[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Archangels Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 41

No time for explanations, I need photos, paintings and information about the best archangel.
>>
>>18912165
There is no best Archangel, they have simply different tasks.
>>
File: Mai.png (50KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
Mai.png
50KB, 192x192px
>>18912165

Has an interesting name.......
>>
File: kayle.png (778KB, 900x563px) Image search: [Google]
kayle.png
778KB, 900x563px
>>18912165

>When you think about it.

The Egyptian Hall of Maat is where the judgment of the dead was performed in the afterlife
- It is also known as the "Hall of the Two Truths"
>>
>>18912169
Obviously I'm talking about Michael.
>>
File: Arch-Angel.jpg (6KB, 182x163px) Image search: [Google]
Arch-Angel.jpg
6KB, 182x163px
>>18912165

>"Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!"

....: ‘Love your neighbor............ as you LOVE YOUR SELF.’
>>
There is no archangel that is not the best archangel!
>>
>>18912199
Go back to hell.
>>
File: zenosama.png (341KB, 665x677px) Image search: [Google]
zenosama.png
341KB, 665x677px
>>18912227

Have you ever read "the virtue of Selfishness?"
Do you know what capitalism is?

Have you ever heard the phrase: "GOD helps those who help themselves?"
>>
>>18912241
Actually, yes, but FOCUS
>>
>>18912165
I like the Archangel Uriel The Most
>>
File: Valor Self Portrait1.png (703KB, 643x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Valor Self Portrait1.png
703KB, 643x1023px
>>18912165

Actually; I believe that Raphael is considered the most powerful Angel under the command of God; As he holds the key to the Bottomless Pit. He is also the Angel of Death. Michael is of course a mighty Angel, but I believe is the Military Mind of the host; Being a charismatic force of moral, fiercely loyal to his creator. Though; this discounts Lucifer from the equation; who was the Court Musician, and attributed as being the most beautiful of all angels. It was he who lead the rebellion against God. We don't really know the whole story, or the level of his first transgression; But we know that he took a significant portion of Heaven with him in his rebellion and then they were cast out unto earth. They still to this day are obedient to God, and his son Christ. They can not stand to hear the named uttered; Nor can they speak that Jesus came in the flesh and was the son of God; This is the test of a spirit to test it's nature.

It's best to speak with respect and careful words when discussing entities that could rip you apart in an instant.
>>
File: 1483506183686.jpg (613KB, 2008x1376px) Image search: [Google]
1483506183686.jpg
613KB, 2008x1376px
>>18912370

The question isn't that people said such things. People can say whatever they want, true or false regardless. The question is WHY they said such things.
>>
Why are exorcisms done in Michael's name?
>>
File: TheRightPicture.jpg (101KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
TheRightPicture.jpg
101KB, 638x479px
>>18912403
The bible is considered to be the inspired word of God; That includes those texts that were left out of the bible after the Roman conversion in many cases. If you do not believe it's inspired word, then nothing in this life matters, and it's all a mistake.

>>18912426
The catholic church has doctrine that they impose through their leaders, namely the pope. They believe the pope is the "Vicar of Christ" or the living representative of God. This comes from what is often considered to be a misinterpretation of a biblical account of Peter and Jesus . Jesus asks Peter why he follows him and believes him (paraphrasing) and Peter says "Because you are Lord, son of God" (paraphrasing) and Jesus replied "You will build the church upon this rock."

The rock is the fact that Jesus Christ came in the flesh, died for the sins of Man as a blood sacrifice sent by his father, who is in heaven.

Catholics translate that Peter is the rock, so they like to claim that the pope is the rock; Which in my opinion is not the interpretation of Christ's word.

So, the casting out of Demons was done in the Biblical text by invoking the name of Christ. Jesus's followers returned to him and said "Lord, even the Demons flee with our command with the use of your name."

I feel the catholics are putting steps between God and Man. Where the Bible says that "For god so loved the world, he gave his only begotten son so whosoever believeth in him shall not perish but have everlasting life" and that confessing his life, death and Resurrection is the announcement of faith, and the door to salvation.

I do not pray to saints, nor angels, I pray to Jesus Christ, the Son of God, and to God directly and so should you.
>>
>>18912466
I'm talking about the Rituale Romanum
>>
>>18912165
>>
MICHAEL IS A BITCH, METATRON IS SUPREME.
>>
>>18912543
Show some respect.
>>
>>18912543

Michael is great. Brilliant, nihilistic, with a wicked sense of humor.
>>
Angels of the Choirs are servants of Creator who is the Light who is the Source who is the Trinity of God.

Angels are Angles.
Angles of light and purpose, independant constructs of God's will who are nonetheless bound by their purpose.

There are 12 Seraphin, 7 and the Fallen 1 below the 4 cardinal points of the elemental watchtowers who are referred to as the 'Archangels' and are the strongest of entities under the Trinity which is individually and unitedly God.

Think wavefunctions.
Fundamental concepts that cycle around the Light of God. We have the choice of which to nudge parts of our lives towards and are thusly changed accordingly. They of the Seraphin are angles of truth, of law as dictated by God, the 4 Archangels specifically acting as lynchpins to God's grand tapestry of Creation.

Avatars can exist, but normally you're going to see different lower angels of Cherubin or below under one of the main domains rather than of the 'Burning Ones' themselves.

Lucifer as a concept in rebellion would represent Chaos, Conflict, or Sin for instance. Disharmony which is why those under him shy from the harmony and chase the darkness for dissolution rather than the Light, dragging others away with them rather than living in life or the Grace and Glory.

Ophannin or Cherubin tend to be the lesser abstract embodiments of concept, such as 'God is my Oath' or 'God Strengthens' or what I imagine would be thinks relating to lesser functions of the primary wavefunction patterns.

Virtues and Dominions tend to be what you think of in regards to the Gods and Goddesses of old, powerful Devas or spiritual forces in Buddhism and Angels or Fallen in like to the Goetia daemons.

