[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, it`s already time to say that magic is no real I mean, ego

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 15

File: linda_farrow_sunglasses.jpg (27KB, 620x380px) Image search: [Google]
linda_farrow_sunglasses.jpg
27KB, 620x380px
So, it`s already time to say that magic is no real

I mean, ego death, enlightment, yeah, fine, personal improvement, that`s good for you.

But there is no such thing like a soul or magic or demons or any shit. The most /x/ shit we got is a bunch of bilionaries killing and raping children because they think this shit is real
>>
>>18909280
>Magic is not real because I have never seen it
>My delusional fantasies about the ELEETSZ are most certainly real. Trust me.
>>
>>18909280
The top 1% are heavily involved in the occult. Either they are fucking deluded or they know something that many people do not. Esoteric knowledge is kept secret and guarded for a reason. The world is a much stranger place than you think.
>>
>>18909344
>Magic is not real because I have never seen it
Right in the money. Can you show me? And I mean, show, not tell, or "you need to believe"

Believe its not a way to see something that exist, is a way to see what you want, even if dont exist

>>18909818
>The world is a much stranger place than you think.

Again, show me. This why I came to /x/ in first place.
>>
>>18910717
I used to be male, but recently I viewed a cursed image. I'm now a qt gril.
>>
File: charmurph.png (3MB, 1902x2048px) Image search: [Google]
charmurph.png
3MB, 1902x2048px
>>18909280 (OP)
>But there is no such thing like a soul or magic or demons or any shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCqRH3eTe6A

Original Post: >>18884141
>>
>>18909280
>But there is no such

Prove it

I once summoned a succubus and she succed it
>>
>>18910818

Kid, you aren't a god. You're being played.
>>
File: RomeQuake.png (335KB, 1539x659px) Image search: [Google]
RomeQuake.png
335KB, 1539x659px
>>18910826
>Kid, you aren't a god. You're being played.

LMFAO... in your dreams...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvfH9RxZVr8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDvObqKDe-w
>>
>>18909280
>there is no such thing like a soul or magic or demons or any shit.
onus is on you my friend, go ahead show me your evidence, convince me beyond a reasonable doubt you are correct
>>
File: JosephusVenus3.png (2MB, 1476x873px) Image search: [Google]
JosephusVenus3.png
2MB, 1476x873px
>>18910826

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAQJ8oVQYOM
>>
>>18910891

Yes, I've seen this happening before, you aren't a god, you're being fooled by something that has power but isn't a god either.
>>
File: 90quakeElisaLam.jpg (1MB, 1443x1265px) Image search: [Google]
90quakeElisaLam.jpg
1MB, 1443x1265px
>>18910910
>you aren't a god, you're being fooled by something that has power but isn't a god either.

No I'm not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkEwWlDBxQY
>>
>>18910930

You're just thinking things, somebody else does them and you take the credit.
>>
File: divsovimmunity.png (442KB, 633x993px) Image search: [Google]
divsovimmunity.png
442KB, 633x993px
>>18910950
>You're just thinking things, somebody else does them and you take the credit.

No I'm showing you how prophecy is being focused on me. I'm not taking credit for other peoples' work.

It's not my fault that my planet is mostly populated with devil worshipers and degenerates - that doesn't make me not a god.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GoJQxAxEfU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5oNIZvdrRU
>>
>>18910824
>and she succed it
...into what?

>>18910826

And you know what, that`s the truth for most of /x/. People here are so eager to believe in something and so proud of their "ego death" and other shit achievements that they can`t see how frail and exposed they are.

This place is now cult soil. Some day a motherfucker will came here and sweetwalk people like this kid into a lot of shit. And he will be like

>hey, this guy sounds legit, it must be real

All that takes is to say what you guys want to hear.
>>
File: TheDarkApoth2.jpg (366KB, 1326x854px) Image search: [Google]
TheDarkApoth2.jpg
366KB, 1326x854px
>>18910910
>Yes, I've seen this happening before, you aren't a god, you're being fooled by something that has power but isn't a god either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxe56iChHuw
>>
>>18910965

