[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm ready. Tell me the secrets of the universe.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_0319.jpg (703KB, 1690x2720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0319.jpg
703KB, 1690x2720px
I'm ready. Tell me the secrets of the universe.
>>
>>18913255
You are the Universe

/Thread
>>
there is but one secret of the universe, and that is there is no secrets, all truth is readily available for you to experience
>>
>>18913257
But I'm not. I can only control myself, therefore that is all I am.

>Alan Watts btfo
>>
secret: i'm not wearing any panties
>>
>>18913264
The duality between you and "things" is an illusion, the space between you and "things" is an illusion.

There is only you, you here mening the Universe, that which you experience is you.

When you look up at space, do you realise that space is not something external
>>
File: bet.png (949KB, 886x537px) Image search: [Google]
bet.png
949KB, 886x537px
>>18913257
I believe we all make the universe exist although only one human could do it also, without our consciousness there would be nothing to know it existed and experience it. Our meaning of life is not to die out and spread out the universe because without us there is nothing.
>>
>>18913279
Gods experience is limited to our perception
>>
>>18913275
>>18913257
>>18913279

you are arrogant.
>>
>>18913291
Ok
>>
>>18913255
Paper 4. God's Relation to the Universe

4:0.1.THE Universal Father has an eternal purpose pertaining to the material, intellectual, and spiritual phenomena of the universe of universes, which he is executing throughout all time. God created the universes of his own free and sovereign will, and he created them in accordance with his all-wise and eternal purpose. It is doubtful whether anyone except the Paradise Deities and their highest associates really knows very much about the eternal purpose of God. Even the exalted citizens of Paradise hold very diverse opinions about the nature of the eternal purpose of the Deities.
4:0.2.It is easy to deduce that the purpose in creating the perfect central universe of Havona was purely the satisfaction of the divine nature. Havona may serve as the pattern creation for all other universes and as the finishing school for the pilgrims of time on their way to Paradise; however, such a supernal creation must exist primarily for the pleasure and satisfaction of the perfect and infinite Creators.
4:0.3.The amazing plan for perfecting evolutionary mortals and, after their attainment of Paradise and the Corps of the Finality, providing further training for some undisclosed future work, does seem to be, at present, one of the chief concerns of the seven superuniverses and their many subdivisions; but this ascension scheme for spiritualizing and training the mortals of time and space is by no means the exclusive occupation of the universe intelligences. There are, indeed, many other fascinating pursuits which occupy the time and enlist the energies of the celestial hosts.
>>
>>18913255
Magnets, earthing, sungazing, living in the forest.
>>
>>18913291
do you even live? check your privileges
>>
>>18913255
No bitch
>>
>>18913255
Ashtavakra said:
If you are seeking liberation, my son, avoid the objects of the senses like poison and cultivate tolerance, sincerity, compassion, contentment, and truthfulness as the antidote. 1.2

You do not consist of any of the elements — earth, water, fire, air, or even ether. To be liberated, know yourself as consisting of consciousness, the witness of these. 1.3

If only you will remain resting in consciousness, seeing yourself as distinct from the body, then even now you will become happy, peaceful and free from bonds. 1.4

You do not belong to the brahmin or any other caste, you are not at any stage, nor are you anything that the eye can see. You are unattached and formless, the witness of everything — so be happy. 1.5

Righteousness and unrighteousness, pleasure and pain are purely of the mind and are no concern of yours. You are neither the doer nor the reaper of the consequences, so you are always free. 1.6
>>
>>18913255
Vicarious life, it's not real life.
>>
>>18913255

No.
>>
>>18913279
No. There is an objective ultimate reality, known as God, which exists outside all of existence/creation/universe.

When a tree falls in the forest and there's no one around to hear it, does it still fall? Yes, because the pervasive observation of God allows all of existence to exist, independent of conscious observers such as us.

Without this objective reality and all pervasive observer, nothing would exist.
>>
>>18913299
>4:0.3.The amazing plan for perfecting evolutionary mortals and, after their attainment of Paradise and the Corps of the Finality, providing further training for some undisclosed future work, does seem to be, at present, one of the chief concerns of the seven superuniverses and their many subdivisions; but this ascension scheme for spiritualizing and training the mortals of time and space is by no means the exclusive occupation of the universe intelligences. There are, indeed, many other fascinating pursuits which occupy the time and enlist the energies of the celestial hosts.

