[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Israeli Astral Projection Recon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Israeli-Supreme-Court-Main.jpg (642KB, 1280x739px) Image search: [Google]
Israeli-Supreme-Court-Main.jpg
642KB, 1280x739px
I'm think of doing an remote viewing recon of Israeli targets. Pic related is the Israeli Supreme Court, which supposedly has some (((Illuminati))) significance. Anyone know of any other legitimate remote viewing targets in Israel? I read that they harvest the organs of Palestian children to keep their genetic line intact. Israel is also the epicentre of weird human medical /x/periments. Anyone interested in helping me find potential targets on Google Earth, to RV at a later date?

>inb4; OP LARPing is a faggot durh
>>
>>18912428
Israeli Supreme Court on Rothschild Street. Not suspicious at all... Also there are lots of prominent buildings in the area; Bank of Israel, office of prime minister.
>>
here you go OP, have you some Israeli Astral Projection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-YnNmP7rtQ
>>
File: 6_7.JPG.jpg (2MB, 2352x1568px) Image search: [Google]
6_7.JPG.jpg
2MB, 2352x1568px
חחחחחח
>>
>>18912428
This from something I read earlier about someone who asked if Aping into area 51 was possible and this was the responseI'm just saying that the only way the government would know how to counter it is if they have a whole bunch of scientific evidence that it exists that most people don't know about.
There are only four reasonable possibilities:
-Remote viewing is not possible.
-Remote viewing is possible, but the government doesn't know enough about it to figure out how to prevent people from using it to see government secrets. Their only hope is that few people learn to do it. So even if they do have some kind of convincing evidence that it's real, they aren't going to share it, because they'd rather protect their own interests.
-The government has a bunch of data on remote viewing, enough to prove that it exists, but they don't know how to protect their secrets from it. Despite this, they decide it wouldn't be right to withhold such a significant discovery from the public, so they publish it anyway.
-The government knows quite a bit about remote viewing, enough that they can protect their secrets from it. As remote viewing would be a very useful ability for people to have, and they no longer have anything to lose from it, the government decides to publish all their data. The result is that the existence of remote viewing is not only accepted by science, but we also know a lot about how it works.
Now, not only don't we have any scientific understanding of remote viewing, but the general consensus among scientists is that it isn't even possible. So that eliminates #3 and #4. As #4 is the only one in which the government knows how to protect their secrets from remote viewers, the only reasonable conclusion is that either the government doesn't have a counter like you said they would, or remote viewing doesn't exist in the first place.
>>
>>18912428
I'll astral project my dick up your ass faggot
>>
>>18913925
>New Fag
>>
>>18913899
>I'm just saying that the only way the government would know how to counter it is if they have a whole bunch of scientific evidence that it exists
They do
>that most people don't know about.
Most people yes. But enough people know that a whole book is written on the government's occult research. It was a pullitzer prize finalist.
>>
>>18913899
Also your logic is bad. Really bad. Like holy shit stop talking.
>>
>>18912428
It's easy to kind of remote 'sense' someone if you imagine for example, their mood. Imagine something they normally say when they're in a good mood. If you get 'positive' feedback Then they probably are in a good mood. If you can't hear that in them, then they aren't in that mood. This can work to tell where someone is too. But you really have to know that person.
>>
>>18913899
its Remote viewing is possible, but the government doesn't know enough about it

they used viewers in iraq or some shit

sometimes it's dead on and some times it's wrong
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.