While a free mind can be a good thing a disciplined mind with a good heart is required. Be careful where you tread, because while we are one with the universe we are not the universe. Yes, we are all gods, but as such higher standards are a must in alignment with and not in discord. Don't act like the 1% of the 1% here on earth during these times. Don't deceive yourself there with conceit.
>>
Pick up Simon Necronomicon and read it aloud all night in candle light.
>>
>>18910965
>thinking it's okay to do anything you want just because you say so

You ain't shit nigga take it from me
>>
>>18910930
> look I have a jumble of unconnected bullshit and I threw some scripture in there to show you it's God
>>
>>18910758
Send me this cursed image
>>
>>18909280
The spiritual "realm" within our reality does exist. Demons are real, they are extremly smart, and they absolutly hate us. There are many forces at work that you cannot see.
>>
>>18911046

So what, you have the power of shitposting and spamming videos? Some godhood.

>I'm a god
>Look at me shitposting on 4chan /x/ and reddit
>that must prove my divinity
>the world is knowing of me
>srsly
>nobody would doubt it
>>
File: richmanlaz3.png (1MB, 1626x858px) Image search: [Google]
richmanlaz3.png
1MB, 1626x858px
>>18911687
>look I have a jumble of unconnected bullshit and I threw some scripture in there to show you it's God

>>18911896
>So what, you have the power of shitposting and spamming videos? Some godhood.

No, I'm given authority over the Earth - like I said (>>18910818). Don't blame me if you don't know what a god is. That's your problem - not mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJKmOrFVc4w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2NCZHg8pAY
>>
>>18911957

But I know what a God is, I've experienced the gnosis of union with Abraxas, gods have power, you only shitpost on some half obscure parts of semi popular websites. That's hardly what a god does.
>>
File: SolomonIsland.jpg (392KB, 867x844px) Image search: [Google]
SolomonIsland.jpg
392KB, 867x844px
>>18911969
>But I know what a God is, I've experienced the gnosis of union with Abraxa

Do you have any evidence of that? I have tons of evidence of my claims...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwOBv0v4--E
>>
>>18911982

No, you don't have any evidence of your claims, you merely post videos of things you think are related to you.

Gods have power, you have no power.

Also I just received a sign that outs you as working for darkness.
>>
File: 141737786354748658.gif (1MB, 750x713px) Image search: [Google]
141737786354748658.gif
1MB, 750x713px
>>18909280
On one level we should be glad for the fact that these things are beyond the realm of our conscious experience of reality.

We live in really stable world what is not case every time, demons don't flood the world from randomly opened portals, veil is thick and strong, darkness is empty and not some kind of a breeding ground for nightmares.

