[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranormal protection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: Carnwennan.jpg (41KB, 600x372px) Image search: [Google]
Carnwennan.jpg
41KB, 600x372px
I was wondering if their is any way to make a blade of any kind be effective against paranormal threats? Or any rituals that ward off evil.
>>
File: blade poster.jpg (56KB, 535x721px) Image search: [Google]
blade poster.jpg
56KB, 535x721px
>>
Also wondering about this
>>
>>18910993
you need to make a blade thats composed of layers of different metals. you could forge it but melting point variances make this impractical. dipping and electroplating are preferred

copper, bronze, iron, gold, silver. over and over. then sharpen it and each metal will touch on a slice and stab. its not going to be very strong and wont hold a edge well so dont play with it. if your smart this "knife" will be made so the handle can be affixed to a pole and used as a spear

the reason its different metals is different things are allegedly weak to different metals. bronze and iron are the most common but later in history gold seems to be considered the go to
also if your keeping up with folklore you will make with with a blood grove that had notches and in that channel you will put a slurry of salt water thats like 70% salt. let it dry and become a solid crystal
>>
>>18910993
Blade stands for your behavior. The way you use your blade, hold it and take care of it.

So, yes, just be the best and overwhelming human you can be.

Dress to impress.
Talk wise and use understandable, meaningfull language.
Show competence in what you do and know about all things that really matter like an educated and illuminated person.

You can then carry a blade or place one as a symbol that you ARE an admirable and strong person, but the blade itself is pretty useless.
You can cutt or stab something with it and it looks edgy, but that is about it.
>>
>>18911000
Damn right thats the goal.
>>
>>18911013
How much thought did you put into this?
>>
>>18910993
I really don't think that the material of the blade matters. In my experience, folklore contradicts itself too much to draw a solid conclusion.
Focus instead on intention. Decide what you want the tool to do, such as "this blade eradicates energies that would harm me", then instill your intention into the object. You could do this in many different ways, such as chanting a mantra while forging the blade, or engraving a sigil on it.
>>
File: Solaris.png (638KB, 499x664px) Image search: [Google]
Solaris.png
638KB, 499x664px
>>18910993
ahem,

ACKCHAULLY yes, only catch is that it the real ones choose their owners. Why? Because normal people don't usually need these types of weapons for normal situations, plus the cost of energy and types of sacrifice required to maintain this type of weapon is a bit overwhelming. I own 2 right now. This one is "Solaris". The other one is locked in my safe and I don't know it's name yet.

If you need something more practical to ward off "evil", just use salt and wish/pray/meditate for protection.
>>
>>18911935
>naming knives

lol
>>
>>18911935
>anon says he owns two magical knives
>posts pic of shitty 5 dollar breaks if hit with a stick knife
How does it feel to be so deluded that you think your piece of shit knives are magical? Did you not get enough attention as a child and now feel the need to make yourself feel special?
>>
>>18911935
This post makes more sense if you were talking about a cat. You should get a cat instead. But don't lock it in the safe. Just had to add that bit in there just in case.
>>
>>18911984
I feel pretty great. Being a paranormal investigator is tough work but it is definitely worth my time. It's funny how you project your post like it's directed towards yourself. Did I touch a heart string in your sub-conscience that resonates with your uncertainty of your opinion of reality? If so let me ask you why you even post here, /x/ I mean. Maybe you're the one with delusions if your consciousnesses makes you unable to decipher past the illusion of the smoke and mirrors of which we exist in.

>>18912004
Yeah, I guess these things kinda are like cats. I don't trust cats. They're cute, but just not trustworthy enough.
>>
File: 1492303612690.png (443KB, 498x494px) Image search: [Google]
1492303612690.png
443KB, 498x494px
>>18911984
>How does it feel to be so deluded that you think your piece of shit knives are magical?

>Calling someone delusional on /x/
>A nigger calling a nigger nigger

Well meme'd
>>
>>18911935
Is there any advantage to using a magical knife vs. a mental defense?
>>
File: IMG_20170419_104655605.jpg (3MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170419_104655605.jpg
3MB, 2432x4320px
This is my paranormal knife.
I forged it while meditating, and quenched it in oil infused with herbs and the ashes of a sigil.
>>
>>18912112
Mental defense is most basic paranormal combat skill.

I have a natural resistances to most presences and malicious forces. You don't really develop these things as a normie normally unless you endure extreme circumstances. I've been near death so many times with mental and physical sickness (unkown why by many doctors). SO basically you have to strengthen your willpower and energy during those types of critical times.

The human mind is more powerful and sharper than any blade in this dimension, albeit not physical and purely symbolic.
>>
File: wildturksm_wt[1].jpg (150KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
wildturksm_wt[1].jpg
150KB, 768x768px
There is no way to broadly defend against "the paranormal" because it operates via unknown mechanisms but you have much more to fear from the mundane so start with a gun. I suggest a mossberg pump action 12 gauge as your first investment in home defense. Chances are good this will also be very good defense against any "monsters". For "spirits" I suggest meditation and developing of your internal focus or barring that, drugs. Simple alcohol consumption more than likely will protect you from the vast majority of psychic phenomenon. Superior intellects are the real rub and there's probably nothing that can ultimately protect you from aliens, time travellers or high-ranking transdimensional entities but you can make yourself a less appealing target through the above means or perhaps powerful electrical fields.
>>
>>18912256
Hi /k/.

Bummer we can't have a /kx/ thread there because they're just gonna mock us.
>>
How can i forge a knife?
>>
>>18912305
It's easier to just find one. Think of it like a tarot deck. If you are ready and in need, it will find you.

Forging one, I guess >>18912158
is more practical.
>>
>>18912299
Although /k/ would love to shoot a bigfoot/bigfeet/gooseberry-snatcher the typical /x/phile quickly spirals into obvious psychosis. Likewise /xk/ threads will fail because /x/philes are way too fearful to be anywhere near a gun.
>>
>>18910993
Laughter is an effective form of banishing.
>>
File: Chart_97_rgb_500pxlH.jpg (74KB, 283x500px) Image search: [Google]
Chart_97_rgb_500pxlH.jpg
74KB, 283x500px
>>18910993
>>
>>18912305
>>18912319

The thing about this is that an enchanted knife must be made for a particular individual in order to be most effective. While you cannot rule out the possibility that a wizard in Pakistan is working in a knife factory, going "this blade shall be wielded by a fatass neckbearded weeaboo to slay demons," it's much more reliable to just make and enchant your own.
Just look up a few basic knife making tutorials on YouTube and read up a little on chaos magic.
>>
I slaughtered a rooster and use its spirit to mask me from the paranormal. In one year I will release it and see if it made any difference.
>>
>>18912158
Nigga is that Boba Fett on your altar?
>>
>>18912652
Word, homie.
>>
>>18912221
This. Check out "Psychic Self-Defence" by Dion Fortune. I think Ape has it in the library.
>>
Just get in touch with your spirit animal. It will protect you better than any of this crap.
For anything else, get a gun.
>>
>>18912705
>2017
>spirit animal
>not HGA
>>
>>18912710
> Not joining the Animist master race.
> 2017
ohyou.gif
>>
>>18910993
You can try holy water for a normal knife.
But a silver blade works 100%
>>
>>18912801
Or holy Oil (anointing oil)
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.