[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can one use sigil magick to cure themselves of an illness?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1485227583107.jpg (29KB, 689x693px) Image search: [Google]
1485227583107.jpg
29KB, 689x693px
Can one use sigil magick to cure themselves of an illness?
>>
Sigil magick has to have a path to enact your will.
>>
im intrigued
>>
>>18912747
sure if that illness is not being fucking possessed by a demon.
>>
>>18912747
bump
>>
File: WPN2MP5D.jpg (727KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WPN2MP5D.jpg
727KB, 1920x1080px
>>18913004
As I posted before magick has to have a path. You can make sigil for a billion dollars, but if there's not way for that to happen, it won't. It can make you feel better faster, or help you ignore pain. It is a very good idea to read on magick (even bbys first sigil magick) before you get into it.
>>
File: 1492589215556.gif (355KB, 540x543px) Image search: [Google]
1492589215556.gif
355KB, 540x543px
>>18912747
here, have a better image anon
>>
>>18913004
>>18913347
Pls explain further
>>
>>18913711
not that dude, but ill answer

chaos magic mostly works by skewing probability.
things that are impossible don't happen.
if you are trying for a spicific one in a billion chance with sigils you can probably get it down to one in thousand if you are strong enough.
still not likely to happen though.
however, if you also mundanely work towards the thing you cast your sigils for, you can bring the probability much closer.

at least, that is my understanding.
>>
>>18913576
This image makes me happy he was murdered.
>>
File: carolinedyeoffering[2].jpg (75KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
carolinedyeoffering[2].jpg
75KB, 400x300px
>>18914000
I always looked at it as like "god helps those who help themselves". You might not fall into a Million dollars, but you could use magick to get a business started and work your way up.

Magick won't cure an uncurable disease but it may be able to help the cure work faster and better. Or help you find the cure you need.

Also, basic sigil magick is a focus of your intent and desire, so your subconscious can read it, not bringing in outside entities (evocation, invocation). But hostile shit can still occur, you want to develop an banishing ritual beforehand. Read Liber Null and start slow, do the exercises in the first chapter. Don't take this stuff too seriously.
>>
>>18914041
ehh, i don't think banishing will help with sigils.
as you said, you are not contacting outside entities, just screwing with the universe directly.
my understanding is that the bad stuff coming off it is more along the lines of unpredictable side effects of screwing with a system vastly more complicated than you can possibly comprehend.

i advise being very specific in your sigils and jumping straight in without too much thought.
if you are afraid something bad might happen, you will pay attention to that possibility and, in so doing, incorporate it into your spellwork accidentally.

i also advise reading up on mundane psychology particularly around biases and psychosomatic effects.
magic is worked with the mind. makes sense to understand the mind as well as possible.
>>
I shouldn't have to explain this but no, sigil magick will not cure you of your autism
>>
>>18914041
Is there any magick that can cure you of an incurable disease like cancer or AIDS? Or is it hopeless...
>>
>>18916319
>cancer
>incurable
Nigga you're note even close to woke yet.
Watch "forks over knives". Exercise daily. Have a good sleeping schedule.
And last but not least.
>“Truly I tell you that if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and has no doubt in his heart but believes that it will happen, it will be done for him. 24Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 25And when you stand to pray, if you hold anything against another, forgive it, so that your Father in heaven will forgive your trespasses as well.”
You don't have to believe in God. Just follow the instructions. Put yourself/visualize/feel the situation of already being healed.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.