On the other hand this reality is boring as fuck, I would chose more empowered path through existence even if it means fighting with more powerful forces trying to deny me, on this planet we have gravity, air pressure, gentle sun that will give you burn after long, long time of exposure and most dangerous, other people as weak and bereft of power as you. I hope the next time I will reincarnate in more action packed world.
>>
>>18909280
>why don't you prove magick for me
>why must I do the hardwork of figuring it out myself
>yes you, you personally, must prove magick to me; nevermind the shitloads of people mentioned in parapsychological research already who've already demonstrated all of the phenomena of magick
>no I won't read Sorcery by J. Finley Hurley, Science of Miracles by Max Freedom Long, or Magical Use of Thoughtforms by Dolores-Ashcroft-Nowicki
>I'm just going to ignore Wim Hof and that one guy who sets newspaper on fire with his chi who are both on youtube
>I'm just going to ignore Mirin Dajo, William James, Carl Jung, various famous scientists, famous mediums, etc. who are very well documented for what they do
>why, look at this stupid skeptic blog, which fails to actually disprove the accomplishments of genuine occultists by showing ways in which they produce a similar phenomena through trickery but at the same time completely fails to meet all of the requirements of the genuine phenomena
>hey you think that guy set the newspaper on fire with his chi? Well look at my bullshit, you just put these chemicals in here and crumple up the paper, and that's how it catches fire! nvm that the chemicals you're using produce a completely different colour flame and other effects that are totally different from when he used his chi
>heh, you think walking on hot coals is a miracle? look at me scamper across hot coals barely having contact with them for more than a few seconds, this clearly means the men who've been in far hotter piles of coals literally going through them slow or standing there and not getting hurt aren't legit… oh wait I can't reproduce this phenomena with my fedora bullshit at all
>*fedora sweat intensifies* stop showing me all these genuine examples of magick! I'm just going to ignore them all and assume it's a trick, and say science will explain it later! it's all just tricks/illusions/sleight-of-hand!!!
>>
>>18912010
>fuck you, use up your vital energy and many hours of your day to personally prove shit to me
>heh, a video of you doing magick? I bet you just edited it!
>reeeee magick doesn't real, you're all bullshit occultists
>spoonfeed me
>no I won't read through these books I get too bored and can't complete them and I barely even think about what I read
>why won't someone do magick for me? I don't want to put in the effort.
>I deserve to have magick proven to me, even though you as a wizard probably meet hundreds of sceptics every day, and have probably intentionally or unintentionally prove it to those around you on many occasions, but the internet continues to supply and endless supply of people demanding your time, attention, and emotion who all feel they are special enough that they ought to have a demonstration of magick done for them as well
>No I don't live around you and have an intimate relationship with you, I'm just another poster on the internet, who doesn't observe your daily life and practices and the various phenomena that happen around you
>please divert from your own personal plans and struggles to help me, even though I am far less deserving of help or correspondence or any kind of attention, when lined up against people who actually have the self-motivation to properly research and perform magick for themselves and can stand as peers with you
>oh and lets not forget that I'm an immature, irresponsible, or simply potentially hostile person that would hurt you (like Protagonist) after learning everything
>no this form of proof won't do for me, and this one won't either, and… I can't even make up my mind anyways what would constitute proof for me!
*tips fedora*
>>
>>18909280
No, you're not entitled to my loosh and my time. You've got the library there. You've got this whole board. Many people have been noted in medical records, in various books, etc. for having produced occult phenomena. What do you bring to the table? When I feel like it, I'll do magick for my own purposes, and sometimes I will share it and sometimes I won't. I tell you anon, I FEEL what you feel when you direct your attention towards me, and your mentality rubs off into me to the point I can be temporarily duped by your own scepticism. Do you know how difficult it is doing magick without your psychic deadweight, your doubt, making it even more difficult? Hell I know when some faggot is jerking off to me. I register the thoughts of others all the time, if not in full, at least I get the general intent and the feeling of you arising in my consciousness. You think I want that in my mental sphere? I'd rather redirect your attention and drive you away from me then have you weighing me down with your materialism. Every thought matters, your thoughts matter, when you got a group of mediums together in a room sometimes a given individual is requested to leave because it doesn't work with the others well. Different people with different mentalities lend themselves in different ways to these operations.
Maybe you sceptics should read the chaos magick texts and learn to form meta-beliefs on a whim. The mentality of "I won't believe in it until I see it proven to me" literally prevents you in most cases from ever acquiring that proof.
You keep things up with demanding everything be done for you, you might just end up becoming a test subject for someone to try out an experiment on, whether you like being subjected to their experiment or not… but most likely you're going to be stuck in an endless emotional loop where, by the law of attraction, you will fail to pull to you the experiences you actually want.
>>
>>18912017
>I post things I know are related to me.

Anon, I one day was thinking, what if I buy my mum a present?
And suddenly the sky darkened the moment I thought that.

Truly somebody was angry at my mum!
>>
File: chaoscockpit.png (260KB, 1000x535px) Image search: [Google]
chaoscockpit.png
260KB, 1000x535px
>>18912028
>Anon, I one day was thinking, what if I buy my mum a present?
>And suddenly the sky darkened the moment I thought that.

Well, I'm a theologian - so I've been rewarded for my persistence with apotheosis. Humanity is in rebellion against the gods - that's their choice. My choice is to be faithful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNFha04GgVg
>>
>>18912070
>I've been rewarded for my persistence with apotheosis.

As a theologian you suck, because according to basic 101 theology if jebus is real the other gods you serve are demons.

Lay off the drugs and the demiurge.
>>
File: flood5.png (2MB, 1746x782px) Image search: [Google]
flood5.png
2MB, 1746x782px
>>18912028
>Anon, I one day was thinking, what if I buy my mum a present?
>And suddenly the sky darkened the moment I thought that.

