[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life long dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

Hi, I don't usually post here, but I'm a big fan of reading posts, mostly about the ways our minds and bodies work. I know we are 'more' than we think (as a species), and I also know about the subjectivity of time (the way time doesn't really exist).

So here is my question; I've seen many posts and stories online about how certain people have dreams that seem to last for days, weeks or even months in the mind of the person. When they wake up, they can experience a panic attack or a lot of confusion, since they feel like they lived normally for a lot of time.

Is there a way someone here can help induce me into a dream like this? I haven't had astral projections or lucid dreams, so it's pretty hard for me. Some guy helped me once, he made an astral projection of himself to help heal me of a bad thing that happened, so I don't think that someone help me have a long dream is a long shot.

If not, is there a way you could help me have "any" kind of special dream? I'm looking for something that can help me shape my views, my life's been pretty rough lately and I don't think doing drugs is a good option.

If you can't help me that's fine, you can share your personal stories about this topic here.

Similar thing here:

http://www.lucidipedia.com/forum.php?section=viewtopic&t=6320&view=previous
>>
Well fuck if this gets no replies then I'll just post it again and again, I'm that desperate for it
>>
Eat a box of benadryl
>>
File: IMG_2824.jpg (22KB, 275x283px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2824.jpg
22KB, 275x283px
>>18913272
Be careful of the astral projection. The demons on the middle plateau will take notice and will harass you more than jehovahs witnesses. Why not make this life. Now. Right now. The ultimate form of your fantasy? Hillary and her Jew friends weren't able to knock down the orange fella. Anything is possible. I don't think even your dreams would be as good as you want them to be, because you're too weak willed
>>
>>18913272
>I don't think doing drugs is a good option.
Drugs are the only option mein nigger.
Your other options are practice for years and years or born gifted.
>>
File: IMG_2660.gif (978KB, 154x154px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2660.gif
978KB, 154x154px
>>18914697
Drugs or years and years of pracitce
>self induced schizophrenia.

Yeah, like NO
>>
>>18913272
>dreams that seem to last for days, weeks or even months
I'm sure its possible but few if any people on this board will know how to self-induce this condition with repeatable results.
>>
>>18913272
OP, personally I think that doing drugs is safer than this. If you explain your current situation I might offer some kind of help but definitely the kind of dreams you want are way more dangerous than any drug you might take. Just imagine it - you start in monday with a few months long dream, it looks fun when you wake up and keeps you up through the day. Then the same repeats for a few days and by Friday you are already questioning whats real and what not? Which world is the original one? If you die here would you wake up in a dream? Suicide starts to seem enticing just so you can try this hypothesis.
I mean that you dont even consider the option of getting addicted to dreams like who the heck would get addicted to a dream? Your guard is absolutely down towards them. While if you take drugs you will 100% be able to put up some willpower together and resist it. Please try to consider other ways of resolving your current situation or give some more clues about whats going on.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.