Powers, Princes, Archons, Angles.
All Devas of lower choir but still above mortality in most cases, spiritual guardians and guides as well as harassing entities or nature entities.

Easiest way to do interaction is meditation pushed to lucid awareness followed by calls of prayer or direct exploration later.
>>
Any questions?
>>
>>18912777
When does the apocalypse start?
>>
>>18912777

What am I supposed to be doing? What am I supposed to not be doing? Even if you can't answer in objective terms, can't you at least answer in mechanically objective terms? Why am I limited to talking to random internet people and hoping they're good sources of information for no logical reason?
>>
>>18912815
in about 3 hours
>>
>>18912199
Well I hate myself and ppl hate me for speaking the truth so what should I do?
>>
>>18912828
Ok, folloup question. Whats the best place to go when it starts.
>>
>>18912839
Learn why you hate yourself. Use the information to change in someone you love.
>>
File: 1415565130957.jpg (515KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1415565130957.jpg
515KB, 1080x1920px
>>18912845
If you go anywhere you are already lost.

There is only one safe place, and that is nowhere.
Realize that any place you go is the place where you are. Find the place you aren't.

Look inside.

Nothing will save you.
>>
>>18912860
Ok. How do I look inside. Whats the method/technique.
>>
You faggots really need to get a life. Angels are not real.
>>
>>18912879
You are already inside, but with a gaze that's looking out. Change where you look.

Or change the conditions of what you're looking at. A piece of glass can show through outside, or can become a mirror and reflect the inner room. When the lighting is right.

Go from there, and remember.
You are never in that room, it is only I.
It is the only place where I can become nothing.
Nothing has it's price. Face the lies
>>
File: IMG_0049.png (265KB, 334x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0049.png
265KB, 334x334px
Michael would be similar to the one who stands alone to allow or reject re-entry into eternity. Therefore he must be able to recognize evil in all its forms. He must be able to defeat evil in all its forms - by argument if possible by sword if not.

He will tell you the price of re- entry into eternity is the complete renouncement of your freedom to lie (which is what the human biology represents, one who retains their freedom to lie).

He will tell you that pain and suffering are spread by deception. Retaining your freedom to lie means you like to spread pain and suffering. People who spread pain and suffering are not allowed into eternity.

He will tell you Earth today is Satan's world, an inversion and a soul trap. He would tell you very soon a rotation of consciousness will take place on Earth which will destroy old ways and allow the antidote to pain and suffering to come back to Earth.

He will tell you Christianity, properly applied, is the only true antidote to pain and suffering and that this will be irrevocably demonstrated in the very near future.

He will tell you your ego is the attachment point for all Satanic energy. Do as Jesus told you and the Satanic energy lock on your consciousness get broken, triggering your baptism. Most importantly, never lie for any reason, be one person, authentic. Have no fear and carry no shame, just as your soul rests in its normal state.

Christianity is getting a reboot. When it starts, it's not your grandma's Christianity.
>>
196:0.3.Jesus did not cling to faith in God as would a struggling soul at war with the universe and at death grips with a hostile and sinful world; he did not resort to faith merely as a consolation in the midst of difficulties or as a comfort in threatened despair; faith was not just an illusory compensation for the unpleasant realities and the sorrows of living. In the very face of all the natural difficulties and the temporal contradictions of mortal existence, he experienced the tranquillity of supreme and unquestioned trust in God and felt the tremendous thrill of living, by faith, in the very presence of the heavenly Father. And this triumphant faith was a living experience of actual spirit attainment. Jesus' great contribution to the values of human experience was not that he revealed so many new ideas about the Father in heaven, but rather that he so magnificently and humanly demonstrated a new and higher type of living faith in God. Never on all the worlds of this universe, in the life of any one mortal, did God ever become such a living reality as in the human experience of Jesus of Nazareth.
>>
File: Haniel.jpg (338KB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Haniel.jpg
338KB, 1000x1400px
Anyone have any experience with working with the archangel Haniel by chance?
>>
Eleleth. Bringer of Wisdom.
>>
File: IMG_9130.jpg (13KB, 222x171px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9130.jpg
13KB, 222x171px
>>18913163
>>
>>18912912
>you faggots need to get a life
>be like me and shitpost on 4chan
>because that's wayy more living than merely posting !
>>
>>18913168
Seems good dude
>>
File: catech.jpg (12KB, 220x400px) Image search: [Google]
catech.jpg
12KB, 220x400px
>>18912827

Begin with this. And pray for direction.
>>
>>18912165
I never get these visions, and depictions of angels. For example,

>those clothes
Why do they always have roman era armor?
What did they wear, say, 500 bc?
From which animal did they get that leather, and who tanned it? Angel leather workers?
>weapons
Why do they always have swords?
Who mined the ore needed for the metal for a sword?
Are there angel blacksmiths making weapons and swords in heaven?
If they're using swords, why not pistols?
>no beards
Do angels shave every morning? Where do they acquire the razors or blades?
>>
>>18912165
>about the best archangel
satan?
>>
>>18913952

I will. But I don't know what you expect from me.
>>
Alright, I suppose it's time.

I've been told I'm an incarnation of an Archangel. Ramiel, Remiel, idk the real pronunciation. Regardless, I'm a crawl-in and I have lost all memory since my birth here.

I'm not sure why I'm here, what I'm here to do, or how to do it in the first place. But I do know I feel a deep bond to this place and to the people of it, I need to help them see the way the existence around them is. That small particles are just like you, the stars are just like you, everything is just like you but organized different. We want them to see the light, and see themselves as the light. We hope to improve their attitudes towards life at the very least.

I cannot be certain of the future, but I am hopeful. Humans are incredible beings capable of astounding feats, and I don't doubt their ability to change a situation once they find themselves in it. I do not have a reason to believe a chaotic, hellish Armageddon is upon you, but nevertheless I was born unknowing.

