[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys can we get a serious thread going on lucid dreaming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: kyanite-specimen1.jpg (62KB, 435x450px) Image search: [Google]
kyanite-specimen1.jpg
62KB, 435x450px
Hey guys can we get a serious thread going on lucid dreaming and astral projection?
Experiences tips and techniques
Especially for fantasy type dreams, I've been having DND type dreams off and on where I can view my own self's character sheet and make changes to my stats .
I've also been using blue kyanite to help with full Chakras activation and dream recall
>>
File: 1492489806785.webm (1015KB, 317x237px) Image search: [Google]
1492489806785.webm
1015KB, 317x237px
>>18910577
Wow you're a faggot I just do whatever I want without having to worry about mana
>>
Last night I had a dream this guy came out of the shadows while I was out side drinking with friends . I didn't trust him and then he tried to convince me he was real . Next thing u know his character sheet popped up and I revealed to him that I knew the extent of his abilities . It was like I used some kind of data probe technique on him but he simple says " oh so you can use 'vectors' "
Weird
>>
>>18910577

Wnould yo eache in "dreams?implying meatloads kn beencomldimised?
>>
>>18910595
Dude nice, teach me, oh wise one
>>
Lay flat on your bed. It is important you lay as relaxed as possible. Imagine that someone is about to enter your room and the only way to hide from them would be to flatten on the bed as relazed as possible. Breather slowly and in big breaths. Try looking inwards with your eyes closed . Let your toungue cover the roof of yoyr mouth and breathe in. If you hear your breath through your ears like rushing water, then you are nearly there. Remember to relax. Try to do all this while trying looking inwards as hard as you can. You will hear a sound like if you were plunged into deep water; you are there. Concentrate as hard as you can to stay in that level. If you manage to fall asleep in the process you WILL remember if you got out of your body
>>
>>18910611
You can't teach someone not to be a faggot
>>
>>18910636
Thanks a lot annon sounds like a good method
>>
>>18910663
I know
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.