing computer when I was 16 because I had the sudden urge to shut the whole thing down and had to retake the test again.
>>
>>18913668
>>18914020

Thanks for this thread and link OP. Interesting phenomenon, hopefully one day a subject for /sci/ instead of /x/
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.