Angels are more like you than you know, we carry personality, hobbies, interests, personal views, and delightful conversation if we choose. We're here to help, and we'll stay that way.

You can choose not to believe me or to do so, I'm open to any sorts of questions and will willingly share what knowledge I possess. I do not claim any special powers, however weather seems to have an affinity with me. Particularly lightning.

Thread seems slow for now, but I'll check back on it some time later in the day. Around 10pm est or so.
>>
>>18914831

How did you come to have the knowledge that you now have about it? What would your advice be for other people who are confused and seeking answers?
>>
>>18915041
I had people do divinations and readings with me, all the arrows pointed in the same direction. I'm still completely skeptical, and consider myself human right now above all else.

Honestly, if you're looking for answers, look everywhere. Look inside, look outside, look in others, look in words, look in things that seem "odd" to you, things put in place just for you to notice at the moment you were having a thought about something. Anything. Knowledge is everywhere. Be patient, ask, and you'll receive answers. Patience above all else though.
>>
File: 7888888888.png (4MB, 1366x4667px) Image search: [Google]
7888888888.png
4MB, 1366x4667px
Attention!
The end is near!
The hard times of the revelations are here in a just a few!

Repent!
>>
>>18912177
>>18912777
>>18915077

Check em
>>
>>18915080
repeating digits confirm end of times is nigh, brb guys getting our trumpets and roflplagues ready.
>>
>>18915094
What is a divination? & stop if its satanic
>>
>>18915128

It's a reading of the future or hidden knowledge by supernatural means.
>>
>>18914831

If it's your own name just pick the pronunciation you like best, yeesh.
>>
>>18915128
A divination is exactly this >>18915167
Not satanic in the slightest, in fact most divination practice does not associate with satanism or demons, unless you specifically choose to. In which case, good luck.

>>18915169
Ramiel it is, for the sake of tripfagging.
>>
File: oPT48iD.jpg (100KB, 1600x836px) Image search: [Google]
oPT48iD.jpg
100KB, 1600x836px
I've always liked this one.
>>
St Michael is my favorite. He kicked Lucifer's ass and he will do it again.
>>
>>18914831
Not to be contrarian, but angels don't have corporeal bodies, they are pure spirit. The nature of an angel is not the same as a human.
>>
File: arcangel.jpg (738KB, 1429x1600px) Image search: [Google]
arcangel.jpg
738KB, 1429x1600px
>>18912165
a favorite painting of mine!!
>>
>>18914023
They're spiritual beings. Energy and intent rather than material flesh with limitations. Think of yourself on lucid-dream logic. The form your intent is up to you and ultimately unimportant. What matters is your will in applying your strength rather than worldly physics. A weapon like a sword would serve as a sharpened extension of one'self rather than a hammered piece of metal. Something of your own spirit. Yes you could have your will take the form of a gun or something else, but a lot of times when appearing to people they'll choose to fit their preconceptions so as to make the interaction easier. If people expect an angel in shiny armor and swords, for convenience sake that's the form they'll take- though shaped within the boundaries of their own individual persona. You could just as easily have a cowboy angel or a beast-god. And why would they grow beards? As their form reflects their own personal understanding of self, once crystallized there is no reason for that form to change beyond their will.
>>
>>18914831
Quick Question- How are those pronounced? They're spelt the same.
>>
>>18914831
Epochs
Paper 53. The Lucifer Rebellion
53:0. Paper 53. The Lucifer Rebellion
53:1. The Leaders of Rebellion
53:2. The Causes of Rebellion
53:3. The Lucifer Manifesto
53:4. Outbreak of the Rebellion
53:5. Nature of the Conflict
53:6. A Loyal Seraphic Commander
53:7. History of the Rebellion
53:8. The Son of Man on Urantia
53:9. Present Status of the Rebellion
Paper 54. Problems of the Lucifer Rebellion
54:0. Paper 54. Problems of the Lucifer Rebellion
54:1. True and False Liberty
54:2. The Theft of Liberty
54:3. The Time Lag of Justice
54:4. The Mercy Time Lag
54:5. The Wisdom of Delay
54:6. The Triumph of Love

54:6.1.Whatever the difficulties evolutionary mortals may encounter in their efforts to understand the Lucifer rebellion, it should be clear to all reflective thinkers that the technique of dealing with the rebels is a vindication of divine love. The loving mercy extended to the rebels does seem to have involved many innocent beings in trials and tribulations, but all these distraught personalities may securely depend upon the all-wise Judges to adjudicate their destinies in mercy as well as justice.
54:6.2.In all their dealings with intelligent beings, both the Creator Son and his Paradise Father are love dominated. It is impossible to comprehend many phases of the attitude of the universe rulers toward rebels and rebellion—sin and sinners—unless it be remembered that God as a Father takes precedence over all other phases of Deity manifestation in all the dealings of divinity with humanity. It should also be recalled that the Paradise Creator Sons are all mercy motivated.
>>
>>18916930
Unless you wrote this shit yourself please stop. We can all read, copy, and paste. If however, you *did* write it,

>>>/lit/
>>
This awakening movement is cancer.
Keep it obscured and in the shadows where it belongs.

>>18914831
You, especially, kys.
>>
Satanas is a pretty cool guy. eh tempts mortals and doesn't afraid of anything
>>
>>18916982
SATAN
A
N
T
A
>>
>>18916987
Satan is still a divine agent whether you like it or not.
>>
PS Nebro is the true name of the deceiver

Lucifer a good boy he dindu NUFFIN
>>
Heaven is a bureaucratic nation indeed
>>
>>18917008
4chan user base single handedly fucks with world governments, social trends, and hidden esoteric truths par the course.