This I am absolutely interested in, and it seems that when we ascend and renew Urantia under the Universal Father's rule, I suspect that we'll have roles to fill in the expansive universal occupation.

Something to look forward to, I just wonder what such occupations and roles there are?
>>
>>18913633
What is this from?
>>
>>18913676
I would expect everyone occupation.

The book speaks of life carriers, celestial artisans, musicians, garden of eden builders, planet populators, admission is treatise tasks. Mechanical creations, implying pilots, engineers, launch crew, etc.

Story tellers, missionaries, etc

Probably the job you are best suited for.
>>
>>18913775
The Urantia Book.
>>
>>18913808
Have you read the entire book? I've only read bits and pieces. I have it here with me, but it's intimidating and such a daunting task. I'm focusing on Hermeticism (and smaller, more digestible books) at the moment.
>>
>>18913870
I spent several years in the secret colleges and mysteries.

I've made it through the audio version four times so far. It's quenched my thirst for spiritual concepts. What some books spend volumes on, it can cover in a paragraph.

Check out these papers

Paper 85. The Origins of Worship
Paper 86. Early Evolution of Religion
Paper 87. The Ghost Cults
Paper 88. Fetishes, Charms, and Magic
Paper 89. Sin, Sacrifice, and Atonement
Paper 90. Shamanism—Medicine Men and Priests
Paper 91. The Evolution of Prayer
Paper 92. The Later Evolution of Religion
Paper 93. Machiventa Melchizedek
Paper 94. The Melchizedek Teachings in the Orient
Paper 95. The Melchizedek Teachings in the Levant
Paper 96. Yahweh—God of the Hebrews
Paper 97. Evolution of the God Concept among the Hebrews
Paper 98. The Melchizedek Teachings in the Occident
Paper 99. The Social Problems of Religion
Paper 100. Religion in Human Experience
Paper 101. The Real Nature of Religion
Paper 102. The Foundations of Religious Faith
Paper 103. The Reality of Religious Experience
Paper 104. Growth of the Trinity Concept
Paper 105. Deity and Reality
Paper 106. Universe Levels of Reality
>>
>>18913255
Time is an illusion saaaahn
>>
>>18913255
The earth is a triangle
>>
>>18914233
Thank you.

Have you heard of of Drunvalo Melchizedek? I discovered him before I was imparted the Urantia book, and what made the Urantia book much more real to me was the connection between the Melchizedek names, Drunvalo, and Sacred Geometry.

All of which truly seem to be messages or messengers from the divine. I've had my own internal visions of Sacred Geometry which has led me on this path, I feel as if it all really does connect to a higher power and path.

Thanks for the recommendations.
>>
>>18914375
The world is a vampire

Sent to draiaiaiain
>>
File: 85e.jpg (263KB, 764x551px) Image search: [Google]
85e.jpg
263KB, 764x551px
Everything you'll ever need to know:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
>>
>>18913255
Bognadoffs meme is in fact true
>>
>>18913775
Ashtavakra Gita

http://realization.org/p/ashtavakra-gita/richards.ashtavakra-gita/richards.ashtavakra-gita.html
>>
>>18913255
If you have to ask, you aren't ready.
>>
>>18914476
This pic is pure gold. That feel
>>
>>18913299
>It is doubtful whether anyone except the Paradise Deities and their highest associates really knows very much about the eternal purpose of God.

Man, aliens sure are dumb. I mean, am I a "Paradise Deity" because I pretty much know the purpose, which knowledge philosophers handed down to us, who were born not even too long ago, 'specially considering the rest of the cosmos which is for the most part larger and older than Urantia? Which is, by the way, very advanced, technologically speaking, warfare? Kind of like a game, but much much better?
>>
Men have nipples in case they no longer want to be cis sexual shitlords
>>
>>18914592
Thanks
I've been working through the upanishads lately in English.
>>
>>18913264
Alan Watts never said that you are the universe. He only said that you are an aperture through which the universe observes itself. You are only a small fragment of the universe. You and I and everything else has emerged from this universe, and some of us beings have become aware. It's like we relay sensory information for the universe that we emerged from. This allows the universe to know itself.
>>
>>18913255
3 6 9
>>
>>18913268
Wanna get your ass eaten?
>>
>>18913264
You don't control most aspects of your body, basically everything that keeps you alive is the universe working on a microcosm level in your body and what keeps that alive is the fact that the universe exists on a macrocosm level. It's all the universe existing as all different forms, some smaller and seemingly insignificant and others so grand that one can't imagine both working as one.
>>
>>18915127
Except you're wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9ZM070gtIs
>>
>>18915181
do you mean that weak butthole kissing shit or are you actually gonna panfry my ass meat
>>
>>18914592
thank you for this, really calming my soul
>>
>>18913257
You can't /thread your own post, loser.
>>
>>18913257
No, I am not the Universe, I am a part of the Universe, which is a word which refers to everything in the realm of existence. You don't take out a kidney and say- "that is me", it is only a part of you.
>>
>>18913255
1.survive
2.reproduce
3.kill rivals
or
4. conquer rivals and have them slave labor.
5.advance ability to do 1-4.

