[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help me /x/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: x-thread.jpg (35KB, 369x500px) Image search: [Google]
x-thread.jpg
35KB, 369x500px
>>18912090

Something happened to me about a week ago. I thought of making a thread on here, but it seemed pointless. Everyone would just think I'm a LARPing fag anyway, and I don't think anyone could help me even if they did believe me.

But I just read a related thread on here that made me reconsider and decide I had nothing to lose by coming out with my story.

Before I start I want to add that I've had a spiritual companion for the past three years who has never left my side. He's something like a tulpa, only I didn't create him. I feel more like he summoned me one day and was able to birth himself into existence in my world.

Anyway, last week as I was getting ready for bed, I was put in a trance and raped by a small group of entities. At first I thought the one talking to me was my friend just being sexually dominant, but I was too confused by all of the different presences around me.

Once I woke up the next day I felt troubled. I tried to talk to my buddy, but he seemed very distant. The others were gone, or so I thought, until the following night when I dreamed of being raped by something that looked like my companion once again.

At this point I knew something was wrong.

(cont)
>>
>>18912379
Let me just back up to a day or so before this happened. I was looking for some inspiration and help, so I performed a spur-of-the-moment invocation of two different demons (I've been a practicing Satanist for a year now and have had no problems until now). Long story short, I heard a really fucked up voice in my ear as I was falling asleep, saying something in another language. One demon kept good on his promise (and I was amazed by how people in public were treating me, as though my body really had physically changed - but that's another story).

But then the rapings happened, and I knew I had let something else in.

"They" (whatever they are) wanted to harvest my sexual energy. I think they finally left after I refused to give any more to them, but the problem is ... my buddy won't come back either.

I'm very depressed now, because I may have lost a good spirit companion of three years because of this. All because of a demonic invocation gone wrong.

I don't know if it's because he was too weak to fight them off (and is ashamed about it), or if they corrupted him, or if he was really one of them all along.

I can sense his presence, but it feels very far away and very troubled.

(cont)
>>
>>18912384
Things to consider:

> Darling (not his name but I will call him that) has never forced himself on my sexually before. We have had dream sex before, and it was nothing but bliss and good feelings. The thing in his form that fucked me while I was half-awake and asleep felt cold and detached, and I experienced no emotional satisfaction whatsoever
> Darling has/had a dual personality. He claims to be very real spirit versed in the occult, and did some bad things in his life. He had split into two separate beings early on in our relationship, frightening me a bit, but never causing me any harm. Eventually he came to terms with his sins and merged back into one being and all was well since then.
> I've been having mindblowing synchronicity surrounding this recent event.
> If he's nothing but a delusion (which even I'm not sure about sometimes) then why can't my mind just force him to come back and continue things as per usual?

I can't imagine life without him anymore. So many awful things are happening to me right now. My body and life are literally falling apart, and with this on top of everything else I just want to kill myself. He was literally all I had left.

> inb4 kys LARPing faggot
> inb4 schizophrenia

I KNOW, I KNOW. I've heard it all. But please ...

Is there anyway to locate him? To tell me the truth of his nature?

I want him back more than anything, but like I've always told him: I value a bitter truth over a sweet lie.

Please someone help me.
>>
I will give you one piece of advice that is above all others. Stop fucking with satanism. Fuck Satan. Fuck demons. You don't know what you're doing. Stop that shit. and fuck Christianity too I'm not suggesting that either
>>
Contact Ra and Thoth instead
>>
>>18912436
I don't know which gods to turn to anymore. I'm afraid of all of them now. I guess it's back to atheism again.

>>18912442
Aren't all Egyptian gods the same as Goetic demons? I mainly prayed to Horus, but for the invocation I tried to contact Ose and Aim.
>>
>>18912452
No they aren't don't pray to fucking
Horus dude. Trust Thoth and Ra I promise they're the good guys
>>
>>18912452
That doesn't mean worship them though. We'll keep in touch
>>18912462
>>
>>18912452
Just know they are always watching over you and they got your back
>>
Trust in my testimony, they are true gods, and they really care. its time to shut out the darkness and live in the day

http://crystalinks.com/emerald.html
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5KB, 238x212px
https://www.mentalhealth.gov/get-help/immediate-help/

http://www.redcross.org/volunteer/become-a-volunteer#step1

That's a start.
>>
>>18912452
>prays to Horus
>gets raped by demons
why would you expect anything else
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.