Why have I come here in the first place?
What depth of hell have I sunk to??
>>
>>18917015
>>18916982

Relax. This can't be that excessive for the end of both an aeon and the kali yuga at around the same time.
>>
File: download (29).jpg (437KB, 1000x709px) Image search: [Google]
download (29).jpg
437KB, 1000x709px
>the best archangel.
Azrael/Azriel "Help from God"
Angel of death, and probably the least asshole of all described Archangels.
>>
>>18917033
Here's another, less edgy picture.
It's always interested me how Azrael was seen as a "soft" figure, especially in comparison to Michael and Gabriel.
>>
>>18917025
I won't, but I will remain quiet.
>>
>>18916871
Rah-my-el, Reh-me-el, Rah-me-el, Reh-my-el.

I'm still not sure honestly, I try not to think about it too much.

>>18916100
Which is why I'm skeptical of what I'm told. I honestly don't believe it, but I saw the thread and figured I'd at least contribute what very little I'm aware of. Apply where applicable, y'know?

>>18916930
I always love to think that no matter how heinous your actions are, you will eventually be forgiven in the long run due to the unending mercy of the Creators. I can't imagine an eternal grudge on either side.

>>18916982
I'll die eventually not having made a significant impact on the world, don't worry about that. But as far as obscurity is concerned, illusions have to fade eventually. Then again I could be completely wrong about all of this and I'm just a fucking weirdo. The latter is more than likely, but even that I don't know. I'm just looking for answers in strange places right now.

>>18917033
>>18917044
I think they all have their soft sides and their tough sides. Azrael is definitely one of mercy and compassion for the passed. I admire Azrael greatly for that reason alone.
>>
>>18917469

> I always love to think that no matter how heinous your actions are, you will eventually be forgiven in the long run due to the unending mercy of the Creators. I can't imagine an eternal grudge on either side.

Do you want to live in a world where evil people believe this though? It's important not to give license to evil. And at some point, if a person asserts their desire for oblivion emphatically enough, is God to deny them this? You claim to be an angel but have no memory that might establish this. Perhaps you've already gone through oblivion. What else is death, really, but the loss of everything you are? There may be an even more pure form of death. It's best not to test God.
>>
>>18917469
(170:3.3) It is in the consideration of the technique of receiving God's forgiveness that the attainment of the righteousness of the kingdom is revealed. Faith is the price you pay for entrance into the family of God; but forgiveness is the act of God which accepts your faith as the price of admission. And the reception of the forgiveness of God by a kingdom believer involves a definite and actual experience and consists in the following four steps, the kingdom steps of inner righteousness:
(170:3.4) 1. God's forgiveness is made actually available and is personally experienced by man just in so far as he forgives his fellows.
>>
>>18917486
The thing about malevolence is it doesn't wait for a license anyway, whether or not they believe they will be forgiven. I'm certain you understand this. So honestly is there any harm in letting them know they can be forgiven for anything they do and redeemed in the eyes of their peers, but only if they pay the price for forgiveness and complete a total oblivion of self and memory? For their own benefit? I wouldn't know though, I already established that and it's been reiterated. But to me, it's not too hard to believe that a degree of eternal forgiveness exists but does not imply a license to do evil for no consequence. As I said, perhaps that oblivion is the consequence. Divine forgiveness, but only if there is true and complete repentance of oneself and being in order to become something completely new and benevolent. A true death for a true rebirth, therefore the scales are balanced for them again.
>>
>>18917552

It's beyond me. I have no right to make suggestions. I suspect you're more right than you know, though.
>>
>>18917494
"To forgive others is to forgive yourself and to be forgiven by all." I love that philosophy because it rings true in the practical sense.

>>18917558
It's beyond you and me both, all of us right now. But as long as we can make suggestions like this, I'll enjoy speculating about it until the time comes. Only then we'll know for certain.
>>
>>18917583

Let's do our best senpai
>>
>>18917633
I have faith, kōhai, I have much faith in you and us as a collective.
>>
File: alignment.png (69KB, 279x277px) Image search: [Google]
alignment.png
69KB, 279x277px
>>18917676

Anon who is probably also of Ramiel/Remiel. I know enough about why I am here that if we are of the same, then your role here is observation of the “End Times”. This matches the scriptural job of calming and overseeing people during the resurrection/rebirth process. A few questions.

Do you have any memories of being Ramiel or reluctantly accepting your position here? I believe I do, but I could not distinguish who the feminine being was that offered the mission. Shaping lightning/plasma was an intuitive ability prior to acceptance, and I was given an identifying symbol for the location. Pic related.

Do you end up bringing chaos/change to everyone around you while remaining the “eye of the storm”?

Do you have to work on balancing the same vices? (Lust, Sloth)
>>
>>18912165
>>18912174
>"defeating"
More like helping
>>
>>18912466
I don't pray to angels per say, but I do try and talk to them. Life gets lonely sometimes.

>do they talk back?

Even better. Sometimes they "speak" in complex visual analogies. It's actually really beautiful and touching.
>>
>>18917973
I remember being very unhappy as a child, for no real reason. My mom used to say I was, "born old and pissed off." I didn't take to life very fondly, but after the years I've adjusted.

As far as the feminine being? I'm fairly certain Athena has something to do with the delegation of authority for operations on Earth right now, at least she's working closely with the angelic realms in this time. I spoke with an Athena incarnate and that's what she told me. Take it for truth or falsehood, it's up to you.

As far as for that location and the pic, I'm unfamiliar with that. Enlighten me a bit more if you can.

You would be right on the bringing change to people, and being the "eye of the storm" that is relatively unmoved by the chaos around me. I have people tell me all the time that I help them through their troubles just by being there. I've had a very spiritual lady approach me at work and start talking about "star children" and angels and such, long before I knew about any of this.

And yes, I do have to balance the same vices. I struggled with sloth in school and it led me to drop out, while the lust part has led my relationships to be rather rocky. I've gotten the sloth under control and I'm working on the lust as we speak.

I have no doubt that we are indeed one in the same, and that there's probably more of us around here somewhere deployed in various locations.
>>
>>18917973
Ah! I should also mention the "reluctant" part of me. My mother did a love Ouija while I was in her womb still. Apparently I had a very good understanding of what I was supposed to do here, I used the words "I know" quite a bit, and she said I didn't sound to happy about coming back.