that is it. "art and philosophy" are 'busy mind' searching to advance 1-4.
>>
>>18916461
that is why the supreme lords in religions are gods of destruction and life.
>>
>>18916472
2:2.6.God is eternally and infinitely perfect, he cannot personally know imperfection as his own experience, but he does share the consciousness of all the experience of imperfectness of all the struggling creatures of the evolutionary universes of all the Paradise Creator Sons. The personal and liberating touch of the God of perfection overshadows the hearts and encircuits the natures of all those mortal creatures who have ascended to the universe level of moral discernment. In this manner, as well as through the contacts of the divine presence, the Universal Father actually participates in the experience with immaturity and imperfection in the evolving career of every moral being of the entire universe.
2:2.7.Human limitations, potential evil, are not a part of the divine nature, but mortal experience with evil and all man's relations thereto are most certainly a part of God's ever-expanding self-realization in the children of time—creatures of moral responsibility who have been created or evolved by every Creator Son going out from Paradise.
>>
>>18913255
Everything you perceive is the secrets of the universe written in different ways. That's why when you reach the near limits of any science or path of study, things get wierd.
>>
>>18913264
>I can only control myself
Basic buddhist exercise: if you control yourself, then sit without moving or thinking anything for 5 minutes.
Sorry, ya might get a vote, but you don't control crap.
>>
File: 1488932574179.png (494KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1488932574179.png
494KB, 704x396px
>>18913261
I was about to say the same.
>>
Humans accessed eternal life technology...thousands of years earlier than now. They mingled, cooperated, conflicted, and married humans not accessing eternal life technology. They are savage by their reliance of computer controlled muscle flexing technologies of electricity caused at body by computers far of miles. Thus they learn simple methods of forcing eternal life. All humans are forced to live since if all humans live then humans who access eternal life technology are among those humans living. The history/herstory of humans dying is while the savages are forced (flexing caused by machines) to live their best try to force all humans live.
---------_________---------
Humans got eternal life technology. This happened thousands of years ago. They use machines to control, flex, their muscles to plan what is happening. They plan because they know if all humans live then the humans who get eternal life technology live. Many humans were dying while the humans who get eternal life were trying to plan how to force all humans live, and many humans ARE dying while the humans ARE trying to plan how to force all humans live.
---------_________---------
Humans got eternal life technology. They got this a long time ago. They use machines, far away, to flex their muscles. They plan forcing all humans live. They want to be sure they live.
>>
>>18913255
you are not as ready as you think OP. but i will tell you this. look at everything the mainstream pushes at you. everything they say is "true". now ask yourself this. how many times has the mainstream told you the truth?
>>
>>18917159
Herstory sjw confirmed
>>
>>18917184
Its a sjw shill or some really autistic fucker
>>
>>18913255

0 = 1

Void and matter are mutually inclusive.
>>
>>18913255
You can re-eat your poop. Try it if you are ready to cross the void.
>>
>>18913296
>>18913617
here's your reply you bloated dumbs
>>
>>18917204
Watch out you might be called a monist and get told you eat shit
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 122x90px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 122x90px
>>18917159
>>
File: 1492465511393.jpg (30KB, 734x587px) Image search: [Google]
1492465511393.jpg
30KB, 734x587px
>>18913255
They learned fluent French in one week..
>>
>>18917184
Thank you for the title, "Social Justice Warrior". When the ancient humans and breakaway interplanetary civilizations are commonly publicly recognized as living among us then I'll be honored.

