[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can something follow you for improperly performing magix? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4639_ALEX_LAKE1[1].jpg (127KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4639_ALEX_LAKE1[1].jpg
127KB, 427x640px
Can something follow you for improperly performing magix? I'm sure something has been with me ever since M's threads
>>
>>18913482
Short answer: Yes, but very unlikely from M's bullshit. If you're concerned you could use some sage and sweet grass for smudging, or you could learn the LBRP
>>
>>18913482
M thread .... What spell did you use ?
>>
That can happen, but usually it's just little annoying things. The big powerful things don't really have any incentive to mess with every dabbler that miscasts a spell.
The little annoying things are easy to get rid of as >>18913486 points out.
>>
File: ghostmaster-300x258-300x258[1].jpg (13KB, 300x258px) Image search: [Google]
ghostmaster-300x258-300x258[1].jpg
13KB, 300x258px
>>18913487
fetch. shit definitely got weird after then

>>18913486
will try tomorrow, thanks

>>18913507
where/what do the big powerful things go to?

>captcha: DO NOT ENTER: WRONG WAY
ominous
>>
>>18913595
As far as human interaction, the more powerful things tend to be drawn to higher level magicians, people with exceptionally pure hearts, people that wield a lot of power in the world, stuff like that.
>>
>>18913771
I guess it would depend on the nature of the entity.
I'd expect that "negative" beings, demons or whatever would want to harm or corrupt them, and friendly beings would want to help them or maybe just hang out.
>>
File: il_570xN.305444781-300x225[1].jpg (25KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.305444781-300x225[1].jpg
25KB, 300x225px
>>18913482
What you do bro? You been eating magick wafers?
>>
So one thing you should know. If you are of a high vibration you literally cannot be reached by beings of a lower vibration. it is not possible in this way.

Keep your head to the light and eliminate evil thoughts from your brain and you will find yourself in perfect harmony.
>>
>>18913932
Thank you
>>
Does anyone have an archive link to M's threads? I see it talked about a lot but I don't know what to search for. Any help is welcome.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.