[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We don't live on Earth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: insect.jpg (335KB, 569x448px) Image search: [Google]
insect.jpg
335KB, 569x448px
>>121866044
Truth is, we aren't on Earth. We're in Hell. It's the reason we don't remember our origins as a species. We were placed here a long time ago, only very few ever escape, let alone discover the truth. Hell is simply a lower dimension of heavier density where the form of our beings reside. When we die we repeat the cycle until we manage to escape the pull of this reality.
>>
>>18912065
That's a gross over simplification of the reality of the situation.
>>
>>18912255

Elaborate, it better not be soul volcanoes
>>
well yeah this is the noah ark but who the hell made this place?
>>
>>18912255
It is. It's just the headline.
>>
>>18912273
I'm not talking about Scientology. It's like we got grabbed by a gravitational force of sorts that pulled us into a heavier existence. Hell isn't what we thought it is.
>>
>>18912431
layers of density until we are lifted like anubis show us, the infernos of dante is like the spiral and damm i mean how the fuck we ended like this on this place,did saturn did all of this shit?
>>
>>18912448
I wonder what the nature of Saturn really is. Perhaps we are here to repent or learn. Maybe we are tricked, or it could be a test. Maybe we were explorers who stumbled on a sinkhole of sorts. Could we be the creator lost in it's own creation trying to get out?
>>
>>18912475
http://saturndeathcult.com/the-sturn-death-cult-part-1/from-purple-haze-to-golden-days/

i dont know man, the word dot and daath have nothing to do with death tho... i think saturn is the last level or dimension until you get out of the dome wich i did that by doing something from the dan winther heart stuff, but what is beyond that place i mean the origin of the outside beyond the logos or the creation of saturn , there is this story of cosmos or pleroma wisdom creation and "the space is an hologram" or that we have bodys outside the dome wich maybe be real, i will get answers again and nobody can stop me, there is something on the center of the earth and i will dump more of the same shit on every culture and see what you guys can tell me about this shit
>>
>>18912065
>Hell is simply a lower dimension
You're right about that.

I believe hell is the 1st, 2nd and 3rd dimension. 1st is where plants and insects reside, 2nd is the realm of animals, and 3rd is us. Above that is where Heaven starts. We can't imagine the 4th dimension and up just like animals and insects cant imagine our lives. Most religions talk about the 7 Heavens which could be dimensions.

So when you die you get judged by God and either send lower or higher based on what you did in your life.
>>
>>18912065
Well, the totality of existence contains everything, both good and bad. Stuff that is really quite heavy from the perspective of the higher self. If every impulse and whim of the ego was able to create and destroy vast realities there would be total chaos. The solution, was that the heaviest parts of a spirit would be formed into a body on earth. Earth is stable enough to hold all these contradictory forces together. Then through the process and experiences of life, these dense parts of ones being would be transmuted, loved, transcended. This sort of love starts the spiral ascending back into heaven. When a being is able to become one with all aspects of themselves, then they transcend the polarity and are able to bring an inner manifestation of heaven. Through this process one gains wisdom. All the powers of creation lie within oneself. With wisdom you become capable of using the powers of creation yourself no longer needing to rely on an external creator.
>>
File: 1478639440921.jpg (1MB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
1478639440921.jpg
1MB, 1564x1564px
http://subliminalsynchrosphere.blogspot.mx/2013/02/why-so-sirius.html

every person from the past worshipped syrius star the brightest star on the sky and the anubis "judgement of the dead" stuff to get out of this place, so we snap the fuck out of this illusion and see the world for what it is and how everything is fake or we fucking die again and again.>>18912514
and who the fuck judge the elite, they are bounded to another frequency and we are inside the iron maiden one, the whole song iron is a pure mockery to this, who the fuck judge aliens ,death only exist here and or in this way on this shit place
>>
>>18912529
Stop believing these lies, there are no aliens, there is no outer space. They keep pushing that so you feel that anything you do is insignificant. The elite will be judged the same way like we will, they follow their "god" who promises them a place in his realm, but that realm will be much worse than this place.

Death is a good thing, don't be afraid of it, but let it come naturally. Death brings you closer to God and gives you a chance to go up a "dimension".
>>
File: argo navis.jpg (28KB, 300x243px) Image search: [Google]
argo navis.jpg
28KB, 300x243px
>>18912555
i saw a mother fucking alien man aliens are real and if you are a fagfrom blood over intent im sorry, the hollylie version of aliens is fake tho
>>
>>18912514
And I say
Bounce a graviton particle beam off the main deflector dish
That's the way we do it, lad, we're making shit up as we wish
The Klingons and the Romulans pose no threat to us
Cause any time we're in a bind, we just make some shit up
>>
>>18912556
You either saw a demon or you're hallucinating.
>>
>>18912563
i have a proof but i know that you fags wont even WHY IM EVEN WASTING MY TIME HERE,keep following mark blindly, the only taste of context that you will get is what this man put on his videos and everything is half baked ,you believe on demons and not on aliens you dont even know what a demon or alien is
>>
>>18912514
Nah plants are mindless therefore free of suffering and l very much doubt that honey bees and butterflies carry much burdens nor are they blighted by drugs, war or famon. The truth of the nature of reality is this: man is as clueless as the birds and the trees.
>>
ahriman the spirit of gravity is condensing us
>>
>>18912589
>Nah plants are mindless
You don't know that. A damned soul might be residing inside a plant and "feel" everything. We don't know how consciousness works so there's no way to be sure.

>l very much doubt that honey bees and butterflies carry much burdens
You should watch some nature documentaries. Insects are constantly being hunted and have to survive by hunting and eating each other, if that doesn't sound like hell to you then I don't know what hell is.
>>
>>18912589
Most of humanity is clueless. But we have the ability to tap into an understanding of our situation.
>>
>>18912065
>We don’t live on earth

But earth lives on us!
>>
>>18912273
Okay so get this...... Soul Volcanoes.
>>
Oh look it's fringechan again
>>
>>18912065
I already knew this 18 years ago
The only choice is to close one's feelings and do not feel a thing. Feeling means returning to this shithole at death.
>>
>>18912580
I'm listening give your proof
>>
>>18913578
We all know this is true deep down. There is nothing to prove. We've covered it up with our daily rituals and routines. In the end we remember. Sooner or later you reveal it to yourself.
>>
>>18912065
I'll bet we can tie this in with the hollow Earth theories.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.