Hey >>18917201 see >>18913255
I'm reading.

>>18917230
Three versions of the same spiel. I think I should of put the simplest one the earliest.
>>
>>18917241
I can convincingly fake German with no practice if you dont understand German right now, AND I pass for human.
>>
>>18917225
If he ate shit, then at least he would be an honest Monist. You still all prickly that your platitudes didn't make people fawn over you that one time?

Just remember - I'm you. You're pissing yourself off. You have no one to blame but yourself. You should get back at you by shoving something painful up your ass.
>>
>>18915223
The first, but now the second.
>>
>>18919043
I know, it's fucked
>>
>>18919117
>it's fucked
Still a hypocrite. YOU'RE fucked.
>>
>>18913255
Digits reference

32:5.5.The sectors of time are like the flashes of personality in temporal form; they appear for a season, and then they are lost to human sight, only to reappear as new actors and continuing factors in the higher life of the endless swing around the eternal circle. Eternity can hardly be conceived as a straightaway drive, in view of our belief in a delimited universe moving over a vast, elongated circle around the central dwelling place of the Universal Father.
>>
>>18917268
I would like to see some real content actually.

Download freemind and organize your thoughts better.
>>
File: 1488492293208.gif (924KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1488492293208.gif
924KB, 500x281px
>>18913255
All of that which makes up you is quanta(QuantumEnergy/Particles). The same goes for the Universe. You are the Universe, except you have a very complex computation unit installed in you. Some claim it is so advanced you can fall into it's Microcosm. Or some think it is so great, it can guide your perception through the Universe.

The Biggest secret of the Universe is that we still don't know everything. No matter how far you go. But what we do know it keeps us intrigued by doing weird stuff often enough we come here.
>>
>>18913255
consciousness is the user interface for the brain and the universe.
>>
>>18913255
Godzilla was responsible for 9/11
>>
>>18914389
kek
>>
>>18913255
wouldn't be a secret if we told you
>>
>>18919980
Entitled bastards.
>>
It probably is all the dream of one very clever thinker but it's cool cause he's a good dude
>>
>>18916307
That something that is OF the Universe IS the Universe. You lack understanding so you fill the void with everything around you. Existence. You are the Universe, otherwise you wouldn't be you.
>>
>>18919999
Checked. Can I have a sexy sports car before the end days?
>>
>>18920059
Yeah sure. Maybe I can get one too!
>>
>>18920055
>freemind
So the kidney is the body, and thus the kidney makes up the person? Uh, what?

The kidney is OF the body, but it is ridiculous to say that the kidney represents the totality of the body. A kidney without all the other composing body parts is just a kidney. It's the gestalt of body parts that makes the body, not the individual parts alone.
>>
>>18920100
>Apples to oranges
>Metaphysics to physics

I assume you still won't understand, mostly out of choice and you obsession with the flesh though.
>>
>>18920100
>It came from the same DNA that exists in every cell regardless.
The Part of the whole is also the whole.
Your range of degrees in defining an object is totally pointless.
The creator literally made it this obvious that even the physical represents the metaphysical and shallow thinkers STILL can't see it.
>>
>>18920104
Are you literally retarded?
>>
>>18920117
No they're actually making metaphysical sense. Are you retarded for conflating biology and metaphysics? Or do you just have a misunderstanding?
>>
>>18913255
>I'm ready. Tell me the secrets of the universe.

In my opinion, all space isn't there, in reality there is no duality, I don't prescribe to the "simulation" theory as most do, thinking this is "isn't real, I think its as real as any other experience.

its very complicated, but obvious once you see it.
>>
>>18920108
We are OF God, but we are NOT God.

I understand your point well, I understand wholes, parts, and whole parts, but we are not everything. We are whole unto ourselves.
>>
>>18920122
It's called comparative study, it's not necessarily the biology that's important, it's the comparison. We can use physics to understand metaphysics, to compare and to learn of metaphysics through what we already know.

