[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody here actually believe this paranormal stuff?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (7KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 246x205px
>>
let's call it unnormal stuff
>>
let's call it uncomprehended stuff
>>
>>18911872
All paranormal is is things beyond our comprehension. And yes I believe their are energies and beliefs in this world that is beyond our understanding
>>
>>18911872
Very little of it.
>>
>>18911872
I believe, Humans think the only reality is what they perceive. What exists, right in front of their faces. Makes sense, even if the truth is much more interesting. If you sit in an office all day, it's a lot easier to assume life is only like yours. To some degree. Boring and cut and dry. Black and white. What hasn't been stolen or destroyed, has been hidden from the FaceJack and Tweaker social media drones. People fear the unknown, and will do anything, to not show it. And disprove it. It's more comfy that way.
>>
>>18911872
I only believe in the things I've seen myself. I've been into the paranormal shit since I was a kid but all that I saw it as were stories, nothing more.
Until I happened to stumble upon it myself. I've seen shit I can't explain, and the most interesting thing is that it seems to follow me around, in a way.
But to answer your question, yes. In some of it.
>>
>>18911872
No, but it's fun to read about it.
>>
Course not. I'm just here for entertainment.
>>
>>18911872
Eh, for the most part, NO. But I have experienced a few weird occurrences involving a ufo, and also shadows.
>>
yes, i am by all means a paranormal being, so by way of my life i am kind of forced to believe other things have to exist
>>
Man, I'm just here for the greentexts and creepypastas
>>
Very little.
All that hasn't been figured out yet will be scientifically explainable in the future
>>
File: FaceApp_1492645411696.jpg (213KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1492645411696.jpg
213KB, 1280x1280px
>>18911872
No, I like to be an entertained
>>
File: 1343242035576.png (76KB, 1638x744px) Image search: [Google]
1343242035576.png
76KB, 1638x744px
OH LOOK!

OP is here to save /x/ from itself, he is so special!
>>
>>18911872
Not absolutely but I'm open to the possibility.

Skepticism isn't just dismissing weird shit out of hand, anon.
>>
>>18913204
lol op triggered the fuck outta this virgin
>>
>>18913222
>someone responded
>they must be triggered!

Take your trips and go
>>
>>18911872

Through personal experience, I believe.
>>
I just come here for true crime, the occasional greentext/creepypasta thread, and the rare, actually interesting threads (like the one on incest clans some months ago).
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.