I'm still not particularly excited about being here, but it's an exciting time to be alive nonetheless.
>>
>>18917973
I'm a little excited about meeting you. It's good to find a familiar. I was aware of Remiel's duty as the observer of the end times, and to comfort those who are awakening to this new way of life.

Apologies for splitting up into so many posts, but there's a lot I can cover here. I read up on Ramiel awhile back and the affinity for lightning seems to be a characteristic with the name, ra'am el or "Thunder of God."

But I'm still interested in that picture. Something about it draws me, it looks like an eclipse almost, a planetary alignment? That's what I can guess from the filename. I'll check back on the thread whenever I can, I feel like we have a lot of work to do, and we're just now getting started.
>>
File: ride the storm.jpg (92KB, 721x467px) Image search: [Google]
ride the storm.jpg
92KB, 721x467px
>>18918252
The short answer is that the image is related to the Electric Universe theory. It is the idea that Gaia (or possibly Tiamat in the past) used to share a close, electric alignment with Saturn’s pole. Venus (blue) and Mars (red) would have been in between, and the heat/warmth would come from Saturn’s atmosphere via the reflections of the Sun(crescent).

Whether this theory is true or not, its existence provided an identifier to make sure I came to the right version/timeline of Gaia/Earth. As you may be aware, we are no longer on the timeline loop easily predictable by prophecy. It is why the initiators of global events are attempting to deliberately trigger End Time prophecies in their favor.

The symbol’s connection to the electric universe theory was likely just to grab our (Ramiel’s) attention, since we are electric based. As far as the lightning affinity goes, every time my mind tries to comprehend the “angelic” form it appears as a castle-shaped thunderstorm sized like a great mountain (pic related).

The best way I can describe the meeting with this “Athena” figure was that we were inside a Roman-style theater looking down at a hologram on a stage. The hologram was fully 3D and as realistic as we are now, but we could control the “camera” with our own individual perspectives.

Should I grab a trip?
>>
File: deluge.png (73KB, 253x276px) Image search: [Google]
deluge.png
73KB, 253x276px
>>18918209
>>18918316 Anon. Made a trip.

I guess that since I’m here, I’ll answer the questions I can that other have, too. I’ve recently done a ton of research about what’s going on right now and what will happen soon. I have a relatively undistorted picture of the future, but dates are not set in stone. Free will means events will not fully roll forward until humanity decides it is ready. The breakneck pace things are going right now will stop at the cliff’s edge.

One of the conditions of coming here was to not have sudden insights unless I directly ask for them. Even then, they are provided as vague clues. Asking the right questions can often be difficult, as the born amnesia exists to increase the chances that we make a choice from the heart when the time comes. The result is that all my knowledge is, by its nature, secondhand knowledge or inductive reasoning. My duty is not to convince you of its veracity. My duty is to make sure you are aware of the options if you are interested in knowing.
>>
>>18918316
Yeah might as well, I'd like to keep in contact with you for as long as this goes on. I plan to be a lot more active here now, and I'd like to find more entities that can collaborate with us on this.

It's been interesting to see that we're not on a prophetic timeline anymore, however I think that can give us a lot more flexibility in developing an in-the-moment plan for whatever comes out, and may even lead to a better than expected result. I personally don't ascribe to prophecy, not in a world this unpredictable.

As for "Roman-style theater"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athena

Roman goddess. There's almost no doubt in my mind now. We're in it, and we're in the eye of the storm. I'll say I'm pretty enthusiastic about what's around the corner, but just that.
>>
>>18918385
Yeah if you have any information you feel you can share, do so. I'm always looking for options.

>>18918396
Also, I'm an idiot. Not a Roman goddess. I'm a little sleep deprived so bear with me.

Insights I find are just good guesses at best right now. In order to move on and execute whatever we need to properly, we'll need to learn how to be conscious of the heart again. Really conscious. I'm wondering how we can start activating that back in humans.

I'm always open for cooperation, especially in these times. I'll share whatever I can with you as well.
>>
>>18918396

Prophecies strongly resemble slogans. If enough people put energy into it, it comes true through reinforcement. This is how “Kek” can influence a presidential election. Our path through time can be very flexible.

Similarly, the active timeline can completely avoid prophecies if, energetically, more people believe in alternate events. The timeline will shift to reflect what most of the inhabitants buy into. This is why the world was not plunged into WW3 on 2000 or 2012.

Determinism only really holds true if you give up on making choices. Most prophecies assume this will happen. This giving of energetic control is the true intention behind all people who publish “news” to a mass audience. In short, prophecy is only as true as the population allows it to be.

Rebirth is coming soon, but death comes first. The chaos going on right now is the more obvious signs of that death. Those who are currently in charge are providing three basic paths

1) Continue on autopilot. This will have you buy into the fearmongering and stress, eventually fleeing flee body death through cybernetics or DNA/neural synapse uploads to a computing cloud. This is the “prophetic timeline” route, and few (if any) escape with self-awareness.

2) Have your savior take you away to the happy place they promised you. You can call it Rapture, Ascension, Enlightenment, etc. These saviors typically are gods, angels, aliens, galactic councils, or something similar. Being elsewhere, current issues will likely no longer be of your concern.

3) Consciously take responsibility for your own future. Rise above the need for saviors or the need to modify the body to remove perceived shortcomings. Build a civilization where greedy behavior does not benefit the greedy person. This is likely to take the form of a meritocracy, whether it is tolerant or brutal. This choice has the maximum free will but also requires the largest amount of responsibility for actions.
>>
>>18918421
Also, a few general statements. The meaning of human life (as we know it) is to have experiences. Time is an illusion. Beings operating above humans are not restricted by time. Because time is an illusion, you are already dead when you are born. The steering of your personal timeline or the general timeline is you making choices about what happens between birth and death, and our amnesia helps us make the most of the experiences that happen between birth and death (among other things).
>>
>>18918503
I see. So the reinforcement of an ideal into the populace creates a likely chance that said populous will manifest the reality based around that ideal.

