[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird dream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1324.jpg (684KB, 2389x1507px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1324.jpg
684KB, 2389x1507px
I had a dream wherein I sat a a throne made of fire, and made that finger gun position like baphomet. Wtf does this mean?
>>
It means you have a grandiose perception of yourself but you also know that deep down you might be a bad person.
>>
it means you want to be like the baphoment, i.e. you want to be a girl with a dick. no shame in it
>>
That sums up my entire being thank you 560
>>
I had a dream about a tree in the desert. That tree was really big and on it was a tree house. I climbed in it and saw thousands of birds (budgerigar). They were thirsty and some died so i brought them water. After that they flew around in the house. I decided to open the windows and they flew away.

I also really often dream about me puking my teeth out with blood. Please explain both.
>>
Just woke up from a dream. Went home with a women who was interested in me but she was living in a house made of lego inside a huge depot. I woke up after i asked about her bed and if its also made of lego
>>
I have dreams where I'm all powerful and I fight dark spider wizards and I am above the gods and stuff, but I still have to try hard.
>>
>>18913566
digits confirm
>>
i had a dream last week i was skiing, and in the middle of the sloap was a cage, inside it a bear mauling a old lady to death, me and the people around just stared. then continued skiing.
>>
>>18913553
My friend who also has a high perception of himself told me he had a dream where he became a demon with red eyes that was slaughtering everyone on sight. He slaughtered și many people that a river of blood had formed. He even destroyed a church and slaughtered the priests too. Spoopy shit
>>
>>18913553
It means you have the evil.

You need to go to Church and pray to Jesus and ask for it to be removed. Talk to the priest about it as well and tell him you want the evil removed.

If that doesn't work then you need to kill yourself to remove the evil from this world.
>>
>>18914689
>și
>>
>>18913566
>girl with a dick
>no shame in it
you might have a problem..
>>
Dreams are always wierd you babys.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.