[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranormal places in Europe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: spook.png (62KB, 680x600px) Image search: [Google]
spook.png
62KB, 680x600px
>going to be in Europe for a couple years for work
>I have seen a lot of obscure stories on here from places with strange occurrences that are pretty much unknown, except locally

Give it to me, /x/! I plan on visiting a lot of these odd places, and eventually maybe even investing in an RF detector and radiation meter for shits and giggles.

I remember one Eastern Europe place with a nearly confirmed UFO story in the 1980s (?) where the remains were buried in a well, that still has military equipment around it, but can't remember.

Any shit you think is cool. I'm in the UK but in a few months will have more of an opportunity to travel.
>>
>>
>>18909688
I plan on seeing Dracula's castle when I'm here, if I can, for sure. There's also that one forest in Romania with the legend of a large clearing in the center that people disappear from and UFOs and strange lights are seen. There was even a scientist who documented that for decades.
>>
>>18909715

Czech forests, almost all of them.
You'll see some shit you will never forget.
>>
>Hinterkaifeck farm, Germany
>Poleski State Radioecological Park, Belarus
>Pokaini Forest, Latvia (supposedly radioactive, ruins of an organized Pagan cult)
>Rummu Quarry gulag ruins, Estonia
>Golosov Ravine, Moscow, where it was reported that the army of a Tatar ruler retreated, was surrounded by a mist, and emerged 500 years later to surrender, seen by many people
>Vojna POW camp, then Russian base, then Gulag, Czechia
>Klomino, Poland
>Krampnitz East German base
>WWI battlefields in France

My favorite is probably the hill in Bosnia where a group of people has seen Mary appearing for decades, and hundreds report lights and strange noises and miracles. It's a pilgrimage site now. I'll have to see the "pyramids" there first, then the hill.

Compiling this in Google Earth
>>
>>18909804
There's a gulag that used to be a concentration camp in one that I want to see. Forests where the partisans were are probably the most surreal, creepy places I can think of. Driving through this creepy swamp in Latvia (one of the few places I've been outside the UK so far) didn't disappoint, I can't wait to go back alone.
>>
>>18909715
Dracula's castle is just a tourist trap. Don't go there
T.Romanian
>>
>>18909982
I was thinking of just stopping by more for the history, I realize it's mostly a trap. What else is there spooky to do in Romania?
>>
>>18910072
Not much really, you can visit most of the castles I suppose. Watch your pockets though, gypsies will try to steal from you or scam you.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.