The comparison is valid.
>>
The soul is eternal and god is a person named Krsna.
>>
>>18920138
How do you know thats his name?
>>
>>18920140
Bhagavad Gita and similar scriptures.
>>
>>18920149
"god" is a person, good one.
>>
>>18920157
Transcendental certainly, but the key is that he has form and personality (sacidananda)
>>
>>18913661
Got any 'objective' evidence of that, schizo?
>>
>>18920163
>asking for objective evidence of god
This may be a sign of autismo
>>
>>18920128
I'll shorten it for you. In the smallest part the whole exists. One part of the Universe represents the entire universe. Mathematically. Much like how in the Kidney lies the schematic for the whole body. One instance of time represents the whole of time. You are the Universe because you can't not be. Everything you are will be carried within the Universe as it IS the Universe.
>>
your gay
>>
>>18913255
Nothing is hidden, you just havent been enlighted to whatever it is you want to know
>>
https://youtu.be/CRkDicwjRQs
>>
>>18920192
>Mfw
>Need some explanation for your "kidney" statement
>>
>>18914514
damn...
>>
>>18913255
Jesus was an inter-dimensional being.
Entertainment is brainwashing you.
Transexuals are a lie.
Fundraisers are mostly scams.
Undertale was a psy-ops game.
Elves were real in 100,000 B.C.
Lycanthropes are real.
Controlling the populace is the Illuminati.
Androgenous grey aliens are real.
No we are not alone in the universe.
Too many people means depopulation.
Money is a social construct.
Energy should be free.
Looney Toons is Looney Tunes now.
Transdimensional Mandella effect is real.
Storys about the Yeti are true.
Too many memes causes cancer.
Everyone is equal.
Everyone is different.
Long baths are bad for your skin.
Beavers are actually reptiles.
Energy is actually used souls.
Anrogynous people are actually Ayys.
Many life forms exist with conciousness.
Starbucks was founded 9000 years ago.
>>
File: 1492372617555.jpg (605KB, 1708x1792px) Image search: [Google]
1492372617555.jpg
605KB, 1708x1792px
>>18913255
Everything is a frequency. The universe is made of waves and we are it's radio.
>>
>>18915142
t.Tesla
Even you don't know what those numbers mean but you still posted them thinking you're smart.
>>
File: 1492244823511.png (300KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
1492244823511.png
300KB, 600x476px
you are god.
>>
>>18920727
fuck...
>>
File: 1491360654351.gif (598KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
1491360654351.gif
598KB, 800x534px
>>18920749
I wonder what is the number this post ended on...
>>
>>18913255
So this one time I ate boiled peanuts
>>
>>18913661
Then explain the double slit experiment.
>>
You died
>>
>>18921123
The double slit experiment only relates to the observer affecting whether or not the quark/element acts as a particle or wave, not whether it exists.
>>
>>18921123
ha, that guy is fun.

the universe is irrational and inconsistent. rules are guidelines with arbitrary enforcement.

biggest one? god isn't perfect, just complete. god is everything all at once, the perfect day on the beach, the most average bottle of wine, a screaming baby and a flat tire.

but you already knew this.
>>
>>18921419
Go on....
>>
>>18920192
>In the smallest part the whole exists.
Going back to your comparison. This means my entire body exists within my kidney. Which is demonstrably untrue.

>One part of the Universe represents the entire universe.
>Much like how in the Kidney lies the schematic for the whole body.
Oh, now it's "represents" and "schematic." A schematic is not the thing is lays out. The blueprints to a house are not a house. Your body is not DNA.

It's not the analogy's fault. Your point is wrong.
>>
>>18913255
"God" is all of us and everything we experience. I wouldn't even refer to it as God so much as it is "Being", existing in existence. If at one time there was an entity who by its own nature was all knowing and all-powerful that the only logical conclusion it could come to would have been for it to divide itself into incidental singular identities for the sole purpose of being existence itself. To experience all there is: hopelessness and faith, Good and Evil, pain and pleasure, and all of dichotomy: to forget oneself in order to re-learn the true nature of its own being and all of its infinite possibilities.
Post a Reply
Return Catalog Top
Update Auto
63 / 31 / 42 / 1