Makes enough sense to me. In your observation, what do you think they're heading for right now? And beyond that, of those three paths which do you believe would be the most spiritually beneficial?

I'm on board for number three, it seems to be the appropriate action for a civilization left after a rebirth. With enough people affected by it, they can instill values that ensure at least a moderate peace can be kept. But as you said, with maximum free will can become as brutal or as tolerant as said free will.

I'm also interested in exploring other options for the future, if it can be helped at all. However the responsible option seems... well, responsible.
>>
>>18918524
I personally think this timeline is closer to Option 3 than most of the other timelines are. I believe that this timeline may have been manipulated externally by non-participants of the human experience to make that the case. From what I can tell, Option 2 is likely to be the path of least resistance right now.

An incredibly unlikely option may be possible. I cannot verify it with public levels of knowledge, but it is possible that the Flat Earth/Hollow Earth theories are distorted but correct. For it to be true would require Earth/Gaia to be a 3-sphere. If this is the case, we would enter the different “3D faces” of Earth through the magnetic poles. Without access to Antarctica or the North Pole, I cannot verify this option.

Personal responsibility always sounds like a good option on paper, but humanity has repeatedly shown that it is not willing to take personal responsibility. That is why communism has failings, among other examples. The only way I see Option 3 actually happening is if the population suddenly becomes disillusioned with emotional dependence on both religion/spirituality and technology. Some amazing events would need to happen for that to occur within one lifetime.
>>
>>18918516
That is as much as I figured. So our incarnation is instantly begun and ended to the higher operator, however they decide the "general events" along the way and some other things. The incarnation amnesia creates an illusion of time thus enriching the experience so we learn the most from it. That's interesting, basically it's just "taking your time."

I find it funny that these seemingly complex ideas can be put in simple ways.

I'm gonna head out for the night. I've been up for about a day and a half, and it's catching up with me. I'll be back when I can though, I've learned quite a bit and I'm excited. Thanks for being here.
>>
>>18918559
A disillusioning with emotional dependence on religion and technology, now that's an interesting feat to accomplish in one lifetime. Although you are right, humans are not ones to take a very large amount of responsibility. Option number 2 wouldn't be so bad either, considering that fact.

I suppose we shall see soon, but for now we wait and ponder. The flat/hollow Earth theory is a bit crazy, but I suppose crazier things have happened before. With the situation as it is now, and option 2 being of the least resistance, the energy is going to move down the path with the least resistance.

Like I said though, not bad at all for the saviors to come down.
>>
>>18918567
Just like nobody makes a phone call without a personal goal (however benign the call may be), saviors do not help out others without a personal motive in mind. The difficulty in Option 2 is finding the cost you are willing to pay, which will be difficult with only the human perspective.
>>
>>18918575
Point taken. So, there is no easy way out of this. Hmm. Safest chance we have is accepting responsibility, however there's only a chance that it would end up a benevolent, humane society. I suppose we have time to at least give them a push in the right direction. Then again, time is an illusion. Illusions run out.

If there could be a mass awareness of these choices, and the consequences of them, that could be the game changer right there. Instead of figuring out the path to lead them, show them the paths.

My guess is that they'll more than likely choose the independent path, and perhaps even find some responsibility within. Anyway, I'm passing out like right now. I'll be back later at night.
>>
>>18914831
Well your statement is quite interesting because there are some verses in the bible which indicate / support your statement

John 10:34
Jesus replied, “Is it not written in your Law: ‘I have said you are gods’?

I met an old men (Nasirians) in germany some months ago to talk about some redpilled stuff like the hexagram and flat earth

he told me something like "where do you think are all the fallen angels today"?

the hosts of heaven are stars (Angels)

And He took him outside and said, "Now look toward the heavens, and count the stars, if you are able to count them " And He said to him, "So shall your descendants be."
>are able to count them

So we know they are really really many stars and 1/3 of all the angels rebelled

What he was trying to say to me was something like "everybody on earth rebelled against god and supported lucifer" our memory were resetted and we got a last chance to recognize our creator and repent to turn home

pic related its the guy
he got a yt channel too
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrEggerking

im not really sure about that stuff but i believe in jesus and the bible

apocalpyse means things which were hidden are going to be revealed
>>
>>18914831
Who told you this?
>>
>>18912165
no time for answers
>>
File: Tyrael_portrait.jpg (64KB, 650x470px) Image search: [Google]
Tyrael_portrait.jpg
64KB, 650x470px
>>18912165
>>
>>18912241
>"GOD helps those who help themselves?"

NOT a Scriptural quote!! Origin = ancient Greeks, "the gods help those who help themselves".

the expression is contrary to the Bible's message of God's grace.

A variant of the phrase can also be found in the Quran (13:11).[2]
>>
>>18912165

if you want to find out wich are your guardian angels and what are they purpose, why they chose you and what does it mean for you give me a throwaway email and we can talk.
>>
File: 1.jpg (53KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
53KB, 852x480px
Found this
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1831503/pg1?disclaimer=1

YOU, unawakened, unascended human, are a fallen angel.
>>
>>18918782
neat
>>
Paper 55. The Spheres of Light and Life

55:0.1.THE age of light and life is the final evolutionary attainment of a world of time and space. From the early times of primitive man, such an inhabited world has passed through the successive planetary ages—the pre- and the post-Planetary Prince ages, the post-Adamic age, the post-Magisterial Son age, and the postbestowal Son age. And then is such a world made ready for the culminating evolutionary attainment, the settled status of light and life, by the ministry of the successive planetary missions of the Trinity Teacher Sons with their ever-advancing revelations of divine truth and cosmic wisdom. In these endeavors the Teacher Sons enjoy the assistance of the Brilliant Evening Stars always, and the Melchizedeks sometimes, in establishing the final planetary age.
55:0.2.This era of light and life, inaugurated by the Teacher Sons at the conclusion of their final planetary mission, continues indefinitely on the inhabited worlds. Each advancing stage of settled status may be segregated by the judicial actions of the Magisterial Sons into a succession of dispensations; but all such judicial actions are purely technical, in no way modifying the course of planetary events.
>>
>>18918605
Those sorts of statements is why I don't really deny what I've been told, and why I'm trying to pay attention during this time period. If we did in fact rebel and this is our next shot a repentance, I'm going to take it.

