[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone ever find out what he was eating?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
Did anyone ever find out what he was eating?
>>
Anyone know the story behind this?
>>
>>18911405
Costumes were stolen from a performance artist, and hand made. Very strange.
>>
>>18911387
He was eating his wife literally, but i think this was a hoax if i remember correct
>>
Whats this all about?
>>
>>18911387
The real question is, not what he's eating(which I think it's just ramen). But what led up to that. Why did they steal those costumes, and why was that guy so moved by their presence.
>>
>>18911387
my penus weenus :ΧΆ
>>
>>18911387
Isnt he eating some noodles? And no. He didnt eat his wife wtf.
>>
>>18911941
>>18912128
Yes he did, he was owing money to these psychos so they kidnapped him, slaughtered hos wife, and forced him to eat her in that bowl. Look it up
>>
>>18912183
[Source Needed]
>>
>>18912782
https://www.reddit.com/r/SomeOrdinaryGmrs/comments/3qw16j/deep_web_ramen_video_explanation_not_mine/
>>
File: welding2.jpg (243KB, 998x720px) Image search: [Google]
welding2.jpg
243KB, 998x720px
>>18911387
it is a porridge

us1044_pat3
>>
>>18912874
Well I just went on a binge, watching a ton of videos like these and reading shit from forums.

The only consistencies are that the costumes were stolen from the guy that voices that sloth from Zootopia a long time ago. Someone emailed him and found that out, but the way he phrases his response seems to encourage people to keep digging - almost like he set it up to be some shitty ARG himself.

The video has been taken down and reuploaded several times, with Blank Room Soup.avi being its most popular.

There is a metacafe account called RayRayTV (http://www.metacafe.com/channels/RayRayTv/) that has many videos features these two characters called "RayRay".

The wife of the voice actor who was in Zootopia claimed that he was not the man eating the soup in the video. (http://misterenigma.proboards.com/thread/13/blank-room-soup-avi)

It honestly just appears that some people who stole the RayRay costumes realized that they could make this shit look creepy and get a zillion views on youtube.
>>
>>18911423
>Costumes were stolen from a performance artist

I think that's probably not true and he just said that to keep the mystery alive for the fun of it.
>>
Are we even sure the guy in the video is really crying? It is easy to fake crying as laughter, and while that does also mean we can argue endlessly about whether or not he is crying or laughing, its irrelevant there is still the chance that the crying is just an act. I could easily see this being part of some silly joke. In fact, that's where I'm putting my money right now; that its part of a joke.

>>18911387
If you look at it closely, it just fucking looks like ramen. Like come on.
You can see some of it on the table. It is unlikely human remains would look like that, I imagine.
It looks like instant ramen. Just like the bowl he is eating out of looks like an instant ramen bowl.
>>18912874
This isn't a source for the fairly specific claim that psychos kidnapped a guy and fed him his wife, only that there is no clear explanation for the video.
>>18911423
>>18911941
Costumes could've just been made and the theft could be coincidental. Or the Zootopia sloth guy is joking with us.
>>
>>18912874
>reddit
>someordinarygamers
Fucking normies invaded x too
>>
>>18913788
And yeah, you can hear the cameraperson or someone in the background trying to stiffle laughter.
There's a point where his "crying" doesn't sound quite so much like crying. Somewhere around 1:13~1:15 it sounds a lot like laughter. I wish I could describe exactly why it sounds like laughter but, well it does to me listen for yourself.
>>
Don't the Japanese do weird shit like this in Batsu games or something?
>>
>>18912906
My problem with the "these dudes just wanted views on youtube xD" explanation is that the video wasn't created when youtube could've been monetized, or even originally posted to youtube.

Not to say that the dude was eating his wife or some shit, but it wasn't made for the views.
>>
>>18912906
>who stole
No one ever proved that the people who made this video stole the costumes. Hell, we never even proved the costumes were stolen to begin with.
>>
File: haram.jpg (59KB, 544x468px) Image search: [Google]
haram.jpg
59KB, 544x468px
>>18912183
Fucking bullshit. That story is just the kind of ultra-edgy sensationalist bullshit a terrible creepypasta writer would come up with.

>>18912874
>citing reddit as a reliable source
>some faggot shit gaming reddit for that matter

kill yourself
>>
Isn't it basically an advert for ramen? The guy in the outfit is dressed as a food company mascot. Just some bros fucking around on camera.
>>
Still, even though this is all bullshit, I really wanna find out where this came from because based on the stiffled laughter and all, this could at the very least be part of something that's amusing in context.
So I'll bite.
I wanna know what shit the bullshit /x/ memster who started this ripped it from.
>>
>>18911387
Hi OP, mexifag here, I haven't found anything good in english, but some dude from my country did an excellent research in youtube, he even contacted companies involved with the projects where this was involved; short story, fake, made by the owner. This is the video if you know some spanish (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcIbdY8iOt4&feature=youtu.be), maybe someone who does should make subtitles (but not me :p ).
>>
>>18917047
That video is blocked in United States :/

Do you think the owner would allow you to re-upload it or... or something?
>>
>>18917070
use a proxy thru another country dingus
>>
>>18912874
>reddit
what happend to this board did all the retarded youtubers constantly mentioning /x/ bring in all these tards
>>
>>18917070
>That video is blocked in United States :/
Da faq? That's weird, there's just voice on off and some images, I'm thinking that maybe, they blocked in the US to keep the commenting going?

>Do you think the owner would allow you to re-upload it or... or something?
yeah, just send him a message and tell him why, I'm sure he will even be excited.
>>
>>18911387
isnt that bowl too tiny for an entire wife to fit into?
>>
>>18917124
>isnt that bowl too tiny for an entire wife to fit into?
Damn true, we are all wrong, anon is a genius.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.