[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Astral Projection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: aprojection.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
aprojection.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
I watched hours worth of videos of people explaining what it is and their experiences, and the tutorials told me about the relaxed breathing, rope method, etc. But, I heard it takes 1-3 hours to even get there, is there any way I could do it faster? I can't deeply breath and picture climbing up a rope for hours and hours until I get there, I'll go nuts
>>
>>18911693
>I'll go nuts
You just explained the whole phenomena to yourself
>>
>>18911719
Lmao, but honestly, how do I cut the time down?
>>
>>18911722
i think meditation helps.
I tried this few days a week for a half year.
I came as far as floating around 1-2 meters op the skie and got suck back in because i was to excited when it finally happened. then i got a job and I just stopped.
For best result, do it when you wake up. dont move a muscle, then you are already in 'sleep mode'' it's almost instance, you get the deep vibrations in your ears right away.

I once woke up in the middle of the night, and became paralyzed, some guy stood next to my bed talking to me, (reminded me of a friend of mine, but i don't remember what he said) but i couldn't turn to look at him, cause i was facing op.

My brother came in my room and took my pet bird, (don't remember what reason he had to take my bird) and left again. when i got my senses back, i went op to get my bird back, when i came down, my brother was sleeping on the couch, i then returned to my room to only find my bird sleeping. (this was kind of strange because it felt so real, I don't remember which of this happened first, guy talking next to my bed or my brother taking my bird)
2-3 days later my brother kill my baby bird.
idk if it was a warning or just pure coincidence.

This was a couple of years ago, so i forgot some of the stuff.
>>
>>18911693
When I was 15 I moved ~800 miles. First night in new bed in temporary place I did this (no I didnt try to). Slammed back into my bed and it scared the shit out of me. 0/10 don't recommend.
>>
>>18911693
Why does this thread happen every other day

-make a dream journal
-incorporate reality checks into everyday life (probably the best is blocking your nostrils and seeing if you can still breathe through them)
-set an alarm for 3-4 hours after you go to sleep that will turn itself off
-attempt your wake-induced lucid dream technique when the alarm rouses you; as long as you don't move you won't leave sleep paralysis

>astral projection is a different thing!
no it isn't
>>
>>18911693
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htu8FchIjg4
>>
File: 1385390524677.png (74KB, 171x278px) Image search: [Google]
1385390524677.png
74KB, 171x278px
>>18912124
>see video link
>figure it must be some normal basic tutorial for lucid dreaming or something
>Astral Projection: the dangers
>fat androgynous slob with a srs face
I straight up fucking cackled.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.