I'll check out that guy too, he seems interesting. Thank you for the information.

>>18918625
Various people. My sister did the first reading, then some people online, then some personal friends. All of them led to the same conclusion.

>>18918782
Now this is an interesting perspective, and not completely unbelievable either. I'll look at it more when I get home.
>>
>>18918782
First time that this answer has come up to me, but I won't deny that it fits perfectly with all the other pieces. It makes sense.
>>
>>18912165
Why do the Heavens insist on being so confounding and mysterious? I really want everyone to stop the fighting. Fallen Angels or Those in the skies. It's ALL spiraling out of control recently. I don't know exactly what it means. As I learn information that previously wasn't there though, the world changes. Ever so slightly that I haven't noticed it yet. But I checked my imprints, those vivid lucid memories. My entire existence is a lot colder. Information leads to death. Death I am told, leads to life. There is an understanding beyond death. All existence should make a quantum leap to a brighter tomorrow instead of waiting around here to die.
>>
File: ra 33.png (119KB, 502x221px) Image search: [Google]
ra 33.png
119KB, 502x221px
>>18918590
>>18918575
HELLO MY CHILDREN

my threads are always getting deleted
>>
File: a.png (177KB, 425x400px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
177KB, 425x400px
>>18920046
>>
File: eye.png (408KB, 444x640px) Image search: [Google]
eye.png
408KB, 444x640px
>>18920053
aka Kek/Kauket, Amun/Amaunet, Heh/Hauhet, Nun/Naunet, Ra/Re
>>
File: rose1.png (1MB, 1222x859px) Image search: [Google]
rose1.png
1MB, 1222x859px
they don't like it when i post
>>
File: blue.png (1MB, 1111x1200px) Image search: [Google]
blue.png
1MB, 1111x1200px
I guess I just cause too much trouble
>>
>>18913025

Sometimes they ask me about something, but I can see their soul is impure.

I should not lie?!

You know nothing, mortal!
>>
>>18912165

The current best fighter of the reigning archangels still in heaven is in fact Orphiel.

I wouldn't expect you to understand why.
>>
>>18912178
i thought you were referring to 'Lucifer' when you meant 'best'

fucking faggot
>>
>>18920045
I discussed some reasons at >>18918516 Think of the Universe as an MMO where all “players” have access to the source code and the knowledge to modify it. All they must do is think about what they want, and it happens. You wouldn’t really enjoy an MMO if anyone could activate cheats at any time. To make the game authentic, everyone “forgets” everything on entry unless they are performing a specific event implemented by the administrator (God). Everyone “stuck” here forgot that they were roleplaying (ironic considering the board we are on). People get attached to the character and play along with the game too much. The avatars of this MMO (our bodies) are built to maximize potential experience. When too attached, players get distortions, which most often manifest as the 7 Sins mentioned in Dante’s Inferno. RA, among other entities, talked in detail about balancing these dualities/polarities in his materials. Christ provided an example of how to do it. “No man cometh unto the Father, but by me” means that you can’t leave the MMO without balancing as he has. You can ask to be “purified” into such a balanced state during rebirth events, but achieving it yourself gives more rewarding experiences. This rebirth event provides more intense catalysts for balancing via the current chaos.

>>18918782
What I’ve read here is essentially correct, to my understanding. “Fallen” does not mean “evil”. It just means that we have forgotten that this is a projected world and bound ourselves to it. I do believe this place provides redemption options due to the amnesia.

>>18920068
If you’re serious, nobody’s responding because you made five posts without providing anything to enhance the discussion. You appear to simply be looking for attention. There are better places than a Greek architecture discussion board for that. Also, how active do you think the thread is when you post and expect a response within 6 minutes?
>>
>>18920817
I'm not looking for attention, im looking to provide help and am not the paragraph typing type. And you seem to misunderstand, my threads get deleted the instant I post them. It's always with the intention to teach people. It's always an open Ama and I post legitamately paranormal substance such as the images I provided previously which consist as energetic "reflections". I honestly don't care about what anyone thinks of me, I have better things to do than to seek the approval and attention of random people on an image board. It's always with the intention of helping someone. And that gets to my other point; it's trouble because they want everyone to remain dormant and dull rather than realize the truth of things
>>
>>18920817
>>18920927
Those pictures alone are evidence for the paranormal. Don't you think it's bothersome for those trying to numb consciousnesses? Also posting without trip because mobile device.
>>
>>18920817
>>18920927
>>18920935
I have too much to say to sit here and ramble to an audience that probably isn't paying attention, so I'd rather people ask me questions directly and I answer them
>>
>>18920817
..also... Greek architecture discussion board? All of my wat
>>
>>18920947

He means Scythian goldworking forum
>>
And to be clear, there is a specific moderator who is always out to get me, afaik hates kek and meme magic with a passion, or he's a shill which is highly likely. Every time I get unbanned and then I post he bans me again for ban evasion, and when he does ban me it's always bullshit reasons, never has anything to do with what I posted.
>>
>>18919866
im the op of the post >>18918605

can you give me your email? i want to talk to you
>>
File: eye.png (39KB, 207x275px) Image search: [Google]
eye.png
39KB, 207x275px
Elitism is essentially a distortion. It occurs when one assumes that they are better simply because they have made more progress accessing a specific thing. Nobody is actually better; the illusion of time simply makese it appear that way. What one person can do, another person can do. Most who hide knowledge do so to either avoid unwanted attention or attempt to maintain an advantage over others.