I mean, on an intergalactic scale, our species isn't really worth anything to God - so if we choose to rebel against God - well, it's just one species of maggots out of surely billions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhCo6PUVf3k
>>
File: IMG_2005.jpg (62KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2005.jpg
62KB, 720x480px
>>18909280
I think the thing to remember, is that it's more about who can be trusted. And who needs to know what. Some neighborhoods are like fortresses. Money, does amazing things. And undoes them. Just because you aren't privy, hardly means something isn't going on. Believe it.
>>
File: ImperialCult.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ImperialCult.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>18912098
>because according to basic 101 theology if jebus is real the other gods you serve are demons.

What? Where does it say that in the gospels?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCqRH3eTe6A
>>
File: TheImperialCult2.png (1MB, 1033x652px) Image search: [Google]
TheImperialCult2.png
1MB, 1033x652px
>>18912098
>because according to basic 101 theology if jebus is real the other gods you serve are demons.

I've given your governments overwhelming evidence of my authority over the Earth - but they refuse to comply. It was humans' choice to elect terrorists to run their countries instead of submitting to God. Good luck to your species - I'm just happy I got to meet my god.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWXn3rDATJk
>>
>>18909280
>no such thing like a soul or magic or demons
we could have a totally different understanding of these terms.
>>
>>18912198
Fucking cringe dude. You're gonna look back in a year and be so embarassed hahahah
>>
Don't trust anyone who practices
magic or believes in magic.
>>
>>18911673
Isn't that just HP Lovecraft though?
>>
>>18909280
why would the people that control the worlds be following and believing something that isnt real?
why would a loser on 4chan know better than the most intelligent and powerful people in the world?
>>
>>18913238
>why would the people that control the worlds be following and believing something that isnt real?
Human behavior. People like to believe and feel part of something bigger. Makes them feel secure and conected, like the ones here holding hands about energy, loosh and "le occult path"

Powerful or not, people want the same shit. To fuck, to eat, sleep and being part of a community. Look at South Korea scandal, people in power are insecure like everyone else, they need someone to say "hey, it`s ok, this is the right direction".

>why would a loser on 4chan know better than the most intelligent and powerful people in the world?

Don`t know m8. I don`t know if people here are losers or not. But everyone in /x/ claims a lot of shit, idl to see some proof. Minimal, basic.

Something clear and straigh, not a great wall of green text or "do your job". But I never found, and no one is giving. I not asking for power, just a fucking sauce. A good, reliable, palpable one. Did I found this in years of /x/?

Nope.

People here are just seeing what they want to see and they want to shut everyone who disagree. This is not a board of research, discussion or mere paranormal curiosity, it`s a little cult of idiots.

If you need to believe to make it real, its not real. Unless leaves it behind some kind of vestige, wich I would like to see.

Someone have? A photo, a video, a fucking text that make a fucking sense? So don`t even start. You don`t get a free pass for your roleplay just because makes you feel good.

Show something or gtfo
>>
>>18912922
Give it a go and find out.
>>
>>18911046
wtf does any of this mean? unironically looks like psychotic/schizophrenic tier delusions of grandeur. I once thought I was channeling an archangel, but a year later realized how batshit insane i was and how scared everybody was of me, they were scared, not impressed. Did you recently take LSD or psilocybin? Some other psyche, or dissociative? Maybe a deliriant? Im worried about you desu, i know what its like.
>>
>>18913348
youre just simplifying and demystifying everything, ironically in a sense to feel like you belong to the rational skeptics. There is nothing rational in saying absense of evidence is evidence of absence.
>>
>>18913587
Wow, so.... shit. Really, why is always like this?

I say "show me something, and I will follow" and you say "look into yourself". I looked, it was shit. We talking about paranormal here, not me.

It`s not about who we are or were we going, it`s about what we have. You found peace of mind and chilling adventures over the rainbow, amazing.

Now show me what you got from this. And yes, it must be something outside your brain.

Because it`s not about you, nor about what you believe and just you can see. It`s about what you can show, and if you cannot show or at least describe in a coherent manner, well.

gtfo

Divination and I-am-god-AMA threads are always there for you
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.