[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

begone bad juju

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170418_200002.jpg (2MB, 1838x2428px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170418_200002.jpg
2MB, 1838x2428px
Hello, /x/philes!
I believe we've been a solid community for a long time now. There are times we get personal, often drailing threads completely and focusing on our own thoughts consisting nothing paranormal whatsoever. And I believe that it's nothing wrong at all. Although what I've noticed is that these thoughts are usually negative, and that many of you live focusing and practically feeding on them. However, there's been a lot of very specific threads lately, about smudging and positive energy in general, which made me think - why not smudge the board as well? I believe filling it with some positivity would be lovely. Yeah sure it's pretty gay but the "every post in this thread is true" thread made me realise how much of bad juju y'all have in your lives.
So, share positive thoughts. Talk your problems out. We might be a bunch of anti-social basement tinfoils but we've got each other, as proper faggots.
>>
>>18912787
5. The Love of God
2:5.1."God is love"; therefore his only personal attitude towards the affairs of the universe is always a reaction of divine affection. The Father loves us sufficiently to bestow his life upon us. "He makes his sun to rise on the evil and on the good and sends rain on the just and on the unjust."
2:5.2.It is wrong to think of God as being coaxed into loving his children because of the sacrifices of his Sons or the intercession of his subordinate creatures, "for the Father himself loves you." It is in response to this paternal affection that God sends the marvelous Adjusters to indwell the minds of men. God's love is universal; "whosoever will may come." He would "have all men be saved by coming into the knowledge of the truth." He is "not willing that any should perish."
2:5.3.The Creators are the very first to attempt to save man from the disastrous results of his foolish transgression of the divine laws. God's love is by nature a fatherly affection; therefore does he sometimes "chasten us for our own profit, that we may be partakers of his holiness." Even during your fiery trials remember that "in all our afflictions he is afflicted with us."
>>
>>18912787
astute observation, anon. I too have noticed this.
>>
I support this. More Casper less Blair witch.
>>
File: 1492526033866.jpg (2MB, 1773x2407px) Image search: [Google]
1492526033866.jpg
2MB, 1773x2407px
>>18912787
Mothbro, please come back to me. I need you in my life. Start another draw thread please.
Mothbro, I have too much bad juju to be without your charming, fluffy exoskeleton.

All my life I was in pain. I'm unlucky, incompetent, noisy and black cats pass my windshields daily.
I don't want to be a couple but I need a friend i can count on to sit next to me. I saved your images just to be near you.
>>
>>18913448
Well it's a good thing you're not being creepy about it, otherwise you might give people the wrong idea...
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.