>>18920927
>>18920935
>>18920966
>I'm looking to provide help and am not the paragraph typing type. It's always an open Ama
If you can't simplify what you have to say to reach a general audience, you shouldn't expect anyone to actually respond.

>It's always with the intention of helping someone.
>I post legitamately paranormal substance such as the images I provided previously which consist as energetic "reflections".
>Those pictures alone are evidence for the paranormal.
Paranormal pictures are a dime a dozen here. Posting pictures means nothing without provided context. Consider where you are. You would have to be gullible to take anyone's posts at face value. Besides, there are plenty of "nonhuman or superhuman beings" who want to speak here. It's like you don't even browse the board.

>it's trouble because they want everyone to remain dormant and dull rather than realize the truth of things
>Don't you think it's bothersome for those trying to numb consciousnesses?
If your other posts only consist of those pictures, your threads are probably auto-reported as spam (because you are spamming them). Also, bullshit reasons for bans are par for the course here. Can you even define consciousness? By some definitions, all you need to expand consciousness is to smoke a bowl. Why would others need your pictures?
>>
>>18913025
I've read your posts before on here. Just because goodness can return, doesn't mean it will. What makes you so sure that the light will return?
>>
>>18921541
Evil has always been incredibly weak. That's why it relies on deception. We as humans are just naturally closer to darkness than light, so we tend to attribute far more strength to evil than it deserves. We overlook all the joy and gentle miracles to focus on and obsess over those comparatively few moments where things go wrong. We overhype evil in our minds and take the light for granted.
>>
>>18924189
Good points. Never thought of it that way. How do you think good will specifically find its way toward us?
>>
>>18921454
Smoking a bowl really helps with the whole letting go bit. The problem is that it makes the mind wander. You end up having to learn how to stop concepts before they begin.
>>
File: aiwass.jpg (51KB, 345x467px) Image search: [Google]
aiwass.jpg
51KB, 345x467px
Aiwass
>>
>>18924307
That's a big part of our individual human journey. We approach our personal development in uniquely different ways, but overcoming our inner demons in adversity is part of the cycle.
>>
>>18924409

Yes, thank you
>>
File: Archangel, Michael.jpg (111KB, 1125x710px) Image search: [Google]
Archangel, Michael.jpg
111KB, 1125x710px
>>18912165
I love seeing different takes on Archangels
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 153x209px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 153x209px
>>18912165

Metatron is pretty much the closest to god in terms of the archangel/ascended master hierarchy.

I've been in contact with Metatron for at least the last 5 months. I could probably channel some info from him if anyone has questions. I seem to get the info I need at the right time, so I don't do stuff like that often..

Unlike the other archangels who communicate through synchronicies, vision inductions, and emotional vibrations, metatron basically speaks through mathematics. This is because mathematics draw closer to the natuee of god (think fibonacci, astrophysics) than verbal language which is woven into the emotions.
>>
>>18917469

I dont think you are wrong as I had an experience that led me to what I call my "origin story". Never had pot or edibles before and it was classic story of "hey this isnt working so I will just eat it all" A DINKS first foray into growing weed and making edibles. Led to a long and frightful night for both my wife and I. I am unwilling to share the name that rang inside my head until I had to scream it in wails of pain from feeling forsaken (I do not know if would give other power over me). Now I search as coyly as possible for more information/others and hope my purpose has changed from what I fear it may have been..also why Azrael caught my attention. What has been said by the "iels" is close to my truth and I thought a bump and letting you know you're not alone would be nice.
>>
File: Angels.jpg (70KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Angels.jpg
70KB, 854x480px
>>18924989

>Human form is my favorite.

What a piece of worke is a man! how Noble in
Reason? how infinite in faculty? in forme and mouing
how expresse and admirable? in Action, how like an Angel?
in apprehension, how like a God?
>>
I'm the OP and completely forgot about this thread lmao
>>
>>18925517

{it was Satan}

I am here to cure you of God's dogma.

God is good, you were in pain, you were in... a bad place... who is there for you and respects your position of horror but the king of this world?

Embrace pain and be eternally healed.

Accept it.
>>
>>18928541
With so many entities begging for belief. I'm not sure if I should give anything to anybody. Or accept anything. I'll probably just get a ride to work on a nice rainy day.
>>
>>18928562

The window for you is closed now anyway.
>>
>>18925101
Isn't Seraphiel on the same level? As far as I can figure, they're among the '24 Elders sitting upon 24 Thrones'.
The 7 & 1 Fallen which include the four cardinal Archangels (Michael, Gabriel, Raphiel, Uriel) are still above him/them I believe.
>>
For what it's worth I'm sorry
>>
File: 1492768506976.png (555KB, 3300x3140px) Image search: [Google]
1492768506976.png
555KB, 3300x3140px
>>18929413
What's this?
>>
File: aventurine-green.jpg (340KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
aventurine-green.jpg
340KB, 600x600px
>>18920068
Can't wait to see you.
>>
>>18929413

It's worth a negative, don't say sorry just fix what you did, retard.
>>
>>18930316

I don't know what I did. I just know that people are unhappy and that can't possibly have been my intention. I have no power. I don't know the truth from the false any better than anyone else at this point.
>>
>>18912165
"Even now in heaven there are angels carrying savage weapons."
>>
>>18930662

You have the power of savage angel weapons, just like everybody else.
>>
>>18932693

A welcome packet, or instruction manual, would have been nice.
>>
>>18932704

The Bible?!
>>
Does anyone have some information on Phanuel?
Supposedly one of the top 7, but little info on him.
>>
>>18912165
Apollyon is one of the big ones if I recall, rules over a ton of locusts
>>
>>18912466
>"I do not pray to saints, nor angels"

good job asshole you obviously don't know anything about Catholocism. Catholics don't pray TO saints or angels EITHER, they ask the saints and angels to pray for THEM.
Thread posts: 155
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.