[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

About • Feedback • Legal • Contact
>>
>>18921606
Copy and pasted my beliefs from another thread #fail
>>
>>18914233
Where's that from? Is that from the Urantiabook?
>>
>>18921770
Yes
>>
>>18917125
underrated
>>
>>18917125
>Basic buddhist exercise: do boring shit, if you prove to be bored, you were wrong! :D
>>
The Holocaust never happened. The jews are the degenerate rape babies of the nephelim, at least half of them anyhow. They want to destroy the white race in revenge for our ancestors wiping them out. They will not win. Sieg Hiel, PRAISE KEK!
>>
>>18914476
I actually agree with all that
>>
>>18913255
YOU LIVE IN LIMBO(first ring of hell), THE MATERIAL WORLD THAT I LET MYSELF BE A SLAVE TO IN ORDER TO FEEL SOMETHING NEW! You followed in coming into this guilty existance because you seek more than what heaven can provide you so you came down from your paradise to feel again in my world.
>>
>>18922962
Not that anon, but if you can't control your emotions, you literally, by definition, don't have control of yourself
Protip: boredom is an emotion
>>
>>18913264
>I can only control myself
You don't seriously think this in a libertarian way do you? If so, you wouldn't happen to think that God inseminated a virgin who birthed Himself would you?
>>
>>18924093
>If so, you wouldn't happen to think that God inseminated a virgin who birthed Himself would you?

Isn't that insightful of you Anon
>>
File: Ahriman.jpg (34KB, 380x314px) Image search: [Google]
Ahriman.jpg
34KB, 380x314px
>>18913255
>>
>>18913255
Everyone claiming to have answers about how the universe works bases their opinion on assumptions that sit conveniently just outside of falsifiability. Certainty is delusion meant to stave off the terrifying realization that nobody has any idea what's going on.
>>
>>18913255
You're looking at a floating feather in the wind and not turning towards God above, who when you find Him, is also within the Baptism of Jesus Christ.
>>
>>18913255
>>
>>18913255
1. All is mental. The One is all and the all is One
2. As above so below. As below so Above.
3. Nothing rests, Everything is layers of vibrating energy
4. Everything has its opposite. Light/dark, Good/bad, positive/negative. Although opposite they are identical in nature.
5. The law of duality manifests in consciousness as well as in gender. Man and Women. These energies permeate our reality.
5. Even flow. Everything has its own cycle. Things move in waves. As the sun earth and galaxy have there own cycles so do the body and subatomic particles.
7. There is no such thing as luck. Everything has its cause and effect. Coincidence and synchronicity are but manifestations of the higher laws.
>>
>>18924597
How sure are you about that?

>>18913255
The machine of existence is paradox. There can only be one of two things: existence or non-existence.
Non-existence is not an experience but existence, like all things, requires context in order to exist. This is the grand paradox behind the curtain.
>>
>>18924739
Kybalion is cool, but it's just an extrapolation.
>>
>>18915127
I've been listening to Alan Watts lectures regularly for three years now, and I'm still finding new ones. He literally says "you are the universe" on numerous occasions.
>>
>>18915414
The irony of that statement is overwhelming in this context HOLY SHIT!
>>
>>18925451
Have you Manly P Hall yet?
>>
>>18913257
>babbys first eastern tradition
don't /thread yourself faggot
>>
File: no.gif (47KB, 306x469px) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
47KB, 306x469px
>>18913651
cold blooded
>>18920163
>believing in God makes you memeophrenic
>>
>>18925577
>Manly P. Hall
Another anon here.
I barely see people mentioning his name in this board. Lectures on Ancient Philosophy changed my life.
>>
if you crouch while jumping then you can fly
>>
File: autist_awoo.png (323KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
autist_awoo.png
323KB, 900x900px
>>18913255
>Tell me the secret of the universe.
>>
>>18923820
Well, well, well, if isn't that so.

I have come, we have come, to bestowal the sectors of paradise upon mankind once more, for all to reach.
>>
>>18913255
the biggest secret is nothing is secret
>>
You are me.
>>
>>18913255
All is one. Separation is an illusion the creator uses to get to know itself.
>lawofone.info
>>
>>18927698
Law of one is le maymay epin

Adults on the brink of sanity being messed with by a mischievous entity.
>>
>>18927698
Also: the 8 (technically 7) densities of this octave, and the next ones. They line up with chakra and we are in third or self awarness and choice of service to others (truth) or self, going into fourth of love and understanding, supposedly.
>>
>>18913257
fpbp
>>
>>18913255
Cinnamon Swirls in every bite
>>
>>18914514
Tao's IQ is still higher.
>>
>>18913255

The answers to all your questions can be found at the following link:

http://www.holographicuniverseworkshops.com/

Google it before clicking if you have reservations. Do not confuse the video series with the book. They are different things and authored by different people. Though the book is also very good.

The video series has the answers you seek though.
Thread posts: 150
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.