[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joseph Smith thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: joseph_smith_with_gold_tablets.png (220KB, 422x297px) Image search: [Google]
joseph_smith_with_gold_tablets.png
220KB, 422x297px
Did he really dig up some gold tablets, /x/?

Also general paranormal and conspiratorial Mormonism (LDS) and Mormon Fundamentalist (FLDS) thread. What do you guys know about this weird shit? I know the sketchy basics of FLDS, which is they're a polygamy/pedo cult whose prophet is in prison and they have various compounds in different states, but I've also heard some even weirder rumors, like that they have ties to intelligence agencies or classified govt. research or something. What do you know?
>>
>>18909742
No he was some dude who just liked to have alot of sex with young women so he made a religion
End of thread
>>
>>18909742
Southpark did an episode on Joseph Smith and is very accurate. Watch it.
The only thing they don't mention in that episode is how Smith experimented with belladonna.....which made him crazy.
>>
>>18909742
Ex Mormon here, it's a hoax don't even waste your time. cesletter.com
>>
I know even regular Mormons have a sort of Mormon mafia that deters defectors. There was a true crime show that had an episode on it but I forget which one.
>>
File: evan-mcmullin.jpg (38KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
evan-mcmullin.jpg
38KB, 640x420px
>>18909742
>>18910029
>intelligence agencies
>classified govt. research
>Mormon mafia

Hmm, is that what this guy was about?

What do you think /x/?
Is Evan an illuminati grand wizard?
>>
And I fell for this, lads
I feel so duped
>>
>>18910185
You're the one posting the other Mormon threads eh? Have you found out any of their secrets during your time in the church?
>>
>>18910029
well shit
are non-Mormons that have never been Mormon safe?
>>
>>18910197
I'm considering staying in the church to keep digging
>>
>>18910211
You should do this anon
>>
>>18910207
No. They consider us as infidels, Gentiles, goyim, etc.

The Mormon Church is a Zionist fundamentalist, doomsday death-cult who profits off of organized crime proliferation and fear, and retains high level of influence in global finance. They have major connections to gangs and mafia style organizations.

Martial law = sharia law. Remember that.
>>
>>18910211
No need. There is plenty to be found online about the Leaflet Distribution Service.
>>
>>18909742
Does anyone think Mormonism is overall good for the world though? Wouldn't it be better than Islam? Its got almost the same story, some dude goes off into the desert, learns a bunch of "truths" from an angel and begins a religion and becomes a prophet.

Plus, Muslims might convert because their entire religion is based on that Jesus was a prophet but Muhammad was way better because he was new and told people to stop rebelling against Jewish laws. So why not follow the 18th century prophet who gave us Jewish Laws 3.0?
Mormons aren't violent and don't like killing people they don't agree with and yet have almost all the same hate for cultural degeneracy.

Plus if they do go insane the third world Mormons would probably kill all Muslims before us so win/win.

Lets just all let Mormons become a thing and spread it across the globe.
>>
>>18910614
No thanks. Organized religions are for the criminals and the blind.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.